All Comments on 'Not So Sweet Old Phil'

by MAGG5

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, I love your style and the way you build a story and build arousal. 5*

IlikecreteIlikecreteover 1 year ago

She will be there at 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ahhhh. What a suspense you left this one in. Your killing me!!! Please don’t let this linger for to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read what happens next......

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Hot follow-up looking forward to next submissions. Thanks for sharing.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Well done! Hot and revealing 5 star erotica.

IlikecreteIlikecreteover 1 year ago

Yes, Carole will be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952over 1 year ago

I was turned on by this one even more that the first. Maybe because, as a skinny 70 year old guy, I identify more with Phil that with a young stud.

I don't need any viagra to get hard after readying that, though.

HardBenHardBenabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmm

Just FABULOUS!

What a bloody lucky man Phil is....ha ha

XXX

Toby299Toby299about 1 year ago

There’s was lots internal tension within Carole and her desire to feel and be sexual. Her deep and sexual desires and submissive nature battling her past and present reservations of who she is vs who she wants to be is sublime. Loved reading this writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love horny old men. I would be so happy to have an old man suck and slap my tits.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would would love to have you play with my tits honey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMAGG5@MAGG5
Shy but playful, timid yet naughty, mum and divorcee. A little shorter than average, a little fuller figured than average, with dark wavy hair and green eyes. A previously repressed sexual appetite has been free'd and turned me into a virtual slut, willing to put it out there ...