Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She discovered in that moment that even without makeup on Brittany was incredibly attractive. Her dyed platinum-and-bubblegum locks cushioned her head, the pink-tips brushing against her thin shoulders. Though product-less, her visage made Margaret salivate nonetheless, every feature of her roommate that she'd come to admire as enticing as always; her thin nose, plump lips, and round cheeks all sent a surge of arousal through the futa. Margaret just wanted to kiss her - a thought caused the futa's blush to deepen in hue. Brittany's bronzed-complexion was present, of course, still giving her the bimbo-appearance Margaret had come to know and love.

Below her awe-inspiring countenance, skinny neck, and lithe shoulders, was the part of Brittany that really captured the attention of Margaret's libido. Sticking up in the air with unnatural firmness was the blonde's huge tits, capped by her blushing-pink nipples and relatively small areola that contrasted against her tanned skin-tone. They rested on Brittany's chest like a couple of enormous watermelons, jiggling slightly against each other with every sleepy breath Brittany took, looking utterly obscene against her otherwise lithe torso; her bust was so ridiculous that they actively smothered the tops of her arms and ribs, consuming more than half the area of her upper-half.

Margaret couldn't help but stand where she was on the other side of the room and unabashedly gawk at her roommate's titanic tits. Stroking her cock faster and faster, her precum-lathered palms gliding over the gnarled veins marbling her shaft, she mewled quietly to herself as she masturbated to the sight of Brittany's giant breasts; though they were fake they still looked insanely soft like Margaret's fingers would sink into the pliable mounds. And her nipples jutted out with such suckability!

She wondered again how she got so fucking lucky!?

Steeling herself, Margaret inched towards Brittany's bed, careful of where she stepped; while her roommate's room wasn't as messy as her own there were still many shopping bags and piles of clothes scattered across the floor, creating a series of obstacles in the futa's path. Her ludicrously long lance reached the bed before she did, steadily leaking pre onto its frame and sheets. Margaret, upon making it to the same place herself, once again hugged her cock to her torso, as she tried to figure out how she was going to climb onto the mattress without disturbing Brittany.

With calculated care, Margaret put her knees on the bed - wrangling her wild beast of an endowment all the while - and clambered on, positioning her humongous scrotum so it was hanging behind her like an oversized, absurdly-shaped tail. With her free hand she slowly and gingerly pulled the sheets off of Brittany's waist and legs, Margaret's eyes widening in excitement like she was unwrapping a present; as it turned out, Brittany didn't sleep completely nude, a pink pair of panties hugging her wide hips, ones that arousingly outlined her puffy, hairless sex.

Licking her lips, Margaret scanned Brittany's long legs from her thick thighs down to her dainty feet, her toenails painted the same color as the ones on her fingers. Even while she was laying on her back, Margaret could make out the jutting of Brittany's hips, the sides of her fat ass squishing out from their sides, wobbling slightly from the blonde's unconscious shifting. Oh what Margaret would give to slap those huge cheeks! She spent a good minute or so admiring her roommate before she remembered why she was here in the first place.

Margaret spread her legs and shuffled over Brittany's slightly out-stretched pair, careful not to touch her yet. Once she was kneeling above her roommate's knees the hyper-endowed futa twisted around and grabbed at her sack, which was hanging over the edge of the bed like a fleshy anchor. With a quiet grunt she began to gather up her scrotum, pulling on it like a length of rope, yanking its incredibly heft up onto the mattress with her; this process took several minutes itself, and when Margaret had finished lifting them completely, they sat behind her like a pair of hairy boulders.

Thank God she was so used to lugging around such an immense amount of meat!

Now that she was finally ready to begin she glanced back down at Brittany, soaking in her mostly-bare figure. Trying to steady her breathing, Margaret lowered her cock cautiously, clenching her kegels to cut off her flow of precum for the moment, her own hair and back already layered in her natural slime. Right as her monstrous snake was hovering right above Brittany's heaving breasts, Margaret halted, silently trying to build enough confidence to continue. It was either go through with it now or leave!

With the same caution someone would show when pulling a block from a Jenga tower, Margaret pressed her pulsating member down between Brittany's breasts, sliding it between her deep valley of cleavage. Fuck, they really were soft! Though she could feel the inherent hardness that fake tits possessed, her roommate's mounds still squished into the sides of her venous shaft, hugging it tightly, molding around her endowment's gargantuan form. Margaret had to do everything in her power to stop herself from immediately fucking her cock through them!

From her position halfway down Brittany's legs, Margaret's cock extended across the blonde's thighs, up her flat, jeweled-belly and between her breasts before ending at her neck, her throbbing tip nestled right below her roommate's chin. Margaret stayed completely still and basked in the feeling of being with Brittany like this, even if the bimbo wasn't conscious of what was going on; and though Margaret had no doubts that that would change soon, her excitement and lust-clouded thoughts made her care little about the consequences of her actions. She shimmied her hips slightly, mashing her member against Brittany's torso who uttered a small grunt from the extra weight pressing down on her.

Margaret leaned forward and placed her hands on Brittany's perfectly spherical bust.

She let out a half-muttered mewl at finally getting to touch her roommate's tits, Brittany having only given her blowjobs and handjobs in the past. Margaret mauled them for a bit, juggling them in her palms like they were a pair of new toys for her to play with, sinking her fingers into their pliable expanse; they felt just as amazing as she'd dreamed about, her cock giving a lurch as the jiggling masses squished against it. Sliding her hands up to Brittany's nipples, she gave the small pink nubs a few gropes, tugging on them just enough to make them harden, Margaret enjoying exploring their pierced-shapes with the tips of her digits.

Gathering up the enhanced-globes in her palms, Margaret wrapped them as far as she could around her shaft, amazed at how much of her gargantuan girth they covered; while the young futanari knew that no pair of tits could fully encompass her cock, she still appreciated that Brittany's covered the amount that they did! The tanned mounds actually met atop her shaft, engulfing many inches of her monumental appendage above and below where they touched, their massive size making Margaret's fingers look tiny in comparison. She danced them up and down that section of her insane length, biting her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning.

As discreetly as possible Margaret began to make short ruts into Brittany's cleavage and against nearly half her body's height. She paid close attention to how far her meaty, lip-gaping glans extended during these shallow thrusts, not wanting to accidentally wake Brittany up by punching in her the throat with her bigger-than-a-fist cockhead; because of her quite-valid concerns, she slid herself backwards a short distance atop of the blonde's long legs, wanting to give herself as wide a berth as possible to carry out of her self-pleasuring with. Readjusted, Margaret resumed her first-ever titfuck, maintaining a snail-like pace.

Over and over again she frotted her massive cock against her bimbo-roommate, leveraging her momentum with her hold on Brit's tits. Partially unclenching her kegels, Margaret allowed her urethra to stream out her pre at a considerably reduced rate, the hot fluid gushing over Brittany's chest, neck, and shoulders - really it covered her wherever the futa's sanguine-crown was at the moment of leakage! Margaret was delighted to hear Brittany's own breathing intensify, her lips forming muted purrs of pleasure, clearly - albeit unconsciously - enjoying the virile bathing her body was experiencing.

This only emboldened Margaret to move a little faster!

Swinging her hips with considerable restrain, Margaret sped up her titty-fucking, still looking out for any unwanted reactions from her roommate. She allowed herself a few stealthy moans as she wrenched her pleasure from Brittany's obscene figure, her cock adding to the quiet cacophony as it schlicked through the busty blonde's cleavage and over her stomach; additionally, Margaret's terror-inducing testicles started gurgling too, awakening themselves as they were finally no longer denied release - at least not fully! The pouring of precum from Margie's piss-slit seemed to placate her sperm-sack for the time being.

Margaret stared at Brittany's bust, mesmerized. Even if she'd hadn't been manhandling them they clearly would have bounced purely from the force of her movements, her roommate's tits wobbling in small circles, her barbell-studded, eraser-sized nipples pointing towards the ceiling; even better, they did all that while slathered in Margaret's sperm, the mounds like two cakes covered in vanilla frosting. She had to resist the urge to bend down and suck one of the delectable nubs into her lips, unsure if she could make herself go that far!

Brittany didn't move much while her roommate took her self-satisfaction from her body. She shifted here and there, but the added weight of Margaret on top of her kept her mostly pinned in place; the most she did was wiggle slightly like she wanted to turn over or readjust, but that was about the extent of her slumbering activity. Her arms stretched limply out around her, her sexy visage pointed a bit away from Margaret, most of her liveliness coming from the muttered bouts of pleasure from her pouty lips and the rise and fall of her cock-stuffed chest. Margaret guessed she must've been a pretty heavy sleeper and that there wasn't much she could do to accidentally awaken her...

...until she momentarily forgot to hold back and her cock sprayed precum all over Brittany's visage!

Her roommate didn't jolt into consciousness immediately like Margaret feared, instead swatting a hand against her cheek like a fly had landed on it. When her fingers met only sticky moisture she mumbled something incoherent, jerking her head back and forth, her expression scrunching into annoyance; Margaret noticed this right away and altogether stopped what she was doing, unsure of how to proceed. Did she wait until Brittany fell back asleep? Did she make a break for it? Did she pray that her roommate would be fine with being used like this when she woke up? A brief bout of clarity struck her, washing away her arousal-driven thoughts.

Frozen in place, paralyzed by the realization that she might've taken things just a step too far this time, Margaret could only sit there, motionless, and wait for Brittany to react. Brittany muttered again and again, continuing to twist her head around, both her hands now touching her face, her long nails raking through the light layer of she-pre covering her countenance. Then the worst happened. Her eyelids fluttered open, and her features contorted into a scowl as she lifted herself up, looking around in obvious confusion - all while Margaret stared back, mortified like a deer caught in a truck's headlights.

As Brittany's consciousness trickled back into her mind she looked around her bedroom, perplexed at what could have startled her from her slumber. Her initial, dreadful thought was that there was some kind of leak in the ceiling, the idea forming from the fact that her face was a lot more wet than when she'd fallen sleep; but, as she lifted her slime-webbed fingers up to her eyes, slathered in pearlescence that shined under the light of the rising Sun, she realized that wasn't the case. Carefully wiping the sleep from her eyes, she peered around until she found the source of rest's disruption, her green irises narrowing at the person sitting on top of her.

What in the fuck was Margie doing in her room!?

"M-Margie...?" She stammered, not sure if she was dreaming that her roommate was sitting on top of her, "Why are you in my room? What... what are you doing?"

"H-Hey Brit!" Margaret squeaked, her hands jerking away from Brittany's breasts, her fingers curling together nervously in front of her small breasts instead, "Ummm... I'm sorry I woke you up?"

"Marge are you-"

Brittany tried to sit up fully, but found that an incredible weighty mass kept her secured to the bed.

"- are you like, titfucking me while I'm asleep!?"

"Y-Yeah...?"

Margaret blushed and gave the blonde a sheepish grin.

"I'm sorry, Brit, really. But I woke up and I was so horny! I just figured that because of our agreement..."

"...that I like, wouldn't mind?" Brittany finished for her, raising a dyed eyebrow in the futa's direction, "Really, Margie? You like, couldn't have waited 'till I woke up?"

"I-I'm sorry! It seemed like a good idea at the time, y-you know how I get..."

Brittany did, and even felt a touch of sympathy for the unkempt futanari.

She looked down to where Margie's cock jutted across her thighs, torso, and crotch, accidentally bumping her chin into the futa's cockhead as she did. Brittany looked at the state of her body and how drenched in pre it already was, letting her know that her roommate must have been using her for some time already. Her eyes darted up towards Margie's downcast, shameful expression, and how clearly regretful she was for overstepping her bounds; Brittany did have to consider that this wasn't really breaking their agreement - at least not seriously. Margaret was just doing what she could!

Catching sight of Margie's tremendous testicles, Brittany's eyes widened at the orbs of enormity sitting behind her roommate, shaming her diminutive frame with their undeniable, expansive heft; she'd never seen the futa in this exact position before and it blew her mind that she even managed to fit herself and her massive sack on the bed at the same time! Brittany heard the telltale, low rumbling coming from the globes of endless virility, showing that Margie wasn't lying - not that Brittany would've accused her of as much. She really must've been super horny and really backed-up!

At the same time as she wrestled with her thoughts and feelings about her roommate, Brittany could feel how aroused she'd grown during her sleep. Nipples hard, her crotch soaked in both pre and her own pussy juice, she wouldn't have been surprised if her cheeks were a deep scarlet in hue as well; the constant thumping of Margie's cock against her genitalia-heated skin wasn't helping in the matter either, Brittany's brain becoming as fogged over with lust as the futa's claimed to be. She stealthy grinded her thighs together and bit her bottom lip, her mind clearly made up about the matter.

There were certainly worse ways to wake up!

"...fine." Brittany grumbled, putting on her best face of reluctance and hiding her true feelings towards the matter at hand, "But you better not make me late for work! You already like, ruined my date with Bobby the other night!"

"Sorry a-about that too," Margaret replied in a voice barely over a whisper, looking deeply ashamed of herself again, "I didn't mean to. Y-You know how I get - it's hard to control myself around you."

"I know I know, that's why I'm like, not that mad at you, okay? I just told Bobby I wasn't feeling well."

Margaret didn't respond nor did she meet Brittany's lingering gaze.

"So, are you gonna like, fuck my tits or what?"

"You mean it? I-I really can?"

"I mean you already were! So yeah, like go ahead. It is part of our deal or whatever, isn't it?"

"If you're alright with it..."

"I already said I was! Jeez. Like, hurry up, I have things to do today!"

Margie finally looked over at Brit, giving her a smile that was more characteristic of the young futa, her expression reassuming its usual dazed appearance.

"I-If you insist!"

Hesitantly, her hands shaking, Margie extended her arms to Brittany's tits and palmed them like a pair of overinflated basketballs, the bimbo-y blonde twitching slightly at her roommate's touch. Margaret glanced back up at Brit's face, checking one final time for the go ahead to proceed; Brittany rolled her eyes and gave her a look that said 'come on!' all too clearly. Nodding at her, the futanari resumed the titfucking, slowly at first, still wearing that goofy, glassy-eyed grin, consumed by her need for satiation once more.

Brittany watched as Margaret used her in this new way for them. Though she'd considered doing it many times in the past she'd never actually taken the leap to using her tits to get her roommate off, the act feeling entirely unnecessary; now she could see that the futa really enjoyed this kind of thing, however, and Brittany made a mental note of it for the future. Not doing much else, she wiped her face clean of the muck caking it, despite knowing that her attempts at keeping her visage sperm-free would be rendered pointless very soon. It still didn't hurt to try, though!

She felt her whole body become flush from Margaret's salacious fondling. A heat that emanated from within and outside of her washed over Brittany, the futa's cock like a radiator against her well-moisturized skin; this sensation was only intensified by the rivers of pre flowing from Margaret's chin-poking glans, the slimy, off-white substance cascading across her figure. Now that Brittany was awake and had come to her senses, she was assailed by the potent miasma wafting off the beast rutting against her surgery-expanded breasts, the power of Margie's musk amplifying the longer that she was in the room, her personal, virile scent undoubtedly clinging to everything Brittany owned.

Withholding her own pants of pleasure, Brittany continued to study Margaret's ponderous package and all of its grotesque qualities. The massive veins that seemed to web every other inch of her oversized shaft, the darkened-from-arousal flesh on her bestial bludgeon pulsating in time with her heartbeats - pulses that vibrated Brittany's figure. How far it stretched, its length reaching nearly half of the blonde's body, and just how insanely thick it was in comparison to her fairy lithe form; Brittany's previous estimates might've been a little miscalculated, the position the pair were in making the futa's member seem more equivalent to her thigh in circumference. How did she ever fit that thing in her mouth!?