Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was Margie's most eye-catchingly outstanding attribute - her balls. It really did appear as though there were a pair of massive boulder crowding around the pasty-skinned futanari's back, ones that were barely constrained in a pouch covered in a smattering of wiry, unwashed pubes. They were touching Brittany's feet - though they weren't quite flattening them - and she experienced the sensation of the enormous cum-factories trembling against her toes, veins matching the ones on Margaret's member throbbing viciously across it. And those ginormous testicles were packed with enough sperm to repeatedly fill a bathtub each.

Turning her attention back to the breast-thrusting she was barely a participant in, Brittany had to suppress a giggle at how clumsy Margaret's attempts were at wringing pleasure from her massive, tanned mounds. Her thrusts were totally out of sync with her tit-shaking! Brittany had performed many a paizuri in her lifetime, skillfully getting off men with her huge bust as often as she had her plump lips and tight throat; Brit realized that if Margie was going to ever orgasm, she'd have to take the reins sooner than later!

It was very apparent that Margaret was utterly inexperienced with this sort of thing.

"Ugh, you're like, doing it all wrong!" Brittany chastised the futa, shaking her head and reaching for her tits, "Here, just let me do it!"

"S-Sorry Brit, I've never done this before..."

"I can tell! But like, it's fine, everyone starts somewhere I guess!"

Pushing her roommate's hands away, Brittany assumed control over her mountainous bust, Margie not removing her fingers fully from her breasts, sliding them over to their tops instead. Brittany held her tits still and watched the sleep-interrupting futanari thrust her massive cock against them, studying her rhythm; only when she got a good feel - in more ways than one - for Margie's pace, did she begin shaking her cleavage. She timed her movements so they were in opposition to Margaret's rutting, sliding them down her beast when it shoved towards her face, jiggling them in place for a short period, then pulling them upwards whenever the enormous shaft momentarily retreated.

Margaret moaned immediately upon having her control of the titfucking taken away. Brit was right in saying that she didn't know what she was doing - this really was better! Humping harder against her roommate, Margaret spread her fingers across the center of Brittany's stupendous, wobbling bust, palming her nipples, her hands nearly covering all of the blonde's light-pink areola; she proceeded to grope this expanse of pliable breast-flesh, mauling them like Brittany belonged to her. They were so fucking nice it was unbelievable!

As she sped up her cleavage-collisions, Margaret's cock once again pumped precum all over Brittany's body. No longer having to hold back, her fear of awakening the blonde a thing of the past, she allowed her balls to unload their heavy concoction freely, flooding Brittany's torso; she also didn't bother to stop her glans from poking her roommate's chin, sperm splashing across her neck and shoulders. Brittany didn't make any motion to indicate that she planned to suck Margaret's member, focused instead on making sure said-titfuck was as pleasurable as possible for the futa.

Precum shot from Margaret's urethra with increased force the further she lost herself to ecstasy. It splattered between and over Brittany's tits, along with both their pair of hands, seeping across the blonde's light-brown complexion, and onto the bed; this was something that Brittany barely paid any attention to until a particularly powerful pouring of pre-seed sprayed against her face, nearly blinding her. She licked licks and looked up at Margaret, an annoyed expression plastered across her features as much as sperm was.

"Ugh, Margie, you're gonna like ruin my sheets!" Brittany complained, peering around the futa's massive cock and her own body to see how much of the pearly fluid had puddled on the bed, "I didn't even think of that! You're gonna owe me some new bedding after this."

"S-Sorry Brit!" Margaret apologized without stopping her pole-pistoning, "I'll buy you new sheets and pillows or whatever you want - j-just don't stop. P-Please..."

"Alright, but I get to pick what you buy, got it? Maybe like, some new outfits too since you've destroyed so many of mine!"

Brittany grinned at her roommate, knowing she had her eating out of the palm of her hand.

"Hmmm okay! Anything you w-want, Brit."

"Good!"

