All Comments on 'Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 01'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I loved this story! The ones where the futa have massive balls or excessive amounts of cum are the best! Keep up the good work as always please!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

So bad I couldn’t get past half of the first page.

RMike35RMike3527 days ago
The simple truth.

So I love Futa stories but within reason.This just bordered on ridiculous,Margie having monstrous proportional cock and balls was in my opinion overkill where Margie unloaded the equivalent of a tanker truck into Brittany's stomach and body like a grotesque rendition of the Elephant Man.

I am not saying the author should delete this as some people enjoy it,but for future stories try to tone down the sheer lunacy of what Futa's are described like,not inhuman ridiculous proportions,that's all I ask.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Was ridiculous, so boring saying the same thing over and over. This story is ready for the trash

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I love It.

Please write a second part.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Amazing story, please do more! Don't let the other comments discorouge you, the story is explicitly stated as having hyper and over the top elements, those idiots should have just clicked off, if they didn't like it, instead of bitching about it in the comments.

ZeroTwo578ZeroTwo5785 days ago

Wow loved this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
874 Followers
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES