Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle closed her eyes as David continued to thrust himself into her softly, using just enough force to reach full penetration before resetting and doing it again. Danielle imagined herself on her knees, just as she had seen her daughter, with Gerald's black cock lodged in her throat. She could count on one hand the number of times she had given David a blowjob. It had never been something that she enjoyed, and David could tell, so he had only requested it several times throughout their relationship. Those times were mostly when they were much younger, and before long he had dropped it altogether. But now, imagining herself choking on the thick cock of a new man titillated her intensely.

This was her daughter rubbing off on her again, she knew it to be true. These thoughts and feelings and desires were the result of her unhealthy identification with her daughter's life and the way she had been living through her vicariously for nearly 2 decades. These were things she felt like she knew on a rational level, but in that moment she didn't care. She fed off the perversion of her fantasies and felt herself enjoying sex with her husband for the first time in a decade. David's pace was increasing, and the soft slaps of flesh reverberated in Danielle's ears as she imagined herself drunk, stumbling and unsteady as Darren bent her over the kitchen counter and railed himself into her with his bare cock.

Her enjoyment peaked as she imagined him emptying himself inside of her unprotected pussy, the implications of her recklessness a shameful and tantalizing prospect that brought her to the edge of climax. As David's pace hitched and he began to cum, Danielle relented to her own onslaught of pleasure as it raced through every nerve in her body. Her body shook, and intense heat radiated from her midsection through her limbs as she lost herself in another fantasy. The final image that flashed through her mind was of the bulging bellies of herself and Emily as they sat on the back porch smoking cigarettes.

It was so obscene, so shameful, so wrong, that the final few moments of her orgasm stole her ability to aspirate and left her breathless and panting in its wake. As Danielle trembled and David nuzzled and kissed her lovingly from behind, she felt her morality strain against the pressing darkness of her uncovered fantasies.

It barely concerned her to realize that it wouldn't hold out for much longer.

12