Nothing Compares to You Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curtis and Orlando were choking back their emotions when they saw me run up and Dave said, "PETE, you come over to hang out with the old men, do you want a beer, sit brother, sit?"

Curtis said, "Yes Pete, sit with us, I was just telling Orlando yesterday while we were up on my roof cleaning out the dryer vent chimney that you should spend more time hanging out with us."

I said, "You and Orlando were on your roof yesterday, in the afternoon?"

Curtis replied, "Well the back of the house is shaded that way."

Right then, Dave's lovely wife Becky, (his second wife, fifteen years younger than himself) came out with a newspaper in hand.

"Dave look at this, they're having an RV show at the fairgrounds next weekend," Becky said with excitement.

She saw me, I was in my board shorts tied at my hip bones with nothing else on but my sneakers, her eyes opened wide and she said, "Oh Hi Pete, it's so good to see you, I saw you running the other day, I honked, you run so fast, it certainly wasn't jogging."

I answered, "No M'am I was running a timed mile, I'm not as fast as I was in The Navy but I'm only twelve seconds over four minutes, if I go all out and the wind is behind me."

Becky walked up to me as if the three other men were invisible, reached over to my arm tentatively and touched me saying, "Well, I can certainly tell you work out, oh yea, you must work out a lot," as she looked me up and down.

"I do what I can M'am," I answered.

"M'am, I'm only thirty, we must be close to the same age you and I?"

I answered, "Indeed Becky, I'm 28."

"See, it's better to call me Becky, we're all friendly here and good neighbors aren't we? Has anyone ever told you that you have the bluest-blue eyes?" Becky said as she laid on her southern charm accent.

I answered smiling broadly, "Thank you, Becky, I'll take that as a compliment."

Becky asked, "May I touch you, I mean your muscles?"

Before I could answer, Dave grabbed his wife and said, "Becky, I hear the phone ringing, it's probably your mother, you better go answer it!"

Becky was staring at my abs then my shorts and said, "Ok Pete - I mean Dave, (and started laughing as she looked at my eyes again) Pete come over to swim anytime you want."

Dave pushed her into their house. Orlando and Curtis started laughing.

Dave said, "I don't think it's funny," as he pushed Orlando into Curtis.

Once they calmed down I looked at Curtis and Orlando saying, "Curtis, I'm sure you couldn't see into my backyard all that well, I mean the width of my property is 210 feet and yours is what, 300 feet, you have the four acre lot right, mine is just the 2.2 acre lot; you're going to build a stable aren't you?"

I then said, "Well I'm sure we all have enough room for privacy anyway, and the next time I am entertaining lady friends, I'll be sure to invite you and your wife; Lorraine right, she's very nice."

"You've met her," Curtis asked with surprise?

"Oh yes she came over the other day, Maggi and I were home, Maggi invited her in and showed her our home and offered her a cup of coffee. Lorraine's purpose for her visit was to ask me if I could identify a snake by the pool, apparently Lorraine was frightened while laying out and ran right over."

Curtis asked as he looked up at the ceiling, "Was she wearing just her bathing suit?"

I told him, "Yes and she was very happy with it, she pointed out, she just bought it at Dillards and it was a designer suit, Maggi really liked it, she wears the same style T-back herself."

"IT WAS A T-BACK!?" Curtis asked as his voice cracked a little.

I answered very calmly and spoke very clearly, "Well that's the style now, they're very revealing, Maggi, Donna and Natalie were just waxing their pussies bald yesterday in our guest suite, I learned it's very important to keep the entire vulva well oiled with vitamin E oil after the waxing. I was kept pretty busy making sure they all kept oiled up yesterday afternoon and into the night."

Orlando dropped his beer and said, "Fuuuuck Meeee!"

I continued, "Dave probably knows of what I speak, I'm sure Natalie would have appreciated your helping hands Dave, no one would have known except me, you and Natalie. Remember a missed opportunity is one you'll never get back."

I continued, "The good news Curtis, Maggi and I both went over, Maggi says you have a lovely home by the way, and I found no snake by your pool, and I can assure you that no snake will ever come from my yard into your's, or your's Dave or your's Orlando."

They all three shook their heads.

I said, "Anytime you and your wives want to come over we'd be glad to have you as our guests. After all we're neighbors, share and share alike right?"

They shook their heads again.

I excused myself and shook their hands, "Sorry, there's some vitamin E oil on my hands. Guys I have to get back to my special friend, Natalie, she can't get over exposed to the sun, she's Swedish and want's me to fuck her silly by our outdoor bar; Take care."

I walked back home.

I could here the three of them, wasn't sure who said what, but I heard, "My wife will never go for that."

"I think Becky would have fucked him right here on the floor, did you see her eyes?"

"Yea Dave."

"What about you Curtis, did you even know Lorraine OWNED a T-Back?"

"Who do you think she bought it for?"

"Guys, we're ok, he's a good guy, you heard him, no snake."

"Good thing, Lorraine would probably be over there letting him oil her up, spreading her legs!"

I went to the back yard and made a mental note to get a lock for the gate.

Natalie was turning over right as I showed up, "30 minutes exact" she said.

"Natalie, It's very important with your skin tone that you do not burn," I told her emphatically.

Natalie sat up and said, "Kiss me you wonderful man - Oh Pete, your mouth is really dry, you need to get hydrated, were you talking a lot with the neighbors?"

I answered, "Yes, I'll get some water, what would you like?"

Laughing Natalie said, "Surprise me, but no more wine, and take off those shorts."

I came back with two bottles of water and my homemade lemon sun tea for both of us. We sat together on the deck talking and kissing as we replenished our fluids.

Natalie asked me if I would help her work out in the swim spa, she said, "Pete, I want to get toned up?"

"You bet when do you want to start?"

Nat jumped in and said, "How about now?"

I showed Nat the breast stroke, it was by far the best to tone up your entire body. Once I got the current speed set, she went to it, I stood out of the spa and watched her. Watching a beautiful woman doing the frog kick naked is an incredible site to behold. I set the timer for ten minutes and gave her encouragement to keep going even though she was winded. The 10 minutes were up and I jumped in to help her warm down and stretch. Nat held on to the grab bar as I pulled her legs, massaging her from her crotch to her feet, I worked my way up to her arms and shoulders. She found the entire exercise revitalizing and she was encouraged by how good she felt.

Natalie and I were holding each other in the warm water and started kissing passionately as we always do. She asked me how long it would take to start seeing results.

"If you do this five days a week and add a little time each day you should see nice results in one month, you'll notice changes in ten days."

After rinsing off Nat put a towel down on the end barstool under the veranda.

She leaned back against the bar and said, "You know this is pretty comfortable, Maggi said I should try it out, would you oil my pussy again?"

As I was applying the vitamin E oil I remembered, that's where Maggi and Danny (Donna's Husband) would fuck when all four of us were together, she said she always would cum when he was fucking her on this bar stool. Thinking of it, I was fucking Donna and Danny was fucking Maggi, we were right next to each other on the barstools. Both women came pretty quickly, me and Danny were switching back and forth until we came. That was a great afternoon.

Natalie turned, put a knee on separate barstools about 2 feet apart and leaned onto the bar to support herself. This put her asshole right below my nose, me standing six foot five inches. I kept thinking about her getting fucked in the ass. I oiled up her taint and the rim of her asshole.

Natalie said in her sweet soft voice, "Do you like the view from there?"

I didn't say a word, I slowly licked her taint and around the rim of her asshole.

She said, "Oh I've never felt like this before."

I asked, "What's different?"

"I've never been turned on by having my ass tickled like this, oh this is a new and wonderful sensation, oh wow," Nat whispered with a sexy voice.

I didn't say a word, I moved over her taint and around her puckered hole with my tongue, I licked all the way to the center slowly with increasing pressure. I pulled away and softly blew on her, I kept thinking of her piece of shit ex-husband and how he abused such a beautiful young woman.

I thought, "How could he just fuck her beautiful little asshole, not even care if she experienced any pleasure at all?"

I wanted to make it up to her, I wanted to take away everything bad that ever happened to her.

I skid two fingers in her pussy and used my thumb to stimulate her clit. Natalie moaned with pleasure, and was pushing back on my fingers as I moved forward,

I put in a third finger and she cooed with delight, I reached my arm around her legs as she lunged forward and announced to the neighborhood, "I'm COMING!"

I caught her as both stools fell over, I flipped her around so she lay in my arms, she looked up at me and said, "I've never felt like that before."

She laid her head against my chest, kissed me and said, "I just realized if you didn't catch me, I would have gone head first into the deck, I would have been seriously hurt, but I was never scared, I just knew you were there."

I kissed the tip of her nose and smiled.

Nat said, "You know, I'm a pretty skittish person, I just realized, whenever I'm with you I'm not scared at all, I wasn't scared of falling or getting hurt or of anything."

I smiled.

"Let's go inside Pete," Natalie whispered as she pulled herself tight against me with her arms around my neck.

End Part VI


12