Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
An Early Morning Rendezvous.
9.8k words
4.63
14.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, comrades, countrymen! Here's the second chapter - starting to ramp things up a little with this one. But it's more super-excessive-cum ridiculousness of course! Hopefully y'all enjoy this one just as much.

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/sizes, excessive (like really excessive) cum and cum inflation, bimbo, free use, cum all the way through

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

Happy reading :)

******

Going back on her word of just needing Brittany for one orgasm, Margaret proceeded to reinitiate face-fucking the blonde. She immediately powered the blonde's mouth onto her cockhead and shaft, sending her down the entirety of her massive amount of inches until Brittany's face had once more glorped into her gooey groin. With as much urgency as she showed before, Margie thrust into her roommate's re-gaped lips, not giving her a moment to understand anything more than the fact that she was being used again, and that she would continue to be until Margaret felt like she was finally drained.

Margaret didn't mean to be so rough, so uncouth with Brit, nor did she mean to lie to her roommate; when she was this horny, her lust exuded control over her better judgment, and drove her every action. All she could think about was getting off, emptying her balls until they stopped aching, to experience that moment of relief she chased constantly like a high. It was during these times of clarity that she would feel bad for how she treated her roommate who had been so kind as to agree to this kind of thing in the first place.

On her end of the not-so-unexpected continuation of her oral-abuse, Brittany wasn't surprised in the slightest. Truth be told, she'd more or less assumed something like this would happen, as multiple orgasms in one session for the futa was par for the course; she'd hoped that Margie had meant it when she said it'd just be a single orgasm, but deep down she knew better. Like she said to Margaret beforehand, it was never just one with her, the futa always requiring many climaxes to return to normal. Still, that didn't stop her from feeling annoyed by the sudden intrusion into her mouth!

She was definitely going to be late for her date tonight!

Like previously, Margaret bucked her massive cock in and out of Brittany's filler-inflated-lips roughly, displaying even more frantic urgency than she had the first time around. Breathing heavily, the young futa lifted her ass off of the couch - a collection of cum formed under her - to fling her hips into the blonde's messy, masked countenance, picking up right where she'd left off; owing both to her genetics and her condition it was struggle for Margaret's colossal member to go soft, it rarely ever flaccid for more than a couple of hours. She was erect even while asleep, always waking up with her sheets tented!

This round of sexual face-brutalizing was a lot more sloppy. Already covered and filled to overflowing with cum, Brittany looked like a fucking mess, and was only growing more so as she was repeatedly choked and penetrated by her roommate's monstrous appendage. Semen splattered off her up-and-down jerking figure, running in rivulets across her body, gushing from any orifice the viscous fluid could; while it was no longer geysering from her asshole, futa-seed leaked out of it nonetheless, further packing her tight jeans with the off-white substance.

Because her stomach had never had the chance to properly drain, it flopped wildly under her as her figure was persistently pushed across Margie's pole, resuming its growth as well; semen flowed into it regardless of where the hairy futanari's cock currently was spearing her body, and Brittany understood that it was no longer precum that poured from Margaret's gaping piss-slit. No, after her initial orgasm, Margaret's only spewed actual seed until she was satiated for some time afterwards.

Clutching her absolutely gigantic, cum-sloshing stomach, Brittany did her best to hold onto her consciousness as Margaret rampaged her terrible organ through her digestive tract. Feeling her strength fail her, the blonde lowered further towards the ground until she was crouching above and around the futa's monstrous scrotum and its twin-orbs of cataclysm, ones that hadn't lost any of their ridiculous size despite how much sperm had been unleashed from their depths. Brittany's knees nearly touched the strained, stupendous spheroids, and she momentarily had a coherent thought, one that made her wonder if she could sit on them to ease her burden.

An idea that would have made her laugh if her mouth and throat weren't otherwise preoccupied!

Margaret was really going hard on Brittany! She was acting in an even more ravenous manner, grunting and mewling as she threw herself at Brittany's face, nearly standing up completely for a better angle of oral-orifice-ravaging, her titanic balls even making shallow, thudding bounces against the floor. Wrenching the blonde by her tangled locks, she shucked her hips in Brittany's directions, Margaret putting everything she had to achieve yet another climax, pleasure puppetting her movements. Her eyes ogled her roommate's body again, absorbing every feature of her cum-soaked features.

If she didn't need to use her hands to move Brittany's head, she would have used them to grope her instead - or at least she would have wanted to, ironically having never acted so bold with the blonde in that way. Even beneath sloppy layers of ball brew, Margie could see the massive, plastic-mounds bounce wildly, nearly tumbling out of the bimbo's flimsy halter top and tossing more dregs of cum into the air; Brittany's shirt was rendered almost translucent from the rivulets of viscosity staining its green coloration, Margaret able to make out the clear shape of her roommate's pierced nipples through it. This unashamed gawking at Brit only made her face-fuck her harder, her mind consumed with thoughts of seeing those fat tits naked.

Her obese, bloated log of fuckmeat cored out Brittany's throat viciously, stretching her plump lips and bulging her neck all the way to her chest, the outline of Margie's monster cock disappearing into the blonde's sagging, sloshing gut. Brittany's skin wrapped around it to such an extreme that even the giant veins on were visible through her fake-tanned flesh, their throbbing distending Margaret's roommate's complexion with each beat of the hyper-endowed futanari's heart - a distension that was only intensified by the unending streams of semen flowing through Margie's urethra.

Margaret's voyage towards another climax made no stops and took no breaks.

Brittany was basically limp in the chubby futa's fingers, allowing her to do as she pleased, her mind numbed from the pressure put on her skull and the unattended arousal she felt at all times; her thong was soaked both in its front and back, one from her own feminine juices, the other from the slurry of sperm spewing from her backdoor. There were several times when she almost gave into her desires and started fingering herself, and the one time she actually tried to Brittany found that she could no longer reach her groin, her immensely inflated stomach proving to be an obstacle she couldn't overcome.

A series of incessant groans and animalistic moans signaled that Margaret was going to cum. Continuously she hammered her oversized, fleshy weapon in and out of Brittany's maw, stuffing more of her cock-slop into her guts while streams of it spritzed out of her mouth, not halting her efforts despite the bubbling in her bulbous balls. Her eyes rolled into the back of their sockets when she felt the first rumblings of her climax commence, Margaret's monstrosity hardening and swelling like it did during all of her peaks of pleasure. God, there was nothing better than this!

"G-Gonna cum again!" She warned her roommate, burying her mighty member to the hilt in Brittany's body, "Fuuuck. H-Here it comes, Brit! Take... take my load."

She received no response from the clinging-to-consciousness bimbo.

"This'll be the l-last, r-really!"

This second orgasm mirrored the original ejaculation perfectly. Like a cannon firing at an approaching army, Margaret's colossus jerked and then sprayed a streaming salvo of semen into Brittany's stomach, her cock buried to the hilt - her preferred position for it to be during a climax! There was no period of activity this time before Brit's asshole yawned open and gushed cum, Margie turning her roommate into a living sieve for her seed. She filled the busty blonde to nearly popping in a matter of seconds!

But, practiced from months of experience, Margaret didn't let that happen. Immediately she yanked Brittany back off her cock mid-fountaining, rushing to do it; from her current angle Margie could observe how enormous Brit's midsection had swollen as well as feel it from the bimbo's wobbling, liquid-tautened flesh touching her writhing cum-factories. Margaret didn't know what she would do if she really hurt her roommate! So she forced her off her massive meat stick as swiftly as her weak arms could, holding her in the air above her pearlescence-streaked, scarlet-glans.

Heaps of ball brew splattered against Brittany's mucked visage while more simultaneously vomited from her lips; the voluptuous woman's bowels just couldn't handle the amount of cum bloating her guts, so her body did the only thing it could, expelling the foreign fluid in a lip-stretching geyser. This added to the drenching of her figure, sperm unloading all over her, scarcely a single of her many, enhanced attributes visible under the caking of cock-cream. Margaret showered her head to toe, Brittany's outfit, jewelry, and anything else adorning her being plastered in potent progeny.

