Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things carried on in this way for some time. Brittany didn't completely stop pleasuring Margie's monstrous pole, titfucking her once more and occasionally sucking on its tip, outwardly doing so to make sure that Margaret couldn't say she didn't do her all, her more hidden reason being that she didn't... didn't hate the futa's extreme endowment or ridiculous orgasms. An outline of Brit's voluptuous figure swiftly formed around her, a pool of cum leaking beneath her body, both of which grew outward the longer Margie's climax continued. Shit, Brittany would probably need a new mattress when all was said and done!

Eventually Margie's orgasm came to an end after Lord knows how many minutes. Both her and Brit were drenched, Margaret not safe from her own slimy splashback even while sitting on her roommate's legs, her cock swimming through a sea of sperm; a layer of the off-white fluid had gathered so thoroughly atop of the blonde-bimbo that even her massive tits were sunk beneath a puddle of it, cum sliding down her arms, thighs, and ribs. Only Margaret's balls had been spared any sperm-soaking.

The pair panted as they recovered from Margaret's orgasm, Brittany having survived the aftershocks of her own. Margie's cock was, predictably, hard as ever, throbbing and trembling against the blonde's body, shaking heaps of cum from her drowned figure. Neither of them said anything for many moments, trying to catch their breaths; it was Brittany who spoke first, a grin lifting her baby-batter-leaking inflated-lips, her recently cleared forest-green eyes catching Margaret's.

"So hun', want to go again?" She asked, Margaret gazing at her roommate in astonishment, "I still have a bit before I gotta get ready for work. Wanna like, fuck my tits again!?"

Margaret really almost did pass out at hearing Brittany's offer!