Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each woman removed her own robe, and after a loving 3-way embrace each took one of his hands, kissed it, then held it to their bare breasts for their brief pleasant distraction before they led him to the oversized bed the three shared.

When they were there Rose said, "OH! Now I see it... Clever daddy! Well, let us get you settled comfy dear, you look like you are in need of proper cuddles."

Ann seconded the statement. "Yes! From the looks of you I fear you have had a rough day, you dear darling. I am sure we can help."

As the three got into the bed David agreed with his wife. "It is true. But I have the best women to come home to. Simply the best."

Their bed was very large, it was custom made by a business that had been David's client once. But cuddled tight together, with kisses lingering on lips and other places, the trio needed only a fraction of the space when they got to sleep.

-

Telling The Tale

After supper the next day David told his women about his adventures with Sam. First he explained more detail of how Sam had saved the firm, he saw how the danger from the dark web auction sites was real as thieves and low-lifes gathered for a chance to rob him blind. But Sam was a witch who stopped the attackers cold, with tricks that were sure to cause them to turn on and injure each other. He imagined two pirate ships burning as they sank in the dark web.

"It was like magic, the way her fingers slid over the keyboard and things appeared on the screen. I have never seen the like. She saved the firm in just moments with her powers," he told them. Then she spent the day insuring we could not be attacked by tunnels and such.

Next he talked about the closing, sparing no details. "There was a price I had to pay... at the time it seemed greater than it was." He included the fact that Sam was commanding and required him to do specific acts that were not in his nature. Still, he admitted that, when he did, the experiences were not that bad. Sam made the analingus as interesting and acceptable as possible for him. It was not nearly as bad as it sounded, he had to confess that he was in no mood to stop when she told asked to move on. Then it was time for him to perform his manly deed, he believed he had done as well as might be expected, and she did not seem to find him lacking. In fact, she was surprisingly affectionate afterward, as if he had exceeded her expectations of how his performance pleasured her. She said she would have liked to keep him overnight, for more of the same, but he insisted that he missed his own bed, and his women. Then he concluded his discussion by repeating Sam's suggestion about having another female "in play" next time they had a closing, either in addition to, or in place of, David.

He also mentioned how Sam had used a service girl at the office. He did not know all the details, but he knew it caused quite a stir in the girl's waiting room because it took so long and the girl involved was in an especially good mood after. As direct testimony, David had enjoyed Jenni, one of his preferred girls, that very morning. She said that after Resha's time with Sam, she seemed "glowing from a religious experience," whatever that meant coming from down-to-earth Jenni.

He had spoken to Sam briefly by phone. She had said no more about including another male at the next closing. David took that as an endorsement.

(Over the next 30 days Sam made additional comments that made it clear she had no interest in another man at the closing. Rather, she just liked women in addition to men.)

Rose thought that Sam presented a tempting idea. A few weeks later at the June Social she got more enthusiastic after meeting Sam and then seeing Abril and Sam dance to "Whiter Shade Of Pale." In high school Rose had experimented with women, and then after high school there were a few months when she dated women exclusively. After Rose stepped into the wife exchange, dates outside the group were not allowed. But Rose spent a few afternoons with some other wife-exchange women, such as the Church daughters. Activities included lunches, shopping, spa days, and exchanging pleasure. She was getting a taste for "fun but mature" females.

Ann had no interest in attending a closing with Sam. But as long as Rose was interested Ann encouraged her husband to buttress his standing with Sam by taking Rose or another woman with him and playing along. They all agreed, there seemed to be no downside to keeping the White Witch happy.

The idea of having Rose at the closing raised some issues with David. He had no problems with his respectable partners entertaining his daughter overnight in a situation where there were rules and she could always exercise an upper hand. He was less comfortable about her being with the other wives, but assumed that was okay because she could walk away anytime. But by exposing her to Sam he was concerned his daughter would be introduced to acts she was uncomfortable with, but didn't feel she could walk away from without hurting him. Also, he was bothered by the thought that Sam might play them against each other. Finally, he worried about how he might have to break new ground with his daughter. Either might regret that later.

They talked about all of these issues. Rose was sure she could handle whatever came up, but to satisfy her father she assured him that she would talk to Sam ahead of time, to make sure they were on the same X-rated page. Rose reminded her father that she had been raised in LA, and ran with a fast crowd until she was the mature one who opted out, so she had the tools, experience and the willingness to take care of herself.

Ann raised another related issue. They knew that Rose had no present interest in men her own age, or in having children; Rose fully intended to stay with Ann and David the rest of their lives. But Ann suggested "twenty-something intentions" might change. "When she gets into her thirties she is going to start thinking about babies. Those can be powerful urges."

Unspoken, but understood by all in these discussions, was Ann's fading sex drive. For now, David had his distractions of the service girls and the wife exchange, both of which he instituted at the law firm with his wife's blessing. But Ann was looking towards the day when those might be gone or insufficient for him. "Are you going to work until the grave?" Ann asked. "A sexy man like you won't stop just because he retires,"she flattered. David planned an early retirement while he was still able. But not yet, he took considerable pleasure or psychic income in mastering his partners and the business. It was all he ever wanted to do and he was doing it so well.

Ann worried that if the job did not kill him, then retirement would deny him the sexual outlets of the service girls and the wife exchange, driving him to other options - like wife #4. She needed something else to keep him with her. Well, she knew someone who was handy for the purpose.

Ann looked across the bed, at Rose's love and her unfulfilled desires "for a man like her father" which were obvious to Ann when Rose touched David. She thought that if David also explored "the last step" of sex with Rose, they were both more likely to happily stay together with her until her last days. (Ann had a net worth that was 10 times what David Barnes had accumulated with his hard and productive work; it was far more than they could spend in a lifetime, so that was not an issue except that, as Ann's daughter, Rose could inherit.) Ann had already buried two wealthy hard-working husbands who just wanted to "stay in the game a little longer." She was really quite sure she did not want to be alone at the end. Keeping "her daughter" Rose close seemed likely to increase Ann's odds of success, that was part of the reason for the adoption.

Ann also believed that if Rose had children, but was not attached to a young sponging, distracting sperm donor, it would also increase Ann's chance of keeping Rose around longer.

As they talked Rose swore that she would never seek a husband for herself, she had experienced enough dates to sour her on males of her generation. She wore an engagement ring when out "to keep men away." (Actually, the ring attracted the worst guys, but Rose was wise to that and quick to call security.) Rose finally did concede that she might one day want children. Her first choice to give her children was her father David, a choice Ann heartily seconded.

But David said incest would handicap the offspring. He saw the way DNA was used as a means to explore one's ancestry, so incest could not be kept secret. In California it might even become a matter of public record. Even if it didn't, he suggested that the day would come when DNA was part of the standard vitals used by the medical profession. "I don't want every doctor's visit for your kids to involve the nurse calling social services to have a talk about what they see on the chart. You know that day is coming, when the damn medical professionals will have to report every shared allele, and they will be looking for them. They will not take your word for anything."

He suggested that perhaps a sperm donor could be found. Trivial monetary consideration and signatures on some papers would eliminate messy problems. He said, "The wealthy have always paid people to go away, and a sharp lawyer can make sure it sticks."

Rose conceded that a sperm donor might be the way to go, but she was "not looking forward to having a turkey baster as a lover." She held out hope for her father to cross the line and become her lover while she was "safe." Ann also favored this. Babies might be a conversation again when Rose got interested, but that was not the current situation.

Rose had a counter-argument about the sex with her Dad, without the babies. "Daddy, we love each other, and you know I am no virgin. We also know that Sam is a strong personality. Maybe our first time together as lovers should be at our pace instead of somebody else's."

He considered a moment, then smiled at his daughter's sharp mind, which reminded him of himself, and how she was using it to seduce him; to the old lawyer a valid argument was the sexiest thing Rose had ever said. After some thought he saw no flaw with it. "Well, that is a telling point. Okay, let us say it will happen. Let me get my mind around it in terms of when."

Then Ann asked if the same applied to the "ATM thing."

David was confused. "What ATM thing? We did not do that, it is dangerous and disgusting."

Ann asked, "Doesn't ATM mean Ass-To-Mouth? I thought it did. Didn't you..."

"Close mommy," replied Rose, "but with a big stinky difference. Analingus, like Daddy did, is working the tongue into an entrance that is clean. I have been close to both sides of that, giving and getting, both more by accident than by intention. I have seen how it worked for others when there is trust for peace of mind. But ATM means taking an penetrator like a cock or a dildo out of the deep do-do of somebody's ass, and putting it directly into somebody's mouth. Yukkk! Some losers get turned on by the idea, it is a power-trip, but as a reality there are a lot of problems. Even the wildest party creatures I was down with would never consider it. In practice ATM is basically a crack-whore thing."

David seconded the idea. "Sam asked for me to tongue her butt, but it was to prove something to me. I consider myself well instructed by that lesson and the care involved. There was respect both ways. With that taken care of the 'taboo' thing was kind of a rush."

David admitted how he was originally repulsed by the idea, then confessed how he was amazed how that caring consideration by Sam changed his perception. His curiosity about the taboo act grew so he enjoyed the novelty. Yes, it had been one-sided, and that bothered him, but he hinted that he would not mind a reciprocal exercise. Both Ann and Rose expressed their willingness to give and receive the act at least once as a curiosity. Rose was more enthusiastic for both roles, plus she had known some "more or less incidental contact before," so Ann suggested that she would help them both prepare for mutual contact.

-

Practice

One afternoon Rose and David prepared themselves to try both exercises: analingus followed by their first vaginal sex. There were two full bathrooms off the master bedroom, so both had plenty of space to "prepare the area." Rose wanted to use scotch as a rinse enema, "to disinfect" herself and because her Daddy liked it, but Ann stopped her by explaining the consequences. During Ann's brief swinger days she had seen a vodka enema done by a friend; very little booze was involved but they had to call 9-1-1 because the near-instant effect overwhelmed the tiny girl. Rose settled on a more modest surprise: "scotching" the entrance.

When David entered Rose was posed naked in bed, laying in a very attractive presentation for somebody who knew her father liked her butt, with a pillow under her tummy and her legs moderately spread. Her body language made her willing desire for him very clear. Ann saw David to the door, and looked in, but they were all agreed that maybe this first time should just be the pair. Ann withdrew and binged on her soaps. (Her soaps were those she owned a piece of, thanks to her late husband.)

Seeing his lovely daughter in what was a well-considered presentation, smelling her readiness, and knowing what he was going to do to pleasure and enjoy her sweet willing body, aroused David faster and harder than he expected. The look in her eyes as she spread her legs further suggested that she was okay if penetration came first, or went beyond what was planned. David appreciated that idea, considered it, but ultimately rejected it. Rose's taboo little rosebud drew his eye, and he found that he wanted to explore it in a manner that was throughly indecent and just plain very wrong for a father. The idea of following his tongue in that tight opening with his cock flitted across his mind. But he had other priorities, so maybe that would come at another time.

"I love you so much Daddy," Rose said. "Do you want me to lick you nasty first?" She stuck out her tongue and wiggled it, the words and the action struck David like a pleasure hammer, if there was such a thing.

The powerful thought gave David pause. "The way you are posed suggests..."

"Oh dear Daddy... I wanted to look irresistible to make sure you didn't chicken out." She wiggled her bottom even more enticingly and spoke in a breathy, sexy voice. "You have to know I want you in ALL the worst ways."

He thought again about sodomy, the idea lingered a bit longer this time.

After a pause at the outrageousness of it they both had to laugh, it was deliberately over-the-top provocative and broke the tension both were feeling at this unusual situation. David had to kiss her as a man kisses a lover, deeply with passion and desire. She returned the feelings, it was very satisfying to know they were both so into what was going to happen.

"You know I love you Daddy," Rose said when their lips parted. "I want to please you."

