Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the background there was another sound, a soft laugh. Rose was still underneath, watching my balls with her fingers on Sondra's good spot and her tongue gently pleasuring Sondra's nipple.

At some point I heard a voice say softly, "I got to have some of that." At the time I did not really know who was talking. Nor did I care, I was pretty focused on my cock and balls and what they were into.

-

When I was finished - well, guys know, after you fire and drain your balls, sex does not really hold your attention. I had really unloaded in Sondra. If there is an emotional link with a woman a guy can slip into that to stay attentive to her. But I very distinctly didn't have that with Sondra. Just regular lust. Lust tends to fade when the cum stops pumping.

There was two other factors. One was that, soon after she slid out from under, Rose had suddenly sprouted what looked like a pink and purple dick - the colors looked a lot like Abril's car. She was moving my way with a "stick it in" look in her eyes. I didn't want to be pinned in the way when she arrived. Mistakes... it hurt to imagine the type of mistake she could make.

Second, they had just put some more wonderful looking desserts on our table. I really was hungry and it all looked good.

Together, the two factors reminded me that Rose called dibs on Sondra's creampie and had gotten a box from Sam. That explained a lot. With all that in mind I did not feel guilty as I left the two young ladies to their own sweet female perversions and turned my immediate attention to the dessert table.

Lisa and Val were already decorating Kick and Billy with whipping cream. Phil was adding whipping cream to a tall, fat slice of cherry pie that looked more delicious than any pie I had ever seen. To my eye both the cheesecake and the various donuts both looked too wonderful, how could I choose? Good thing I didn't have to choose between them, I had some of each. The cinnamon roll with pecans and maple cream frosting was divine. I told myself there was plenty of time for the dark chocolate mousse with strawberries later.

When I looked back at Sondra she was still in the same position. Rose was on her knees behind her, lapping up my abundant cream filling with her tongue from Sondra's pussy like it was ambrosia. From the looks of the two of them, this was not the first time those lips and tongue had performed pleasure on Sondra's pussy.

Rose caught me looking. "You have very good taste," she said to me, "maybe next time we will auction the guys to teams of women." Then to Sondra she said, "Would you like to taste some of what I'm getting?"

"From your lips?" Sondra asked.

Rose replied. "I was thinking that you might want to thank somebody else in a special way. He is good licking. It is kind of customary."

"I've never done that," Sondra said.

"You never got off like that either. Well, if it eases your mind, he is not all big and hard and scary... my goodness he was all that... like he was before. I assure you, he won't do anything messy soon. But I am sure if you wanted just a taste, he would let you have that, with no hands or anything." She had an eye on me, she was setting terms. I nodded agreement and in a moment I was on the table with my legs spread and my soft cock inches from Sondra. Rose suggested that I keep my dessert plate and fork in hand, so I was not tempted to hold her in place. It was the furthest thing from my mind.

Sondra's tongue ventured out, searching for me, and she made contact. Very tentative contact. When she did Rose went back to eating Sondra's pussy and Sondra's tongue cautiously explored my very deflated cock, balls, and nearby flesh. She was surprised to find I was shaved, and absolutely marveled at the way I had shrunk down from what I was before, inside her.

"You are sure this is the same guy who had me first and last?" she asked Rose.

"Yes, the guy who filled you with this lovely cream... which I seem to have devoured. Well, I have something else for you - like 4 married guys were not enough, now you get some real perversion." With that Rose stood up and started to work her toy into Sondra.

It seemed this was expected. Still, out of an excess of caution I drew back for the entry, out of the range of teeth.

Rose's toy was like a Feel-Doe which could be used by one woman on another without the need of a belt to hold it in place, instead it was held inside of the wielder. I learned later that Rose had this one custom made for her, giving a more secure fit, a better angle, and some subtle ridges that make such a difference to both parties. The part inside her inflated slightly to keep a secure fit. The outside part she put in Sondra was a slim abstract shape, she had no trouble getting in. Sondra had plenty of our lube inside to make the motion smooth and easy.

