Nothing Compares to You Pt. 07

Story Info
Two share a deep intimacy, the throuple meets the neighbors.
2.4k words
4.52
3.5k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer of 93'

Nothing Compares To You

Part VII

Continuing my memoir from a pretty fun weekend. Natalie expresses her deep love for me without words. Our throuple meets the neighbors and has a question and answer session. Our next door neighbors show us more than neighborly affection.

*

After I carried Natalie into the house we went to the kitchen to get some more ice tea. Nat and I drank quite a bit to replenish ourselves.

Nat asked, "Pete would you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

Nat said, "Pete you go out of your way to please me again and again, now that were alone, just you and me, let me give you a blow job, I want you to just relax and enjoy it. Don't worry about holding back or trying to impress anybody."

"Nat, of course, lead I'll follow."

Natalie put her arms around me, hugged me and said, "First I have to pee, you too?"

"Actually I do."

We went to the bathroom together, being the gentleman that I am, ladies first, then myself.

Natalie pulled me over to the recliner in our master bedroom, the room was still dark with the black out shades down.

I sat down and Nat sat on my lap, I was holding her in my arms, she said, "Let's kiss a while because after you cum in my mouth you're not going to want to kiss me."

We both enjoyed kissing one another, we took a great deal of pleasure from it. We kissed and expressed our love for one another just like two teenagers.

We wound down the kissing and Natalie stood in front of me, she said, "Let me know when your comfortable."

"I'm good now."

Natalie turned on a couple of the light bars in the ceiling and asked, "Is it too bright?"

"No it's perfect, I can see you."

Nat said, "Good I want you to watch."

Nat put a towel on the floor and sat down, she had her legs spread and her knees bent. She started rubbing her beautiful body as she closed her eyes, moving her hands from her thighs up to her tits. She rubbed them and pushed them up and together, she let them fall and bounce. She pulled one up to her mouth and licked her own nipple, then the other one. She slid her hand to her pussy leaned back and put her first two fingers in as deep as they would go then pulled them out and licked them seductively, then sucked them as she slid them in and out of her mouth. She looked at me and saw my dick was hard and my head swollen. She moved towards me slowly staring at my cock and licking her lips. She took my cock in her hand and slowly slid my foreskin up and down as she took one testicle in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, then the other. She licked up my shaft following with her thumb and index finger siding behind. Once she got to the head she licked the underside on the ridge of my helmet. Slowly she engulfed my head, pulling up keeping just the helmet in her mouth.

Working down now she took my cock deeper and deeper until her lips were at the very base pushing down, all seven and one quarter inches were in her mouth and throat; her tongue licked down the bottom of my shaft to my balls. She slid up, and again put her thumb and index finger around the base and followed the up and down rhythm she was establishing. She went a little faster with each bob of her head. She took her other hand, placed it on my stomach right below my belly button and spread her fingers as she lightly scratched me with her manicured nails. Her scratching followed the rhythm of her head bobbing.

I could feel my load building and said, "Oh Nat, I'm gonna...."

"Shhhhhhhh..., Don't say a word, don't hold back."

She continued and I did as she asked, I leaned back and relaxed as my pelvic muscles shot the first stream of cum into her mouth and throat. The next one, I could feel the head of my cock in her throat, the stream of cum was swallowed immediately, she pulled up as she sucked and another strong pulse of cum shot into her mouth, she swallowed it straight down. I held my hips up as several smaller pulses and orgasmic contractions pushed out the last bit of cum.

Natalie used just her lips squeezing from the base to the tip, milking my cock. She squeezed the head between her tongue and upper pallet causing me to shiver with orgasmic tingles through out my entire body. She slurped the tip several times after milking me. She sucked off any extra saliva as she completely drained and exhausted me.

I just laid there, my arms flopped over the armrests and my head resting back motionless. Natalie took her mouth off my cock once it was half the size it was hard, wilted and spent. She rubbed the top of my thighs as she sat back on the floor then laid down on her back.

I looked up and she was smiling with the happiest smile a woman could have, she rubbed her breasts and breathed deeply in and out.

Finally she said, "Peter, I love you more than I can ever tell you in words."

She sat up and hugged me, I went to kiss her, she laughed, "Remember, Cock-Breath."

I laughed, laid back and savored the moment. Nat went into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I got up, went to the kitchen to get some water and looked to see what we had for lunch.

Natalie came bouncing in with a beautiful smile and said, "No More Cock-Breath!"

She kissed me, laughed and said, "Open your mouth, it's all gone."

She kissed me again, we opened our mouths and shared each other's tongues. Her mouth was very minty tasting. We kissed and the doorbell rang.

I ran looking for my shorts and put them on, "I'll be right there," I yelled.

I opened the door and Nat showed up right next to me wearing one of my t-shirts inside out, it was long enough to cover down to her thighs.

It was Becky, Dave's wife.

"Hi Pete," she said.

"Becky this is Natalie my...,"

Natalie finished, "I'm his girlfriend, well lover might be a better description, no girlfriend, well, I'm Natalie, nice to meet you Becky."

"Yes, I'm Becky."

Becky caught her breath and said, "We're cooking burgers and dogs and would love it if you came over."

"Are you kidding, we were just trying to figure out what to do for lunch, we didn't want to get dressed up or anything," I said.

"We'll be swimming so it's real informal, you can come as you are, well, well, ok, maybe not as you are right now, a swim suit would be appropriate," Becky said while staring at Natalie.

I said, "We'll be right over."

"We'll have fun," she said as she tapped my forearm.

I held her hand and said, "I know we'll have a fantastic time Becky."

She turned around and ran through the yard in the wrong direction to get to her house.

Natalie started laughing as she pulled my t-shirt off and said, "She was staring at my face, I thought I had cum dripping off me or something."

Nat continued, "Pete be careful, if she got the chance she would fuck you behind Dave's back and then if she got caught she'd blame it all on you."

I asked, "You got all that so quick?"

"Pete, women know other women, believe me, I knew so many girls like her when I was in college, you have got to trust my instincts."

Shaking my head in agreement I said, "Nat, I'm in debt to you, you probably saved us all a lot of grief and pain."

Natalie replied, "Peter, (Peter is what Nat and Maggi call me when they are really serious) I'm not big and strong but I will do whatever I can to make sure no one hurts you."

We kissed and got ready to leave.

"I'll get a clean swim suite, Nat, what are you going to wear?" I asked.

Natalie yelled from the guest suite, "I have a surprise, Maggi bought me a new suit."

I had on a clean pair of board shorts with new flip flops and Natalie came out in her new suit...

"It's wonderful Natalie, you're drop dead gorgeous," I said staring at her new swim suit.

It was the new T-back style and T-front style too.

"See, this is why I had Donna wax off my little bush, are you surprised?" Nat asked.

"It's amazing Nat, you'll turn heads, I can't stop staring."

Natalie modeled herself by lifting her arms and pushing her hips from side to side.

"Maggi said this is the best color suit for my skin tone, pink, do you think it's too much?"

"No, you belong in a suit like that," I replied.

"Pete, I'm so excited, make sure they're are no tags or threads hanging anywhere." She said with a very serious voice.

Nat brushed her long blond hair, double checking to ensure there was no cum in it. We checked and double checked for that, both of us. Natalie was ready to make her debut to the neighbors.

We headed over to the party.

Once we arrived at the back gate Dave waved us in and offered us a choice, "Hamburgers, hot dogs or both, we have all the fixings on the table."

Becky came out and said, "Hey Ya'll, I know we kind of know who's who, but I just want to go over it."

Dave had all the meat and dogs off the grill and we were all sitting down at a big picnic table, that looked new and very well made.

Becky began, "Ok, this is Natalie, she's Pete's girlfriend, I'll let him explain, of course you all know Pete, he's the one that runs down the horse trails faster than the horses can run, Curtis and Lorraine, Orlando and Ivelisse, but you go by Ivy, right?"

Ivelisse answered with just the slightest hint of a Cuban accent, "Hi every one, we live in the corner house, just call me Ivy."

Dave walked over and said, "I just want to thank ya'll for coming on such short notice. This table here we're sitting at, was built by all of us. I borrowed Pete's Sawzall, Orlando's truck brought the lumber here, Lorraine and Curtis, well they helped me design it and build it."

We all sat and enjoyed our food. Dave had beer, sodas, lemon aid and of course sweet tea, so sweet it would send a diabetic into a coma. Very soon the subject of relationships came up. Everyone was dying to hear our story. I explained that I am married to Maggi, since 1990 and Natalie is my girlfriend/ lover; she's also Maggi's girlfriend/ lover.

Natalie bailed me out as everyone was sitting silent, she said, "When you think about it, we're just three people that are in love with each other, we didn't really choose this, it just happened; I hope you can accept us as we are?"

Lorraine and Curtis both smiled and Cutis asked the question I know everyone wanted answered, "So are you guys swingers?"

I said, "We don't think of ourselves as such."

Tampa, Florida had an over abundance of swing clubs and nudie bars, Maggi and I went to a swing club once and found it to be way too sleazy for our liking.

"We don't go to swing clubs, they have anonymous sex there, am I making anyone uncomfortable?"

It was a unanimous no, so I continued, "Well, we do spend time with some other friends, one couple, with our clothes off, but that's just it, they're are very close friends and they were before any of the extra things happened, so that's the big difference between us and swingers."

Everyone looked at us approvingly, the general consensus was, we weren't perverts and we weren't a threat to anyone's marriage.

Just than Maggi showed up in her T-back suit and made her entrance as only Maggi can. She walked in and said hello, introducing herself to everyone as she kissed them on the cheek.

After she sat down and had a burger she asked, "So, did Nat or Pete tell you about our unusual relationship? I hope no one choked on their food, Pete's dad nearly passed out when we told him, he still hasn't told Pete's mom."

Maggi, Lorraine, Ivy, Natalie and Becky all had T-backs on and when Becky announced we all need to go into the pool, the ladies gave us an impromptu beauty contest. They all had sarongs on, so as they walked to the steps one by one they threw their sarongs off and walked into the water.

Dave's pool was huge, biggest back yard pool I've ever seen and it had a walk in/ out design. With the exception of Becky, everyone behaved. Becky kept trying to touch me or hold me, using some lame excuse like, oh there's something on your shoulder or my favorite, your neck looks stiff, do you want me to rub it?

Maggi and Nat did a good job running interference and Dave even pulled me aside and apologized for her behavior.

Before we left he pulled me to the garage and said, "Hey, I want to thank you for not mentioning the incident in your back yard, Becky gets real jealous, and she's a little attracted to you, she's just a flirt, I told her maybe we can go over there and have fun with our clothes off."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yea, no, well I said it, but no, we're not, well you know... I said it cause I know what she would say, she said, hell no, you're not touching another woman."

We laughed as Dave explained himself.

"Pete, I grew up in the sixties, hell, I went to Woodstock, that stuff is all behind me now, I'm a one woman man and Becky is a one man woman, so don't take her flirting too serious."

As things wound down we all said our goodby's, as we were leaving Curtis and Lorraine locked arms with Maggi and Natalie and walked out together. When we split up Lorraine kissed me goodby on the lips, then Maggi, then Nat, Curtis did the same, except we shook hands.

Curtis said to me, "Semper Fi."

I answered, "Hooyah."

We walked across the street and went inside. We all headed for a bathroom then came out and collapsed on the living room couch together.

End of part VII