Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the switch of guys Rose decided to make tasting Sondra's nipples a mutual thing, again it looked like something they planned. Rose got up on the table-pad on her back and slipped under Sondra's upper body, moving from the other end until they both had their mouths at the other's nipples. They indulged, with some delightful giggles and whispers. Clearly they had done this before.

At this rate Sondra would be doing full girl-girl with toys, or maybe even girl-girl-girl while being fucked, before midnight. Yeah, I could get into that. If I wasn't up next I would have gone over to the toy chest Samantha had by the stage.

With the two-way lip-to-nip loving nobody was watching the timer so Kick went a little long. It was okay, as the sand ran out Sondra got off for a second time, moaning around Rose's nipple. This was quiet, she had her mouth full, but both Rose and Phil felt Sondra's body shudder and she got a little too enthusiastic with Rose's nipple.

"Oh J, you bite me so good like that. You always do this so good," Rose said. I guess "J" was their shorthand for "Jessica" as Rose got lost in the moment.

Sondra took a long moment before she replied. "Mostly in my wildest dreams during the last week, girlfriend," she said when she was done with the thrills and had gotten all she could from her moment.

Sondra was still breathing hard when I detached myself from Val. Kick stepped out to make way for me to stick my cock into Sondra again.

So far, with the us all going past the timer, Sondra had enjoyed four cocks inside her body and had gotten off twice in about 15 minutes. I felt the first signs of her fatigue, she had not gotten her second wind yet. She and Rose were still having a good time with their nipples. For myself, I could push a little but probably would not cum in this round. So I backed off the energy and just cruised in her.

I learned that one of the reasons Tammy and Billy liked sharing sex was because they loved the sandwich thing, Tammy loved to feel herself between two male bodies, making out. If one of the men also had his cock in another woman it was a bonus, but not a requirement.

When my three minutes were up Tammy was standing between Billy and Phil, loving being between their bodies, always with somebody's hands on her tits, kissing on one then turning around and kissing the other. The one being kissed put his fingers in her snatch, the one behind had her tits to play with. It was pretty amazing how she got them both trained to work together so quickly. Val and Lisa both had their hands on Kick, keeping him hard, so when he noticed my time was up he traded places. Rose was busy so she did not notice the change.

Val and Lisa both decided they wanted kisses from me while we played with each other. We alternated. On one of the switch-overs they went the wrong way and would up kissing each other. That was not usually what they did, but tonight they decided they liked that enough to keep it going for a time.

Kick was nearing the six minute mark when Tammy finally realized that she had other duties. Her husband had to say "until tomorrow, don't give any heart attacks." She gave Billy and Phil a last kiss before she strode off to be molested by Team Barnes, allowing Billy to step in to replace Kick's cock stroking in-and-out of Sondra. Phil got some attention from Val and Lisa while I finally got a look around the room.

Most of the teams seemed to adopt an "everybody plays" concept. As intended, the table and the couches were used for the coupling, where all three or four men on the team were getting friendly with all the women, mostly one-on-one.

Abril caught my eye, as was intended. She was on the table with David Barnes on top of her, missionary, taking it real slow while he lavished oral attention on her wonderful stand-up breasts. David still had his tunic on, one charm of the outfits was how they were good for fucking in. David played tennis and had a good enough body, but he still had the tunic on, which seemed strange to me.

Abril seemed to make the right noises and moves, but I could tell her heart wasn't really into it. That was okay, Barnes was just interested in having her body.

Red was on a couch, using the padded ramp cushion Sam provided. She was doing double duty, taking one guy in her pussy and another in her mouth. Actually, when I looked closer, the guy's cock was outside her mouth, she was licking the bottom of his cock and his balls. A strawberry blonde named Chris Kirk was fucking the fourth guy on their team. Tammy was on her way over to help, but when she got there Red directed her to help Chris. It seemed that Chris and her partner were looking for a two-on-one. As I watched the guy flipped on his back. Then Chris sat on his face where she started wiggling around on his tongue, which looked very lewd. Tammy settled on his cock where she started going up and down. Something told me that the other women might swap around, but Abril was going to spend most of the night with David Barnes. Well, she was the most attractive and valuable prize in the room and he was CEO.

At another table the Dinosaurs were gathered around young Corky who was on the table, at one end, where one old guy could stand while fucking his cock slowly in and out of her tightness. He wasn't moving much, the old guys had to husband the ammunition for the tight 18-year-old wife. The other three guys really made me think of Komodo dragons around a kill, showing bad table manners as they used their tongues on her body. Corky had one old guy slobbering on each breast and the fourth slobbering on her lips... or something like that. I couldn't look too close, it was kind of disgusting since the guy could be three times Corky's age. In fact the whole arrangement of young vital Corky molested by four naked, slobbering old guys who would never see 45 again looked obscene. The redeeming feature was Corky's giggling, which was constant. It was like she was being tickled and made her seem even younger.

My understanding was that Corky and Ed did not date other lawyers, and that Ed was a pretty busy guy. Still, after tonight they would get requests, both as a couple and individually, on the basis of Corky's attractiveness and her apparent love of sex. I wondered how they would deal.

The other woman the Dinosaurs won, Helena the service girl, was serving below the table moving her expert mouth from cock to cock. She knew the wrinkled old peckers well, she had sucked each one over a hundred times since Barnes started the service girls, so she knew how to get them off... and how to keep them from popping. I guess she was also the timekeeper, while I watched the four men all rotated positions while Corky laughed with attention from four old creatures who would pocket over a million dollars from partnership earnings this year.

The dinosaurs would leave around half of that money invested with the firm, so I could steal it. Thanks guys, have fun but don't have a heart attack.

Team Pope had one more guy than girls, but they also had Bonnie Richards, so they were doing okay. Bonnie was doing a spit-roast while the Pope and the fourth guy fucked Sofi and Sandi Clark respectively. I didn't see them rotate. I guess they were still pissed at Joe.

Lil Egypt had finally given up her buttons and her bow plus her hair was down. She was riding a guy cowgirl, sitting up on the table. It was not "straight" cowgirl, she was doing this belly-dancing snake movement thing that made me feel dirty to watch... it also made me want to be the guy under her. She had her hands over her head, clasped together as if in prayer, moving with her body.

I thought I heard the song "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" and I realized that I did hear it, Lil Egypt had a boom-box. It was an artist and arrangement I did not recognize, a slower version that sounded middle-eastern or Hindu. The way she moved looked like her spine was jointed differently from a normal person. Whatever it was, it sure looked like it felt good as sin for all concerned. Remarkably, she still had her veil on, I guess that was part of her deal.

My eyes met Lil Egypt's for a moment. She had a lot of eye-shadow on. There was a hint of recognition, but just a hint and it was mixed with some counter-signals, so I did not put a name to what I saw, being nude took it out of context. But I knew I had seen her before. She knew it, I could tell she was smiling as my mind drew a blank for a name or setting.

One of the helpers in breastplates came over with a box that was for "Miss Barnes." Rose broke off from the mutual nipple sucking to look in the box, then I was distracted.

Phil's time was almost up so I was next for our revised order. Phil signaled to me, apparently I was to take a double turn for this round, and if I popped it was not a problem, in fact they figured I would. Everybody else had enjoyed 9 minutes of Sondra sessions, but I was sure we had three other ladies waiting to get screwed by the best. I had missed something while watching Abril, the Dinosaurs and Lil Egypt do their stuff. But it was not a problem, the guys all gave "thumb's up" to Phil's suggestion. Since this was my third round with her I would be hard-pressed to go the distance. So why fight it? I resolved that this was going to be it.

I stepped up and put it in with a will. I had not given any thought to how big the other cocks of my team were, but I guess I figured my moves trumped any size issue. (In fact we were all pretty close.) Sondra was still juicy, plus apparently Rose had given her some ideas about using her pussy muscles, because after a few strokes in her tight pussy she started in with a little voluntary squeeze.

I was not the only one who had a thought about sizes just then. Sondra spoke to me. "I think you are the same one who fucked me at the start, giving me my very first unforgettable climax with a man inside. You guys messed me up changing the order and the time, but your strong hands are a tell, they make me feel very... womanly? Fucked? Taken? Yeah, all of those things, and maybe a little primitive. Yeah, that's the ticket, fucked and womanly like a woman before we invented clothes. If I am right, would you please pinch my right nipple? Please?"

