Not Such a Little Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennie and her father continue their affair.
2.7k words
4.35
10.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not Such a Little Girl 2

Chapter 1

Father:

He sat waiting for her out side her dance practice. Bored of waiting in the car, he decides to walk inside. Sitting down in one of the metal chairs for the parents, he watches her stretch. He is the only parent here. He concentrates on watching his daughter. She is so flexible, such a beautiful young woman. Her 18th birthday had just passed. There encounter had been intense, but he had been distant since that night and the following day. He felt intense guilt.

As he watches she exaggerates her movements to inflame his ardor. He can see this. She stretches, seemingly putting on a show for him bending over stretching slightly too far to show off her pussy. Being a dirty little cock tease.

Jennifer:

Jennie glances over and witnesses her father enter the studio. Since that night a few weeks ago, he has avoided her, not doing the things she knows he wants to do. Almost every moment of every day, she thought about his cock, his hands on her body. Even his cock in her ass. She begins to show off, making sure that at the angle she is at, he can see her pussy, the light patch of her hair. She smiles over at him, hoping he will be hot for her again.

Father:

Sitting, watching, he gets hard very quickly and has to adjust himself. Her eyes light up knowing she is having this effect on him. He gets up to fix this particular issue and starts to head for the bathroom. She suddenly says to her teacher that she has to use the rest room as her father exits the main studio for the rest room area. Looking around to make sure no one else is about, she follows him straight into the men's bathroom. "Daddy... did you see something you like?" Knowing he followed her, sensing more then hearing her, he turns around and pushes her to her knees. "Suck my cock whore."

Jennifer:

Jennie smiles up at her daddy lovingly. Unzipping his pants and quickly pulling out his very hard member. She wraps her mouth around it, doing the things she did the last time, knowing he loves her warm and wet mouth. She does not hesitate as he slams his cock into her mouth, down her throat. She chokes, but hangs on, wanting to please him again.

Father:

He grabs her hair and forces her mouth onto his cock, working her face, using her. He tried not to do this, but now he thinks of her as a whore, and it turns him on. Every gag and choking noise causes him to become more excited. Her eyes meet his and she has the look of someone desperate to please. She has one hand on her breasts teasing her nipples through her tights.

Jennifer:

She takes that same hand, her right hand and slides it down, pulling her leotard away from her body. She shows him she has no underwear on. She begins to play with her clit, moaning as he uses her mouth, her throat. She sucks so very hard on him now, wanting to taste him again. Jennie knows her daddy wants her; and she wants to be used by him.

Father:

"Jennie stands up and spread your cheeks." Jennie stands up, turns around at his motion and pulls off her leotard. Spreading her ass cheeks she says, "Not my ass Daddy..." Though she does as he has told her, standing with her ass cheeks spread by her hands, he is angry as he pushes her against the wall wrapping his hand around her throat and choking her. "Little cum whores have no say." He had planned on fucking her pussy, but he needed to teach her that her place was as his whore. Without warning he grabs a her juices from her pussy. He stabs two fingers into her ass lubricating some, but not very well.

Next he pushes his cock into her tight asshole. "Oh Daddy please no." Ignoring her protestations, he moves in closer, shoving his cock with little lubrication into her tight ass. "You have no say in this whore. I will fuck you in any way I decide." At his words her pussy tightens causing her ass to clench around his cock. He moans, the pleasure increased by her clamping of his cock in her beautiful ass.

Jennifer:

It hurts, his cock stabbing inside her hurts, but she likes being his whore. "Yes da-daddy," She moans as he begins to fuck her ass, moving faster now, obviously he has been thinking about her. Just as she has wanted him to fuck her again.

Father:

He likes the feeling of her as she starts getting into it. He pulls her hair hard her neck going as far back as possible. He can smell her, her pussy gushing juices, increasing his eagerness. Her moans getting louder. "Rub your clit Baby...." Answering his words she responds, "Yes Daddy!" Sliding her hand down, she starts working her clit wishing she had a toy inside her other hole.

Jennifer:

Jennie is so stimulated. She shakes with desire as it has been so many days since their encounter. She has a very quick orgasm, her cum, her juices running down her legs. She moans, "Fuck me daddy..., fuck me. I am your little whore..." She says it a bit too loud, he clamps his hand around her mouth. She continues, her orgasm shaking her body.

