Not Quite Carpooling with the Boss

Story Info
I teased my boss at work, and got exactly what I wanted.
1.3k words
4.6
14.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about a week since I had gotten off in front of my boss. We hadn't been able to carpool since it didn't work out logistically. I won't say that I wasn't disappointed. I had spent more than a few nights reliving that ride, and let's just say I had gotten more than a little curious about his comments on his wife. Did he go home and fuck her? Did he tell her about me shamelessly cumming for him? Most intriguing of all, did she get off on it? I didn't have the balls to ask him at work. Let's face it, I spent half my time at work horny and wet. Sometimes I'd have to take a short break, go to the bathroom and flick my bean just to relieve my poor clit.

I decided to take some liberties while at work. I started dressing more slutty, with tops that showed off my tits, tight pants that if you paid attention you'd be able to see the outline of my pussy, and often I wouldn't wear a bra. My tits weren't tiny, so they swayed as I walked. More than one customer that I happened to run into noticed, both male and female. I'll admit this also turned me on, and didn't help the horniness problem at work. I made sure to "accidentally" brush my chest against my boss' arm or back, which always made my nipples tighten. I knew he could see my reactions. He'd get this look in his eye.

I did this for a couple of days. Eventually, he cornered me in the back of the store. I felt him come up behind me, until his front was ever so slightly touching my back. He leaned down, and I could feel his breath on the back of my ear. A small shudder ran through me.

"Having fun, honey?" His voice was low and dark. I didn't turn around, but instead pressed my ass back against him. He grunted, and I could feel something stir.

"I don't know what you mean, sir." I responded, arching into him further. "I've just been working all week, like a good worker bee." I felt his hand slide under my shirt, and slowly make its way up my body. "No bra today? You know that's against the dress code?" His hand reached the underside of my left tit, I thrust towards his hand, I needed him to do something about my now throbbing nipples. "Bras make my chest hurt.", I gasped. "Listen, boss, remember in the car when I told you I'm highly sexed?" He grunted in response. "Well, I'm feeling pretty needy right now. Can I go take care of this?" I was like a horny cat at this point, all I could think about was my now wet pussy and my clit that needed attention.

He quickly turned me around, and I glimpsed a slightly flushed face before he took my hand and led me out onto the sales floor. It took me a second to realize he was going to the gender neutral bathroom hidden in the far corner. He took me inside and quickly locked the door behind us. I knew what to do next.

I removed my t-shirt, my nipples were painfully hard and jutting out from my swaying tits. His hand dropped to his crotch as he watched me strip, I could tell he was getting excited by the way he was rubbing his cock through his jeans. I licked my lips. I wondered how it would feel to have his cock in my mouth. I was impossibly horny, moaning quietly to myself. I shoved my hand down my jeans and began rubbing my poor clit. He shook his head at me. "No dear, take off your pants. I didn't get to see your pussy last time, but I want to see it now." I felt like hot lava was melting me from the inside out hearing his words. I'll show him my pussy all right.

I pulled off my jeans and thong panties in record time. I stood before him completely nude, horny, wet, and aching. I began rubbing my clit with the tip of my finger, just enough to tease. Suddenly, he dropped to his knees in front of me. I could feel his breath on my wetness. He pushed my hand out of the way, placed his thumbs on either side of my pussy lips, and opened me up to his gaze. I knew my clit was hard and protruding from my mound. I had a fairly large clit, not so big as to be off putting, but you could almost give me a blow job.

"Oh yesss," he groaned at the sight of my core, "That's a nice clit you have there... just let me..." his voice dropped off as I felt his tongue lap at my clit. I moaned and shuddered. He moved one of his hands between my legs and pressed a finger inside of me as he continued lapping at my clit, his tongue circling around, flicking the tip and ultimately making my pussy throb around the finger inside of me. He added another finger, and I could feel him rubbing my sensitive spots inside. "Please...I need... mmmgh, I need to cum...I just...ahh yesss, " I was talking I knew, but my focus was centered on my own hot core, I wanted to cum. I needed to. He suddenly stopped. I almost began crying at the loss of those hands and tongue.

He repositioned me, putting me on my knees and spreading them out. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone. "Listen, I want to take a video of my hand in your pussy." I was more than a little surprised, "Are you sure that's wise? You wouldn't want your wife to find that." He chuckled. "Oh, just wait. Let me do this, and I'll show you the results." I half excitedly, half reluctantly nodded. His hand went directly to my sopping pussy and began working me again.

The sound of my pussy juices almost echoed off the walls. He smiled, "Oh yeah. Just like that. I'm sure my wife will hear how good your pussy sounds." I moaned and arched toward his hand. The idea that his wife would enjoy seeing me get off was incredibly hot to me. His thumb began rubbing against my engorged clit, he was about to send me over the edge. My breathing got quicker, little mewls started coming from my throat. Suddenly his hand movement changed, it went from a simple in and out fucking motion to an up and down motion, his fingers buried deep inside me while his thumb worked my hard clit. My mouth opened on a silent scream as an orgasm ripped through me. My legs shook, I was like a wild animal. My pussy desperately trying to suck the non existent cum from the hand working me like a whore.

He grinned as I came down from my orgasm, moving shakily around, trying to get my bearings. I saw him fiddle with his phone for a moment, "What did you just do with that video?" I was curious if he really saved it or was just messing with me. He looked Damn, now I'm horny.

Fuck, is that her clit? I want to suck it!

Finally, there was one last text.

FUCK. She came so hard for you baby. I need to get off. I'll see you when you get home. Good job, she looked like she felt good.

I swallowed hard, and looked up at him. "She likes this?"

"Yes she sure does. You're coming over to my place tomorrow night. No excuses."

He once again left me without saying another word.

I got dressed and popped back out onto the sales floor. I just hoped no one noticed what happened in that bathroom. My clit was still sensitive, but I felt much better. I felt a vibration in my back pocket and I pulled my phone out to check it. I had a text from an unknown number. It simply said, "I'll see your pussy tomorrow night at 8, sweety. I'll make sure you have a good time with us."