As Rose got moving I allowed Sondra to get back to tonguing my cock and the nearby area. "We taste pretty good together," she said at one point. "I could get used to this. Do the service girls get this?"

Rose answered that. "The service girls deal with cocks before they fire, when they are larger and the guys are sometimes a little crazy... or so I have heard. Can you imagine taking what you got in your pussy, only getting it in your mouth instead?"

"I am not sure I could handle it... do women ever... you know... drown?"

"I don't think it works that way. You are enjoying the combo mix, which includes cream from the very nice tasty lady..." they both giggled at that. "Based on my experience, he has really good tasting stuff, most guys don't taste nearly as good. On the other hand, I have heard he does not eat burgers, which constitutes a major diet component of guys his age. Instead I have heard somebody manages his diet to keep it good for his fans."

It was true, clearly Abril had been talking out of school to Rose. Well, I knew they had been friends for almost three years, as wife-substitutes who were close in age.

All too soon my flavor was cleaned off of my cock so I backed off and let the girls just have fun by themselves. Sondra was having a good time with it, but she wasn't going to get off this way. Using my cum for lube was better than normal with Rose, but a toy just wasn't the same as the real thing. Part of the deal was that Sondra got no clitoral stimulation in this position, and the toy could not really fine-tune her internal angle to hit the good spots. Sondra also got distracted by the smell of the maple cream frosting nearby. I put some on a finger and fed it to her. She smiled and asked for another taste, where we could both enjoy it. I was glad to fill her request with a dab on my cock.

She said she wanted all the guys like that. "Tasty!"

I suggested through Rose that we take some back to the room, for when it was time to revive the guys.

"Plan ahead to get some head... I like the way you think," Sondra said.

Rose was having a grand time fucking Sondra with her custom toy. She had designed some little ridges where they did the most good for her, no matter what the fucking position one of them was perfectly placed to tickle Rose's clitty as she stroked. So she was really masturbating herself.

Rose finally distracted Sondra from me by having her get on the table so Rose could mount her in the missionary position while putting her lips to Sondra's nipples, whipping across them good and making them hard. Once she had Sondra's attention the two started making out with tongue kisses and open mouths, it was kind of lewd. This was something they had practice doing. The sight caught the attention of the rest of the team and, for the guys, restored some of their slightly diminished stiffness.

As we all gathered around to watch, the attention got Rose wound up a little higher. Putting it to Sondra at a fast pace Rose got off with an excess of dramatic frenzy. Sondra held her in a tight kiss, but seemed completely surprised at the energy Rose expended with her release.

As soon as Rose finished her fireworks she broke the kiss as she settled her limp body onto Sondra's body.

"That is new, what has gotten into you?" Sondra asked softly.

Rose replied softly, "The company, the mood, the competition... plus I never felt like such a slut before. Also knowing guys are watching... I'm imagining how the sight of us will get these guys to fuck my kitty into raw bloody meat in a few hours." She paused a few second and thought. "You know, I almost feel like one of those Roman sex slaves, but without all the bad and mean and nasty people. These guys are all nice, and we both know what we want... so we are letting them take us, in a good way."

"I said before how slut had a good side," Sondra said.

"Yes, you did. that is what got me thinking. It really is a great party, and I have a feeling the night will be even better."

Sondra surprised us all when she flipped then over and took the lead in planting a soft, loving kisses, then a passionate kiss on Rose. Actually, it was more like Sondra locked their lips together as she stuck her tongue in Rose's mouth, Sondra's move was very masculine. Rose was surprised by the reversal of feelings behind the move, but after a second she joined the spirit and the two locked up very nicely, like long-time lovers.

They confessed later that they had only been making out together for about 2 weeks, since the basic idea of the party was settled. The whole auction-public sex-multiple guy concept really tripped their imaginations. They both wanted somebody to practice with for the party, because Sondra had NO experience and Rose's experience was mostly bad - except for her father and Samantha. A few others joined them, including Abril on a few occasions after our honeymoon. They naturally gravitated to each other with coaching from Abril.

The other three guys liked the F-on-F show enough that they 'high-fived' each other for picking these two. (My hands were full with the dessert plate and fork.) We were all thinking that if they were this way in public, what would they do in private, to inspire us guys back to stiffness? From Rose's smile I knew she was on the same track, thinking ahead.

After the girls kissed we all thought Sondra should get rid of the goggles so she could see the wonders around us. Val urged her to guess who fucked her before she took them off.

She named me right off, she said my firm hands grasping her butt were a tell "that was much appreciated." She also guessed Billy Buffalo, from the times they danced over the last few years - they even had an overnight about a year ago. She had fewer ideas about Phil, who was an associate and Kick.

Kick confused her because he "felt younger" when he was inside her, and they had not been together overnight for some time. (Only once, more that two years ago.) Finally she guessed he was Curtis Anthony, a guy who was the same age and a similar build but was not a partner. Once she heard who he was, she mused about why she had not had him for an overnight recently. David usually matched Sondra with older guys suggested by the Judge. Kick was one of the younger partners.

Phil had been away from the firm for half of the last year, so that was reasonable. In any event, Sondra was very pleased to finally see us and said that we would all be on her "dance card" for future overnight company during the monthly socials.

Kick reminded her that she did not have to wait for the socials, law partners often enjoyed "dates with benefits" with other wives, like Holly Evert and Alisa Anthony. Most often the wives were involved, but not always their own wives, people had different interests. Plus there were two-day trips. Billy mentioned that sometimes he and a wife like Holly Russell might feel like Catalina while his wife Tammy and the Holly's partner/father-in-law Evert enjoyed the slopes. "Everybody gets what they want."

During this talk Sondra realized that, because I was married to Abril, our team could not bid on Abril. So in a sense she was the highest we could bid for, and we beat out several other groups. This made Sondra feel even better about her price.

-

Now that we could all talk the other three guys were anxious to get together in some way with the other three women who were not already sloppy and dripping with my cum. I suggested there would be plenty of time for that later. I had another idea, to use an opportunity that would go away soon.

We all settled down on the couches to talk around the dessert table. The ladies took control of the couches and then invited the men to join them. Sondra dragged me over to a couch where she pulled me to her breasts, then when I paid proper tribute she pointed to the desserts and asked me to make her a plate, "including the maple stuff." Rose was undecided about Billy and Phil but finally took Billy when Val grabbed Phil. That left Lisa with Kick, they were old friends and were the only ones who got in a little sweet making out and sticky fingered treats before Kick made of a plate to share.

I don't know who started it, but besides eating the desserts they began this game with the whipped cream and frosting. It started with each women decorating a man and a woman who were on different couches with the whipped cream. Of course, that required some handling in places that were not usually handled. Cherries, blueberries, chocolate chips and sprinkles were added to the decorations. Then once we were all decorated with deliciousness, we each took to being friendly licking the cream off our couch-partners in addition to enjoying the desserts.

I discovered where Sondra was ticklish, Rose had marked the spot. It might come in handy later.

As we emptied our dessert plates we turned to the treats decorating our couch partners. Sondra had a lot to lick, and she was eager to return the favor. That led to sharing, mouth-to-mouth, she whispered that her inhibitions were on hold so both of our tongues got very friendly until we were just plain making out and rubbing our messy bodies together. From my quick glances at the rest of the team, everybody was on the same page, licking their partner from head to toe.

-

While we were on the couch Sondra made a point of saying privately that, before tonight, she had never dated so she never kissed a guy passionately and never had her mouth on a cock, especially one that was going to cum in her mouth. These things and others were not done by wives at the wife-exchange socials.

"Obviously, kissing is okay. But tonight, in private, I might like to explore those things a little more with you, if possible. Maybe some other stuff as well. Could we do that? Maybe, without the others knowing? While we are alone?"

I responded, "Are you asking me to be your boyfriend for the evening? To presume some freedoms with your body in private?"