Father:

He feels her body shake as she cums. For a moment he feels nothing but love. But then he remembers, his daughter is a slut and wants this. Her body shaking, he can't hold back anymore. ust at that moment a knock comes on the door. "Hello? Are you alright in there...." he replies quickly making sure she is quiet with his hand, "Yes..., I'm okay...." The person on the other end of the door walks away. He suddenly realizes he did not lock the door. This makes him even more excited. He quickly pulls out of her ass cleaning himself as good as he can, he stabs his rigid cock into her dripping wet pussy. She starts moaning and he can feel her tense on his cock aching to feel him.

Jennifer:

His hand now moved back to her throat she says, "Y-yes, I am going to cum again daddy. P-Please fill me up. Give me your cum, I want to walk around with your cum in me. Oh, yes daddy. "

Father:

Her pussy is so hot, so wet, so wonderful. Unable to hold back he unloads his cum into her pussy, filling her up and making her cum again knowing she pleased him. Both of them moan, their pleasure immense, sex, the fucking; so exciting. Finally they finish, each struggling to catch their breaths. Father and daughter clean themselves up and head back to the main room. Her leotard looking slightly wetter than before she left.

Jennifer:

She giggles as they leave, his cum in her pussy squishing back and forth. They head towards the car, the class about finished and she realizes she would have made a mess if she continued to try to dance.

Chapter 2

Father:

They sit in the car and he pulls out his cock. "Rub it," he says as he pulls out and begins to drive. She nods and grasps his cock, beginning to pump up and down on it. She smiles as they are driving home. He throbs with her touch. He starts grunting pleasure as she relaxes and gets more into it, obviously turned on by his turgid manhood.

Jennifer:

Jennie looks at her father and asks, "Am I your whore again, daddy? Can I sleep in your bed now? Please daddy, no one has to know, I will always be your little girl, but I want to be your woman too."

Father:

He smiles to her, enjoying her hand on his cock. "You belong to me. But as for my bed, we will see."

Jennifer:

Jennie continues, smiling at his answer, " Are we going home to..,, to our bed, daddy? Are you going to fuck me again daddy? Or, do you want me to suck your cock?"

Father:

He pulls a left going the opposite way from their home. Jennie is a bit confused and asks, "Daddy where are we going!?" He stays silent as he drives to a parking garage, pulling into a back corner of the place. This garage to the building he works in five days a week. "Climb in the back."

Jennifer:

Jennie looks at her father, unable to really read his face. He is being.., cryptic? "Daddy, the back?" She is confused but does as she is told.

Father:

He follows her into the back seat of his car, and pushes her down ripping her leotard to get to her body, her pussy. He then proceeds without preamble to slide his cock into her pinning her down her legs wrapping around his waist. "Take my cock whore..."

Jennifer:

She quickly replies to his demanding need. "Oh Daddy!" Her arms pinned above her head she takes his full length, pushing up against him, wanting his cock as much as he wants to fuck her. As he stabs his cock into her, she can feel his heat, his need. She loves that he wants her, that he is raping her in some seedy garage. "Fu-fuck yes, daddy. Your cock is so hard again. Oh my God daddy, I like being your whore..."

Father:

He keeps slamming into her and feels her tighten on him. It so excites him, her tight pussy squeezing his cock. "Good you are my whore." She tightens again, even harder, his cock loving the increased sensation. Suddenly he flips her over and pulls her back onto his cock. Fucking her Doggy style. Pulling her hair and slapping her ass, cramped in the back seat, the two fucking like horny dogs.

Jennifer:

Jennie is becoming used to being a toy for her daddy. She loves his cock inside her, she thinks to herself that she can even get used to him fucking her ass. "Oh-ho, oh-ho, d-daddy, f-fuck me. God yes daddy. Do y-you want to c-cum in m-my mouth? Can I taste you again..., daddy? But ohhh, your cock feels so good fucking me."

Father:

He pins her face to the seat, her ass upward, bent like a pretzel. He wraps her hair even more forcefully around his fingers. Still holding her her down, using her. "I'll cum in your mouth when I'm done with fucking my little whore." Smiling he keeps thrusting inside her and pulls her back up again. He fucks her hard, knowing soon he will cum.

