All Comments on 'Not What I Expected - Extended'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 3)
WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Jeez!!!

Nylondreams l do like some of your stories but you are a RAAC devotee. Your story sluts can do anything, literally anything and you will turn yourself inside out to have them forgiven.

It does disgust me, but as l said some of your stories are good. But you do need to ease up on this forgiveness trope, it does get stale.

usaretusaret25 days ago

Second reading: 5 stars again.

PondLife2023PondLife202325 days ago

It’s that Forgiveness bug! Spoils a good BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

The story was filled with repetition. Even so, I have to rate it at a solid four.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

"This is the story of devastating betrayal and its aftermath. It won't suit BTB devotees." - I'm not BTB, though I believe in actions having consequences, and I simply can't see "devastating betrayal" resulting in reconciliation.

~~~

This story obviously doesn't fit that category.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Nylon Dreams has written an incredible story.

To those whose comments were complaints, I have two comments:

1) You either did not read the story correctly for your comments and descriptions ignored important points made by the author; or

2) You live in your own little subjective reality, and can't conceive of what goes on the realm of objective reality.

As a professional I had to deal with counseling cases where people were even more mistreated than Dawn, and had to deal with horrendous emotional problems, especially false guilt. If a woman knowingly took party drugs and then was raped, imagine the guilt. But what of those unknowingly drugged and then raped. What about a naïve younger person tricked by a predator and convinced if she reported the rape terrible things would happen to the ones she loved. And then there are the male victims. Many cases I can not bring up because they involved people under 18.

Making false comments to or about the ones that provide us with wonderful free entertainment that is often very educational is disgustingly disrespectful.

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

SIMILAR Stories