Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next was Holly Russell, daughter-in-law of Evert Russell. She had a fan club from her extended dates with partners, she liked two or three day trips to Vegas or Maui with one or two partners who were willing to show her a good time day and night. Having two partners kept things going. When she was out her newly-gay husband and straight father-in-law took care of the kids. Holly went for 13,000.

Soon after Jennie, the favorite service girl of David Barnes, also went for 13,000 to a group of Clint Eastwood fans who called themselves the Team With No Name.

Lil Egypt (we still didn't know who she was) went for 14,000. Holly and Lil Egypt both went to different three-lawyer teams who made them their one big purchase each. In fact, of the 12 teams, only 2 teams did not win a woman in the top 12. At the end, Barnes was the only team besides mine to have two women in the top dozen.

Lil Egypt was probably helped by the mystery, which she did nothing to dispel. She strutted out the way she was pictured, wearing a button and a bow. The music was Steve Martin's "King Tut" ("Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia" and "His sister was his mommy"). (Note: that last lyric is not in the SNL version, see Steep Canyon Rangers - Rare Bird Alert.) On stage she danced around in a circle to show us a matching button covering her butthole. Both buttons showed no visible support. Her back also had tattoos. The word "Phoenix" ran down her spine in stylized letters with Egyptian symbols, along with two almost photo-realistic snakes wrapped around the word like a caduceus, only they were writhing and uneven with her dancing and muscle flexing like they were almost alive. The snakes were a hooded cobra and an asp in a head-to-tail arrangement. Below the phrase "Arizona 1949" was tattooed as a slut stamp across the top of her butt. (Just like the song.) Then she faced us and did some real belly dancer moves, it was easy to imagine they would feel great in bed. After the winning bid she strutted off-stage to the Bangles number, "Walk Like An Egyptian."

We didn't know it for sure at the time, but that ended the flurry of high bids that rounded out the 10 highest winning bids (actually 11, there were 4 women tied at 13,000). Lil Egypt was the eighteenth woman auctioned, so we were not yet halfway through the women. The bar graphs made it clear, prices would drop. With one exception everyone who came after Lil Egypt was 10,000 (there were 8 of those) or less. The numbers meant that the amount for winning bids would drop, teams did not have much money left, so it took more strategy. People were more cautious and tight-fisted in their bidding.

One of those 8 women was a wife named Missy who was over 35 and not that attractive. Her husband was about 45 and was on Team Barnes, their 17-year marriage was the longest in the firm. I knew she had 4 children, including a 14-year old girl who was very responsible, Barnes paid her to watch the kids room. Missy was wearing a tunic-skirt with a V-neck, very simple but nice. I was surprised to see her hands tied together and attached to the rope which was then pulled up, but was not tight. She had a few fans, there was a first bid of 6,000, but I figured it would not go much higher than that. Before the second round of bids were called the two helpers in breastplates came out, each with a glass of water containing some ice cubes, so it was very cold water. On command then threw the water on the woman's top, one glass on each of her breasts. The effect was a wet T-shirt with popping nipples, we saw them rise to big firm nubs as the top went transparent. I guess she picked the material for that reason, inspired by Abril's tissue paper photo to make the most of what she had, even if it sagged a bit. Second round bids were in the 7,000 to 8,000 range. Then, before the last round, the helpers came out again. This time each grabbed a handful on tunic and pulled. The vee of her top split to the hem, that was intended. But one of the shoulder seam also gave way by accident. Missy had used Jessica's suggestion to "rip it" so the front of her body was almost completely exposed, including the open inverted Vee split of her spread-open pussy. She had a deep slit. It was shocking and dramatic, boosting her third round bids to include a pair at 10,000. The stunts moved an older, less attractive woman up into the middle of the pack and was a lesson for all.

Our second win was that one woman over 10,000 that came after Lil Egypt. Rose Barnes was the 30th woman auctioned. We were waiting for her and prepared to spend. At that point we had 28,000 but most teams were almost out. Because she came up late in the auction, it seemed that nobody could afford to bid more, so Rose was the 12th highest price, costing us 12,000 shekels. I thought she was worth more, and believe if she had come up earlier she would have drawn at least 15,000, maybe higher.