Finally close, he pushes off of her. He turns her around, now on her knees he says, "Jennie, open your mouth." Doing as she is told she kneels down opening her mouth her hands under her chin to catch any that might leak out. He cums hard, very hard. Spray after spray of his cum shoots into her mouth. Some misses as he jerks and lands on her chin. Finally his climax finishing, grunting like an animal, her mouth is filled with his seed and she smiles as she catches every drop across her tongue. Her mouth filled. She wipes the drops from her chin, and swallows his seed, looking at her father. She sees in the look in his eyes that he is proud of his her.

Jennifer:

Jennie excepts what she considers his gift, his load of cum. She has never felt more like a woman, her father's use of her a joy. Gulping she swallows every drop of his cum, enjoying the taste, the texture. She moans a little, so happy that she has made him happy. "Thank you daddy... But why here? Why in this garage. You like to fuck your little girl in strange places..., daddy?"

Father:

Looking at his disheveled and beautiful daughter he responds, "Well, I wanted to fuck in a risky place." She smiles at him. "Now clean my cock."

Jennifer:

She grins as she does as she is told, licking, savoring his still semi-hard cock. She looks up at him as she brings his cock into her mouth to get it completely clean. Finishing, she looks up at him, "Is that good daddy?"

Father:

"Very good baby." She works him clean and he reaches over and starts fingering her pussy. "Remember to rub your clit, baby." She nods his cock in her mouth. She starts rubbing herself, he feels her suck him harder and thinks to himself, clearly she needs more than my fingers.

Jennifer:

Jennie moans, she is insatiable. But it seems daddy is too, she thinks to herself. She sucks his cock, loving the taste, the way it becomes rigid in her mouth. She is getting very hot again, his fingers feel so good slipping in and out of her pussy. And he curls them this time, oh that feels so good. He is hitting a rough spot. Is that what they mean by the 'G' spot, she thinks to herself? But to quick it is over, he turns her around.

Father:

He turns her around again pushing his cock inside her. She lowers onto him, cramped in the car but able to slide onto him reverse cow girl. She starts grinding her hips, a new sensation with his daughter, Jennie pushing down on him roughly. He reaches around rubbing her clit as she grinds on his hard cock. He moans, "Ride my cock baby!" She responds to his lust, "Oh God Daddy!" She tightens on him. Feeling his cock throbbing inside her, he can't resist and bites the back of her neck.

Jennifer:

And Jennie immediately cums as she settles down on his huge member. "Y-yes, oh Y-yes daddy, oh God daddy, oh it feels so good. Y -you are so hard, God daddy, G-God y-yes. Fuck your baby girl

hard." She rides him, loving using her daddy as he uses her. She grabs her breasts and moans as he bites the back of her neck, so turning her on.

Father:

She works him hard and with a loud harsh grunt he cums inside her pussy. He can tell that she gets even more excited and bounces hard squeezing out every drop of his cum into her hot pussy.

Jennifer:

His little girl, his baby. She knows she has him back. His cum fills her up, making a mess, mixed with the cum that was inside her from earlier at her lessons. Turning around, she leans back against the door opposite him and begins to dip her fingers into her messy pussy. She brings his cum up in globs, shows him as she feeds herself, eating as much of his cum as she can get out of herself. " Mmmmm," she smiles at him, showing him how much she loves his cum. How much she loves him.

Father:

He goes down and starts eating her pussy. Pushing his fingers into her ass and slit. He then starts kissing and licking her clit. "Oh god Daddy!" He works her clit intensely feeling her convulse with mini orgasms, her body shaking in anticipation for the last big climax!

Jennifer:

Jennie is so turned her, his mouth on her clit, him tasting his own cum. She knows this climax will be earth shattering, and she does not try to hold back. She does not care about the noise she might make, the place they are at. "Daddy, I, I am going to cum.Th-thank you daddy. Oh fuck y-yes d-daddy. Y-your mouth is so g-good. Oh D-Daddy. Oh my, oh.., oh fuck, I am g-going to cum. Yes, your baby girl is c- cumming. " She screams her last, her voice echoing in the garage. "F-FUCK, FUCK, OH FUCK. CUMMING DADDY. Y-YES..., YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS CUMMING!!!"

Father:

Leaving her a cum filled mess he pulls his clothes back on. And gets in the drivers seat. Taking them home. He is embarrassed at himself, but knows he is weak. He will give in again.