Ready or Not

Story Info
My BFF and I watch an adult movie and things just unfold...
1.8k words
4.03
12.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
303 Followers

Ready or Not

By Dawn R

My BFF and I watch an adult movie together and things just unfold...

All the characters in this story are over eighteen.

"Wow, that was hot! Sort of porn but with a real plot!"

"The plot wasn't that great," I replied. My name is Miranda Stocks.

Charli and I sometimes raid her elder brother Chad's DVD collection, usually for some of his juicy horror movies. We watch and drink shots together from a bottle she had hidden in her room. This time she had pulled out 'The Story of O', which was this old movie all about some guy surrendering his girl friend to be disciplined and sexually abused in some mansion. A bit weird, just the kind of thing Chad unearths from God knows where, bondage and whipping, lots of nudity (female of course). We made disparaging comments but kept on watching. The truth was we both found it erotic and, let's say, "stimulating".

"Ew! I can just imagine Chad jerking off to this," said Charli, and it conjured up a vivid, highly erotic, picture in my mind. I didn't reply.

Everyone was out and we were alone in the house watching the movie on the tv in her bedroom. When the film ended, she ejected the disc and lay it by its box. Then she went to her closet and pulled out a really long nylon cord.

"Would you like me to tie you to the bed?" she said, pointing at it.

"Not if you are going to beat me."

"No, I'll just play with you," and she grinned at me with her most beguiling smile.

I would lie if I said we had not played this kind of game before. We're not lesbians. At least I know I'm not, but we are probable both a little 'bi', or maybe it's just we are both frustrated virgins making do with each other's affections.

"Jeans and top off," she commanded, and I did as she asked.

"Now lie down!"

I nodded and stretched out on the bed. I was feeling a little juicy as she took my right wrist and put a knot around it. Her family own a boat and Carli knows how to tie knots quickly and efficiently. She slid under the bed and emerged on the other side. She tied my left ankle and slid under again to emerge and tie my right ankle. At some point she must have looped the cord round the bed legs because now my legs were held wide apart. Back under the bed to emerge once more to tie my left wrist and I was spreadeagled on the bed and excitingly vulnerable.

She ran her hands lightly across my breasts over the top of my bra. My breasts are quite firm B-cups, not big but nicely shaped and pert. She moved her hands to the front clasp and voila! my breasts were bare as she pulled the bra out from under me. She started gently stroking my nipples. They're very sensitive and stick out like door stops once they are aroused. I was already almost there before she started. After a few moments she bent over, half lying beside me across one of my legs, and began to suck on my left nipple. Then I felt her right hand move to my panties.

"Who's a wet girl?" she asked feeling the dampness in the crotch. I giggled, no point in denying it. The evidence was there. Her hand slipped under the waist band and fingers brushed through my trimmed bush and touched my clit. She ran them up and down quite slowly from the nub down between my labia and back again opening me up as the lips engorged and separated.

"uuuuh!" I needed more as my left hand strained against the cord in a desire to direct her. She knew what I wanted but continued her leisurely stroking all around my vagina which I swear was gaping wide beneath the slim fabric of my panties.

She slipped off me and that was when the door opened, and her brother Chad stood there gawking as a smile spread across his face. A jolt of excitement ran through me, especially down there.

"Chad! You don't come in my room without knocking," protested Charli, "When the hell did you come home?"

"Just a minute ago."

"Well, you can get out of my room now."

"Only if Miranda wants me to. You're looking well, Miranda."

I realized that despite my nakedness, I was grinning like an idiot at this six-foot of manhood. I had always had a bit of a secret crush on Charli's brother. He was two years older than us. I kept grinning and said nothing.

"I always thought it was a pity we didn't see more of you," he continued, and the double entendre wasn't lost on me.

"Apparently you felt it was OK to raid my DVDs," Chad said looking at the open DVD case, "It looks as though you girls found it interesting. Perhaps you owe me."

Just the sound of his voice sent a thrill through me.

"If you're not leaving, I am," said Charli, as she moved towards the door. But she didn't leave, she just stood there.

Nobody moved.

Then Chad stepped forward to the bed and touched my panties.

"These feel a little damp," he said.

"That's an understatement by now you could probably wring them out," I thought to myself, as I pictured him looking at my rather worn decidedly unattractive wet underwear.

"Please remove them." Did I just say that?

He reached down and took hold of them but of course the way my legs were spread he really could not pull them down.

"It's ok to rip them. They're done anyway."

I heard Charli gasp. What had got into me? I'm always so shy.

Although worn and flimsy looking, they were stronger than he expected, and he was puling with both hands when Charli appeared at his side holding scissors. He took them and the deed was done. I was naked before him.

He just gazed at me and that made me even bolder.

"Show me what you've got," I said.

He unzipped and started to pull out his penis.

"No, I mean get naked," I said. by now the alcohol was talking.

Chad looked at me to see if I meant it. He kicked off his loafers, then he pulled his t-shirt off revealing hard abs and some light hairs on his chest. For the next minute I watched as he bent to take off his socks and then his pants and underwear came off together and his penis was bobbing before me.

It was the first time I had seen a real penis, and the sight sent a thrill through me as it pointed accusingly in my direction.

"Come closer, I want to see it," I commanded, and he stepped forward and then climbed on the bed between my spread legs. By now I could see Charli behind him had her phone out, but she clearly wasn't making a call. Chad was kneeling on the bed close enough for me to touch it, but of course my hands were tied.

"Touch me with it."

He shuffled his knees even closer and, for an awful second, I thought he was going to penetrate me, but instead he held it and rubbed it against my parted pussy lips. I thought I was going to die. He had to lean right over me and support himself with one arm while his other hand continued to stroke me with his cock. I felt my shoulders and heels press into the mattress as my body rose striving to meet his. His cock was now really rigid and parallel to his body so close to mine Now I could sense his quickened heartbeat and hear his breathing. He held the shaft just below the purple head as he pulled his foreskin back fully for the first time and traced the rim of my gaping hole.

I was vaguely aware that I heard the sound of a car door outside followed by the front door opening. Not noticing, he was running his penis down to my butthole and back again to retrace its path around my straining vagina. I was starting to orgasm.

"Chad! Charli!" their mother's voice called from the hallway.

Chad gave a jerk and a string off his...stuff...his semen covered me from between my breasts to my gaping hole, and the another followed as he started to retreat from the bed. Charli had a box of tissues and gave him a bunch then threw the box to me, but I couldn't move. Then I found I could get one hand free. I grabbed a tissue and began to wipe the cum from my body. Chad and Charli were both hurriedly dressing as I heard the sound of a trunk opening outside.

A fully dressed, if red-faced, Chad stood breathing deeply before hurrying out of the room and down the stairs. As Charli helped untie me, I dipped a finger in a pool of Chad's cum in my navel and tasted it.

"Hard to describe," I thought as I mopped up the rest with the tissues. It wasn't that easy to get out of my trimmed bush. Little threads of it were still visible as I climbed off the bed and pulled on my clothes, stuffing the remains of my panties in my jeans pocket. The rub of the jean fabric on my still-aroused lady parts sent a jolt through me, as the near orgasm slowly subsided. Charli had followed Chad downstairs. As I looked over the balcony, I saw Chad carrying his mother's shopping to the kitchen. When I heard Charli say she and I were upstairs studying, I stuck my head over the banister and called, "Hi, Mrs. Lister!"

"Hi, Miranda," she called back. I put the DVD back in its' case and crept along the landing to place it carefully back in Chad's room. Now we all had secrets to share. When I returned, I saw Charli's phone on her desk. I wondered what photos or even video she had recorded.

It wasn't until later when I was home and was getting undressed that I again saw those threads in my pubes. I wondered if any of Chad's copious sperm might have dribbled into my vagina. I'm not on the pill and know I am going to be a little anxious until my next period. He didn't penetrate me, so I don't think it's likely. The thought struck me that if I did get pregnant and carried the baby full term, as we Catholics are supposed to, it would be a 'virgin birth'.

I've heard there is a pill you can take, but this would be Chad's and I'll take my chances. More importantly, I've decided no more fooling around with Charli but I'm not waiting another month. I'll go to a clinic and get a prescription for an IUD or the pill or whatever they recommend. Then I'm going to find a willing guy, Chad would definitely be my preference, and I will get well and truly fucked.

The End

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023

DawnR
DawnR
303 Followers