At the promise of new purchases, her eyes shining, Brittany sped-up the jerking of her gigantic globes, and dipped her head low so that her lips were level with Margaret's cockhead. As soon as it reached her mouth she lolled out her studded-tongue, instantly lavishing the dark-red glans with a series of licks, cleaning it of the pre and sweat layering its turgid mushroom-shape. She was really showing Margaret the time of her life now! Margie, predictably, moaned and plowed faster against Brittany, gushing precum all over her face - precum that Brittany made an exaggerated show of lapping up. If she could get even more free things from the futa, she'd do whatever it took!

It didn't take long for Brittany to open her wide-set-mouth to suck at the tip of Margaret's rigid spear, performing one of her regular acts of service for the pasty futanari. Margie shifted forwards on Brit's body, sliding her hips and her humongous sack further towards the bimbo's torso in an obvious attempt to gain better access to her cock-cushions; having expected this, Brittany suckled on the top of her roommate's bell-end, nursing on it like Margaret wanted to with her nipples, drinking down her frothing fluid. Both participants in the salacious session felt their arousal rise!

Brittany hummed a series of quiet moans as she gulped Margaret's liquid potency. Continuing to rub her thighs together, she made an effort to deal with her own flaring libido, seemingly more turned on than she had been during the past times she'd helped get her roommate off; there was something about having that massive, searing-hot, throbbing cock touching her so intimately that made her horny as hell! This feeling of increased sexual excitement was only made all the worse by Margaret's amateur attempts at ministrating Brittany's nipples.

For a few minutes now, the futa had been carefully giving her roommate's pink, studded nubs a few testing squeezes and pulls as she continued to vigorously ram her pulsating monster. Her attention was completely on the fleshy stubs, watching closely as they slipped between her chubby fingers, concentrating on how they felt in her hands; the addition of metal piercing them was an odd sensation against her warm skin, but Margaret enjoyed their texture nonetheless. She also enjoyed the fact that Brittany made noticeable twitches whenever she pinched one of her nipples!

From Brittany's fervent titty-shaking, her own pent-up brewing load, and how hot this whole thing turned out to be, Margaret could feel herself nearing the point of no return. Her moans hit a higher volume, her thrusts into the blonde's canyon of silky cleavage becoming animalistic, her cock spreading the enhanced-mounds as it shot out in different directions, occasionally missing Brittany's face entirely. Sperm flowed from her piss slit in an unpausing river, oozing onto the sides of Brit's face and into her mouth, her throat working furiously to gulp it all down.

They both knew what was coming!

"Getting close, Margie?" Brittany lifted her lips from the giant cockhead to speak, precum spilling down her chin, "Gonna like, cum lots for me?"

Her mood had really brightened since Margaret had said she'd purchase her whatever she wanted!

"S-Soon," Margaret panted, sweat beading across her body, her small breasts flopping up and down on her chest from the speed of her thrusts, "gonna cum soon. T-Thanks so much, Brit!"

"Like, no problem! Just remember our deal, mmkay?"

"I will!"

Grinning at her, Brittany re-consumed Margaret's cockhead and began sucking on it like a woman starved. Her stomach was warmed and filled by the creamy concoction coming from the futa's cum-containers, Margie's balls shaking violently as she approached climax; simultaneously, Brittany sped up her breast-ministrations until the tanned globes were a blur, matching her roommate's cleavage-drilling pace. Brittany even wiggled her toes against Margaret's scrotum - which had drooped over her feet when the futanari last moved - trying to provide as much stimulation as possible.

Margie was getting ready to cum - a process that felt almost as good as cumming itself did. She felt her balls bloat slightly, her cock hardening and fattening at the same time, further splaying out Brittany's bouncing breasts. The veins lacing her immense shaft pulsed with increased fervor, protruding from her dick's dark-flesh, growing as her member did. Chest falling and rising rapidly with each ragged breath she took, Margaret experienced the overwhelming sensation of euphoria coursing through her, numb to anything else.

Brittany popped off Margaret's cockhead to lock eyes with her.

"That's right, like, you can do it! Cum for me, baby!"

Calling her that simple pet-name pushed Margaret over the edge - all according to Brittany's plan!