"Well, I expect to spend time with all the guys, but that is a very nice way to put it... yes, I am. But the 'private' thing is important for the private things, I don't want to start a trend for the socials."

"I understand. I think we are stuck with two beds to a room, but I will keep my eyes open for an opportunity."

"Thank you," Sondra said.

-

The sweet-treat general make-out session started to revive some erections that had softened. Both the guys and the girls were thinking about slipping messy parts together for general entertainment and delight. But with Sondra a bit sloppy and sexed-out, plus my equipment politely requesting a time-out, I suggested we walk around the room, sight-seeing to see who was doing who and how. I mentioned we could not do that later.

Sondra thought that was a wonderful idea, she took my hand like a lover to walk round the room with me, to get a look at people. She was a little bit like a 5-year-old child seeing a toy store for the first time, a mix of wonder and desire. She also knew that she was dripping a little, Rose's toy had "stirred up" the cum deep inside so it was now flowing. Sondra was both proud, and a little afraid at the image she presented: a woman fucked by multiple men and getting off, in public. She was converted from the meek cloistered academic nun to a proud willing pleasure victim in one night.

The rest of the team decided to come along with us, we had all night to play but other teams would start drifting to their rooms after 9:30. All four of us guys had a spouse in the room, plus there was Rose's father and Val's husband Greg (who was on Team Anthony).

Lisa was a wife-substitute, her older half-sister and her sister's husband were older so they opted out of the orgy, meaning she had nobody special to watch. But in general she like to watch. "Shopping for ideas" she called it, so she thought it was a great idea. She was also thinking of adjusting her "wish list" of guys she wanted at future socials. She suggested Sondra do the same. At their age (both were 30) they was considered to be part of both the older wives and the younger wives, so she had intimate friends on most teams.

Four of us had good reason to wander over to team Barnes first.

David Barnes had still not let go of Abril, they were cuddling and talking on one of the couches, keeping things low key for now. He had introduced her to the concept of "roman hands" that fit with the orgy theme, he constantly had at least one hand roaming over her wonderful body, including some very private nooks and crannies. Abril seemed happy with the arrangement, it was like praise.

I did a quick emotional check. What Barnes was doing to Abril, and the way his cum was seeping out of her body, did not bother me; this was all part of a long con for myself and my employee who was doing her job. Perhaps if I talk about a cartoon and movie mainstay, the pressure gauge showing increasing danger, I can make the point. Seeing Abril brought no pressure, it was expected, what she signed up for. When I pictured Cynthia in Abril's place, my internal steam gauge moved into the yellow zone of caution, she was pregnant with my child but that was not my intention and we had made no promises of life-long affection. But she lived under my roof so there was something between us. Then when I though of Gracie in Abril's place, with David's hands coveting her wonderful soft flesh, the needle went deep into the red. That was the region where, if it happened, I would have to hurt him so bad for appropriating what was mine that I couldn't leave him alive after.

The issue was not straight jealousy that most men feel for a girlfriend, I knew this because I had freely given Cynthia to her father as a temporary trade, and to my grandfathers, which was something a man inclined to basic jealousy would not do. Instead, it is a fact that thieves and criminals like me acknowledge a broad definition that defines what is "mine" and they react viciously to anyone who seeks to encroach upon what they perceive as theirs. Gracie was purely mine.

(That being said, she was at Marta's and therefore living under tribal rules by our leave, and therefore had access to my male relatives as any woman in the tribe would. That actually increased my sense of possession of her, since it put her in my rather specialized culture, under Marta's care/training/supervision.)

Jealousy blooming in a rational man is predicated on some promise the woman has previously made where she "gave" her affection-based promises to a man, then "betrays" that promise by acting with another in a way that was promised exclusively to the jealous man. The rage attaches to both the woman and "what the other man must have done" to elicit the woman's betrayal.

The point is, me seeing David with his hands on Abril, or even if I saw him with his cock inside her, honestly aroused no emotional reaction in me, other than the satisfied feeling that things were going as planned so I would get rich and Abril was doing what I expected to earn her split of the take.