Not that Kind of Girl

Story Info
Wife Finds She is That Kind of Girl.
2.1k words
3.35
17.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought of myself as that kind of wife, that kind of person.   The kind who would flirt and cavort and be coquettish behind my husband's back with a friend of his, but being around Jake is so tempting I lose myself and it seems I cannot not help going crazy when I am near him.   My pussy gets wet and I'm virtually dizzy when he is anywhere near.  I began fantasizing about the two of us and feeling guilty because of it.   I imagined him kissing me and hoped deep down that it would happen, even masturbated to images of him doing heavenly things to me. 

Then it seemed like we were constantly put together, like my husband was trying to test me, and maybe that was it, but he kept putting us in situations when we would be alone for long periods of time and with a lot of privacy.  

Jake picked me up from the airport when my husband said he had to work and couldn't get out of it.  On the drive I was tense, although I liked being with Jake, liked sitting close to him in the front seat of the truck and I probably managed to sit closer than most of his passengers did in the same front seat.   He put his hand on my knee and I stiffened and even moved my legs slightly apart, hoping he would see and respond.  The gesture seemed to work and he gave my knee a little squeeze.

He hesitated, then slid his hand a few inches up my thigh and glanced at me to see my reaction.  I smiled, trying to let him know without begging him to touch my pussy that it was welcome, that I would like him to touch me there.   My dress was high on my thigh and I moved my knees apart and looked down at his hand.   He understood and moved his hand close to my panties.  

"I should not want to do this to my good friend's wife," he said, "but I really do."

"I really want you to," I said, being as direct and confident as possible.   "I want you to see how wet I am when we're close."   He moved his hand to my panties, and cupped his palm over my sex.   He smiled and I smiled back.  

"Is that because of me?" he asked.

"Very much," I said.  

"Would you like more than my hand?" he asked.  

"Very much," I said.  "I know I should not, but I do.  I want you inside of me."

"Does David know?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said honestly.  "He keeps putting us together, like he is testing us, like he is inviting or challenging us to be sexual,"I said.  

"Maybe I should ask him," he said.

"I don't know," I said.  

We went no further than his hand on my pussy, but the whole drive was torture.  We decided Jake would try to find out, maybe even come right out and ask my husband directly.  

A week later I came home and Jake was there, said David had asked him to be at the house to check on some electrical issues.   He told me about a conversation he had with my husband.   "The circuit breakers?" Jake said he asked.  Dave nodded.  "Will Julia be there?" asked.  

"Eventually," David said.  

"You are putting me with your wife an awful lot these days," Jake told me he said.

"You complaining?" Dave replied.  

"Not at all," Jake said.  "I am just wondering why, is all."

"Cause you two fuck each other with your eyes, every time you're in the same room," my husband told his friend.

"And?" Jake said.

"And I think you two will end up in the same bed one of these days," Dave answered.  

"And you're promoting it?" Jake asked.

"If she is going to fuck someone, I would just as soon it be you," David said.  "She obviously is desperate to fuck someone besides me, so I would rather it happen with some planning.  If you are interested, I would like it to be you," he said.    You interested?"

"I have been lusting after your wife for years," Jake said he told him honestly.

"I know," Dave replied.   "That has been really obvious. 

"And you don't care?" Jake asked him.  

"My caring wouldn't change things," he said.   "I just know she is a woman who gets what she wants, eventually.   So if it is going to happen, I would like to have some input," my husband explained, sounding very much like the kind of man I knew him to be. 

"So you are interested?" I asked Jake with a smile.

"As I said.  I have lusted after his wife for years.  

"That is not what I asked," I said.

"Yes," Jake said, moving closer.  

"You have made me weak in the knees for some time now," I said.   "My knees are not the only thing that are weak.  My resistance is also inadequate."  We moved together so our bodies were touching.   He put his arms around me, and I melted into them.  "I am not this kind of woman," I said.   "I don't sleep with my husband's friends."   

He put his lips against mine and I leaned into him.  "Fuck me, Jake," I whispered.

"Gladly," he said.  

We went into my bedroom and I undressed him next to the bed.  I took off his shirt, he slipped off his shoes, I undid his pants, helped him out of them.  Then the weight of his wallet and keys pulled his pants to the floor.   "I am not this kind of woman," I said again as I let him remove my blouse, lift my dress over my head, then help me out of my panties and bra.  

When we were both nude I pulled him onto the bed and we kissed as I collapsed beneath him.  He knelt on the bed and spread my thighs with his knees, then he placed the tip of his erect cock between my legs, at my moist slit and forced himself into me.    I gave a sigh that had been waiting in my throat for years and I felt him slide into my vagina.  I couldn't even think 'pussy' since I am not that kind of woman.  

