Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new experience for the intellectual author, but one the monkey-brain knew instinctively as "a good thing, something we like."

Sondra voice was gasping, overcome with new feelings. "Fuck, so that is what a man feels like taking control. Message received. Equality is such an illusion," she said as I held her body while I pressed myself to her womanhood. Sondra had "moth" inner lips, they were small at the ends but formed very wide wings in the middle, so they protruded below her pussy when she was exposed. She held the lips open, so she felt my cock with her fingers as I made contact inside her open lips. I held position for a moment, to let her think. Then I moved my cockhead around a little, spreading pre-cum and her juices.

"Please," she sobbed. "It feels big, but I... I can't wait any more. Do it. Do me like a slut." She was well lubed by her own thick, flowing juices, so I did as she asked, in part.

She was right about having a lot of lube. But her pussy was not ready for full penetration, the last social was the first week of June and she had not been penetrated by a man since then. For play I knew she always used external vibes, she had two or three she liked and never tried anything else. That meant her pussy had gone three months without any penetration. I knew that a strong push deep in would bring a scream of pain. That would not do. So I started to work slowly, pushing in a bit, then pulling back, then going a bit farther. Small bites.

She liked that. "Oh my YES... that is good. He feels so big but it is good in small bites. Rose, I can see what you mean... being bent over says so much. Oh lover, be my world... my center... fuck me... fuck my body where everyone can see."

It took about six of these little short-strokes, pushing ever deeper with each stroke, until I bottomed out and my belly pressed against her smooth ass. Damn, she felt good. I held it there for a moment, relishing the luxurious feeling of her body under me.

"Oh Rose, I feel so possessed... so dominated like this. It feels good... right. Maybe... like a breeder?"

For myself, I had forgotten about how tight a woman could be for my cock. Cynthia was a virgin in May when I had her, since then she had been fucked maybe 50 times between her dad and me. Sondra had also been fucked about 50 times, give or take, but that was over three years and, as I have noted, not since early June. So she was tight and my cock naturally had to spend a moment on appreciation of her tightness. I thought about Mer and Per, my future wives. That got a reaction out of Mr. Happy, Sondra felt it. I couldn't say anything, but I resolved to tell her later how good she felt to me.

Rose said, "How do you feel now? He is into you, inside your body... everybody in the room can see it. The whole room is watching... what is it, a hundred people? They can all see you getting fucked like this... like a slut. Totally exposed. Hot."

"Really?" Sondra's voice was suddenly filled with panic. She got real tight inside, clamping her body on me.

I looked around, about half the teams had somebody going at it. Maybe we were getting a bit more attention than we deserved from some nearby teams, but it was an audience of two dozen at most. In her tightness I gave a little movement, bringing her focus to her own body, her penetration. Without sight she had to feel it stronger, more intently.

She relaxed and I felt her body settle into our joining. The dance of life that started before there were humans, binding the naked, upright apes in instinctive pairs. She had no emotional connection, no face to focus on, no lips nuzzling her nipples with courtesy as she was used to. For now my cock, inside of her body, was everything to her, I dominated her senses. I took her back to what she shared with "Lucy" the early Hominid.

Her mind peeled away the veneer of evolution and went back to basic drives that kept the race moving forward, alive and evolving.

Sondra spoke, it was louder than a whisper but it was not meant to carry. "I feel like such a slut... the feeling... it envelopes me... like everything bad about that word... on display... like a bad girl... But what I did not know... there is a positive quality, a human quality to that word I never imagined before. A slut has... freedom... freedom to enjoy... pleasure... to know human contact at a very basic level. A basic human need... This is life... a pleasure available to any woman... WHY wasn't I ever told it is so good? I would have started a decade ago, enough guys asked. Girls too. Yes I know, bad choices... but not today. So fuck me like a slut... fuck me good and fill me like I was made to be filled by a man's need."

I wanted to do one other thing before I started stroking like she asked. Strictly for my own pleasure I put my hands on her delicious breasts, lifted her torso up against my chest, leaned back and held her there, standing, connected together. I was displaying her body to all in the assembly as MINE.

She understood the very basic impulse and embraced it. "Fuck, now I know everybody can see me. I feel on fucking display... its like he is claiming me... all of me... in front of everybody that matters."

Rose replied, "Yeah, well, he has your attention... and everybody else's. Good thing your dad is gone... My dad, however... you two have caught his attention... Daddy has that hotness Abril in his hands, but he is watching you get fucked. I think I know who will share your bed at the October social. "

"Oh!" she said, like she had not thought of that. Before Rose said that the crowd was faceless to her. Now she knew one person watching her with lustful desire.

But October as a month away and for now Sondra was mine to fill. So I said that, in a low, distorted hiss in her ear. "Mine."

"Fuck me," she said as she shivered. "Please, fuck me."

I bent her forward again, strong enough so she didn't have a choice, so I could get down to the business of stroking away. She felt better with my hands holding her hips, we both felt the sense of possession that way. At the first smooth complete cycle I signaled Phil to start the three-minute timer. But given the emotions of the moment jousting in her brain I didn't think she would take three minutes.

At the time Tammy and Billy were still sharing a couch where Billy had his mouth full of his wife's very full breast.

Kick had his hand on Tammy's butt, just to be friendly, and so she did not fall off the couch. Tammy wasn't really in danger, but safety first.

That was when Val and Lisa, our two other purchases, wandered over. Rose motioned them "no names."

Val spoke from pure instinct. "My goodness, I would like some of that," she said, taking it all in. She meant it.

"Which one?" Lisa asked her, like she could not decide.

"You know, I haven't decided yet," Val replied. "It all looks so good for the body and soul. But you know something? Tonight I don't think we have to choose just one, like those yummy desserts. YUM! Say, what is with the egg timer?"

Rose was trying without luck to keep them from talking. But that horse was out of the barn so Rose answered the question. "They are going to do her like a service slut, one-after-another in a train, sort of like she requested with an extra twist, because they all want some before it gets messy. They will each take a couple of rounds, enjoying the slut for themselves. Before she gets... you know... sloppy... The other will come soon enough... it is all worked out."

She said it perfectly, Val and Lisa reacted to the words with a sharp intake of breath. One of them said, "That sounds sooo fucking gooood."

This was news to Sondra and for a moment I felt her surprise as a constriction inside her body. But it was what she asked for, or close enough to it.

Rose continued. "That way they all get to put their cocks into her, to nail her puss good before somebody messes up her tight little vag with their cum... it will be a wonderful mess. Of course, I imagine they are probably going to fill her in quick succession... can they help it with her bent over all tempting and slutty?" Her voice switched to an imperative. "I call dibs on the yummy creampie."

Sondra gave a bit of a start at that, she had not thought ahead that far.

Rose glanced at me and licked her lips, Abril had probably told her how we worked on building my load all day. Then she continued, "You know how most guys like their pussy better without some other guy's cream, don't you? This is a way they each can get into her before she becomes a really dirty dripping overeducated slut. First load is usually the biggie. I hope somebody saves theirs for me too."

Sondra really reacted to that with movement, and a kind of surprised moan, she plainly didn't expect to hear her friend use such language.

With a smile Rose spoke up louder, like she was addressing a crowd. "People, please remember, you can watch the slut taking it from all of them, but no talking please. Not knowing their names makes it a bigger thrill for her... less civilized you know." Rose made it sound like quite a crowd had gathered. Sondra's reaction to those words was even stronger. Speaking to Sondra, Rose said, "They might pass you on the street and think of putting it in you... they will get hard with the thought... and you won't even know it."

That drew a whimper from Sondra.

I looked around. I would not say it was a crowd. A few people had gathered around, watching and listening for entertainment, Sondra was that. But it was hardly a crowd. Of course, Sondra didn't know that.

Rose motioned for Billy - he was next up - to caress Sondra's breast as it was hanging, so delightful and achingly beautiful, from her chest. It needed handling and I was busy. At the same time Rose joined Lisa and started playing with Billy's cock, just because. While she was at it, Rose signaled that she would be pleased for Phil to handle her body like he was taking her next. He stood behind her and cupped her pussy while mauling her breasts and pinching her nipples like he had done it before. She rubbed her butt against his cock rising against her.

She said to Phil, as he was cupping her pussy, "Nice move fella, but no flinching the big diamond, it is from my lover and he would miss it, okay?" She explained to Sondra, "One of these very nice men has his fingers in my kootchie next to the diamond... Oh! ... Now I know those are sticky fingers."

Sondra gave a little snort of a laugh, the sound embarrassed her and I felt her body warm. Rose noticed it also. "You are being fucked in public like a slut and the little noise embarrasses your ass? Silly girl."

Meanwhile, Kick didn't need instructions, he had two hands so he started to feel up both Val and Lisa while Tammy handled him. They knew the drill and were glad to return the favor.

I kept drilling Sondra like a steam hammer. While Billy cupped and milked Sondra's breast Rose told her that it was the guy "on deck to fuck her next... he wanted to get a running start. Now, most guys would use their dicks on your tits, but these guys are nice... plus they know you are their toy to molest in private, all night."

"His hands... he makes them feel so big," Sondra said about Billy.

"You have a few other nice surprises coming your way," Rose replied.

I was at about the two-and-a-half minute mark, and that comment really got Sondra's imagination going. She either lost track of the crowd, or didn't care, because she started to use an outdoor voice. "Oh fuck yes... fuck me... make me cum... I am close... so close, pinch that nip... fuck that... that slut's cunt..."

I am sure, from the way she said it that was the first time she ever spoke the word "cunt" out loud, much less in a room full of people. Well, most were thinking along the same lines.

She kept up the conversation. "Keep going... so close... a few more... don't stop... yes YES YES I'M CUMMING... That is... Argh! So Good! Oh YEAHHHHHH!" I felt her start to cum on my cock.

I pushed in and held it there to give her something to work out on as I felt her body convulse with the climax. She quivered and shook and moaned. Her head thrashed from side-to-side. Billy could feel it too, he let out one word, "Nice." Sondra probably heard it but could not make a connection.

The sand ran out while she was cumming, but it did not have a buzzer or anything and at the moment we all had a show to watch so nobody noticed the hourglass. I was not really there yet so I clamped down tight on my balls and rode her climax out. I let her finish her climax on my cock, with the aftershocks and sound effects she took another minute to work her body and soul out. When she was finally done with her climax I quickly pulled out so Billy could step up and put it to her.

She probably forgot that this was a gang-fucking-train instead of her usual kindness to a tired old guy.

I'm guessing that Billy felt different. She was panting as he entered, but she managed a few words. "Fucked to climax then passed off like a slut to another man I don't know, in front of so many... part of me... I feel ashamed by it... by cumming... but I really do NOT fucking care who sees me. It feels so different. Sluts are so lucky."

Rose whispered a response. "Nothing like the first time, we should all have it so good. Most girls don't get it anywhere so good the first time... they mix hope with bad judgement about the guy they are counting on for the good stuff. The usual disappointment leads to tears. Then most of us are going to look for a better version of that feeling again... only better... longer... repeatable... faithful... and again. Usually we have no luck in finding the whole package. I gave up on the search, why bother? This family is all I need. I wonder what other sensations await your slutty cunt tonight?" Rose kissed Sondra's cheek. "Remember, I'll clean up after they all use you a few times. You are going to be such a delicious messy treat for me! Then maybe I will have a new fucking thrill for you, girlfriend!"

Tammy had moved so she was pressed herself against her husband Billy's back as he fucked Sondra. In the process Tammy let her hand rest on Sondra's back. Rose signaled her to shift her position and handle Sondra's other breast instead. Sondra could tell this hand was female. When Tammy moved Rose did the play-by-play for Sondra. "The man inside you now? Well, his wife is here with us, she is pressed against him because they love each other and love to share... share sweet things like you. That hand moving along your side? Bingo! That is the wife's hand."

Sondra never pictured things going that way while people were watching. She had known some female contact, but she never figured on both an unknown husband and his wife enjoying her naked body while other folks watched. That ratcheted up the infidelity aspect. Sondra and Billy started to savor the feelings.

Then Sondra took Tammy's hand and kissed it. A simple kiss, but it said a lot to both of them.

