All Comments on 'Not What I Expected - Extended'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Don't think yourself as special. There are hundreds of stories like this on here. And this is just as feeble as those.

Yet again the cuck decides to man up and take on the guys she cheated with. But totally "hall passed" her betrayal. While maybe being drugged, she was already in the cheating zone before any drugs were introduced.

Pathetic little story....

amanapamanapover 2 years ago

Yeah you don't need the 750

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Well written, it very well leapt into the depths of hell, exposing raw nerves, fears, and phobias. One of the very best stories on here.

Sure, it wasn't perfect, there are plot holes. But, truly, they really don't matter.

Great ending.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I'm glad I didn't JUST read the 750-er.

This was a much better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm fighting the impulse to cry. Loved the story, it has probably played out in real life with not as good of an ending in the story.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - the plot and the way you wrote this story was great, but the flow was disjointed and difficult.

However, once again the grammatical errors and terms you used suggest that English is not your first language. You definitely need an editor, or a better translation program.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

Great Story. I loved it and thank you for sharing.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 2 years ago

5*s here.

Very nice story.

Sometimes, when wiser heads prevail, Love still can conquer all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A rape is when someone put a "rape drug" in your drink (as Bill Cosby had done for years) and you are out after the drink and later found yourself all wet, slimy, disgusting. An adultery is when you, with a fully functional mind, go off to lunch and end up at your lover's home and had REPEATED sexual activities, over months.

TRYING to blur the obvious line between --- by mindless BS like "well, then he filmed our activities and then blackmailed me with it and then I saw no way out and I didn't want YOU, my beloved spouse, to know about it... so I thought I'd just keep doing it until I came up with a way to permanent stop to it" ---- just doesn't work.

Being drugged and raped, one time or repeatedly, of course, are real crimes.

But it is big problem to repeatedly going out to have sex, during lunch, DRUGGED OR UNDRUGGED.... AFTER those few "few times".... KNOWING, with a UN-DRUGGED mind, when you go to your NORMAL LUNCH (before meeting your rapist who may or may not decide to use drug on you, at any one meeting).... it's wrong ... even if, again, she didn't know about the drug, "the first a couple times," since she "blocked that out, in her mind," etc. ad nauseam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank ggodness not a typical BTB story. Well wriiten with a curve ball in the story line that lead to a welcome ending. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wished Dawn was asked why she agreed to meet the guy in the first place. She had to agree to a date before he could get her alone and drug her. That big gaping hole left the reconciling a little hard to swallow. She was married but going out with the guy so that by itself would have been a deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anonymous, who mentioned the following

"...She could have contracted and given her husband a fatal or permanent venereal disease, but she was more interested in protecting her image ..."

Author did put this not very ably thought out revelation by her that she used to use condoms on him all the time.

So there.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

A good story well written.

Well done.

I've given it five stars.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

You fucked up whole story by pushing RAAC... Reconciliation can be accepted but not on any cost.... No one is innocent so everyone have to payback for their deeds.

1-She deliberately let him seduced her.

2-She gave him opportunities to drug her

3-She fucked her repeatedly with sober intervals

4-She paid motel bookings for her fuck sessions

5-she lapsed payments to their joint accounts

6-she contested divorce

7-she tried to null the video clip in the court

She did all this deliberately And never answered or clarified any of these.

...... And.... Pussywhipped never asked before Reconciliation At Any Cost (RAAC)

CRAP..... 1* STAR

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I have read this story 3 times and discovered some aspect every time. I really liked the story overall, however one or two more chapters might have developed the two main characters a little deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reply to kamdv99008. Yes she subsumed to his charm & compliments but held off on doing anything sexually with Niven until he drugged her. One thing you omitted is that after he drugged her and was raping her he was also video taping the rape. He then used the video to blackmail her into keep fucking him or he would show her husband the tape. He no longer had to drug her after that. I think the story was well written and I am tendering my vote as a 5.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Good and bad.

There was a lot of work put in

making the plot tight.

The writer deserves credit for that.

And giving us an interesting story.

What's bad here, in my opinion,

are two things.

The first one was well delt with

by kamdev99008.

You can't drug a person

unless that person allows you near her/him.

A good seducer or not,

a good wife doesn't allow a stranger that near her.

The story completely ignored that.

The second bad thing were the repetitions.

It's not good to tell the reader the same things many times.

It's annoying to read.

I see a writer with great potentials.

