All Comments on 'Not too far'

by JeanCFNM

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

Sometimes it just happens like that. She will be a better wife for her husband because of it

KalimaxosKalimaxos5 months ago

You outdid yourself. Nice job

Campus77Campus774 months ago

It's funny how lust kind of creeps up on you. It's how my dates usually worked. She will be making her husband very happy in the near future. Good story with great perception of the progression of her passion.

HardBenHardBen4 months ago

Cracker story.

Super exciting.

Thank you for sharing,

Ben

XX

lorishub791lorishub7914 months ago

I would love some sexy photos of my wife taken by a professional with a well hung assistant.

Ianallen0947Ianallen09474 months ago

Jean,

Another great story please continue it. How does Jason like what she did, does he want to watch her with Joshua? So many possibilities for you to take this. What does her husband want for her? Would he have like it if it had been on video? I for our love watching my wife on video, my not being there seems to allow her to let go more. Not worrying that she is. being more passionate with him or doing things for him we hadn’t done. The time she was at her best friend’s place and they used a web cam. I got so hot when I saw her knowing she was on the web. But when the two black guys joined them I started leaking pre-cum like a faucet. She had never been with a black guy before and she was doing it online. I knew she and her friend were going to have sex with each other online when she left the house. That turned me on, but this was so much hotter.

Your story as so many options for you to take this please continue writing it.

Ian

vitessevitesse4 months ago

Great Story, would love my wife to have a similar experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanCFNM@JeanCFNM
I'm a middle aged housewife from the UK Allan is my husband and although embellished most of the stories draw on life however tenuously. ages to do one story then churn out two at once....i have to admit that sometimes i think i am writing one i read 10 years ago. If so i apo...