Brittany moaned, choked, and rasped though it all.

What else could she do? She couldn't escape, couldn't shield herself in any meaningful way, nor could she make Margaret stop! Any attempts to do so would have been futile, and truthfully a part of Brittany didn't really want to stop her roommate from using her in such a debauched manner. Better to just enjoy it while she could - even if she couldn't enjoy it as much as she wanted too - then fight against the inevitable; after all, she was the one who agreed to this in the first place! If this is what it took to help fund her lifestyle and pay her debts, she would do her duty without complaint! Well, without complaining much!

Margaret's climax lasted as long as they always did. Brittany was slopped with semen the consistency of freshly moistened mud for minutes on end, the hot substance forming across her figure like the wax of a melted candle, engulfed utterly and completely. Her stomach did manage to deflate somewhat as cum spritzed from her asshole, mouth, and nose constantly, sinking back towards her torso and off of Margie's expansive sack. It clogged her every pore, seeped into her eyes and ears, and added pounds of dense, liquid-mass to her plastic-heavy weight, Brittany barely able to stand of her own accord.

In Heaven herself, Margaret relished every second that she got to be with Brittany like this, even if it was a considerably one-sided arrangement. Her orgasms were made all that much better with the blonde's aid, and she looked forward to their 'sessions' with the same excitement as a child going to sleep the night before Christmas; she only hoped that Brit got some enjoyment out of their agreement as well, wondering if her roommate's erect nipples and occasional sperm-gargled moan meant that that was the case. Maybe one day Brittany would allow them to actually have sex...

...but that thought had to be saved for later! For now, Margaret could only live in the moment, and the moment involved her lessening the fullness, decreasing the pain in her enormous balls! She continued to cum for as long as possible, dipping her throbbing tip back into Brittany's lips every so often to re-pack her depths with cum - though she never stayed inside of Brit too long. Just in case! Margie had released so much of her back-up ball-brew that even she was soaked, her own less-impressive figure plastered in her own pearlescent gunk.

By the time her current climax ended the pair were panting labored, ragged breaths, both wiped out from the intensity of Margaret's climax. Margie shook her cock back and forth, flinging semen over Brittany's seriously-sperm-soaked figure, testing how rigid her member was; it definitely appeared that another orgasm would be in order to get it down! Maneuvering Brit by her tangled, messy bun, she slipped her back onto her meaty glans, receiving no resistance from her roommate. The futa immediately hilted her gigantic, dripping appendage into the blonde's stomach.

"S-Sorry Brit, this will be the last, promise!" Margaret grunted, already plowing Brittany's jaw and throat roughly, "J-Just one more should do the trick. Thanks again - you're the best!"

Brittany gave Margie a partial, strength-lacking nod in return.

The face-fucking resumed. Margaret cored out Brittany's neck and barreled into her stomach with unrelenting fervor. Margaret ejaculated endlessly into the blonde's body. Margaret groaned and slammed her sopping crotch into her roommate's semen-smeared features. She did everything she had to, everything that was required to coax another climax from her loins, everything that made her body burn with arousal. Going back on her word for a third time, absent of agency.

Steadily losing consciousness, Brittany was scarcely aware of the passage of time, a passenger in her own mind and ruination. She understood that Margaret was using her, of course, and that she was being repeatedly swelled-up with cum and drained of it - often simultaneously - by her supremely-endowed roommate. Brit felt unbearably horny, her libido one of the few things she could still feel, and that there was nothing she could do about it; she wasn't able to reach her crotch, nor did she have the strength to finger herself even if she could! There was nothing to her but Margie, her monstrous appendage, and her unruly releases, every other thought pushed out of her brain.