He began sliding in and out of me, giving me what I had dreamed about so often, letting me receive him where I had fantasized about so very many times.    "Oh yes," I said with a breathy satisfaction.   "How did we let this happen?" I asked quietly.  

"It is Nature," he said.  "The power of love."

"But I am a married woman," I said.  

"And you are a very hot one," he replied.   "I have wanted to do this since your wedding.  I could hardly stand you going off with him," he said in a moment of complete honesty.

"And I have wanted you to since perhaps the exact same moment," I said, "but I was marrying David and I loved him, but I lusted for you.  I have wanted you inside of me since I first saw you in those basketball trunks," I confessed.   He chuckled.   "But I was not that kind of girl, so I just thought about it in private," I said.  

We finished with him coming in me.  I had my tubes tied the year before, so I savored the feel of his sperm inside of me, relishing the thought of his coming in me.    "How are we going to handle this from now on?" I asked.

"I have no idea," he said.  We cuddled, held, and made love quietly after we both had come, loving the feel of what we had just done.  

"It was as good as I had hoped," I said.  "You make a woman feel good inside.  I like having sex with you," I said.   

We slept for awhile, then we heard noise in the house and knew David was home.  We came out of the bedroom with me wearing a robe and Jake in his pants and shirt.   "Finally happened, huh?" Dave said.

"Finally," I said.  I kissed him, whispered, "Thank you," and then I sat at the table.   David sat across from me and Jake sat next to me.  

"Well," he said, "was it as good as you had hoped?"

"Yes," I said, unable to lie. 

"I am glad," he said.  "I really am.  When it became obvious, I actually wanted for it to happen.  I began imagining the two of you together, and seeing you two in the throes, as they say."

"So what are we going to do?" I said, bring us back to the question.  

"We are going to be friends, just like before, but we are going to be, what you call, polyamorous," Dave said.  "It will be the three of us from now on," he said.  "Like you read about.  I have thought a lot about this, and it is not so bad, when you think about it.  We will be like before, just more of us.  We will share the same woman, if you think you will be all right with that."

Jake nodded and smiled, saying without words that he would be fine with it.  

After that day we were three, and Jake and I were together every week.  Dave made good his promise to let it be the three of us, giving Jake time to be with me every week.  I am amazed at how good Dave has been at accepting this, at letting his wife have a lover and it seeming pretty normal, even quite manageable.   

Jake and I planned a trip together and Dave was great about it, even making suggestions about where we might go, helping to plan and working it around his work so it wouldn't be a problem.  We left on the first of the month and drove his truck to the airport.  We flew to Canada and took a ferry to Victoria Island, staying at a great little boutique hotel in Victoria, the capital of the island. 

We walked to the park and strolled around the flower gardens.  After lunch we went back to the hotel and closed off the world outside.   Our sex was perhaps the most romantic so far.  We eased into it slowly, kissing and hugging like newlyweds.  Then he slipped into me in one smooth motion, opening me up as he moved between my wet labia lips and went to the back of my vagina, pushing against my cervix.   I humped my hips forward and met him as he was coming into me.  Jake picked up the pace and I matched it, sawing him into me steadily and with energy I didn't know I had.   He took hold of my bottom with each hand, gripping my ass cheeks and pulling me against him.   We came nearly at the same time and my body tensed and I began to shake, pushing myself against him.

When he was finished coming in me he scooted down and took my wet lips in his mouth and began sucking gently.   It was nearly more than I could take and I held him still, until my pussy was not too sensitive to stand it.    Slowly, he let me recover, then began licking me up and down with long, slow strokes.   In a few minutes of oral love I came again, catching my breath as my orgasm flowed from me.  

When I stopped coming, I scooted down and took hold of his flaccid penis.  I wanted to give as good as I had gotten, and I admired his limp penis as it began to grow in my hand.  I kissed it on the tip, then I put the head in my mouth, savoring the softness of the bulbous end and tasting the flavor of his musky rod, combining the tangy sharpness of my own juices with his sexual spiciness.  

When he started to come I held his erection in front of my mouth and let him spurt between my lips, catching what could on my tongue.   When he stopped ejaculating, I began cleaning his semen off his spent cock with a devoted tongue, licking and cleaning him like a caring lover.  

As we were leaving the island, he kissed me and I gave him one back.  "That was a marvelous afternoon," he said.   "You give awfully good head," he said.  

"I do my best," I said, "because that is the kind of girl I am."  He took me into his arms.

"And I am so glad of that," he said.