Howling, Margaret forced her cock as far forward as she could, its venous length scraping through Brittany's cleavage, her glans burying itself into the blonde's mouth. Brittany, in turn, tightened her breasts' hold on the futa's shaft and gave them several shallow jiggles, her lips latching onto Margie's tip, mentally preparing herself for the main event. Pinching her roommate's nipples roughly, Margaret practically yanked them upwards as she was enveloped by lurid bliss, drawing a muffled squeal from Brit's pole-plugged pillows.

Her cock flexed, lurching in places as her urethra bulged even more obscenely than it did seemingly at all times, swelling with the gallons of baby-batter that raced up its tubular length. Body trembling, Margaret's eyes rolled back in their sockets until only the whites showed, her orgasm that hadn't even truly commenced already proving to be one of the best of her life; possibly, the only one that might've been just as grand was the climax she experienced when Brittany first blew her. Toes curling, muscles clenching, scream catching in her throat - Margaret was cumming, and she was cumming hard!

Brittany could almost taste Margaret's load before it actually sprayed from her piss-slit, the intense flavor of the futa's precum replaced by the overwhelming potency of semen that had been brewed for hours; it was like the air itself grew heavier, more humid, the entire room was heated several degrees by the intense temperature radiating off of Margie's throbbing package. She stuck her tongue into the cavernous opening in her roommate's blood-red crown, swirling it around, freeing up all the space she could for the soon-to-come explosion of sticky liquid, her eyes closed in preparation.

Though there truly wasn't anything that could prepare her for one of Margie's orgasms!

Her tongue was instantly shoved back into her mouth by the dense onslaught that smashed into it, practically forcing it back into her throat - but there was no room in her neck for anything but Margaret's cum! Cheeks and teeth flooded with frothing fuck fluid, the futa's load raced down Brittany's gullet before she could get a grip on the situation, shooting straight into her stomach; she was happy that, for the first time in what felt like years, that Margie's cock wasn't already in her bowels when her orgasm began. That didn't stop her from immediately choking on the torrent of ball brew blasting into her, however.

Cum spritzed from the corners of her lips and out of her nostrils. Her cheeks bulged with the thick, all-natural paste until they ached. Brittany's throat swelled as an ocean of semen unloaded into it, her stomach already giving a few small gurgles as it was filled with viscous liquid. She didn't stop doing her best to suck down Margaret's creamy ambrosia, despite the panic she instinctively felt, nor did she pause her titfucking during the futa's orgasm, spurred on by the promise that had been made to her; Brittany had decided that the potential gifts from Margaret would be enough to tide her over until she finished making it official with Bobby!

On the other side of things, Margaret wasn't capable of paying attention to her roommate's state of being. All she could feel was pleasure and relief, along with the rumbling of her cum-factories behind her, all of it indicating that she was experiencing an incredible climax. She sat atop of Brittany mostly statue-still, gripping her small nipples like mini-handholds, her legs quivering, her cock jerking from the ferocity of its endless flow. Moaning over and over again, Margaret had to fight just to not faint from the consciousness-shattering power of her ecstasy.

And it was an ecstasy that wouldn't abate for a good while.

Erupting persistently, Margaret pissed her virility into Brittany's oral cavity, blast after blast after blast of ball brew barreling through the blonde. She was expelling so much of her cum that there was nearly just as much splattering outside of Brittany as there was spraying inside of her; this was because, for once, Margaret didn't have her cock sheathed balls-deep into her roommate's stomach. But she didn't mind this in the slightest, the feeling of Brit's body writhing beneath her and her tits doing the utmost to squeeze the life out of her shaft just as stimulating as any throatjob had ever felt.

It took no time at all for Brittany to become seriously plastered in the futanari's seed. The level of layers coating her contorted features made the previous precum-drenching look like a drop of water in a bucket, her skull scarcely visible under the growing mountain of cum forming atop of it; she was practically glued to the pillow under her, her hair matted to its stained surface, her head indistinguishable against it. Semen drizzled into her ears and eyes, as well as her nose - though it was immediately sprayed back out from the overloading of her body, her ability to consume the gallons of gunk drawn into question.