Damn she was smart, I forget sometimes that she had stepped into the film industry when she was less than a year from getting a PhD from one of the public Ivies. I pinched her right nipple and she coughed a laugh. Then she gave her pussy another squeeze, a long one, that seemed happy.

Next I felt something touching down by my balls which was, to say the least, distracting. At the same time Sondra started this cooing-moaning combination sound. I wondered how she did that? I almost spoke, on both accounts, but stopped myself. Rose's hand peeked out next to Sondra's belly and waved, she had slipped back into their mutual nipple position, except now she added her hand petting Sondra's clitty, or nearby.

I could work with that. Sondra was getting wound up again as Rose and I both worked for her pleasures. Rose also shared some encouragement my way, doing things like dragging a finger tip along the bottom of my shaft as I stroked in and out of Sondra. I figured she could see my balls and was waiting for a big messy show of liquid protein. I started to vary my moves, pushing one side or the other as I drove in, and lifting the angle.

Sondra took her lips off Rose's nipple to comment. "Fuck me that feels good... both of you playing me like a piano... I may hit some high notes."

"That's the idea girlfriend, we both aim to please your pretty delicate flesh," Rose replied. "I assure you, we will enjoy it, I have heard this guy considers the first shot is always for 'her' benefit."

Rose had to get that line from Abril, it was a lesson Marta had drilled into me for obvious reasons, starting well before I knew what she was taking about. It was not just a belief, it was conditioned into my psyche.

I decided to see if something else would work, so I wet my thumb, then passed it lightly over her backdoor. That got an intake of breath, and inside what I read as an involuntary squeeze. But Sondra didn't object. A few strokes later she said, "You can do that again, just... no harder? Why does that nasty move give me such a thrill? Fuck, I am a bad girl learning a lot of naughty."

Rose asked what I did. Sondra answered, "Maybe talk later... gimme that nipple."

Rose and I kept working on Sondra, I kind of closed out the other people and noises around me. At one point I heard Abril get off, she was yelling in Spanish and has a distinctive voice that sounded like she was complaining bitterly even when she felt good. It's a gift. I guess David Barnes was not such a bad lover after all. Except there was a pattern in her voice that only comes when she is playing with herself to get off.

Many of the people I saw were exercising the option of kissing another person's spouse - normally a forbidden act even in private, so twice as tempting. It meant most climaxes were quiet, but Abril insisted on "no mouth kisses" from Barnes, all other men, and most women. She told me she was saving her saucy tongue for Cynthia. Abril is not normally a noisy lover, but there are times when her voice carries. I don't know what Barnes was doing to her, but I guess it felt good with whatever she was doing to herself.

Rose heard the same thing I heard and knew who was involved. She chuckled and said, "you go girl, I told you the old man is better than he looks."

Off and on, Rose was whispering stuff to Sondra that seemed every bit as powerful as what I was doing, winding up her mind like I was winding up her body. I got more inventive with my moves, I had to keep up after all, and Sondra got the full benefit of all my mother-aunt taught me about making a pussy feel good.

I mixed things up with the wet thumb resting on the backdoor where it worked for short periods. Also, I slipped my cock out and pushed it along her valley, so Mister Friendly could travel the warm pink path on the way to make friendly with the little lady in front. Rose helped perfectly with that, pressing my cock tight as I rubbed my head and shaft over Sondra's little happy button of flesh. Sondra gasped every time my ridge passed over her spot. But I think that Rose's tongue was better.

"Such a thing you are doing to me... feels so good... going crazy with pleasure. Primitive and sophisticated, a real life Tarzan. Do it AGAIN baby... please? YES! Oh, that was wonderful... So good... where have you two been all my life?"

Rose could not let that pass. "You are the one playing the academic nun in the high temple library. You really should have misspent some of your academic life in the library 'Special Collections' and read DeSade, Henry Miller, Anais Nin, Reage, Barbach, Blank, Bright and others. Did you know Nin's original writings and very naughty diaries are kept at UCLA? She was married to two men at once, supposedly had an affair with her analyst, and was said to be following her analyst's instructions when she bedded her own father. I'm sure a certified pure-heart high-level academic priestess like you could get access to those scrolls of divine erotica, unseen for decades. Just imagine your panties soaking thru while you read some of those erotic epistles. Make me a copy."

(Authors note: many libraries have a "Special Collections" section that are well worth your time. Not everything can be summoned to a LCD screen. Also, the Nin UCLA thing is true.)

Sondra replied, "More talk later... Fingers... more nipple... and harder... yes teeth. Damn, that fucking cock feels GOOD... your auction bidding... you guys really wanted me... my ass... I beat all the Church sluts... only that pretty picoso caliente Abril went for more... FUCK... I am SO LUCKY you did."

I pinched her right nipple again, it seemed like the right thing to do. She coughed a laugh, appreciating that I appreciated her smooth, soft, slightly cafe latte ass.

The talk about the bids meant she was building herself up inside her own mind, working herself up to another climax. Well, I got a priority alert from my own balls insisting, "soon boss, very soon big boom coming. A shame to waste..."

I picked up the pace. Sondra needed air so she backed off Rose's nipples. Rose replied by frigging Sondra's clit full-time. From her reaction our sweet-to-eat pleasure victim was already farther along then she let on. Like a volcano, she was going to seem rock-solid until she blew all over my cock. It sounded good to me.

"Oh that is good... so good... both of you... I will be your overnight slut for the whole week if you want..."

"What if he is married?" Rose asked. "You know it is likely, all partners..."

"Then I will do her too... top or bottom... FUCK... what a hot idea.

It sounded like an impossible breech of security, but the idea of it got me excited. Sondra was ready and willing to learn anything I cared to show her, and what I had to show her was a room full of very expensive sex toys. She wanted to play with bondage. As I pictured her strapped on each of my machines, getting off, with gauges in the red as she climaxed again and again on my cock I found myself going harder and faster, I slamming into her soft body.

I thought about the last outsider to see my playroom - it was Amy, and she could not get the ideas out of her mind.

Rose was working her good too... I felt tremors. Sondra and I were both on the edge, ready to finish together one of the most basic drives a human knew. I almost felt the need to say something. Who would be first to the finish?

It was very close. Sondra suddenly began to talk about it. "Oh goodness... I am close... right on the edge... Quick... other nipple..."

I was just starting my last outstroke when she said that. My balls were right at the ragged edge of firing off as soon as I pushed in when Sondra let go. "Ohhhh Rose, the spot... touch the... spot right th... YESSSSS..."

Her body convulsed and her pussy grabbed me mid stroke. I pushed in and fired a huge spurt down my shaft into her. From her reaction I guess that not-so-gentle climax was new to her.

"OHHHHH FUCK... What is that... SO BIG... SO STRONG... AGAIN! Exploding insi... FUCK AGAIN..."

Well, if I was listening and could talk I would have explained that there was usually more than one spurt. But at that moment my focus was zeroed in on the wonderful orgasmic feeling of my cock inside Sondra as her body reacted to what she felt inside of her, where we were very joined together as I pushed, held and fired and fired and fired and kept firing. Once they started my balls were very insistent, like they had a mind of their own.

At the socials she was only matched with older men who probably did not get much exercise of this type. My fucking equipment got more exercise, week in and week out, than any two other men in the room. Like weightlifting, I imagine that reps build things up. Plus, I have to say that, after sleeping with Abril's soft, warm wonderful body, and her non-stop teasing the last two days, getting so close but not getting off even once, this particular climax was felt bigger and stronger than any in memory.

That had an unusual effect on the lady who enjoyed the exercise.

"Oh My FUCKING Goodness... he is still... I am cumming AGAIN," Sondra yelled as her long muscular body, bent under me, spasmed from her crotch to both ends yet again. "He is still pumping... inside... filling me... How can... OHHH..." After that Sondra sank into the moans, sighs, gasps, and other less articulate sounds of a woman who been lifted well beyond what she had perviously imagined as possible. It was real good for both of us.

I kept pumping for a time, it was kind of involuntary.

Like I said, I had a lot built up. I guess my storage equipment is also super-sized a bit bigger than most, because of the frequent empty-then-refill thing I did.