All Comments on 'Nothing Else To Do Ch. 02'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AydanFioreAydanFioreover 3 years ago
Great Second Chapter!

I'm so glad yo made a second chapter, and OMG this was so hot. I love stories about straight guys that fool around with each other! Ian needs to return the favor. It's only fair.

Ninalove25Ninalove25over 3 years ago

Loved it, I’m a little sad that you’re only planning to write 3 chapters but I’m very much looking forward to reading the next.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 3 years ago
big fan of ball-sucking

Really enjoyed this.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

This story is so hot. When reading I see myself in AJ's place sucking my friends balls and cock and swallowing his cum. It makes me horny to think of giving him this kind of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot, I pictured myself doing this to a friend when I was in college 40 years ago. I woke up drunk in his bed, both of us in our white y fronts, he was fast asleep and I could see his bulge right there beside me. Very tempted in my drunk state (but not enough to not remember that sight in the early morning darkness with the street light shining in the bedroom window). I never did anything but sure fantasized about reaching out and touching him and moving down to get my face between his legs to suck his cock and lick his balls until he unloaded in my mouth. I often wonder if he might of been open to it given he allowed me to strip down and share his bed with him when I got back from the pub, me in my underwear, with my high school & college buddy also in his underwear. I often thought about sucking him in high school too, maybe, just maybe he would have been open to it back then? He wasn't weirded out about us being half naked in bed together that night. Our friendship is still strong to this day, after all, we had also seen each other naked over the years in the school showers and slept in the same bed that one night and had many good party times together over the years. What a nice uncut dick with a hairy black bush he has. Cock sucking and licking balls remains a huge fantasy of mine that I want to experience one of these days, it would be awesome with him one day, so too bad he had recent heart issues! I'd still suck him today if I had the chance. Great story and I really relate to that desire of getting a good friend off in the most intimate way...I had a great release thinking about me and my buddy in this story...keep writing these!

NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 1 year ago

One of the hottest storys I've read on here. So detailed and really focused on how intimate sex between friends can be. Very well written too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES