Not So Much a Camping Trip

Story Info
Kristy's relationship gets taken to the next level.
2.6k words
3.46
11.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy woke up in the same position as when she had fallen asleep. Arms in a box armbinder tied behind her back, electric shock collar around her neck, nothing covering her bare chest, a crotch rope tied tightly through her sex holding a remote-controlled vibrator in her pussy, a cat tail butt plug in her ass, and her hair in a ponytail.

She rolled her body over and moaned in pain. She wished she could touch her ass cheeks to feel how tender they were due to being punished last night for not obeying her orders. She remembers very well all the cropping, vibrating, and shocks to her body. Kristy will now obey, willingly. She will be sure to serve drinks from the tray strapped to her just below her breast. She will smile and not glare or cry when the patrons smack her ass or ask for more drinks. She will serve and hope for a soft bed and no bindings instead of a hard cold floor tied up.

The door to her room opened quickly and her master laughed "Starting to wake up I see.". Master took a remote out of his pocket and pressed a button. The vibrator in Kristy's sex began to move. A slow light vibration began to fill her sex. Kristy rolled onto her stomach and moaned as it pleased her and got her mind off the pain she felt in her body.

"So kitten I Hope last night was a good learning experience for you." Master said as he walked around and place his hand on her shoulder.

Kristy suddenly remembered she was now called kitten and must hold the awfully large plug in her ass with a bushy white and black cat tail attached to it. She also recalled she had to wear a headband with cat ears and she could see her ears laying on the floor a few feet away.

"Looks like you are missing some of your uniform Kitten."

Master then using the remote sending a slight shock to Kitten's collar. ZAP! Kitten's body jerked slightly and her head kicked back. Kittens gave a quick moan and wine.

"You must stay in uniform until I tell you you may undress. We will get you cleaned up now and you may shower and have something to eat."

The vibrator in her pussy still buzzing away making her wet and horny. Kitten hadn't had a cock in her for a few days and she needed that badly.

Master helped stand kitten up to her feet and placed the ears back on her head. Her body was sore and her arms needed to be freed. Master attached a leash to the collar kitten had on and locked it with a padlock.

Kitten then opened her mouth, "John," Master then pressed the remote and wham! A powerful shock right into Kitten's neck. Kitten lost her balance and yelped as her knees buckled.

Master then said, "I see you still need more training Kitten. You disappoint me. We will continue training for the next week."

"What!" Shouted kitten "A week!" and again ZAP to kittens neck. And again a wimpier and her knees buckle as she is lead down the hall.

"Kitten. You should have learned by now. My name is Master. You do not speak unless spoken to. I own you. You will answer to me and me only. When responding to me everything you say will begin with Master. Do you understand?"

Kitten has heard these instructions before. Several times. She is starting to figure out she isn't getting around these rules right now and needs to start following them. Master gave the leash a tug jerking kitten along.

"Master I understand." Kitten said. With that, the vibrator was turned off.

"Pleasure is for good slaves only. And a good slave you are not." Master snapped at her.

As they walked down the hall to who knows where she started thinking about how she got herself into this situation. It all started when her sister passed away. Her sister was killed in a car accident and her brother-in-law was now alone 6 years ago. Kristy always had a thing for her brother-in-law. And she felt that he had a thing for her. They never acted on those feelings due to the relationship. But after her sister passed and he was alone for 4 years Kristy and he started dating. They dated for some time before Kristy found out about his kinky side. She found out how her sister was into a submissive lifestyle and lived life at the house as his submissive following his rules. They hid that part of their life so well.

Now after dating and lightly playing in the bedroom with bondage her now master wanted to take it a step further. Master asked Kristy if she was interested in exploring the submissive lifestyle a bit more. Little did she know what saying "Yes, I would love to." Would get her into.

This part of Kitten's adventure started a few days after she said yes and her now master asked if she wanted to go on a camping trip. She figured it would be in the mountains somewhere nearby, but when she was told to get 2 weeks off of work and that she didn't need to pack anything just bring her leather collar and the ball gag she used when at home with him. She thought that was a little strange.

Her master came to pick her up. She did as she was told with the two items. Master came into her house and was pleased with Kitten's obedience. He then pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and place it over Kitten's eyes.

"Ok Kristy, here is the start of our new adventure." Master said.

"Well, this isn't what I was expecting at all for camping. Must be some secret location." Kristy responded.

Master answered, "Yes it is, and you will soon find out why."

She was lead to the car carrying her two items. She was shown to the passenger seat and sat down. Master asked her to raise her head. She did and her collar was wrapped around her neck, buckled, and locked on with a padlock.

"What is your plan mister?" Kristy said.

Master responded, "That is for me to know and for you to find out. From now on you will be Kitten. Not Kristy but kitten. If you have a collar on you are kitten and I am your master. Do you understand?"

"Yes" responded Kristy with a little giggle.

With that master asked Kitten to open her mouth. She did as instructed. Master inserted the large 3-inch red ball into her mouth. It barely fit and kept her from speaking any understandable words. Master buckled the gag on and padlocked it in place.

Kitten moaned and mmmmgggfff through the large ball. She couldn't talk at all. All kitten could do was moan and drool.

Next Kitten's hands wear brought over her head and behind the headrest. They were then cuffed to the headrest post. Kitten was now stuck.

Master got in the car and started the drive. His windows had dark tint. It would be difficult for anyone to see in. They drove out of the city and back into the hills. They drive for about 30 min. Kitten was patient and didn't complain yet. Her jaw was starting to ache and she was starting to move and try to be more comfortable.

"Mmmugggfff" she moaned into the gag.

"There there, just relax. This is just the start of the next level of submission for us kitten."

"Mmmmmm!" Kitten screaming into the gag.

Forgetting she had agreed to move to the next level. It wasn't discussed, it wasn't said what the next level was. What is happening!

The car came to a stop. Master got out and uncuffed kitten. She got out of the car and instantly master brought her hands behind her back and cuffed them there. The gag was removed, the blindfold removed. Kitten's eyes adjusted to the light.

"Wow Master. What is happening? Where are we going?"

"You will find out." Master spun kitten around and smacked her on the ass hard.

"Ouch!" Cried kitten

"What was that for?"

"What are the rules? You only speak when spoken to. Disobedience will be punished."

"Yes, Master" kitten responded. Starting to learn he was serious about this.

Master then gave more instructions.

"I am going to take the cuffs off. You will remove all your clothing. You will put this vibrator in your pussy. You will then put these panties on."

"Yes, master," kitten responded.

She was enjoying this. Thought it was a little strange. But she did enjoy the play. Kitten removed her T-shirt bra, Jean shorts, panties, and sandals. She was handed the vibrator and some lube. She inserted the vibrator and pulled the tiny black thong on.

Master smiled and said "good job." Next master unlocked the collar just to place another collar on Kitten. This one had a small box attached to the leather strap. On the inside of the collar two prongs poked though to rest on Kitten's neck. Kitten notice this and could feel the prongs poking her neck as the collar was tightened. Master placed a lock on the collar and give it a tug.

They were in the mountains somewhere. Kitten couldn't tell where they where. She knew the area around their city but this wasn't anywhere she had been. The cool mountain air felt good blowing across her bare breasts. She had gotten comfortable being naked with her master. Even outdoors as long as no one was around. And no was around now. All you could hear was the wind blowing in the trees.

Master pulled out a bondage hood. It had a red ball attached inside and just two small holes to breath out of with a panel over the eyes that could be removed. It had a zipper up the back and then leather laces to tighten it up. Master held it up for kitten to see.

"Master! You are full of surprises!"

Master just smiled and reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of earplugs. Not just any earplugs, blue tooth. They could be turned on when needed so a recording or a microphone could be used so the wearer could hear. Or they could be turned off so the wearer wouldn't hear a thing.

