Nothing Else To Do Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously, dude, stop," he said, shoving a little harder.

Ian shoved back. "It's a compliment."

"It's embarrassing."

"It's embarrassing that you're good at sex?"

AJ turned towards him, then regretted it and looked back down at the black haired abomination on the page of Ian's horror manga. "Yeah, I guess."

"You wanna know something?" Ian asked.

He swallowed hard before answering. "Yeah?"

"The first time you fucked Sarah here I jerked off to it."

"Really?" he asked. Dammit, why was his dick suddenly so hard? It twitched in his pants and he tried to hide it with the book.

"Oh god, yes. It was so hot. I actually, ah... I jerked off every time you guys fucked. And, um, like, sometimes use it as spank-bank material. It was that fucking hot."

"No way," AJ dismissed.

"I'm hard right now just thinking about it, actually," Ian admitted. "Like, when you go to bed, I'll probably crank one out thinking about how hard you used to ride Sarah."

He was overheating. "No way." His dick was harder than it had been in a long, long time. He shifted, trying to relieve the pressure of it swelling against his jeans.

Ian leaned against him. "I am," he insisted. "Wanna see it?"

AJ swallowed hard. "Are you fucking with me?"

Ian shook his head. He wasn't looking at Ian, but he could feel it where their bodies pressed together. "Nah. Just, like you don't have to not masturbate cause I'm here. It's sexy, like, you're, when you used to have sex, it's sexy, I mean. Not like, I mean, you know. Just-"

"Show me," AJ said, unable to hide his curiosity, like somehow Ian had known he'd been thinking about what Ian's dick would look like when it was hard.

Ian moved, pushing their arms even more firmly together, then snaked his hand under the sheets. A second later he tugged himself out. AJ's eyes were transfixed.

"You're big," he noted.

Ian shrugged. "Not that big."

AJ's eyes traced Ian's shaft from tip to root. It wasn't super girthy, but it was long, at least seven inches, but probably more. The tip was purple, but the shaft was a dark tannish color that disappeared into a nest of dark pubes. He hid his disappointment that he couldn't also see Ian's balls. "Your cock is nice. Girls must love it."

Ian palmed his shaft and stroked himself once then shrugged. "Not really. I can't, most girls can't take me all the way. Being big isn't always great, it's not like in porn. Like, it hurts them if I go too deep, so it's hard to enjoy sex with girls, cause I'm always trying to be careful."

"How big are you?" AJ asked, hypnotized as Ian began to stroke himself slowly. AJ was sure he didn't even realize he was doing it.

"A little bit over eight inches," he admitted. "I mean, most guys wish they had a dick my size, but they don't realize how good they have it with a normal-sized dick." Ian's hand easily slipped up and down his hard shaft. AJ noticed that his friend's dick curved up just a little before ending in a really impressive cockhead. The frill around it raised up proudly, and he fought back the urge to trail his finger over.

AJ's own neglected cock throbbed uncomfortably. "You have an awesome dick. Fuck what girls think."

Ian sniffed a little laugh. "I need to care what girls think if I wanna fuck, dude. That's the problem. The last girl I was almost with was so afraid of it that she gave me a handjob and then asked me never to call her again." He laughed, but it sounded uncomfortable.

AJ was transfixed on Ian's cock. He couldn't look away. And, the way that Ian's arm moved against his own as he stroked himself, it was maddeningly arousing. He half wondered if he could cum just watching Ian and his pornstar cock.

"Hey, what if you watched me masturbate?" Ian asked after an awkward moment of silence. "Then, like, maybe you could do it, if I was home, I mean. Cause you'd seen me do it, like, breaking the seal or something?"

"Um, you want me to watch?"

"Dude, I want you to feel comfortable enough to masturbate at home!" AJ's heart sped up a beat at the word 'home'. "I'll do whatever it takes. I can't have my best man blue-balled cause'a me!"

"I don't, I mean, it's not a big deal." He snorted. "I didn't mean like your dick is big. It is. I meant, like, you don't hafta do this for me."

"I wanna jerk off, I'm rock hard right now, so it's okay."

AJ nodded. "Okay. Yeah. Maybe. I mean, maybe it'll help. I mean, I think it will."

