Not So Super After All Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear... it's okay, sweetie, you're not as tough as you thought. All grown-ups find that out eventually," Jeremy cooed as he leaned forward and patted her on the head. That alone was enough to trigger her into a flurry of muffled shrieks, but the men's laughter in response was enough to fill her eyes with hot tears of rage and shame.

Without the support of her clothing or her suit, Celeste's ample bosom point downwards, swaying like two pendulums as she squirmed while also being roughly manhandled. Pink hand prints were formed on her breasts, even as they also became sticky with sweat from Celeste and spit from her captors.

Just then, her rear was also exposed, and she felt the warm summer air on her bare skin just before a hand slapped her rump hard enough to make her let out an undignified squeal.

"Always wanted to do this," A voice muttered just before a large, rough finger jammed its way into her anus, much to her fury. But she couldn't even move her head in defiance, for Jeremy had grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look into his eyes.

"So what do you think, Lady Shadow? Figure it's time we bring you to justice? I'm sure the cops would be happy to have you in custody. Given your reputation, I'd say this citizen's arrest was completely justified. We had to check you for weapons, after all."

Celeste snarled into her gag, glaring murderously up at Jeremy as she continued to feel fingers penetrating her and exploring her with impunity. She wished she could get loose and leave them all bleeding and broken on the street.

"Thing is..." Jeremy continued, grinning at her response to being fingered, "I have a pretty good idea who's under that mask, and if my suspicions are right, you probably don't want me to turn you in, do you?"

Fear was coursing through Celeste, to the point that she couldn't stop her eyes going wide, or her gagged mouth from uttering a small whimper. Olivia's warnings were echoing in her head, and she knew that she had made a terrible mistake.

"She looks shy, boys," Jeremy announced to his men, "Let me loosen her up a bit. Bring her to the car."

Celeste's muffled protests and shouts were drowned out in the laughing and jeering of Jeremy's lackeys. Hands grabbed her and picked her up (eagerly groping her en masse) and took her to the parking lot where Jeremy had parked his limo.

He was already seated comfortably in the back when they shoved her inside. The remnants of her costume had been torn off of her. Now she was only wearing her cape and cowl.

"Alright, Lady Shadow," Jeremy said, grinning as he pulled Celeste over to him so that she was kneeling in front of him, screaming into her gag as the car doors slammed shut.

It was just herself and Jeremy now. He leaned forward and pulled his pants and boxers down his legs, smirking at the disgusted noises coming from Celeste. Breathing heavily through her nose, she tried to ignore the fact that her face was so close to his groin that she could smell his sweat. She looked up at his face; he was only fifteen years older than she was, but his hair had already gone grey. He couldn't be called lean, but he was not fat either, and even still had some developed muscles in his limbs. He was clean-shaven, and though he was normally very fastidious and well-groomed, he didn't smell quite so fresh as usual, which made Celeste even more disgusted that he'd been the one to capture her like this.

"Let's see who you are," Jeremy taunted, taking off the gag tied over Celeste's lips and pulling the cowl off of her head.

Spitting out the dirty rag filling her mouth, Celeste still found herself speechless as Jeremy stared at her with an expression of such triumph that she could only blush and glare back.

"Oh, this is too good," Jeremy said, grabbing both her breasts and squeezing them hard enough to make Celeste yelp, "It really wasn't enough, was it? Costing me millions? Setting your pet bitch after me in court?"

The walls were crumbling in Celeste's mind. She was trapped, nobody knew where she was, and now her identity was known. She knew she needed to get out of this situation immediately, but she couldn't think of anything to say which might persuade Jeremy to let her go. He had always wanted this, ever since they'd first gotten to know each other. He had always wanted her, even when she came home from college to visit her parents, and she had butted heads with him almost immediately. Celeste knew quickly just how much contempt they each had for the other.

Suddenly, she was snapped out of her shock by the sudden sensation of Jeremy grabbing her head and pushing it downward. Before she could react, her mouth was filled with a man's cock for the first time in her life. The foul, sweaty taste of it, the pulsating warmth of his organ, all of it made her want to scream, but her voice was reduced to a slurping, high pitched hum as he thrust himself into her mouth.

"I wouldn't make trouble if I were you," Jeremy warned, no longer amused or cheerful, but simply commanding, aggressive, and savage, "You're in a really bad position here, Celeste, and you'd better get used to it from now on." He felt her jaw tighten around his shaft, and for a brief moment, he worried that he might have underestimated the situation, but then she groaned and simply attempted to accomodate him, all while glaring up at him with a murderous, yet also defeated expression.

For her part, Celeste was trying her best not to wretch. It wasn't just her rough and crude introduction to blowjobs, it was also the context which made her almost sick from the stormy emotions clouding her mind.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally pushed her off of his shaft, even as she began to dry heave while catching her breath again. "You..." she gasped, trying to put her anguish and fury into words. Before she could speak again, however, something else was pushed inside her.

She had not noticed the small box which had sat beside Jeremy in the car, not until he took something out of it after releasing her. It was much like the ball-gags which she used on Olivia in their moments together, but the gag wasn't shaped like a ball. Instead, it was shaped like a big pair of human lips, coloured bright red, parted into an "o" shape.

She knew immediately what was about to happen, but she could only whimper as he put it into her mouth. Her lips wear covered by the fake ones, with her teeth also resting on the gag so that she couldn't close her mouth even if she wanted to.

"yoooarr ghuuucckkknn ghouuugh!" Celeste snarled, blushing harder at the awful noise she made.

"That's a good look on you, Celeste," Jeremy taunted as he pulled her back to his groin, only this time he stood up and thrust into her mouth as hard as he could. It was all she could do to go with his rhythm and breath whenever she could. Her eyes watered from the intensity, even as Jeremy's taunts rang out.

"I wish the whole world could see you right now, you stupid little slut! You thought you could bring me down? You thought you could just dress up as a superhero and save the day every time? Enjoy tasting the real world now!" And with that, Jeremy suddenly gave out a low noise like a wild animal.

His seed spurted into Celeste's mouth, and she could only swallow as fast as she could. Her moans of despair and disgust only seemed to enhance his orgasm; there was nothing she could do to stop him using her exactly the way he wanted.

Finally, Jeremy slumped back, giving a long, satisfied sigh as she started sobbing and snarling at him, trying to promise him that she'd see him dead for this. He simply laughed in response to her garbled noises as she knelt before him, utterly helpless and degraded.

"Oh honey, you think you're mad now?" Jeremy asked amusedly, "We've got a long night ahead of us." He took out his cell phone and sent a text. In another moment, the driver's door opened and a man got into the limousine. He did not heed Celeste as he asked Jeremy where they were going.

"The club, Alex," Jeremy said smugly, "We gotta get our star attraction ready."

To be continued...

12