Val decided that she didn't want me to go soft waiting for my next turn. She pressed her body against me and began to run her fingers over my cock, not jerking it but just moving the finger lightly. She had a very experienced touch, it got me thinking of Marta and I reacted. I did not expect it of her.

Val said, "My goodness, you like this old woman's touch don't you? I figured you for a guy who likes the younger stuff."

I whispered to her, "I like all the best ones, young and some much older than you."

Val was honestly shocked at first, she had never known a man who appreciated flesh that was older than him, but then she processed it as a compliment. "You are even more a charmer than I had heard. Gimme some sugar you devil you."

She was the wife of a partner and normally did not kiss, but she asked so I gave her what she wanted, I took hold of her head and planted a passionate kiss that was dominating and well-received. She melted against me a bit. It lasted long enough that I missed the changeover from Billy to Phil fucking Sondra. Tammy was having too much fun to move, so she kept her hand working Sondra's breast and nipple while pressed herself, especially her tits, against Phil's back as he fucked Sondra. Billy stepped behind his wife, so he and Phil enjoyed a Tammy sandwich, and took a hot kiss from his wife as she handled Sondra while pressing against Phil's fucking body.

Lisa was moved to grab a kiss from Kick. Rose said she suddenly felt a bit "lonely," which was a strange choice of words.

Sondra whispered in response, "Sugar." Maybe they had worked out a code beforehand. Rose moved next to the table and drew Sondra into a kiss. (They explained later that it was not their first, Sondra had kissed everybody in their little social clique so no matter who she was with, it would not be the first.) As they kissed they knew where the other was, so each of them slowly moved a hand towards the other's tempting nipple.

A few moments of silence dragged into something longer. We all missed it when the timer ran out again, we were all distracted. But all the kisses broke at once when David Barnes appeared. His hand was caressing Abril's butt as he asked, "Can Tammy come out to play? I know it is her choice but... my goodness, this seems to be a friendly group." David still had his tunic on but it was short enough so his erect cock was nosing out, showing his eagerness. Rose waved to the penis like it was another person. David gave credit where it was due and explained that Rose designed it his garment with this look in mind. "She said it makes me look younger... I say Tammy, what's this? It doesn't look kosher."

Tammy blushed at being caught it three no-no's. David read off the charges as he saw them: being in her husband's arms at the orgy, kissing somebody, and kissing her husband. (We are lawyers so each transgression of the rules is a separate charge, that is just how the law works.)

Rose spoke in Tammy's defense. "May it please the court...," then she presented her case by giving her father a full on passionate kiss while reaching down to favor him with a couple of strokes that were not intended to be hidden - and were very improper. "... we would like to plead no contest, we are naturally a very friendly and inspired group, this insatiable slut inspired our behavior. We throw ourselves at the mercy of the... court." She was still holding her father's cock, and neither one was shy about it. Then she gave Abril a quick kiss and suck on her nipple.

Abril responded, "Bad girl... you know you have to do the other one too."

Rose complied, using the move as cover to sneak her fingers down to caress her Dad's balls. Because of how they were arranged I think I was the only one to see it.

Sondra spoke up. "Hello Uncle David. This team had a really special idea involving a slut... this slut actually... and a novel use for a egg timer."

David saw that the egg timer had run out. "Hmmm... very interesting and clever. Very well, I will suspend sentence for... let us say three minutes. Tammy, please join us when you wish... Red just wanted to know how long she would enjoy double duty."

He turned to leave but Rose had one other question. "Daddy, can we do this again? Sometime soon? It is great fun... a lot more fun than dancing to oldies."

"Well, you know I like other opinions, I don't just decide these things based on who is flashing the prettiest jewelry at the time." Rose giggled at that comment. "We will see, Stern said you two have a good group. As you were," he said with a chuckle, then made a show of turning over the egg timer, "Or whatever is next."

His other hand never stopped worshipping Abril's smooth, soft, shapely butt.

What was next was Kick taking his turn slipping into Sondra while the rest of us had unfinished kissy business. David nodded approval as he led Abril away to more depravity. Lisa had done a good job of working Kick with her hands, so he was solid to bat clean-up. I could not see, but it seemed that once Billy was free of Sondra he and his wife Tammy got back on the couch to make out for a bit like unfaithful lovers.

1...45678...10