Ian gripped himself firmly at the base, propping up his dick for AJ's inspection. "You really think it's good?"

"Your dick is fucking sexy," AJ mumbled. "Very nice."

Ian's cock bobbed in his hands. AJ's eyes traced the bulging veins before Ian's fist closed over them as he pulled up on his length. "It makes me happy that you think my cock is nice."

His hand slid down his shaft again, the skin looking both angry red and silky smooth at the same time. "How do you normally do it?" AJ asked, unable to stop himself from leaning in for a closer view.

"Jerk off?"

"Yeah," AJ confirmed. "When you're at home." His pulse rose up again, the word home making him feel strange and special for no good reason.

"Sometimes I'm watching porn. Sometimes I'm thinking about just having sex, not with anyone in particular. Sometimes I'm thinking about when you were having sex with Sarah. Every now and then I used to sit up against my wall so I could feel you through the wall and time my hand to your rhythm."

"God, that's so hot," AJ whispered. Ian began to stroke intentionally now, his fist so tight his cock was white for a second after it passed. AJ wriggled, his dick so hard it hurt.

Ian sped up. AJ was close enough now that he could smell the musky scent of his best friend's arousal. His erection was painful, he found he couldn't sit still, couldn't find a position where it didn't ache with need. "Dude," Ian said, his slightly huskier. "Do it, too. It'll help you not feel weird about doing it when I'm home."

He nodded, it made perfect sense. Still, he was frozen in place, afraid and aroused and aching with need. Ian paused midway up his shaft. "Ian?"

"Take your dick out, AJ."

He shivered at the command in Ian's tone. "It's not as nice as yours," he mumbled, looking down at his hands. He'd picked the skin around his thumb enough that it was red.

"It's not about who's better, and bigger isn't always better anyway, we already had this conversation. This's about making you comfortable enough to take care of your needs on a regular. Self care, dude. Pull out your dick."

He nodded again, then nearly threw the book off of his lap with how nervous he was. "Sorry, sorry."

"Don't be sorry, nothing to be sorry about," Ian said as he fumbled with the top button on his jeans. "Damn, look at that bulge. You shoulda said something, it looks like it hurts."

"It does," he agreed, eyes locked on his hands as he pulled down his zipper.

"Fuck that noise. Take off your jeans, get comfortable. You're at home!" He rolled around until his jeans were loose enough to shimmy down his legs. His dick stretched the stretchy polyester of his boxer briefs and he shifted himself and went to sit down, then had second thoughts and slipped under the sheet with Ian.

"I'm fine now," he mumbled, hating the distance between them now but too afraid to do anything to change it. "You can, um, yeah."

"No. I wanna see your dick. You saw mine, and fair's fair."

"I'm not as big as you," he hedged.

Ian moved too fast for him to challenge, one hand pressed to his chest to push his back against the wall, Ian didn't have a headboard. The other one expertly slid down his belly and under the hem of his boxers. "You're so hot down here," Ian said as he tugged AJ's dick out of his underpants.

AJ whined in embarrassment. "Sorry," he said, hiding his face in his hands. Ian's touch on his erection was nearly too much, and if he wasn't careful he was gonna cum right away.

Ian squeezed down hard and AJ whimpered. "Don't apologize, you don't need to apologize to me for anything. You have a nice dick, it's nice and thick. Girls like thick cocks. It's nice and meaty."

"You really think it's nice?"

Ian stroked him gently, in time to his hand on his own cock. "Hell yea, it's fucking perfect. Feels really good to hold."

AJ writhed. "Stop, don't touch it, please!"

Ian pulled away quickly. "Sorry, sorry, dude. I didn't mean ta-"

"If you didn't stop I was gonna cum right away." He flushed and looked away. "It's been a really long time."

Ian's fist on his dick made him squeak in surprise. "Cum," Ian whispered huskily. "You just said it's been a long time, you deserve it."

"Don't want you to feel weird."

"I want you to. You need to get over this so you can take care of yourself."

"I feel bad," he choked out, fighting off the impending orgasm. "Stop, seriously, I'm gonna cum all over your hand."

"Not stopping. I wanna see you cum, AJ. Cum for me."

He couldn't have stopped if he wanted to, not after Ian said that. His orgasm tore through him curling his toes so hard they cramped. It felt like his jizz was under pressure with how hard it shot from his slit. He lost everything else but his orgasm for a few blessed moments. He'd never come so hard.

"Shit, AJ. That's so fucking hot," Ian praised, still stroking his now cum-covered member. "Was it good?"

"The best," he said, his throat still tight. The endorphins swam through his head for a while longer, then reality set in and his eyes flew open. There was cum everywhere, on Ian's hand, on the sheets, on his shirt. "Fuck. Fuck, I'm sorry. Fuck, I didn't, it's all over the place. On your hand. Dude, I'm-"

Ian squeezed down on his softening member. "Shut up, AJ. It was hot as hell. I'm so close to coming just from watching you shoot all over. So much cum."

"I'm sorry. I got it all over," AJ said, feeling remorseful, but also kinda turned on again. What the hell was wrong with him?

Another squeeze to his dick, and then a tug. "I said shut up," Ian reiterated. He released AJ's dick and grabbed his hand, then pulled it to his own purple member. "If you feel so bad about it, take care of me and we'll be even. It won't take long, not after that cumshot."

He trembled as Ian wrapped his hand around Ian's impressive length. It was as smooth as he'd imagined, and the thought had his dick twitching again. "It feels real nice," AJ whispered, unsure why he'd said anything at all.

"I'm glad," Ian said, sounding hoarse as he moved AJ's hand up his shaft, then back down. He guided him twice, then AJ took over. Ian threw his head back as AJ began to stroke him in earnest, the satiny skin over the hard shaft making the task more pleasant than he'd imagined. "Shit, AJ. That's nice. Haven't had anyone touch me in months."

"You're so sexy," AJ praised, his inner dialogue escaping.

"Right now?" Ian muttered, his hips slightly rocking in time to AJ's careful pace. He suddenly didn't want Ian to come too quickly, he wanted to make sure Ian enjoyed it. It took conscious effort to maintain the pace he'd set and not give into Ian's hips picking up speed.

"No. Yes, right now, but all the time. Your body is fucking perfect. And your dick is awesome, too."

Ian's hips bounced off the bed and his face turned crimson. "AJ," he moaned. "Please, faster, I need you to go faster."

"Oh. Sorry. I just wanted it to feel nice for you, to return the favor or whatever."

Ian grunted, then began thrusting into AJ's hand. "Shut up, AJ. Just make me come already."

AJ sped up, matching Ian's hips. "I wanna see it. I wanna see what it looks like when you pop your cork, Ian."

"Fuck! AJ, god, right there, don't stop, don't stop!" Ian's hips lost their rhythm and AJ squeezed down a little harder. Ian growled and then the first flush of ejaculate shot from his perfect cockhead and landed on his tanktop. "Yes, yes, yes," Ian moaned, his whole body tensed up as AJ worked his shaft. "Yes!"

The second surge splashed up like a fountain, then oozed down onto AJ's hand. It was slick and warm, and made Ian's dick slippery. He gripped harder and pumped again, and was rewarded with another flush of cum.

He'd never smelled another man's cum before. His own ejaculate didn't smell like this. Ian's cum smelled manly, masculine and musky and like all of the best sex he'd ever had. He wanted to taste it and immediately squashed that desire as he released his hold on Ian's quivering cock and wiped it off on his own shirt.

"Fuck, AJ. That was the bee's knees."

Ian's eyes were shut. AJ didn't say anything just took his shirt off and cleaned up the mess he'd made, both with his own cum and with Ian's, as best he could. The smell of sex grew thicker and made his head swim, and his cock jump again. "You smell so good," he whispered, the early morning removing any filters he may have employed in that moment.

"Mmm..." Ian mumbled, lazily opening his eyes. "You didn't hafta clean me up."

AJ shrugged. "It's okay. Go to sleep," he said.

Ian grunted in agreement, then rolled over and pulled the sheet up closer to his face. "Smells like sex," he noted, his voice thick with sleep.

"Smells good," AJ agreed. "Gonna go to bed now."

"K," Ian grunted, already half asleep.

AJ moved to his own room, his mind too full for him to fall asleep right away. Instead it replayed the sexual encounter and he found a million ways to be embarrassed for the rest of forever before sleep finally took him, too.

12