"I love you too, my sweet Rose," David said. Then his voice got very emotional as he struggled with strong feelings of desire and sin; he was not used to such struggles. "I really want to go first, okay?" He showed her his tongue.

"Okay," she chirped as she resumed her pose. He was not the only one with obscene desires.

Her attractive, round bottom was calling him, he felt the urge to move down the bed quickly so he could deliver a deluge of kisses to it before he dove in and raped her rosebud with his tongue. But David Barnes was not in the habit of "diving in" or going with his base desires, especially when he knew he would get there soon enough. Instead it was time to enjoy the wonderful scenery of his daughter's back, to build some anticipation and sample some mutual enjoyments. So he began a series of charming little kisses down the length of Rose's spine.

As he started he sensed her confusion, then Rose figured it out and gave the most delightful giggle as he moved down; the giggle said she was thrilled. "Daddy, every lover I have ever had, seeing me posed like this would jump me and stick it in. But not you... from you I get delightful little kisses to make me want you more."

That success touched him to the core like applause inside his body.

Rose luxuriated in the kisses, undulating and wiggling in small movements expressing her delight. "This is why you are perfect for me, no lover has ever done such a delight to me after they got the green light."

"Well... this is what... a man does... with a... woman he... loves... and desires." With each pause he placed two or three more kisses on her back, he knew that varying the number made it more interesting.

"I am such a lucky girl to have found you," she said. They both laughed at that, he was her father after all, even if he had missed so much of her life.

For him, that also touched on the great guilt he felt because he had essentially forgotten about her for so much of her life. He never saw her during her first dozen years, not once. Then even after she was under his roof he never paid her any attention because he was working, trying to make a name for himself. It was when she made her decision, leaving Edith, breaking her heart for him and the lifestyle he implied, that he looked her way and was astounded by this charming stranger. He was ever thankful that Ann accepted Rose so intimately as more than his daughter.

He was also touched because seeing Rose's bare bottom tanning in the sun actually got Ann turned on enough to bend over, to bare her own bottom, and demand carnal service from him. For a time just seeing Rose ignited Ann's smoldering desires, taking them both back to the sexual freedom they grabbed in Madison while they were both cheating because of the way they were "attached" to others.

He continued his trail of kisses to the point where her butt crease started, and then went beyond. He went far enough, at a slow enough pace, and threw in a little tongue, so she thought he might continue all the way down. The thought caused her to twitch mentally. But about an inch short of the rosebud he slowed and turned aside, to worship the roundness of her bottom as he had wanted to do for quite some time. Perhaps it was her best feature, he often caught a glimpse as she sunbathed naked by their pool, either alone or with some of her friends. The other girls were attractive, and some showed off. But in that arena Rose always drew his eye.

At the wonderful mounds of her bottom he spent even more time, making sure he paid due attention to both sides. There he alternated the kisses with nibbles and bites and suction and caresses by his tongue. At Rose's urging he even ventured a couple of solid bites with his teeth, enough to leave faint impressions. She asked for more, but as his first time at such play David was loath to allow his deeper, darker urges to surface; he imagined breaking the skin leading to paramedics followed by questions from well-meaning inquisitive people with badges being paid to inquire. These thoughts were sufficient to keep himself on a tight leash.

Finally he and Rose were both past ready for the next step. As he moved between her legs Rose relaxed. Her entrance muscle relaxed, it was what she could do to welcome him. As he got much closer to contact his nose picked up a familiar smell. Since it was unexpected and out of context it took him a moment before he realized it was the scent of scotch!

Rose knew why he stopped where he did. "I used tea for my final rinse. Ann said it was dangerous to 'disinfect' with any form of booze. But when I was done I spread a little scotch half a knuckle deep inside the entrance for you, I figured it would be tasty. The thought when I did it... knowing what you would find... and how... WOW! I almost got off just from that! I did not realize how cold it could feel on delicate tissues, or how they could pucker at such abuse. I hope you like it. I would be glad to try other flavors."

123456...9