Margaret's next climax came and went with the same explosiveness. Then she apologized and asked Brittany for another, taking the blonde's silence as consent, praising her roommate in the same breath; the only break Brittany was allowed was when her ballooned-belly needed to be deflated, and that was fairly often. But as soon as it had sunk to a more manageable size, Margie was all over again, ramming her ridiculous rod through her guts, oozing her loads in and out of Brittany like she was marking her for her own. The minutes ticked by, neither of them sure or caring how many had gone by - nor did they realize the quantity of climaxes the futa ended up achieving when all was said and done.

Finally, Margaret released Brittany's head and sank back into the couch with a squelch, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"I-I think that should be enough," the futanari groaned, rubbing her cock which had slightly softened and drooped back towards her body, "t-thanks again, Brit. You're amazing. Gimme... gimme a second and I'll help look for your phone."

Brittany blinked slowly, freeing her eyes off their cum-prison, giving Margie one last glance before toppling over with a splat.

"You a-alright, Brit?"

Unable to muster a reply, Brittany's eyes rolled into the back of their sockets, the sight of her phone half-tucked under the couch the final image they glimpsed upon before she passed out...

...

Margaret slowly opened her bedroom door and tip-toed out.

It was the crack of dawn and she had awoken as she did most mornings: hard as stone and backed-up like nobody's business! Naked, she crept into the apartment's one hallway, both hands lightly stroking her jutting, way-leading member, her legs akimbo; the immensity of her corpulent cum-containers meant that she often had to waddle around, the expanse of her grotesquely-wide sack occupying all the space under her. They sagged so low that they nearly touched the floor when she was standing!

Her flared glans actively dripped her viscous pre onto the floor in front of her, a persistent plopping announcing her presence. Margaret grit her teeth from the pent-up aching that caused her testicles to groan, the sperm-packed globes practically begging her for release; she paused and patted them like she was reassuring them they'd get some relief soon. Continuing on her journey, she slowly walked towards Brittany's room, her heart pounding harder in her chest the closer she got - because Margaret was about to do something she'd never attempted before with her roommate!

For some reason when the young futa woke up only minutes before she did so feeling uncharacteristically bold. Normally she'd occupy her time until Brittany was awake by jerking herself off in the bathroom attached to her bedroom, spraying her she-pre and eventually-achieved loads right into the bathtub, running the shower at the same time so the swampy-substance would actually have a chance of being drained; but this morning she was struck by a brilliant idea, one she'd considered but never given serious thought to before. A thought that made her cock throb with vicious intensity even now.

What if she used Brittany while she was asleep!?

Of course, Margaret wouldn't go too far! So sex was off the table - not that the futa ever thought she'd be so courageous to ask for something like that anyway - but her roommate had many other quality attributes she could use for her own pleasure. Just picturing Brittany asleep, with her massive tits out, free for Margaret to do as she pleased with, made her stop in her tracks and moan, a particularly powerful plum of potency pumping from her pole, splattering loudly against one of the hallway walls. Margaret really hoped the raucous noise didn't wake the blonde up!

Reaching the door to Brittany's room, Margaret positioned herself so that she could actually reach the handle, her colossal cock obstructing her ability to; she had to angle it upwards with one hand, hugging the molten-hot rod against her own chubby torso, the tip extending far past her hairline, her brown strands tied up into a messy ponytail like usual. Taking a deep breath, she readied herself for what she was about to attempt, her cheeks burning. Thinking about Brittany always made her so giddy! Smiling to herself, she opened the door and slid into the bedroom, releasing her cock as she did.

There Brittany was, exactly how Margaret had pictured her!

Margaret felt like she was going to faint from what she walked in on! The illumination of the early morning Sun cast a spotlight on the bimbo's bed like nature itself was working in Margaret's favor, Brittany's body perfectly lit up by the gentle rays washing over her. To the futanari's delight, her roommate slept nude - or at least mostly so - her blankets shoved down to her waist, her torso completely exposed for Margaret's entranced eyes to ogle. Brit looked beautiful even while she was sleeping!