Not So Special Agreement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The film both fascinated and repulsed me a little. I couldn't imagine ever doing that to another woman. It looked and felt unnatural, an attitude that would change quite dramatically sooner or later.

As I walked out through the door, I bumped into Big Dave.

"Hiya, gorgeous." He threw his arms around me and hugged, and I had to hold my glass at arm's length to save it from spilling, though there wasn't that much in it, anyway. I was shocked when his dick stiffened against me, but also a little aroused. I shoved him away.

"Don't start getting those ideas, Big Boy." Why did I call him that?

"What?" He had been drinking since earlier in the pub, so he may not have even noticed; whereas I was still sober.

"Your hard on sticking in me. I told you, no sex!"

"I didn't... I mean it was the fi... I mean, sorry."

He turned to walk out with me. "Aren't you staying to watch?"

"Nah! Not interested." What bloke is not interested in porn?

"It's only showing three lesbians licking each other's hairy bits." He hesitated after my description, and I could tell he was considering what I might think. I walked down the stairs as he walked up the other steps towards the bathroom.

As I walked down, I wondered if it was the lesbian porn that had been arousing. Then I shuddered at the thought and pushed it from my mind. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs, where I had a direct line of sight to the porn room door. Sure enough, within seconds, Big Dave walked back in. I giggled.

Downing my drink as I walked into the kitchen, I poured myself another and had a chat with some of the pub punters; all bikers. I hadn't realised that I was sipping my drink while I chatted. The glass was soon empty, so I had to get another top up before exiting. I continued my exploration.

A door was open to a room where lights of varying colours were swirling. A Pink Floyd track began playing as I walked in. It was pleasant, standing near the door taking in the music and being mesmerised by the light show.

"Are you lost, little girl?" The boyish voice came from behind me.

"No, I'm not, little boy. I know exactly where I am."

"Are you sure? I could show you around."

"Quite sure."

"There's a rock room I could take you to. And there are so many bedrooms, I bet you haven't seen them all."

"She said no, twat!" Big Dave's voice boomed from behind the 'twat.'

He turned and realised how big the owner of the voice was. "I... I was just being friendly." He swept out of the door.

"Thanks Dave. But I was handling him."

"My pleasure, babe."

I wandered out to find the rock room. Good old Status Quo was playing. Lots of people were dancing in that room. Too crowded for my liking. I found myself back in the porn room, watching a very heterosexual foursome. The surprise was that one of them was black. This wasn't the popular BBC that everyone seemed to be obsessed with, well, the women anyway, but an exquisite chocolate skinned woman. She was already naked and receiving my admiration.

"Change of scenery, eh?" The voice came from the same young guy Big Dave had scared off. I had to admit to myself that, though young, he was an attractive-looking guy. "Joe," he said, offering his hand; I shook it. "Was that the boyfriend?" He was looking at the screen, as a white guy was going down on the black chick and the white chick was going down on the other white guy's massive cock.

"No, he's my ex."

"Oh! Enjoying the film?" Joe's voice was crackly, as if embarrassed.

I sipped my vodka and orange. "No. Not really. Dicks are too small for my liking."

Joe's head snapped towards me, and I grinned. "You're joking." He looked relieved.

We both watched the action on the screen. This was a little better than the previous one since, at least, the women had groomed enough to define their pudenda.

"Don't you get embarrassed with this?" Joe asked, as the white cock entered the black fanny in close up, without taking his eyes off the screen.

No, but I was getting a bit damp and tingly. "Why should I?"

"Well, you're watching hard core with a strange bloke?"

"No. It's only people having sex. Half of us have got outies and half have got innies, and the two match up nicely." As he turned to look at me, I looked into his eyes. "I'd be more embarrassed if I was a bloke getting a hard on watching porn with a woman he met five minutes ago." I exaggerated a stare at his crotch, then reached out to pat his bulge, a move I instantly regretted.

Joe seemed to be lost for words, until he said, "No love, that's because I'm standing next to you."

I had to admire his style and laughed. "Nice twist," I complimented.

Joe was becoming dangerously attractive, so I walked out and took my twitching fanny down to the psychedelic room.

Some Canterbury-Set band's album was playing as I entered and, once again, I stood taking in the atmosphere. It wasn't long before a voice spoke from behind. "Give us your glass. I'll get you a drink."

I turned to see Joe's face again. "Don't give up, do you?"

"Nah!" He held out his hand.

I hadn't stuck to my word about drinking. However, I had been careful about how much I drank. A little tipsy was okay; staggering home was not. Plus, Joe was looking far too sexy already. Goodness knows how I might see him through the spectacles of more alcohol. "Just lemonade this time."

Joe walked away, and I considered how like a younger Jay he was from behind. His dark, unkempt hair was shorter than Jay's, but he had a similar shape and walk.

He returned triumphant. I took my drink and sat in the centre of a large couch. Joe sat next to me.

"You never told me your name," he said.

"That's right. I didn't."

He waited for me to finish. I didn't. "Come on. What's your name?"

"They call me San. It's short for Sandra."

"So, who do you know here?"

I explained who Big Dave was and that I'd been his girlfriend at one time. He seemed impressed by this. I also told him about working at the Riverside pub. He was doubly impressed, his puppy brown eyes holding mine a little longer than I'd have thought proper.

"Going to introduce your friend?" Another young guy sat on the other side of me. He, too, had unkempt hair that was lighter and longer than Joe's, but still shorter than Jay's. He was also tipsy.

"This is Sandy..."

"No, it's not! Sandra or San," I insisted.

"Sorry, this is Sandra or San." Joe mocked my tone. "And this is Mick."

Mick turned toward me, one knee up on the settee, and offered me his hand, which I shook. "Pleased to meet you," he said.

"I'll get another drink," Joe said as he got up. "Another lemonade?"

I don't know why I said it, but I did. I passed my half full glass. "Yes, please. But put a little Pernod in it, this time." Joe grinned and left the room.

There followed a few seconds of silence before Mike filled the void. "So, where's your boyfriend tonight?"

"At work."

"What a shame."

"Why's that? Shame he's at work?"

"No. Shame you've got a boyfriend."

I held my left hand out. "Fiancé, actually."

Cheekily, Mick took my hand and kissed it. This sent shivers speedily down my back and a tingle to my groin for the second time tonight. I snatched back my hand.

"Cheeky!" I said.

Joe returned with my drink.

"This one's got a boyfriend," Mick informed him.

"That's a damned shame." Joe sat down and mirrored Mick with his knee on the settee. "Never thought to ask you that. Is he here?"

"He's at work, apparently."

"Where does he work?"

"He's on Alpha Cabs, driving," I responded.

I took a sip of the drink and shuddered. It must have been one quarter lemonade and three quarters Pernod. Joe grinned at me as if he'd scored a point. I cast him a defiant look. I was a barmaid, after all; not to be beaten, I downed it in one and passed back the empty glass. "A little light on the Pernod," I croaked.

I realised what I'd done as I remembered my promise not to get drunk.

"Another?" Joe said.

"Not on your life. You're trying to get me pissed."

He threw me a cheeky grin.

"So," Mick interrupted our silent conversation. "This boyfriend of yours, does he know you go to parties on your own?" He was flirting.

"Well, certainly not this one," I flirted back. I could have kicked myself. But getting attention from two young guys at once was flattering, and my fanny was still fluttering. Plus, I was the warmth of the alcohol was filling my body and encouraging the blood to flow up the parts that matter.

"Do you do it often?"

"This is the first time. We're usually together."

"Does he know you flirt with other guys?" Joe asked, also flirting.

"Oh yes. He quite enjoys it, seeing other men fawning."

"Very understanding." It was Mick's turn.

"Not really. He knows I might have eyes for others," I glanced from one to the other, "But my fanny's for him alone." I enjoyed surprising these two.

"Do you ever," Mick began, "stray. You know..."

"Yes." They both looked wide eyed. "I often stray down to the beach, or along the canal." I grinned.

"He means, with other guys," Joe clarified, as if I was as stupid as I sounded.

"Now, that would be telling." Shit! Why didn't I just say a categorical NO? The Pernod was tingling me in places alcohol shouldn't tingle. And I had two guys hanging on my every word, which in itself was an aphrodisiac.

"What would he do," Mick said as he stroked my neck, "if he knew you were here?" I didn't stop him.

"Nothing. He trusts me implicitly." Well, maybe he didn't, but I wasn't going to reveal that to these two.

"Should he?"

"And you're still not getting an answer to that question!" I emphasised.

"What if he knew," it was Joe's turn to speak and stroke the other side of my neck, "that two sexy men were doing this to you?" I didn't stop him either. I enjoyed the warm tingle down below.

"It depends how he knew." I was still flirting. "Probably nothing."

"And what about..." Mick moved his palm down and was brushing across my nipple through my shirt and bra, adding to the tingling in my groin.

"Well, he'd be sure I would not shag either of you!" I emphasised.

"Or both?" Joe moved his hand to give my other nipple some attention. Jeez! A situation where two men attended to my nipples was simply too arousing.

"Absolutely not!" I was very clear on that one. "What do you both think you're doing?" I challenged.

"Well, you're not objecting," Mick reminded me, as he unpopped the top shirt button.

"Only because I'm enjoying it." I wished I hadn't said that. He unpopped another button while Joe still played with my nipple, then another one. All that remained was the knot.

"You can stop us anytime," Mick continued.

I stopped him as he tried to untie the shirt and pulled Joe's hand away. "Like that?" I had drawn a line. I did not button up, though. Well, it was still decent.

"Now, that's not playing fair! Mick slid his hand into my shirt, fondling my boob through my bra.

"I don't play fair."

Joe slid his hand inside my bra to find my sensitive, erect nipple. My fanny contracted instantly. I must have moaned.

"Oh, I see you like that," said Joe, as Mick's hand slid inside to my other little bullet. "I've never stroked a nipple as lovely as this," he complimented and continued to explore my shrinking areola.

"Have you stroked any, before?" I part mocked, part flirted while I pulled their hands out. Oh, why did I have that drink?

"Plenty, I assure you." Joe stretched out the top of my bra cup to peer down at by protruding bullet. "And they look as beautiful as they feel." A stranger staring at my bare nipple and passing such compliments was almost too much for an insecure girl to bear. He slid his hand back in and my whole body stiffened with excitement.

"So, now," Mick said, sliding his hand back in, "what would your fiancé say about this?"

"He'd most likely walk me home and fuck me on the way, grateful to you two for doing all the hard work." My voice was cracking and my arousal prevented me from stopping them this time.

"So, we're getting you ready for a good fucking?" suggested Mick.

"Not for you two!" I still protested, pulling their hands out again. Well, I had to, didn't I?

Mick slid his hand down the outside my clothes. "Okay." He parted the gap in my skirt and explored my closed thighs. "And what would he be thinking now?"

"Nothing!" I pushed the hand away and pulled the skirt flap back over as Joe's hand returned to the warmth inside my bra. "Because there'd be nothing to see."

"Oh, have we reached a boundary?" He asked, but Joe's fingers were still arousing me. Such tenacity!

"Maybe." I teased, wishing I'd said yes and left it at that. Why don't I get up and walk out, I thought? Any hopes I held of following through with the thought soon abandoned me.

"How about now?" He touched my chin with two fingers and turned my face. As he stared through my eyes, he inched his head towards mine, finally touching my welcoming lips with his own. Further sparks fired through my body. I didn't pull away and clammy cotton clung to my crotch.

As Mick kissed me so tenderly, Joe's hand slid down my torso to my thighs. More subtle than Mick, he stroked them through my skirt. Mick, once again, fondled inside my bra, as he continued to kiss and insinuate his tongue between my lips. Joe kissed my ear and nibbled the lobe while subtly sliding his hand inside to caress my bare thigh. It was an involuntary movement; I inched my knees apart, allowing Joe access to my inner thighs. I opened my eyes as Mick surveyed the exploring hand. He pulled aside one flap of the skirt for a better look.

Mick stopped kissing my lips and traced my jaw with gentle kisses down to my neck. I turned my head to face Joe. "You know this has to stop?"

"Whenever you're ready." He leaned into me and kissed my lips, Mick still paying attention to my neck. I ached to be touched and parted my knees a little more, as Joe's hand slid up and down my inner thigh, sending pleasure to my now hot sex. Before I had registered a movement, Mick's hand was caressing the other thigh. My legs parted further to accommodate both of them, as if defying my resolve. As the other flap of my skirt fell away, exposing my knickers to the world, I cursed myself for being so weak. There was no excuse for my behaviour this time; there were no highly sensitive erogenous zones to blame. I had to stop this.

I pulled my lips from Joe's. "You need to stop."

"Eventually," whispered Mick, as both their hands explored higher up my thigh. I had no idea which one reached my damp crotch first, but flames whooshed through my vagina, deep into my pelvic basin; I arched my back and closed my eyes. Both hands were now vying to pay attention to my fanny, and it was ecstasy.

"You must stop now!" I did not sound very convincing.

It was Mick's fingers that first found the elastic around the top of my thighs and slid inside to find my slippery labia. Joe's fingers found their way into the other side to further stoke my fires. They pushed me to the edge, nearing the point of no return as they played with a labium each. I knew this should stop, but I was in no mind to call a halt.

They took turns sliding a finger up and down and then into me. About five cycles of this and I was groaning. They took turns kissing my lips. Then one of them began to rub my clitoris in a circle while the other one pushed two fingers into me. That did it. Jamming my head back into the couch, I clamped my mouth tight shut as I erupted, stifling my moan.

Fingers were still playing with my fanny as I came down. My eyes opened and locked with those of a guy standing across the room. My eyes flicked to his girlfriend, whose mouth was agape. There were at least another three pairs of eyes staring. A mix of horror and excitement churned my stomach, and my cheeks burned. I pushed Joe's and Mick's hands away.

"Enough, enough!" I called. "I need a piss."

"You're coming back for more, though?" Asked Joe.

"Yeah, yeah!" I didn't believe it myself, but ran out before I looked any of the onlookers in the face again.

All three toilets were occupied, so I snuck into the garden. The clear sky made the weather colder, nicely cooling my cheeks, and there was a hazy half-moon attempting to shine. I found a darkened corner, slid my knickers off, hitched my skirt right up, and squatted. As I pissed, I heard a similar noise beside me and, as my eyes became accustomed to the dim light of the moon, I could make out the shape of a cock pissing into the hedge barely three yards away. I kept staring long after I'd finished. Obviously, he didn't care, and I do enjoy seeing men piss. I may have mentioned that.

The anonymous owner of the moonlit cock gave it a vigorous shake, reassembled himself, and walked back to the house, grinning at me as he passed. I wiped myself off with my already damp knickers and wandered back to the 'cloakroom' to collect my coat. After shoving the knickers in my pocket, I sneaked out without speaking to anyone and sauntered home. I hoped Jay would be home soon because I needed a good seeing to.

When Jay arrived home, I was in bed, awake and aroused. He gave me a good seeing to.

***

If you enjoyed this story, please consider leaving a comment below. If you didn't enjoy it, please leave a comment to tell me why and what could be improved. Thanks

XX B

12