Not Quite Snap

Story Info
“Red again!” “Let’s have those titties swinging slave girl.”
1.5k words
4.28
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not Quite Snap - slave girl sara

One from the archives. A true story from my time with Don and Daisy Brown in March 2019 that did not get published at the time.

Things took a turn for the better yesterday afternoon when Sir and Daisy returned from their overnight trip away. Both seemed quite hyper, and it soon rubbed off on me. Sir made me and Daisy kneel on the floor and shuffled a pack of cards.

"You will be any red card sara, and you any black card Daisy. If it's red Daisy chooses which item of clothing you remove sara, and vice versa if it's a black card".

First card turned over -- "Red",

"I think we will have your jumper off slave."

"Yes Mistress." I removed my jumper slowly and seductively, first one sleeve and then the other and finally over my head.

And the next -- "Red again!"

"Let's have those titties swinging slave girl."

"Yes Mistress."

I unfastened and held the cups, releasing each tit a time. I was so hot my nipples looked like they were on stalks, not a fact either of my tormentors missed.

"Come here slave girl let me bite your nipples."

"Yes, Mistress Daisy," and bite them she did, "Owwwwwwww."

"Bring her here Daisy."

Sir leant down from his chair, pulled me to my feet and had me bend so he could bite my nipples too, my first cum. Daisy got his cock out and rubbed him semi hard.

Another card -- "Red,"

"Jeans, and as it's the five of diamonds, that's five slaps on each tit."

I removed my jeans and put my hands on my head and took five decent slaps on my tits. Then knelt in front of Sir for his five on each of my tits. My Second Cum.

"Red."

"Knickers off slave."

"You win Daisy, she is yours till you tire of her."

Daisy grabbed my hair and latched me onto Sir`s cock, almost choking me, she worked my head back and forth.

"Suck hard you, greedy slave." another three slaps on each of my tits.

"Undo my blouse little slave girl before I have you whipped."

I seductively unbuttoned her blouse and took it off her.

"She stole my blouse Sir."

"Then spank the thieving slave girl Daisy."

I was up on the settee and over Daisy`s knee for a quick spanking, only twenty slaps or so. My Third Cum.

"Remove my bra and suckle me like a baby, slave."

I unhooked and was soon on her right nipple, then her left, back to the right. Daisy fingered me with each suck.

"Pull my knickers down and see what treats your Mistress has for you."

She tasted so sweet so had also had some cums. Daisy undid her skirt and kicked off her knickers and moved to the centre of the room, my mouth followed her pussy and I knelt, head down. Sir was soon on the floor and mounted me like a horse, I bucked and sucked, as he fucked.

He pulled me out of the way and mounted Daisy, she lay back and I sat astride her head and gently lowered and cum all over her face as Sir shot into her while she also cum. I was not done though, as the slave I had to clean Sir up, then suck all his cum out of Daisy.

"Keep on all fours slave girl."

They went up to shower and change as the front door opened and closed. Someone came into the lounge, it was a visitor from another church who was staying the night, I had met him at church that morning. We never spoke as he removed his belt and gave me ten hard cracks on my bottom, then stood in front of me.

I knelt and took out his huge cock and swallowed him whole till he was fully stiff and grew in my mouth. Sir decided he would let me do all the work and I sucked him to a cum. Daisy came down and took him to his room while I stayed where I was.

They all came back down and Sir had drawn up a list to use with the pack of cards, he explained, if I turn over a;

Ace means suck Sir.

Two means suck visitor.

Three means suck Daisy.

Four means Pee in a bowl.

Five means five with the belt.

Six means six with the table tennis bat

Seven means swap with Daisy.

Eight means spanked by Sir.

Nine means spanked by visitor.

Ten or a picture means all spank Daisy.

"Are we all ready?"

We all said yes.

"Ace of diamonds."

I took Sir's cock out and sucked until.

"Four of hearts."

Daisy went to the kitchen and brought back a clear Pyrex bowl and put it on the coffee table. As she went back to her place Sir pointed to his cock and she took my place as I squatted over the bowl trying to Pee.

"Two of hearts."

Our visitor walked towards me and I opened my mouth as I peed. When Sir was fed up with the game, he told Daisy to go over the settee arm and our visitor fucked her. I was placed over the opposite arm and Sir fucked me.

After dinner Sir bathed me. "Did you enjoy your afternoon sara?"

"Oh yes thank you Sir."

"Which was your favourite part."

"Three parts Sir. Being called a slave, pleasing you, and pleasing you." Sir knew exactly what I meant.

"You will need to be brave as you bed warm, he has a reputation for being strict."

"So a beating Sir."

"Yes, indeed."

"I do not mind if it's your wish Sir."

"Good girl, kneel sara."

I must have turned him on, he was like a rod and he fucked my face to his total satisfaction.

I lay in the visitor's bed waiting, as he opened the door and came in, I laughed out loud, I had just realised not one black card came out today and I was red.

"So you think me funny slave girl, well let's see how funny you find a whipping, out and in the prayer position?"

I stood as straight as I could, hands clasped and in the air. I saw him open his overnight bag and take out a small whip, he really did mean a whipping. Each lash hurt more than the one before it, he hit my back, bottom, tits and thighs.

"I am assuming you will be very slack below with all the fucking you have had today, perhaps a tightening is due. Lay on the bed, on your back, legs wide and in the air."

I got five lashes on each pussy lip till I was screaming.

"Now, let's spank them into a nice blue bruise."

Which he did and they were. He undressed and forced his big cock into my virgin sized hole, I screamed, yet my emotions took over and I cum whilst being fucked hard. I had to shower us both and he then lay me on my back, knees up in the missionary position, as befits our faith, and fucked me again, and again.

My phone bleeped and as I slid out of bed to go wake Sir, he grabbed my right tit and pulled me back in and pushed my mouth onto his cock and had me ride him as he slapped and pinched my tits, he took ages to cum and I heard Sir and Daisy go downstairs.

"I am done with you now slave, I will report to your Master. You did nothing to please me at all, quite the contrary, I had to whip you soundly."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir, and thank you for allowing me to share your bed."

I went to my room to shower and get ready for work.

Sir came in, "I see you displeased him sara?"

"Yes Sir."

"All fours on the bed."

I went down for Sir and his massive cock really did stretch my bruised pussy, but I think it was the best fucking ever.

"Straight home tonight sara, it's a belting for you my girl, not waking myself and Daisy."

"Yes Sir, I will run from the bus."

I could not wait to show the girls at work our visitor's handiwork, some flinched, some said "Wow" and a couple said. "Lucky Cow!"

I got off the bus and ran home like a naughty schoolgirl, I was stripping as I went through the door and was naked as I hit the counter and went over. Sir walked to the cane cupboard,

"Hold her hands tight Daisy."

Our visitor had reported me for cheek in laughing at him and not answering when asked a question. I got five for the misdemeanours with the visitor and five for not waking Sir and Daisy. I was sent to my room till dinner was ready with the promise of a bedtime spanking. I had painful whip marks over my body, a bruised and painful pussy, ten cane stripes and a spanking due at bedtime, how lucky am I?