A Stray for Christmas

Story Info
A stray on the street becomes a Christmas gift.
2.4k words
4.18
13.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecile walked around the department stores flashing Christmas lights and pulled her jacket around her tighter. When she first arrived in the big city, she thought that everything would just fall into place. That she wouldn't need her parent's cash and all the strings that came with them. She could be like the girls in the movies who made it big on day one. Now, 6 months later, she had no job, no apartment, and not enough warm clothes to get through the winter. Someone had told her there was a shelter nearby that should have some beds. Not how she imagined her Christmas Eve of her 'new life,' but it was better than sleeping on the streets.

Suddenly, a car pulled up next to her. Far nicer than any other car she had seen in a while. The back window rolled down and a woman poked her head out. She was older than Cecile, with dark hair and makeup. "You, girl," she said, pointing to Cecile.

"Me?" She pointed to herself, looking around.

"Yes, you. I've seen you around here for a while now. Just walking the streets. Do you have a place to stay, sweetie?" Cecile shrugged.

"I'll figure it out."

"Please, I have a guest bedroom. Just for the night. I can't stand to see a poor lost soul wandering around during the holidays."

"It's-" The woman opened the door to the car and Cecile felt the warm air blow towards her. She couldn't resist and climbed in. The car sped off towards an unknown location, and the woman looked the girl over.

"How old are you, dear?" She asked.

"20." The woman tsked.

"So young. How tragic." She reached out and touched Cecile's face, turning it one way and then another. "Such a lovely girl like you shouldn't be alone in the big city."

"I-" Cecile tried to interrupt but the woman put one finger on her lips.

"Shhh." She said sharply and Cecile shut her mouth. "Good girl. You can call me Ma'am. How does that sound?"

"Yes, umm, good Ma'am."

"And what do you say to someone who has offered you a place to sleep for the night?"

"Thank you, Ma'am." For this, Cecile received a pat on the top of her head.

"Good girl." The woman pulled out a thermos from her purse and passed it to Cecile. "Some extra coffee I had. Still hot."

"Oh, I couldn't-"

"What do you say?"

"T-thank you, Ma'am." Cecile hesitantly sipped at the mug. It was indeed very warm and made her feel cozy on the inside. A little sleepy, too. They drove along until they arrived at a lovely two-story home in a nice neighborhood. A suburb, like Cecile had come from.

"It's like home," she mumbles to herself.

"What was that, dear?"

"Oh, it's just like my old house. But I haven't been there in a while."

"A poor lost soul. Don't worry, you'll have a nice place to stay now."

"Do you live alone?"

"My husband is out for the evening. He'll be back for Christmas."

"He won't mind me being here?"

"Oh, he'll just love you." The woman led Cecile into the house. If the chauffeured car wasn't a hint enough, the tastefully decorated house let Cecile know that this woman was incredibly wealthy. Two men dressed in carefully tailored suits, not her husband apparently, approached them, and two women in matching black dresses came behind them. A staff, Cecile realized. "I need a hot bath ready. Now."

"A bath?"

"You obviously haven't washed well in a while. We'll fix that." The girls, maids she supposed, curtsied, and went up a tall and winding staircase. "Clothes off, please."

"I'm sorry?"

"You ask too many questions. Let's stop that, shall we? Clothes. Off." Cecile hesitantly took off her heavy coat, confused. Her head felt a little funny like it was stuffed with cotton. The woman rolled her eyes. "Alright, we'll do it the hard way."The men came at her and suddenly her shirt and pants were torn away from her.

"Stop! What are you doing!" She tried to bat them away, but a few strong hands on her arms kept her from moving too much, and in a moment her bra and panties were piled on the floor as well. She tried to cover herself, to get away, but she was held tightly.

"It's so hard to tell what you're picking in the winter. All those horrible, heavy coats."

"What are you doing!" Cecile shrieked! "Let me go!" One of the men wrapped an arm around her head and covered her mouth.

"The first stray I picked up was skinny as a board," the woman continued. She reached out and touched Cecile's breasts, squeezing and shaking them gently. "Absolutely nothing on the front or the back and no time to fatten her up," Cecile whined in fear, trying to jerk away and getting nowhere. "These are quite nice though." She tweaked her nipples, getting them hard and pointy and forcing a squeal from behind the giant hand covering her face. "Sensitive. Good girl."

"Hmmmm, hmmmm!" Cecile's feet jerked, but they started to feel heavier and heavier. She sagged slightly against one of the captors holding her and he dropped the hand over her mouth. "No..." she whined, but couldn't find the energy to shout.

"The second stray I chose was beautiful. Far more beautiful than you." The woman casually pulled down Cecile's bottom lip to check her teeth. "But she was a street walker. That would never do in our house." Her fingers traveled down the girl's body till it landed between her legs. "I need someone not so... broken in. That's half the fun, you know."

"Please stop," Cecile groaned. The woman slipped a finger inside and Cecile squirmed as she rooted around.

"That's a good girl," she purred. "Tight, but responsive." She rubbed more, making the girl's knees buckle and eyes go cross. She finally removed the finger and carefully wiped it with a handkerchief. "Not very pretty, but there's no time to find another. Burn the clothes, and get her washed, shaved, and dressed. I want her silent downstairs and well-wrapped. Understand?" The men nodded and Cecile was lifted into one of their arms, her arms numb and head lolling back.

"Please, Ma'am," she said slightly garbled as she slipped closer to unconsciousness. "Let me... go home..."

"Shhh," the woman said, touching her cheek. "You didn't have a home, little stray. You'll always have a warm bed here, lots of good food, and playtime. You should be saying thank you. Though you won't be saying much of anything soon."

"No...." Cecile moaned again, but she was finally drifting off to sleep, vaguely aware she was being carried up the stairs to her doom.

.

.

.

Christmas in the Greene household was a magical time. Janet and Steven sat on their wraparound couch in front of the fireplace, passing presents between them and sipping champagne. "You've outdone yourself this year, darling," Steven said, pressing a kiss on her cheek. "Absolutely marvelous."

"And it's not over yet," Janet replied. "You haven't opened your last gift."

"Oh, is there another gift? I haven't noticed." The final gift under the tree was about four times the size of every other one and wrapped in shimmering red paper.

"Oh, hush," Janet laughed, playfully shoving his arm. The servants came and, with some difficulty, pushed the present across the floor to where the couple was sitting. Steven quickly pulled the paper off and gasped.

"You didn't."

"I know how much you've wanted one, love. Merry Christmas."

The wrapping paper was torn off of a metal kennel which encased poor Cecile. She looked much cleaner at least, dirt and city smells scrubbed off of her. Her hair had been carefully washed and styled into two buns on top of her head, decorated with festive ribbons. She was gagged with a large red bone with straps that buckled behind her head and a thick red collar around her neck. Her hands were covered in thick mittens and her ankles were strapped to her upper thighs, forcing her to stay on all fours. Worst of all, a thick butt plug had been rudely jammed into her hole, leaving a short springy tail jutting out. She made a garbled whine and tried to curl in on herself, embarrassed at her nakedness in front of this new and strange man.

"What an adorable creature," Steven said, in awe. "Where did you buy her from?"

"She's a rescue. A poor little stray from off the street. Not even a bed to sleep in on Christmas Eve. Unbroken, so she'll need a lot of training."

"She's absolutely perfect. You're an absolute marvel!" He kissed his wife and then opened the cage door to coax his present out.

"Come on, girl," he called, snapping his fingers. Cecile used what little room she had to back up. "Shy thing," Steven chuckled, before reaching in a snatching her collar and dragging her out. Cecile instantly felt his strength, muscles hidden beneath his expensive suit. "Come here, you." He kept a firm grip on her collar she tried to wiggle out of to no avail. "Does it have a name?"

"I thought you should pick, darling."

"Sit, girl," he ordered, trying to force her onto her haunches. Cecile jerked away and tried to stay low but was eventually yanked up into an awkward crunching position. "How about Jingles," Steven mused. "We can get some bells for these lovely tits." He gave one a little twist and Cecile, Jingles, howled, making the couple laugh. She tried to smack his hands away with her paws, moving back and forth to get his grip on her neck.

"Poor thing," Janet chuckled, sipping her drink. "She thinks the streets would be better than our home. Stupid puppy."

"It's not a stray's fault they don't know any better," Steven said, getting off the couch and onto the carpet to force his gift into a more manageable position. He put a firm hand on the back of her neck and forced her head into the carpet. "Down," he ordered. Jingles was now in a ridiculous position with her ass up and face down, but she squirmed hard, shouting and begging for help under her bone. "You hear me?" Steven continued. "It's not you're fault you're a dumb pup. Don't worry, I'm going to teach you everything you need to know. Tomorrow I'll go get you lots of fun toys and a nice thick shock collar and you'll learn just how lucky you were to be chosen by my wife."

Jingles squealed even louder at the promise of a shock collar and fought twice as hard to get out of the position she had been forced into, especially as she felt his slacks press against her from behind.

"Do you want me to get some rope dear?" Janet asked, a bit concerned that the slight girl could buck off her husband. "Or some sedatives?"

"No, she needs to learn who is in charge," Steven replied. "Don't you, Jingles? And that I'm here to take care of you. Because I know a wild pup a pup just begging for a bone." Jingles blood ran cold as she heard his belt unbuckle, and felt his fingers begin to 'warm her up' with firm strokes. "Yes, I bet a poor stray like you never had a nice bone. You can take this treat and go right to bed." Jingles still tried to jerk away, but his skillful fingers left her damp quickly and she began to embarrassingly moan. He moved another hand to stroke her breasts gently. It was overstimulating and her hips moved around against her will.

"Make sure she doesn't make a mess on the carpet," Janet interjected from her audience spot. "She hasn't gone out since last night."

"Don't worry, Jingles is going to learn if she makes piddles inside she's going to get her butt beat." He slapped her ass playfully, making her squeak. Despite her fear and the indignities of it all, she was now dripping and only gasped when Steven suddenly filled her with his throbbing member.

"Fuck," he groaned, slowly moving back and forth, gently rubbing a finger over her clit. "Do you like that, Jingles? You like taking your big bone?" The girl was practically cross-eyed with pleasure, panting and moaning. There were other moans too. Janet was enjoying her husband's playing with his gift far more than any other wife in this situation would. He twisted Jingles plug a bit. "You like it?"

"Hmmm," she made a warbled sound of affirmation.

"You want to cum, Jingles?"

"Hmmm!" With a deft hand, he unsnapped her bone gag and pulled it from her mouth, drool dripping from it.

"Bark."

"What-" He slapped her ass, harder this time.

"No talking! Strays don't talk. Bark for me and I'll let you finish."

"Woof?" Jingles tried hesitantly, receiving another slap. "Arf!" She tried again, adapting an attempt at a real bark noise. "Arf, arf, arf!" His hand began rubbing her clit furiously, pushing her over the edge with a loud scream. He finished behind her, shooting himself inside. He stayed inside of her while they both panted and recovered. He pet the top of her head gently.

"That's a good girl," he said. "Aren't you a good puppy?"

"Please," she gasped with a hoarse voice. "I'm not a puppy. I'm not a stray. I have a family I can go-"

"No, bad puppy!" The gag was suddenly back into her mouth, a hand was on her neck pressing it into the floor. He pulled out of her and began to spank her hard. "No talking! Absolutely not! Bad pup! Your mouth is for barking, eating, and taking your bones. That's all!" Once her butt was red and her face wet with tears, he easily dragged the leaking girl inside of her kennel once more and locked it behind her. Steven then joined his wife on the couch once more, fixing his pants as he did so.

"I told you, she's completely unbroken," Janet said, running a hand through her husband's mussed hair.

"That's alright. That's half the fun, the training. Tomorrow we can start."

"We?" He kissed his wife on the cheek, putting his feet up on the cage.

"Of course? You picked the most perfect stray, you deserve to have some more fun with it than just watching. Besides, it's given me lots of wonderful ideas about a gift for your birthday." The couple giggled and shared sips of champagne under the warm glow of their Christmas tree, while their new pet sniffled and whined beneath their feet.