Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 07A, Altern

Story Info
Alternate ending.
1k words
4.36
1.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you preferred a different end to this story, and I admit, I couldn't decide either, so, this is an option.

Who knew that night would change so much. The following weeks flew by. My name officially changed, I started hormone treatment, AND scheduled breast enhancement. Dad and I are closer than ever. He put in his notice, and accepted a job in a larger town sixty miles away from ours. He rented a house until he could sell ours, and we signed the rental agreement, 'Mr. and Mrs Roberts.

If you had asked me a year ago, what I'd be doing, I couldn't have dreamed in a million years that I'd become a wife, and, to my own father, to boot. But there we were, settling down in this new place. I had to get a good buzz before I could tell dad about my bookstore exploits, but shockingly, he didn't get upset. In fact, he said if I was having fun, and if it helped me to be more 'womanly', there was no need to stop. WOW!

So, I scouted out a couple of bookstores. (this town was big enough to accommodate more than one, excellent. After we'd settled in for a couple of weeks, I ventured in the one nearest our house, still four miles from us. This one was a "mega" adult store, dwarfing the one from my little town. I browsed for a few minutes, then asked at the counter, if they had "viewing" booths. The older woman at the counter gave me a sly grin, and pointed to the back corner. "You'll need tokens." She hadn't noticed that I already pulled cash from my purse. "We don't get a lot of girls back there. You be careful, ok?" I grinned and nodded.

I stepped through the door, paused to scope it out. Unlike my hometown store, this one had no theater, but had booths lined around 3 walls. There were a few guys wandering around, randomly opening booth doors. Sometimes stepping in, sometimes checking another one. All eyes fell on me, and most had surprised looks. I pulled the first door I came to, and found it empty. I dropped some tokens in, found a video of a TG girl getting her ass pounded, and I turned to face the door. If this store was anything like mine, I wouldn't wait long before someone opened it.

I was right. A young looking guy, my age, I guessed, peeked in, and timidly asked if he could come in. I nodded yes, and he stepped in, latching the door after him. "Y-you are so pretty, WHY would you come here? "

I laughed and said thank you. " I'm not exactly what you think. And, a girl has to make money somehow, so why not have fun doing it?"

"You...you're a...h-hooker?" He looked stunned, but his eyes were doing the full body scan.

I nodded. "Something like that. What made you come in here, in my booth?"

He blushed and said. "Um, well... I..I'm a virgin, and all my friends tease me, so...I thought, maybe..."

"It's ok, hon. So, you WERE looking for a hooker, right? " I smiled bigger. How much were you willing to pay this hooker, if you found her?" He was so nervous, it was cute. Thinking back, I probably felt the same way, my first time. He fished in his pocket, and pulled out a wrinkled hundred dollar bill. "Oh, honey, we are going to have fun." I pulled the bill from his hand, slipped it in my purse, and dropped to my knees. His eyes got so big as I unzipped him.

"Oh shit! This is really happening!". I nodded and pulled his cock free, already showing precum. I let my fingers slide up and down it as my tongue flicked his tip.

He reached out to press against the side walls of the booth, his legs shaking. I took all of him in my mouth in one swoop. I'm not THAT experienced, but I knew this poor boy wasn't going to last long. He was bucking into my mouth, and whimpering. He exploded in my mouth in under a minute, and as he was catching his breath said, "That was incredible!."

"Oh, Sugar, we aren't done. You have to have something to tell your friends, right?" As I winked up to him. I kept him in my mouth, working my tongue around him. Just as I guessed, he stayed hard. I stood, turned and whisked my panties down to my ankles, and pressed my ass to him. I guided him into my lubed rear and he yelped. I barely eased back into him, when he figured it out and started ramming his cock in me. "That's it, fuck me good! Fuck me like you would fuck the girl you dream of. Come on, Baby, fill me up with cock and cum!" He was grunting and thrusting, breathing like the young bull he was. He lasted longer this time, making it good for both of us.

He finally gave in and shot a powerful shot in me. He leaned against the wall, so I knelt in from of him again, cleaning his cock and putting it away. I stood on my tiptoes, and kissed him. "There you go, now you know what to do with that girl you've been too shy to ask out." I honestly think he didn't realize I wasn't all girl, but what did it matter? He got the monkey off his back.

As soon as he left, before the door closed, there was someone else stepping in. I "serviced" five more guys before I decided to go home and clean up. It was still fun, but my man, my "husband" would need pleasing, when he got home, and I intended on making sure he got all he wanted. I had FINALLY been able to take him all the way in, even doggy style. What a rush! And, it was his favorite.

Mrs Roberts, you are a lucky girl!