Master placed the first earplug in Kitten's left ear while it was turned off. Kitten realized what it was at this moment.

"Master! you are taking all my senses away!"

"I know" answered Master. "That is the point of this, I will take all your senses away and give them back slowly if you can earn them and obey my rules. If you don't obey you will be punished." He said it so easily and without a care like it was everyday life.

She couldn't believe it and all she could do was stand there as the second earplug was put in her ear. She blinked and was shocked at how effective the earplugs were. She turned her head and looked at Master. He smiled at her and mouthed "I love you." and then slipped the hood over Kitten's head. She opened her mouth to let the ball in. It was a nice size compared to her 3-inch ball gag, and she gladly took the smaller ball and held it in her mouth.

Master pulled the zipper up pulling kitten's ponytail out the back just above the zipper. He then pulled the laces from the top-down pulling the hood snug around Kitten's head. The hood was soft and formed to the shape of her head. It cut out all light, cut out all sound completely, and stop just about all the sound she could make. Even though the ball was smaller the hood was tight around her head and held her jaw shut. It worked better than the large 3-inch ball gag. The hood also had a cover to hide the knotted laces that was locked closed. You could only remove the hood if you had the key.

Master then uncuffed Kitten and let her stretch her arms. There was no point in trying to get any of the items off of her. The collar was now locked and under the hood. The hood was locked. Kitten couldn't see, couldn't hear, and was lost in the mountains on some small road. Kitten reached up to feel her face. Her hands felt the leather covering her head. It felt sexy and she liked how it hugged her jawline and cheeks.

Master clicked on the earplugs. Kitten's head jerked when suddenly sound clicked on.

"Hello Kitten, I hope you are enjoying your experience so far."

Kitten couldn't say anything. All she could do was shake her head up and down saying yes. She was a little wet and turned on.

Master then said "We have a bit more of a drive to do. I am going to restrain your arms and hands. I will play some sound for you to hear on the rest of the trip."

The earplugs clicked off and Kitten was again def to her surroundings. Master then guided her hands behind her back. Each hand to the opposite elbow in a box-like position. Master took two leather straps and secured each wrist to the forearm of the other. Then a leather armbinder was slipped over the arms in the box position. Straps went over her shoulders and crossed around her neck. Her arms were now stuck behind her back towards the middle leaving her backside open for everyone or anyone to see. Kitten was left standing there for what felt like forever. Her naked body except for a black thong.

She was then guided back to the car. She sat down in the front seat. She had to lean forward a bit because of her arms pinned behind her.

Suddenly the earplugs clicked on. Master spoke to her.

"Kitten before when we have had sex and I recorded us, I have taken the audio of you when you organism and put them together into a long audio for you to listen to. I will play this for you while we finish this drive. I will also turn the vibrator on that you so kindly put into yourself."

Kitten was shocked! She couldn't respond. She knew he had recorded their interactions at times. But for this? All she could do to respond was "mmmggggffff".

The earplugs clicked off and then she heard moaning start. She could tell, it was her. She got loader and loader and orgasmed! how embarrassing to listen to herself. She was already a bit horny and now listening to herself, and then Master turned on the vibrator. It was set in a wave-type vibration. Up to a strong BuzzzzZZZZZZZZ and back down to nothing in a second. Then Up to a strong BuzzzzZZZZZZZZ and back to nothing. Just repeating its self over and over. Now add that to the audio of her, unable to speak, unable to see, unable to sit back, and completely helpless.

She was a hot mess. Her body began to sweat as she got hotter and hotter, the car rocked her left and right as they drove the mountain roads. The vibrator wasn't going to stop, the audio wasn't going to stop. She was listening to herself climax, and now she was about to climax for real. It was happening with the audio. Right in sync with the audio. All Kitten could do was arch her body and moan "mmmggfff, mmmmgguuufff, mugggggfff!"

Master knew what was happening. He was very pleased with his little Kitten.