She came out wearing two squares of cloth, each about 10 inches by 10 inches. (Actually, they were her father's old monographed handkerchiefs.) They were hung with 2 thin shoulder straps and her waist chord as they essentially went from her low on her waist down to mid-thigh. You could call it a clever mini-dress that was also a mini from side-to-side. Or a loincloth with suspenders that was missing the loin. The minimal covering was surprisingly sexy because it covered so little, and did not stay put. But it hid her new diamond.

Rose had used this weekend to show her father her new labial piercing, a rose colored diamond, in a rose cut, mounted on a pendant that hung from a ring. The reverse side of the round pendant had two lines "His Seed Made Me" and "His Cock Satisfies This Woman." She did not want to show her bling during the bidding, so she had a minimal garment to cover her pussy and the bright gem dangle.

Barnes got his first look (and feel and taste) of Rose's new decoration Friday night. Once he got used to it, his wife Ann explained how she had overseen the process, including the incest reference on the pendant. He agreed it was delightful, but he was not sure his partners would buy into the incest.

They had that covered, literally. Rose had a second cover that snapped on the back of the pendant. It was very difficult to detect and could not be removed by accident. It read, "His Love Made Me" and "His Love Fills Me." That is all most people saw. Rose said, "I am sure some would take that as a religious reference."

"Well, that is hard to picture in context," her father said, "but it is a clever way to address the issue and it sure puts the onus on the reader's mindset. Plus, those with a religious mind know the Bible has a lot of incest in it. Yes, very clever indeed, that's my girl." Then he gave her plenty of kisses.

Rose was pleased when my team won both her and Sondra. After Rose we had two others, Val Wells at 9,000 (a partner's wife) and Lisa Frost at 7,000 (she was the younger half-sister of Betsy Lucas and wife substitute for Rob Lucas). Both women were 30 years old, a little below average in looks for the group and were among the last half-dozen auctioned, but they were high on our value-priced list so I waited for them. Billy and Kick spoke highly of both of them and how they performed when the lights were off. Billy said, "They'll work it good for you, they usually pull an extra climax out of me." Kick agreed with that.

The last woman on the block was Helena Troy, who was the second woman taken by the 4 Dinosaurs - they were the only ones with money left after taking Corky so the match was automatic. Helena was a service girl raised by a single mother. The improbable name was because the mother liked the sound - she didn't know the story.

When Helena was 8 her mother won a goofy lottery promotion, the prize was full scholarship, room, fees and books for 4 years to USC for her daughter, providing Helena graduated in the top half of her high school class. USC is a very expensive and picky private school so the prize - 10 years in the future - was worth more than the woman would see in her life, plus the legacy admission was priceless. Then, a DJ at the radio station that co-sponsored the contest could not believe her "too idyllic" name, he was sure it was a fake so he made some stupid, potentially actionable comments on air. When Helena's mother produced a legal birth certificate the radio station had to apologize to the family with a new Mercedes station wagon (it was the '80s). Helena's mother became very focused on the academic goal and made sure that Helena qualified for, attended, and graduated from USC.

But 4 years in college requires more than room, books and tuition, they like it when you wear clothing and rich USC girls have expensive fashion standards. Then their was food and entertainment. Helena's mother had no spare money, so Helena went out and earned what she needed the old fashioned way, as a classic coed call girl. She was careful. When she graduated she found she could make more as a call girl than the jobs she was offered at graduation. (Her degree was in classical literature.) Still, she had sense enough to know she was choosing a hard life with a short career path so she was constantly looking for a way out. She studied real estate and worked selling used cars. Finally she scored a recommendation to Barnes from a monthly "girlfriend experience" client and joined the law firm as the oldest (26 years old) of the original service girls. It was a real break, as a service girl she worked nights and learned sales during days and weekends. For tonight she was willing to do three of the four Dinosaurs at once, showing them a top professional good time. They were not going to be that active. Between Helena's skills and young Corky's inspiration the Dinosaurs were doing okay.

In my view, Corky was getting the short end of the deal, she did not sign up for guys who would fall asleep on top of her in mid-act.

-

Top Winning Bids At The Auction

12 teams with 45 guys matched with 35 wives/substitutes and 5 service girls.

These 12 went for bids that exceeded the 10,000 shekel per woman average that was built into the auction.

1. Abril - hot body, beautiful face, fiery presentation but no extras. Team Barnes.

2. Jessica as Sondra - Advertising paid for the 'Sondra' persona. Team Blue.

3. Church Pair - They have a reputation. Team Herman

4. BettyJo Church 18 yr. old - First time, young and very willing. Team Upton

5. Corky Garvey - 18 and so inexperienced. Dinosaurs

6. Bonnie Richards - On film doing it all. Team Pope

7. Lil Egypt - secret identity. Alpha Trio

8. Red Townes - gang-bang girl with one leg. Team Barnes

9. Holly Russell - daughter-in-law with fan club. Diamond Trio

10. Janet Howard - Cheerleader was just plain fun to be with. Team Anthony

11. Jennie - top service girls, the boss's favorite. Team With No Name

12. Rose Barnes - boss's daughter hides the new bling. Team Blue

-

Chapter 64. Orgy Dinner

Sam kept things moving so the auction finished all 40 women on time at 6:59. After Samantha dropped the gavel for the last woman (Helena) it was time to eat and drink and get friendly. All the women had been told which set of tables (by number) had their high bids to pleasure them overnight, but they had a choice of where they would sit during the meal, with their husbands or their purchasers.

The women also had a choice about what they wore, but most of them went for "charming" by dressing (mostly undressed) as the had been on the block. For instance, Janet Howard was wearing one of the open-sided tunic/dresses, but she contrived to have the top fall down during the auction. She stayed that way for the start of the orgy meal, complete with the lip-print on her breast. Abril was nude in high-heels and lipstick. At least 25% of the women were fully exposed as they went to their very social night with multiple guys, and all were okay with it. This was a self-selected group from a population that seriously liked sex and did not mind advertising their pleasure portals to friends.

All the team members were in their open-sided tunics with a toga or palla, but it would not stay arranged to cover much, especially when tenting took place.

With the ladies strutting around on display, tenting took place.

This was an orgy, not a sit-down dinner, so the food was intended to be eaten while reclining. Each team had two tables where food could be placed, and 4 couches or beds arranged for the team members to recline in man-woman pairs. The couches were intended to fit two people reclining and eating their meal together. All the food was designed for this arrangement. Some of the food was quite novel, like a sort of sandwich lasagna with alternating layers of thin sliced prime rib and cheeses that had been melted before the dish was served at room temperature. Most common beverages were available, but the resort had a wine-fruit juice sangria that went well with the meal but was not too intoxicating.

-

Betty Joe Church was one of the first women to walk by us. I had to compliment her on her white ribbon outfit. "I there was an award for the most attractive use of the least material, you would take the prize," I told her. She was going to another team, and Vi was here, but she was glad to meet me and looked forward to the wife-exchange socials. She had not been to the usual socials, so she might have been confused about how they worked. She was sure Pope would get Abril soon and figured that meant I would get her or her sisters.

Rose led Jessica Stern, now called "Sondra" over to our table, they were good friends and Sondra was blindfolded so Rose helped her. Also with Rose were Abril and Red (in a wheelchair), who stopped to be friendly with me and Phil on their way to dine with Team Barnes. Rose's was wearing her twin hankies, the others were all showing their bare pussies. Abril still had lipstick below, to highlight the obvious high-priced treat.

I noticed that Red and Rose both had a pink pill they were hiding, they took it with a drink as soon as they arrived at our table. Those had to come from Sam so I resolved to refill her supply. Clearly, both them were in for a better night.

As they came over all four of the girls were talking about how they were top picks. (Priced #1, #2, #8 and #12 of 40 women.) Sondra and Red insisted that Rose would have gone higher except she was so late in the order (#30 in the queue) so nobody had any money left. Red thought her price was too high, but Rose insisted that, after seeing her in action taking guys non-stop, she was worth twice the bid that won her. "Word got around. Maybe we can talk Daddy into doing this again real soon. I suppose a naked swim meet at my house some night might help."

"Your mother would be okay with that?" Red asked.

"My mother might surprise you, she designed these inadequate outfits the guys are wearing. When Daddy gets inspired she is the one who benefits."

"My folks are the same way..." Sondra said. "Sometimes Dad comes home with a look in his eye... I hide in the library - which is soundproofed - until they call me to supper on the intercom. I love them, so I don't want to distract anybody, I want them to do, and say, anything they want, to have all the fun they can grab."

Rose mused, "I wonder if we will ever have that type of marriage. Guys today... well, even Daddy is on his third..."

As soon as the ladies arrived we guys all crowded around Sondra. Rose explained that because of the silence thing we all wanted to greet her - with our hands in the best spots. She nodded acceptance so we started to put our hands on her body, with eight male hands moving around we did all the special spots and plenty of others. She was uncomfortable at first, but Rose asked her what a very attractive lady expected, considering what was coming. "You are here to get fucked really good, without knowing who is putting it into you and getting their jollies, so relax and enjoy the friendly hands, there is a lot more coming to you and me from these delicious guys. I'm not talking about hands. I can tell you, we lucked out," she glanced around at the team, the open sides insured she could see everything. "Yeah, we really lucked out with these guys wanting us."

Sondra sounded a little more concerned. "Well one of you has a finger in back that is kind of close to a place that is 'off limits' for me."

Rose gave her a kiss of the cheek. "Calm down, that would be me doing guard duty and we are better friends then that, aren't we?"

"Oh! You bad girl... our secret in front of the guys... Yes, okay... my bad, sorry guys. You are all being very nice to me."

Rose looked around. "Enlightened self interest, I am sure," she said. That got a good laugh.

Sondra started to relax and, at Rose's guidance, she even ventured her own hands touching us while sharing a soft lip-to-lip kiss. Starting with Phil (as Red watched and smiled) Rose guided Sondra's hand to reach under our tunics to feel our cocks and chests. We knew she had been there before with Billy and maybe Kick, but she was careful not to let on I and Phil were a 'first contact' for her. Once we were all friendly Rose handed Sondra some closed headphones, saying "the guys want to have a few words, okay?" Sondra slipped the headphones on.

Just to confuse Sondra (so they claimed) all the guys shared a passionate kiss with Rose, Abril and Red. Phil and I gave some extra encouragement, pressing against the backs of our women while they kissed Kick and Billy. Rose didn't need any encouragement for anybody, she kissed me like I had fucked her pussy raw last night and she was eager for round two during dinner.

I knew Rose was a good choice for us, Sam told me she was ready to get into sex deeper, with some guys who would be good for her, and were not twenty-somethings who had not changed emotionally since 8th grade.

When I kissed Abril like a lover I told her to have a good time with my boss, that she could leave as early or late as she wanted, I would be okay if she stayed until the last minute. She wondered how much fun it would be with Barnes and three other men, all over 35. Rose heard that and quietly mentioned that she was not sure if her dad would share Abril's luscious body with anybody else, he had been making comments about Abril since July, when he was sure I would be promoted. He could not contain himself as they drove home from our marriage. "He was all over mom when we got home, we both knew he was thinking about you," she told Abril. "Mom said she owes you a special thanks."

Then, in a whisper intended only for Abril, but which Red and I caught, Rose admitted that she knew, first-hand, that her dad could be a "very wonderful experience."

Red cut in with, "Hey, she does not have to hog the good stuff, I want some too."

It was kind of surprising that Abril and Red were picked by the same team. Even stranger, the third wife from our team, Tammy Buffalo, was also picked by team Barnes. That left only Janet Howard with team Anthony.

Tammy went to the Team Barnes table first, so they could all get their hands on her, but then came over to us, she wanted to share dinner with her husband. Judging by her state when she arrived, she had embraced by Team Barnes rather more enthusiastically then Abril and Red were embraced our team members. That was reasonable, she had spent overnights with all of them, so when she grabbed their cocks they each slid a finger or two into her body. Tammy had a lot of stamina so a good time would be had by all later tonight.

Our other two purchases, Lisa and Val, stopped to say "hello" on their way to their husbands. They both said they would "present their charms" to us for pleasure when dessert was served.

Val looked at us, in our revealing (now tented) tunics, and suggested that she wanted something served with whipped cream for dessert.