But he isn't there yet.

3 out of 5 from me.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Husband is a GIGANTIC VAGINA, and also appears to be mildly retarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Word-for-word dialog was robotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

‘I slept in the guest room as I didn't want to sleep in our bed in case Niven had been there.’

...what happens if they fucked in the guest room??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

‘As he lay battered on the ground, he added, "for what's it worth, Niven had to drug Dawn the first few times and use the videos he made to make her continue. I didn't find that out until it was all over. If I'd known that I would have told you. He's no longer a friend because of that, that's disgusting. I never thought she would fall for his patter but I never thought that of him."

The drug theory...the last resort of a mediocre or poor writer who is unable to imagine better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started well, but took a turn into an ugly abyss. He asked for an apology, which he never received (she was sorry he got hurt.) Then the story tumbles into a rape scenario which she, of course, absolves her of any responsibility. Should have quit while you were ahead.

danbo56danbo56over 2 years ago

good story end of

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Ok after reading this I think the acronym INTBF (It’s Never The Bitches Fault) applies to this 💩 body of words. She was drugged, she was blackmailed. Why was she with him in the first place! and why continue after the blackmail started. Somehow with you the woman is wrong but yet never really wrong. This is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, some weak plot points, but seriously, why all the HATE? Reconciliation is hard, and the author took time to roll that around them for a while.

Screw 'em all, I like happy endings.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

The beginning is awesome and well worth reading. The reconciliation could have been made much better. There is too much family here and not enough dialogue between Dawn and Ian. There should have been more preamble to the discovery of the rape. Dawn’s journey to realization and recovery should have been described as a revelation that she would convey to Ian and the confirmation of that rape could then be for Ian the catalyst that rekindles his love for her. As the story unfolds it is too contrived and clinical almost sanitized and unrealistic.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 2 years ago

Great story, well written and it has the added attraction that it makes sense. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it...if a bit long at the end. The ONLY acceptable cause/s for reconciliation are drugged and/or raped, so 5 to you:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The drug issues you're all delusional, The emasculation of the male / and a writer's dream come true The Illusion / the excuse for transgression and defilement. Do any of you have clue what's it's really like to suffer a loss of a loved one death is a lot easier to deal with than the deliberate destruction of the spouse threw infidelity, she created a situation where this could fester and thrive. Stupid scenario / and the festering decay will linger till his death / or the final failure of their marriage. never have seen a remarriage survive the entire premise has been rewritten with pre/planned exit. The Human sickness (Weakness of all human viability)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The comment below is complete hogwash. The person obviously has no clue as to how 'date rape' drugs work. Many cause total memory blanks. That isn't mentioned in the scenario but often happen when these drugs are used. Thus THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO INFIDELITY involved. There is, in many cases of rape, complete stupidity on the part of society and its view of rape. Many Macho Men can't accept the fact that it is NEVER the victims fault!

Anonymous3 days ago

The drug issues you're all delusional, The emasculation of the male / and a writer's dream come true The Illusion / the excuse for transgression and defilement. Do any of you have clue what's it's really like to suffer a loss of a loved one death is a lot easier to deal with than the deliberate destruction of the spouse threw infidelity, she created a situation where this could fester and thrive. Stupid scenario / and the festering decay will linger till his death / or the final failure of their marriage. never have seen a remarriage survive the entire premise has been rewritten with pre/planned exit. The Human sickness (Weakness of all human viability)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The counselor nonsense detracted from the story....all too often this absurdly oracular voice breaking in to comment on the situation. A different character could have been used. Other than that, this was a very fine story. 4

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I don't get it. The basic premise is that she was drugged and raped, but only for a while. Then she was blackmailed without the drugs. That she chose to be blackmailed and not talk to her husband and confess means that she was complicit at one point. She did remember having some sex with him. So there definitely Infidelity involved, even if it was driven by blackmail. Whether she knew why she started the affair/rape is immaterial. She allowed herself to be blackmailed and never looked for help in dealing with it.

Bottom line, like in many LW stories here, Date Rape drugs were involved followed on by blackmail. But people choose to allow themselves to be blackmailed because they are afraid of the facts coming out, and as we saw here they did.

There was a huge lack of trust that allowed the blackmail to work.

BumblingFoolBumblingFoolabout 2 years ago

An interesting and insightful view of warranted reconciliation. I don't know of any science or studies to support the claim that repetitive and ongoing amnesia is possible, but I cannot say it is an impossibility. Well written and explored. Thank you for sharing your talents.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

One of the best stories on this site. It evoked emotion: first disgust, then hate, then quiet confusion, then forgiveness, and finally love. That is a writer's goal and you did it very well.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

When you want to write a story where the betraying slutwife is absolved of all her sins while not atoning or paying penance for her cheating. This story is an RAAC cuckys dream. So many flaws, like if it's rape, is she held at gunpoint while paying for a motel room? And what about her responsibility for paying into the joint account?

Utter garbage all around, those giving this high marks should really seek help....

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and the different paths it took. Life has many high and low paths. Sometime we are affected by outside sources which interfere.

Thanks for writing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable, but draining with the emotions covering the whole spectrum. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sexecutioner said it all below. Nicely written but appaling tripe in terms of storyline. More holes in the plot than in Blackburn, Lancashire. TC Ireland.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951almost 2 years ago

this is one hell of a: And they all lived happily ever after story.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150almost 2 years ago

Good story and writing overall. A couple of critiques missed the concept of the blackmail in the story. In all fairness it was not explained in an extended way so the overlook of the blackmail is understood.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

I understand how shit stories like these get high ratings, apparently a number of writers (I can pretty much guess who) have multiple anon accounts to up their ratings. How fucking pathetic that you can't face honest reviews...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The extended version was going along just fine until the date rape drug scenario was introduced. Downhill fast after that. The next time drugging or some variant of the Martian Slut Ray suggest itself to you as a plot device just say NO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1*

You UK writers make Brits/Scots look like pussies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wordos, typos, incomplete sentence, dangling participles. Could have been interesting but had to reread odd phrases to make sense of them—even then incomprehensible.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmalmost 2 years ago

No offence, but will you ever be able to write a Cheating-Story that DOESN'T end with the cheater being drugged?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have no problem with them remarrying since she was drugged, rape and blackmailed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again a good story ruined, Will you authors stop using the fall back excuse drugs,alcohol,blackmail

or going brain dead to allow you to spin the tale to reconciliation..You conveniently forget that for any of those things to happen,a person first has to put themselves into the position for it to happen. So mostly none of those are valid excuses....Authors, please spare us readers from those retundent excuses, as presented in this story,in your future stories... 4 stars....JZK

krazicat99krazicat99over 1 year ago

I now have a new favorite story. You built his story well. Your characters were all believable, there were no unnecessary characters or dialog. 5 stars, I would give it 10 if I could. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Fed up with these bullshit stories where she was drugged but then still keeps going back to fuck more just because of a threat to show the videos he took, if she had thought anything of her husband she would have told him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, there is a common theme in many of theses stories; the wife does not tell the husband immediately, and we never know why, so the conclusion is the woman wants a taste of naughty, then stop, not realizing that when you open that door, it is usually to hard to close. Good story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah. I read until the end of page 2. Her confession seemed unreal and then the story became unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was drugged and fucked SO WHY WASN'T SHE PUTTING MONEY IN THEIR JOINT ACCOUNT!!!

BOTH SETS OF PARENTS ARE INTERFERING BASTARDS WHO ARE WILLING TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY FOR WHORING SKANKS!!

HER PARENTS KNEW BECAUSE OF DEBBIE YET THEY MADE IT WORSE BY NOT TELLING HIM!!

BOTTOM LINE SHE CONTINUOUSLY FUCKED HIM AND SHE HAD A HIGH SEX DRIVE!!

THIS CUNT WRITER GIVES THE CHEATERS A GOOD ENDING

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHOLE COUNSELING BECAME A FUCKING FAMILY CIRCUS!! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUPPORTIVE PARENTS AND INTERFERING PARENTS!!

TED SEEMS LIKE A PUSSY-WHIPPED CUCK!!

IAIN'S MOTHER IS THE MAN IN THAT HOUSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK AND SKANK STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig! yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"It wasn't adultery. It was rape.“

Well, I’ll be the asshole that blames the ‘victim’.

It was adultery! She was alone with a man other than her husband. She confided in him, and got close to him. Ate and drank what he gave her. She engaged in ‘dating behavior’. If she hadn’t done that, she wouldn’t have been able to be drugged. If she had immediately confessed to her husband after the first time, he might have been able to forgive. Even if he didn’t, there wouldn’t have been any blackmail.