Beneath Margaret's lurching colossus, Brittany's midsection initiated its swelling. Semen cascaded into the pit of her stomach, splashing against the once-small organ, expanding it, its capacity reached not even halfway through the futa's climax. Brittany gurgled at the feeling of her belly bulging, especially when it collided with her roommate's monster cock, the rock-hard shaft seemingly blocking any further expansion; this would only hold true for a handful of seconds more, Brittany's abdomen's flesh quickly conforming around the turgid goliath pinning it to the sodden bed sheets.

She didn't react negatively to the ballooning of her figure, having learned to kind of enjoy the sensation that had been so alien to her only months prior. Moaning around Margaret's seed-salvoing cockhead, Brittany twitched, her legs kicking out under her roommate and her massively weighty balls, her waist lifting; she was, as was becoming a regular occurrence, fighting against a building orgasm of her own, her cunt incidentally stimulated by the crushing mass of Margie's bestial bludgeon grinding into it. It had been pleasured this way throughout the duration of the titfuck, having been more or less easy to ignore until now.

There was something about the position they were in and how Margaret's climax had gone so far that had turned Brittany on intolerably. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she wasn't fighting for oxygen. Maybe it was from the throbbing weapon against her sex. Or possibly it could have been because she hadn't been fucked in so long. Whatever the reason was, Brittany was so close to cumming that she could nearly scream, the lack of attention to her sex drive finally getting to her.

"O-Oh Brittany, you're so a-amazing!" Margaret whined, beginning to thrust herself against the progeny-packed blonde once more, "You're so hot and s-sexy! So g-good. Thank you so much for doing this for me!"

That did it.

Praise. Praise set Brittany's arousal alight, flames of lurid mirth igniting with her. It was something she liked almost as much as shopping or spending money to improve her appearance - and it was half the reason she did those things in the first place! Even though it came from Margaret and not someone that Brit was actually attracted to - though she thought her roommate could be attractive if she just cleaned herself up - it still had the same effect on her, the shade of the blush that pinkened her figure deepening. Brittany could feel her cunt give a needy throb, and she knew just what was happening to her.

She would have cried out if that were possible when she was struck by an unexpected climax; cum bubbled from her lips and nostrils instead, Brittany momentarily choking as her throat tried to both swallow and make noise at the same time. Pausing her cockhead-sucking, she quivered under Margaret, her eyes going glassy, her panties-clad cunt pulsating with heated need. Her grip on her breasts became vice-like, her fingers mashing so roughly into them it felt like she might pop her implants by accident!

Though Margaret was too far gone from her own orgasm to notice, Brittany was cumming from her roommate's thrusting and sperm-unloading. It wasn't the most powerful climax by any means, but just the fact that Brit was experiencing one was amazing in its own right. Her cunt jettisoned a small stream of pussy juice into her pink underwear, soaking the thin fabric in her own translucent fluids, adding to the semen spilling down her inflated, cock-blocked stomach. Brittany gurgled through her rapturous high, unable to properly moan.

Her orgasm reached its end far before Margie's did.

Upon regaining some resemblance of her mental faculties, Brittany continued to do what she had been for minutes: trying her damndest not to drown under the futa's bottomless streams of sperm! Because Margie wasn't stuffing her stomach full of oversized-meat, nor was she using her dyed strands of hair like the reins of a horse, Brittany was able to pull her lips from her roommate's glans to allow herself a few strangled inhales; it was also nice to not be so packed with potency that she felt like she was going to vomit, though her stomach was still bloated by ball brew, uncomfortably warped around the massive pillar weighing it down.

Taking her hands off of her sperm-slathered bust, Brittany dug the cum out of her eyes and nostrils with one, using her other to aim Margaret's cock away from her, letting the fleshy cannon spray its contents wherever it may; Brittany didn't mind the sudden semen-staining of her bed, considering that she'd soon be receiving a better one! Margaret seemed to not care that her cockhead was no longer being sucked, her head thrown back, her hip-pistoning persisting purely on instinct, just happy - albeit subconsciously so - to be with her roommate in this way, harboring a not-so-secret crush on the busty blonde.