Not-so-Mortal Kombat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There would be no break before the victory round; as soon as the creature stopped ejaculating Kitana stood up, moved to his head and sat on his face.

VICTORY ROUND

"Lick me clean, you disgusting pig! Every single drop."

Goro was obviously not happy with the task, but he had lost, so he had to obey. His huge testicles and incredibly voluminous loads had been his pride, but in that particular moment he regretted having these traits. He worked swiftly to get over with it as soon as possible, but the seed was oozing out at a steady by slow pace and there was no way to rush it; Kitana could do it by clenching her vaginal muscles, but of course she had no such intentions.

The licking was not exactly the most effective in terms of stimulation, but the princess was already quite horny after the last round, so ultimately she quickened the pace of the oozing. When Goro managed to clean Kitana nearly entirely she climaxed and pushed the remaining semen out onto his face. But she did more than that, the princess also squirted which she almost never did; the extraordinary circumstances caused the orgasm to be unique. Kitana cried out loudly as she washed her opponent's face with the mixture of their fluids.

The princess' orgasm eventually subsided, but it was not the end of the victory round; Goro had been really mean, he truly deserved a payback. Kitana got up and ordered:

"Get on all fours... or six in your case."

As the creature reluctantly assumed the position Kitana brought some toys. One was a device called the humbler which was a kind of stocks put on the testicles and attached to the thighs. When she locked it on Goro his balls were pulled back between his legs and exposed. They have been made vulnerable after the earlier orgasm and now were even more tender; the creature might have had thick skin but even he had soft spots.

The other toy the princess had extracted was a whip, simple but effective. It cracked as it cut through the air and hit Goro's testicles; the creature tried in vain to remain silent, but failed miserably, he cried out and roared loudly in pain as his tender parts were being punished. Kitana was merciless, she did not even count the hits, just continued until she got bored with the whipping. It was time for some other toys.

The princess took the humbler off and put a chastity cage on Goro's penis. It had gotten fully flaccid during the whipping, but was sizable even in that state, so she had to pick up the largest of the devices. It served its purpose well - the penis was locked and could not get hard. Then Kitana reached for another toy, this one for her; it was a strapon dildo and she picked the largest one, it was as big as Goro's penis. The creature was going to get the taste of his own medicine and the princess planned to exhaust the rest of the strength mercilessly fucking his ass. She did lubricate the dildo first though, the princess might have been enraged, but was not mean not roughless and it would be more comfortable for her too, if the toy went in smoothly.

Just like Goro did earlier Kitana shoved the entire dildo into his anus in one decisive motion, he roared in pain, anger and humiliation. She quickly picked up a fast pace and began to pound him, his noises changed the tone as she went. She managed to find enough strength in her own body to make the creature really feel it; his angry but miserable grunts were proof enough that her revenge was successful.

Kitana rode Goro's ass for several minutes, before she finally got too exhausted to continue. She whipped his buttocks half heartedly few times, took off the strapon and said in a dry voice as she stood over her defeated opponent:

"Ha ha ha."

Then she just left the ring, she was not in the mood for a victory speech.

Goro crawled off the ring completely humiliated, the chastity still locked on his penis. He would have to find a way to take it off before his next fight, since the princess took the keys with her.

12