All Comments on 'Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 01'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jjraytxjjraytxover 1 year ago

Too much story, not enough sex

trysttrystover 1 year ago

Can't wait to see where you take this.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Promising but I’ll wait for next chapter before giving stars

welderwonderwelderwonderover 1 year ago

You story has peaked my interest. Part 2 is needed. Hoping to see it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mother of the year!

Her daughter is on the edge of the abyss and mom is just watching...

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

Great beginning. Emily is a woman now. Smoking and humping.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

A very promising start! Looking forward to the development in following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there is a happy ending to this story? Looks like Chapter 2 has a lot of ground to make up and several directions this story could go. Let’s see how Chapter 2 goes.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fuck yes. can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please let the lighter flicking sound be a crack pipe and the man her drug dealer/pimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh! Kind of droll and boring. I'll wait to give a rating.

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577over 1 year agoAuthor

It's called pacing guys. My stories are hundreds of pages long. Some very annoying comments from people who expect a person to go from innocent to smoking crack in the whore house in 3 pages. Get a grip. I write corruption stories, and to make corruption believable it needs to track in reality. If you have no taste or the intellect to understand that you can kindly go find something else to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, mature beginning to a story. I guess (and hope!) it will become only darker and darker, just like your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't mind the haters. Great story and excited for updates!

TJBJTJBJover 1 year ago

Love it!! Can’t wait for more :))

SweetAmber89SweetAmber89over 1 year ago

Another great begining hoping a long series like your others. Up to your usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big fan of your work. Read almost every story.

BriteroticBriteroticover 1 year ago

Very well written, and well paced. The sense of despair and powerlessness in Danielle is palpable. The description of her arousal, and its source, is very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES