All Comments on 'Not Quite So Clueless'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good riddance to bad rubbish (meaning BOTH cheaters of course) ha, ha, ha!😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A-one storyline! The bitch gets burned after she knows that he knows she was cheating. I am wondering what she was thinking in those last seconds as her car rolled down that hill and caused her death, lol. There was a story in the papers about an army wife who was cheating on her husband with another army guy at their location. The cheating wife want to divorce her husband and her lover to divorce his wife so they could live happily ever after. So she got pregnant by the lover to force him to marry her. If he didn’t marry her she was going to tell his wife! Well, as most male cheaters, he really didn’t want to divorce his wife so he strangled his lover and through her down a mine shaft near their area in Arizona. The cops found enough evidence to charge her lover for her death. My interest is in the last seconds of her life as her lover was strangling her, what she was thinking, lol! Yes, cheaters never prosper! That is real life!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice...you are the O Henry of this site

gopher25gopher25over 2 years ago

The two cars running off the road at the same place, without Bryan's car even getting scratched, is a bit over the top. I'm willing to suspend disbelief a bit for most Literotica stories, but this is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took wimp long to get away from the slut - even his lawyer was a slow idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A pretty good story but it makes me wonder. If it was really that easy it would be happening all the time. Maybe every day. Or maybe it does and I’m too blind or too stupid to see it. That’s probably it. Uh huh. Yeah.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Just another whore story

except this one gets her just rewards

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Great story, great outcome and ending.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Glad she got her just rewards!!!! BTB...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Great story. I gave it a 5. I especially like it when cheating sluts demean the man they married, and his chosen profession, which they were fine with when they got together. What I like about said sluts, is when they get their comeuppance. And this one, seriously did. Great job, keep em’ coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
That was such a sweet story

I really do love a happy ending...... Just ask my masseuse......

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

I don't really condone murder, even in the case of cheaters.

dob092095dob092095about 2 years ago

Good story. Great ending. Traci got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They both got what they both deserved

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Creative story. I liked it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
@mfbridges

"I don't really condone murder"

Wow, that's random. What a strange comment to put at the end of a story where 2 people died in accidental car crashes.

I don't really condone mail fraud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Taking out the trash!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he gets cheated on an instead of acting rationally he becomes a murderous psychopath wow very sane an logical

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

If you are going to cheat, understand the risk.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

So wait, the insurance investigators AND the police never found the hotel receipts? No way in hell does that happen. The FIRST thing they do is pull financials.

This story was beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can tell that AngelRider really knows what makes a story stupid or not by all the stories she has posted! I’ll bet she’s a great role model for her children too!

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

You'd have to wonder how he pulled it off, not once, but twice, without getting caught. I suppose that's the McGuffin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good for Bryan. Fuck the scumbag cheaters.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Disappointing because it is missing the real work on a plot. Fantasy about revenge without details.

It is amazing how little ability LW writers have when it comes to a decent plot. It is always the same stuff. And when they have some more elaborate idea they do not know what to do, like this one here.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

So often stories here are more like a premise rather than a fleshed out story. Whether it's a RAAC or a BTB it needs exposition what's the context what's the risk what's the pay off anyway this was a cute story but nothing other than that.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good one, made me smile

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was thinking "Another story with no aftermath" then saw who the author was. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm just here to read the incoherent ramblings of dark2donut2.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Just keep reminding me never to marry or have an affair with a Traci.Doesn't seem to end well for someone in the mix.

Lorry3188Lorry3188over 1 year ago

CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish my wife was one of those women who, although numerous in LW seem to be absent from real life, who, when they inform hubby that they're not in the mood for sex don't actually want him to respect that and back off but would prefer him to just throw them down and take what he wants. Who knew that the best way to keep your wife faithful is to ignore her feelings and wishes and just go caveman on her?

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

I would have liked a small clue about how he did it

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

The cheaters really ended up getting theirs. Good riddance to bad trash. And cuck boy ended up wealthy and free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the number of times this author has killed off Traci AND her lover in revenge fiction stories should perhaps trigger an investigation by real authorities into Hooked’s ………..perhaps deceased real life spouse? Sometimes fiction isn’t really fiction?? R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way too many coincidences... no insurance investigtor would let this go without intense and thorough investigation and they normally find the truth... far better than the police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what is the problem? people kill people for looking different or being a different color. if you dont believe me ask a black man or the police, they shoot innocent people all the time but you don't bitch about that it's oh well it happens!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Liked the ending except for being left up in the air about how the "accidents" happened and Bryan seemed to be the only connection between them. I know, this is fiction and authors have some literary license when writing, but still how did he pull it off. A guy just doesn't wake up one morning after finding out his wife is cheating on him and is able to plan out the perfect crime. I just don't believe in coincidences, even if they did deserve it.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

It is well documented and commented that this author writes to a very formulaic standard-if it can be called a standard at all. It is also tru that all the mc produced in this batch of works always cave in and simply cannot resist having sex with their hateful partner. This one is no exception. It is evident there legal concept of condonation is well and truly beyond the ability of this keyboardist to understand. Sort of funny really.

RodzzzRodzzz11 months ago

It would be a better ending if Bryan were to end up with the spoils.....Nick's wife and her $2M.

phill1cphill1c9 months ago

"It would be a better ending if Bryan were to end up with the spoils.....Nick's wife and her $2M."

Why the fuck would he want that? I know I wouldn't want that. I just got free, I'm rich, so now Rodzz wants me to take on a new wife and three kids?!

Rodzz rod must be stuck in chastity...there's no blood going to any of his heads.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My conclusion is that Nick's death was an accident. Traci's death was suicide. There was no evidence to link his death with hers, because they kept the affair so secret. She was distraught enough to end it. The location of her death is too great a coincidence to be such. Four stars, btw.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great insurance. salesman!

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

Excellent. He'll hath no fury like a husband chucked. Pay back is a bitch.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Similar to Osage marraiges and coincidence?

Whats Love got to do with It?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

A well-written, fun read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Still Bryan is a loser. She belittle him as Insurance agent in the end and suicide for her lover.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like this guy, slow ,decisive and final. I would like to know a little about how he arranged the 2 "accidents" and I would want both of the cheaters to know that i know theyre scum and that by the way you going to die for cheating and i will be the one arranging your deatjh. cant do that while they have a chance to blab to anyone so tell em while in the veh w/ them before doing whatever it was that made the cars crash. rk

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can't be real happy about wifes death but it was hell of a story. She did deserve it. If your wife actually falls in lover with her fuck buddy, it may be the onlw to get her out of your life completely. And 2 million is a lot of icing on the ske.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

Nothing better than reading a story where the cheating wife and her affair partner end up dead and the betrayed husband ends up wealthy!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars on a great story . My ex left me for a guy who didn't even have a job . Once i knew they were having sex i made sure i did not have sex with her as I did not need any SRD's .

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

good, but I'm currently binging on your stories and this is similar to a couple of your other shorter works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm not advocating for a use-by date for marriages, but with the child grown up and out of the house it was not the worst scenario imaginable. Traci should have been upfront and file for divorce though IF we'd look at real life here instead of at fiction.

While not being as obtrusive as her namesake in other Hocked1957 stories, she does tells herself to still have some love left for Bryan. Well, once and for all, the virtual feelings of all of the fictitious cheating Tracis just cherish the safety, comfort, convenience, security and warmth that marriage provides, the husband being the means to that end.

However, good story, enjoyed the read!

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 months ago

Best BTB story ever. Lovers dead, husband not with a beautiful woman as a replacement,as is the norm, but banking a Two million cheque, now that's a great revenge story. 5*

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

Sweet, rich revenge. Hahaha.

5 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous