Not So Secret Liaison

Story Info
You play your role in an entertaining affair.
2k words
4.5
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaiRei
KaiRei
12 Followers

I look up from my phone as the elevator doors part, stepping out into the quiet halls of my apartment building. It had been around two years since I moved to this tower above all, however I had not seen a speck of dirt in my entire stay. The floor was soft and carpeted, a regal purple this time of year, which contrasted heavily off the surrounding wooden architecture they had used for the halls in the upper floor. I barely stopped outside my door as I waved my keycard and pushed on through to my apartment, a haven of seclusion and privacy, given you could afford the price.

I moved onward, my heels transitioning from the carpet to wooden floors as I passed through the open living space. The entire apartment was shaped like a wide and blocky U, the door being situated on the upper right side and the bathroom being located on the upper left side of the shape. The rest of the apartment was varnished wood floors, the majority of the walls being glass as I resided on the corner of the building overlooking the city.

I placed my handbag on my dresser before continuing through the bathroom door, turning the shower on before kicking my heels off and shedding my clothes with little effort. I turned to the wide mirror on the wall, grabbing a wipe to remove my makeup. As I went through the motions I stood back and observed myself. I wasn't exactly skinny, but I wasn't chubby either, constant training had put me somewhere in between. There were places where my muscles were toned, but others that only hinted at the form underneath. I considered myself average, others had their own opinions, I was by no means busty, however there was enough to create a silhouette and what wasn't present in my breasts had gone to my ass, but it still wasn't enough to be my main asset. I gave it a shrug and entered the running water.

With the thoughts of the day washed away and the stress of public life erased I stepped out of the bathroom and slowly strode over to the glass wall. The night was alive as the lights danced about, the movement of a thousand lives creating a dynamic painting I was able to view, but as the night comes the mind turns to other things naturally. I unwrapped my towel, using it to get the remaining dampness out of my hair, which was a reflection of the night itself. Setting aside my towel in the basket with my day clothes next to the bathroom door I approached my dresser, opening the drawers.

I had come to a decision of a basic black bra and a black g-string, stepping into those I then slid a lacy, black garter belt to sit between my waist and my hips. Turning around I paced to sit on the edge of my bed, slowly and meticulously fitting my nude thigh highs to my legs, clipping them in place with ease. Getting up I raised the final touch over my head, slipping into a sheer black mesh dress that covered everything from the base of my throat to my wrists and the middle of my thighs. I turned to gaze at my reflection in the window, I loved the whole process of getting ready, the see through dress being a favourite of mine as it both covered and revealed. I returned to the bathroom, going through the steps to accentuate my eyes and apply the right amount of blush before applying a glossy red lipstick. I smacked my lips and smiled, it was showtime.

I sat on my knees in the middle of the sprawling mattress, the white bedding contrasting off of my outfit as I rocked back and forth, my g-string pulled to the side as I slid myself up and down the sex toy. "Hi guys, for today's video I wanted to do something a little different" I smiled into the camera lens as I soaked myself on the rubber rod. "It's going to be a surprise for now but hopefully you all enjoy it" I ended with a wink, I had only ever done solo videos, all prerecorded and then streamed to make it more exclusive, this was my night life.

It didn't take long for a notification to come through, and I quickly disabled the electronic door lock from my phone in between moans. I had left instructions and you followed them to perfection as you turned the corner, ready to work. The instructions weren't anything crazy, I had provided a black ski mask for you to wear and there were only three rules I enforced, don't speak, don't reveal yourself and don't cum until I say so and you seemed to get the message as I waved you over.

"So... some of you might be wondering why there's someone here with me today. " I bit my lip, my hands tracing around the crotch of your jeans as I framed myself for the camera "He's going to be today's willing participant." I revealed, cupping your bulge "This is someone who I recently got in touch with and stole..." I smiled, looking up at you as I slid your jeans down, pulling your briefs to join them "and I'm going to be showing him how good it is to fuck a woman that isn't his wife." I finished in a sultry tone, your dick springing free as I wrapped my hand around your throbbing shaft. "Oh my, look what we have here" I whisper, stroking you slowly "It seems your wife is going to be missing this long... thick... cock." I drag out as if entranced, my lips enveloping your cockhead as I stare up into your eyes.

I work my way down your shaft slowly, taking you inch by inch into my warm mouth as I begin moaning against your shaft, the vibrations of my voice traveling through my wet red lips on your shaft. I take your balls in my hand as I push your thickness into my throat, your hardened pole finding challenge when pushing into its tight depths and when they give way you join me in my own hunger for pleasure as you begin rocking your hips against me, my throat becoming a hole you can exploit for your desires.

Time goes by as we lose ourselves and if it were live then I'm sure the audience would love the throatfucking show you're putting on, but as my lips meet your stomach and my tongue lathers the underside of your cock you find yourself holding back, adhering to my rules. I slide myself off of your straining, pulsating rod, saliva and precum drenching both you and my chin as we disconnect.

Without word you remove all your clothes except the mask and hand me a camera from the tripod. I'm left confused until a moment later when you push me back and spread my legs, pushing my sheer dress up as you take place at my wanting hole. Your tongue strikes my clit, getting past the g-string as the camera observes your skill, I can't help but moan and shake as you use your mouth and fingers to thoroughly please every inch of me, I cum once, twice and squirt on my third orgasm, something I hadn't planned for this video. My legs shake and I can barely keep my hand still as I gasp for air.

You take the camera from me and return it to the tripod before pulling out a smaller camera and attaching it to a headband. I hadn't expected you to come with extras.

After catching my breath I turned to you, forgetting the audience I was meant to be pleasing as I slid my soaking g-string off my ankles, pressing the soles of my nylon covered feet onto your toned stomach as I laid on the she of the bed. "This is for the fans but I hope you enjoy it too" I whisper as I trace my toes down the length of your shaft, bringing it back to life as I begin to caress your cock with my feet.

As I stroke you in between my soles I moan softly and speed up, squeezing your shaft between my stockings "Does your wife let you do this?" I ask as you reply with a moan, fucking my feet yourself as I hold them there for you, your grunts and strained moans for release heightening with each push. You thrust with abandon until I pull myself away "I think it's time for the finale, don't you?" I question as I lift my dress over my head and remove my bra, laying back on the edge of the bed with my stocking covered legs spread to either side. "Fuck me." I order.

You line up your teased, dripping cock with my drenched pussy lips and slowly slide yourself inside me until your hips meet my thighs, every inch making my mouth wider as I gasp in excitement, pleasure and fulfillment before you begin stretching me through repeated thrusts. I can do nothing but moan and look into your eyes, begging for your cock as you grip my hair and pound me with your full length, my legs shivering as you rearrange my insides. I scream out as my pussy gushes constantly as you thoroughly fuck me. Slamming me in missionary, arching my back and grabbing my hips from behind as you widen my walls, the sex is a blur as I become mindless to my pleasure.

You ram yourself inside me as I lay sideways, turning me into your personal fucktoy as you mold my gaping hole to your thick length. You turn me onto my back and grab my ankles as you pound me, putting my toes in your mouth as I gasp and moan uncontrollably. You push my legs back, folding me as you push yourself deeper and deeper as my ankles align with the sides of my head "Yes, yes, yes daddy, I love your fucking cock." I moan while you tower over me, your thickness squeezing past my pussy lips while penetrating my body.

You start grunting again and you press your lips against mine, our tongues twisting together as we moan in synchronicity, "Mmhmm, you gonna cum?" I half ask/half moan, with your nod as approval. "Yes daddy, I want your cum in my mouth, feed me your cum, let me taste what your wife is missing baby." I urge you on, "Fuck my pussy and cum on my tongue baby, give me all that load." I encourage between moans as you come to climax.

You let go of my ankles and jump on the bed, standing over me with your throbbing cock pointed down over my face and stroke as I prop myself up, my hand caressing your balls as I crane my neck, my mouth open at the end of your cock as I stick my tongue out for you. I lick the tip of your pulsating cock "Yeah baby, stroke that thick load into my mouth, shoot that hot cum on my tongue, give it to me daddy!" I moan, looking into your eyes as you groan, pumping your cock as you explode, your white, hot cum coating the walls of my mouth as you shoot it directly down my throat, your thick load dripping from your cock and pooling on my tongue as you watch in ecstasy stroking rope after rope of warm, sticky pleasure onto my tongue, lips and the back of my throat.

You stand there gasping and stroking as I take the tip of your dick between my cum covered lips, sucking it all out before bobbing my head down your shaft, my lips tightly wrapped around your solid rod. I slide them off with a pop and open my mouth for you and the camera. Your cum forming a sea of white as I play with it on my tongue, remnants dripping down my chin as I swallow the thick load. I open my mouth to show my commitment, "That's all for today guys, do you think he liked fucking me more than his wife?"

------------

End.

KaiRei
KaiRei
12 Followers