She spent time with another man, and trusted him more than her husband. The analogy is bogus. She wasn’t violently raped. She went willingly into the nest of vipers!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My personal opinion is that BTB is almost always for and by juveniles, so I usually appreciate alternatives. BUT...

I've been reading your stuff alphabetically and still see a definite pattern.

Drugged wives. like, 3/4 of the time. You dip into that well a little too often, man. You're a good writer, so I'd love to see you stretch your mind a bit.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Can't prove it but I know it's true, those sissy little boys who post anonymously are 3 inches hard and last on average two pumps. They take it up the ass quite well though....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trust and Communications are the corner stone of any relationship. She practiced neither. I could see how a person could mistake being drugged with say E however a drug that makes a person drowsy or pass out is another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some anons are writers on this site with profiles. They post anonymously because their work gets 1-voted by the damaged morons if they post something like: I loved this story of forgiveness and reconciliation. Or so I've heard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THANKYOU.THANKYOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re: EdgeofSundown You ought to know, must be speaking from experience. Sore ass lately?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@EdgeofSundown:

Interesting name on your birth certificate. Are you Native American? After all, you bitch about “Anonymous” profiles, so your screen name must match your real life name! No, it doesn’t?!? Huh, you mean we’re ALL anonymous here?!? Wow, I guess that means that you are a hypocritical asshole for no reason!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much better than the 750 word version. Just one thing really seems out of whack. Even if the reader is expected to believe that she could not remember being drugged and raped, what about the blackmail? Supposedly she blocked out the coercion? Did I misinterpret that and it meant the coercion leading up to the drugging and rapes the first few times? She talks about seeing the videos before there next 'session'. She confessed to her parents but swore them to secrecy because I guess she knows hubby is an Old Testament type and hope the 'affair' will die down and stop soon. As an aside it would make sense that is she did NOT know about being drugged and raped several times and hubby is Okd Testament, that if he saw the videos after she confessed, he would just run and block like he did anyways. But the odd thing is she supposedly blocked out the coercion. That can't mean the blackmail and the blackmail sex (which is still rape). So what is the coercion? Normally when being blackmailed for sex unless extreme threats of violence or legal/financial ruin, the best choice is to confess to the other spouse and seek help. Of course hubby appears to.be solid Old Testament here and avoid any possible confrontation for a long time, so maybe that wouldn't have worked anyways. But yeah what coercion besides the blackmail, because there is no.way she didn't know.abouy the blackmail. Btw in closing why is this author so infatuated with writing stories where the loving wife is drugged and raped?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh fuck me dead you and your fucking drugs what a load of cuck bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Up and down the road we go

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

It was going OK until you decided on the drugged part, turned into a load of fucking bollocks after that

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

Her Dad knew but did nothing about it? Great parenting. Probably got off thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get the part where she blacked out any conscious knowledge of blackmail and coercion. This author favors the drugg and rape scenarios. Blackmail sex is rape. However, she knowingly made extra effort to send her husband off happy, knowing Niven would not miss the opportunity when the MC departed. Doesn't that mean she knew she was being coerced? Personally, I would say never give power to the blackmailer unless staling for time to take them out. So generally just refuse sex and let the videos get sent to her husband. Yes she didn't know about the drugging but she must have had issues remembering those first few time and both woukd have seen aberrant behavior and lack of will on her part. Maybe they still get divorced but empowering the blackmailer without planning to take him out is a crazy cycle thatbis doomed to disaster. Yes since she had fucked Niven a few times, there was a good chance that they might divorce. But for example in a one time slip no matter the circumstances, if blackmailed, NEVER agree to the blackmail unless credible threat of physical violence or maybe severe financial ruin. Blackmail sex (rape) to protect the disclosure of extramarital sex makes no sense, certainly when a one time slip. Yes her was multiple times but her reactions when drugged in the videos woukd almost certainly seem wrong or out of whack. Even then she would be free. Continuing with sex with Niven, hoping it would stop soon was naive and dumb. Can't believe her father didn't step in and stop it. But thr biggest plot hole is her NOT remembering (supposedly) anything about the blackmail and Niven"s threats and coercion. That makes no sense as she claims to remember sending her husband off happy with wonderful sex as he sat to to go off on their trips, knowing limp little dick Niven woukd be coming for her soon again. She should have just admitted earlier to the blackmail but not knowing why thr first few times. Fi ally if you really love your husband, no matter your guilt, then that first time even if you don't remember much of the first encounter due to Rohpynol, then confess. Or if exposed to X and inhibitions are down, and disgusted with what happened then why let Niven near her again? Lot of holes.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars -

YES - alcohol, drugs, rape and blackmail are the main conditions that weigh heavily on a positive RAAC outcome. The only fault in these circumstances are the choices that put the victim into the situation in the first place. Never forget that the world is full of predators, watching carefully for their next victim. No one can ever let their guard down - not ever. I learned those lessons very early in my military career - 'situational awareness' at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get you bible facts straight. Yes, adultery is a sin, but God forgives men of their sins, and He expects men to forgive those who sin against them. If you are going to use bible references in your story, get them right.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

@Latest Anon

The MC doesn't have to be omniscient and can be wrong about stuff he says. The author didn't state the bible facts as a narrator where getting them wrong would be bad. So in the end getting the bible facts wrong is human. And that's what the MC is. If the author stated in narration that the church should make their minds up I would 100% agree with you but you can't have characters be right about everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have a hard time believing that at least her father knew of her actions & really did nothing- to stop her or tell the husband he felt's "the son they never had". Really? I'm surprised that he didn't violently confront Niven well before his talk with Dawn... or even before the divorce.

--- With the stated facts of her being drugged, they worked on reuniting, which I though was great. However, there could've been more on his emotional feelings written in the story. Despite that, the writing & storyline, including the later emotions, were good; this ol' man had a couple of tears in his eyes from my allergies (hehe). 5 stars on this writing, allowing the pain & hurt on both sides can be repaired with the love. Also have to commend John for his insightful question & backing Ian, & yes, both parents in their support of both Dawn & Ian. Bob

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

I still struggle with the fact that her parents knew of her affair and didn't do anything. And how could she blank on being blackmailed??

They will probably still need lots of help because allowing one self to be blackmailed is still a choice. She chose not to trust him and allowed herself to be blackmailed into continue with the sex. He has to deal with that fact.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it 10 of 5

I like the longer version better than the 780 word challenge

more detail and more personal works for me

thanks

Carolynne

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Love a happy ending Drugs and coercion is never adultery 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honestly, it got boring 2/3s in.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What about the time they fucked after he stopped blackmailing her? Don't think the author explained that very good. 3 stars.

jopstorm1945

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

The story started well then it fell flat with no bounce.

usaretusaret10 months ago

Terrific story, no other comment nec. Made this reader run through a gamut of emotions.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy10 months ago

Honestly the short version was more palatable

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The short one made no sense, this extended version however became annoying once the psychobabble kicked in. No rating from me.

James G 5James G 58 months ago

Long, unnecessarily convoluted, snd unrealistic set of events to excuse a RAAC and dismiss her behavior.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter8 months ago

Blah, blah, blah, and then ho hum… Why did you bother?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confusing. This author often weaves drugging and rape in their LW stories. But why did she cave to the blackmail sex (which is rape) especially when her own parents and Debbie knew she was seeing someone on the side. All she did was empower Niven. I assume the asshole had multiple videos by then. Being drugged and sexually assaulted is a hideous act of rape. But why did she not remember anything about the first couple of incidents? If she had no memory, she would have at least had fekt terrible with signs that she had had sex forcefully. Any diagnostic testing with 5-7 days would pick up the drugs in her system. Yet somehow she not only has no memory of those encounters but not of what immediately led up to them? And this happens a "few" times, during which Niven made videos and kept them on his phonem. As an aside, where were those videos. If on his phone, experts could tell she was drugged and he would be sent to prison. Full stop. But then after hsi has happened a "few times", she is confronted with blackmail and every time her husband is out of the house on trips for a 3 month or so period (4 months before discovery is when she was first spotted by Niven), she just acceded and sees him regularly. Would assume it was like at least every other day while MC was out. So she let herself get raped like what a dozen or more times, maybe 20+? How does that make sense? She was partly worried her husband would lose his job. Umm b$llsh$t, he wouldn't care. That is stupid reasoning. Next, she empowers Niven into continuing to rape her because she never tries to stop it. Fear of discovery? Well other people found out including her parents though not the extent of it. How long before her husband does? Was Niven ever going to stop? Didn't sound like she tried to get any counter leverage. Heck put an audio recorder in her purse and slyly ask some questions. Argue she can't keep doing this. And he threatens her and ballgame, he is going to prison once they get his phone or it at least stops. All she is worried about is her husband finding out? How does having more sex and subjecting herself to further rapes solve that? Maybe once or twice to get the asshole to stall to try and get payback or help. But seriously blackmail sex to cover up sex, regardless if original extramarital sex was consensual or not, makes little to no sense. Physical harm to loved ones from a credible threat? Yes. Still need to get help at some point. Severe legal and/or financial ruin? Maybe a couple of times to stall to get help. But the victim should not jsut take it lying down. It would mean more to the husband to know she was trying to stop it and even if it blew up in her face, than just quietly suffering and accepting to it, with no idea when it would stop and not trusting her husband. That quietly and repeatedly submitting to rape to cover up a mistake (or in this case multiple drugged rapes) is an overused LW trope. There needs to be more to the threat to make the wife cave to fhr blackmailer than either (a) don't tell my husband or (b) stupid crap where thr LW comes to like it. Thankfully this story had none of the latter garbage. And why does she forget everything? Is it just the drugging she forgets? Having a psychotic memory meltdown? Or some super special date rape drugs that only Niven the villain can get? Did b she forget about thr blackmail? Seems like she did until his disclosure from Mick and Niven about what had really happened. Again disassociate mental breakdown after discovery? When did she forget what. What did she know at different points of the process, from initial drugged rapes, to initial blackmail, to now 3+ months into continual blackmail sex (also rape) and now with her parents knowing she is having a "affair". Lot of holes. Author maybe doesn't understand how date rape drugs work. To cause such memory loss would have to be GHB or Rohpynol or something very similar. She would be out ifnit and have memory lapses, but would feel badly afterwards. One time maybe she is confused. But multiple time? Say for example three? Knowing each time she saw Niven and went out for a drink or a dinner or something, she ends up f$cjed with no memory of the events? Umm she can't be that dumb. And no there is no date rape drug that leaves zero trace physically if it is able to incapacitate her memory and mind so completely. And then again the blackmail. Especially when she knew other people knew she was having extramarital sex. And she was just hoping it be over soon? How? Did she plan to murder Niven? Or actually do something about it? Didn't seem like it. Sorry turned out to be a mess. Trust me I take rapes very seriously. My mother was raped when U was young and my wife a mere 11 months before I met her. It leaves scars. But drugged rapes are one thing, but all thr blackmail and her mental blocks and utter naive stupidity in hoe she dealt with things continuing to suffer is another. Just so wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I should have stopped at the 750 word version.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Got to agree with the anon below. I've known and spoken to people that have been roofied and raped. While they don't know exactly what happened they sure as fk knew they'd been drugged and had been raped. Maybe for those that haven't used recreational drugs the next day sensations are missed and put down to too much alcohol and therefore think they just had sex.

But I can attest that an alcohol hangover is significantly different than a drug hangover and they cannot be mistaken for the same thing ... but maybe you'd have to do drugs without alcohol to fully appreciate the difference.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Normally one thinks of blackmail as being a very specific form of coercion whereby one person explicitly states "if you don't do this I will do that/this will happen" in order to elicit compliance.

However, simply having and showing videos with an implicit but unspoken, or at least not spelt out, threat that the husband might like to see these ... can achieve the same level of compliance without the victim realising that they are in fact being blackmailed. I think this is important because people respond towards the perpetrator differently when exposed to explicit threats than they do to implicit ones.

So yes, I think it's very possible that she didn't equate what was happening as blackmail per se'.

berjunmiesterberjunmiester7 months ago

Great emotional coverage but it's all too forgiving of the characters. Ted disappointed me the most.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After reading the extended version. Wish you had stopped at part one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anyone who goes after a married person is scum, as are any married person who steps out on their vows. The situation in this story is one of few possible extenuating circumstances that might allow "working through it". One question not answered was why she hadn't been paying into the joint account?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"This is the story of devastating betrayal and its aftermath. It won't suit BTB devotees."

Talk about an understatement!

NylonCUCK .... YOUR "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" agenda ONCE again is on full display with this travesty YOU call a story!

Do your readers a favor and shove your CUCK stories where the sun doesn't shine .... ASSHOLE!

bobareenobobareeno4 months ago

On a second reading I upped it a star. No stars left to give.

I just read Anonymous’ rant about NylonCUCK. What a sad excuse for a human being. His computer must be covered in spittle and bile.

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

What Bobareeno said. Except I already had gone full on with stars

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

I loved it. A little too long perhaps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

SIMILAR Stories