Nothing Else To Do Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I wanna what? Get a girl to suck my balls?"

He half-shrugged. "Just have your balls sucked. By anyone."

Ian turned to him, a wicked smile on his face. "Yeah, I guess." They stroked each other in silence for a while. Ian watched him the whole time, making everything feel like it was turned up to eleven. "Have you?"

"Have I sucked someone's balls?" AJ squeaked.

Ian snorted, then threw his head back and pushed his hips into AJ's hand. "I meant have you had your balls sucked? But, have you sucked someone's balls before?"

AJ shook his head, then looked down, but Ian's hand on his cock was just as embarrassing as looking at Ian. Maybe not just as, but it was definitely making him feel excited-embarrassed aroused. "No to both." He took a deep breath, trying to stop himself from saying the next part, but also not wanting to stop. "I'd do it, like, for you. Not for anyone, just you. If you really wanted to try it." Ian's hand paused mid-stroke again. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean-"

"You'd suck my balls?" Ian asked. If he'd said it in any other tone AJ would've maybe ran away, even though they were in his room, but Ian sounded excited. "Just cause no one else ever did?"

AJ half-shrugged again, ready to run, adrenaline coursing through his veins. "Yeah, I guess. I mean, If you didn't think it was, shit. I'm, it's weird, right? I went too far, didn't I?"

Ian released his cock and grabbed his wrist as AJ pulled away, stopping him from escaping. "It's not weird. Not too far. Don't go, please?"

He turned around and the look of excitement and vulnerability on Ian's features was too much to bear. "Are you sure?" he asked, his voice raspy.

"Yeah. I mean, that sounds awesome. I've always wanted to have it done to me, I mean, what guy doesn't wanna at least try that?" He moved and AJ would've bolted if he didn't still have a firm grip on his wrist. "Get on the floor, I'll sit on the edge of the bed?"

"Yeah, sure, okay," AJ agreed, allowing Ian to move him into place. Once he was between Ian's legs he looked up and was rocked by a wave of arousal, suddenly living out his fantasy from the night before.

"Fuck, you're hot." Ian's eyes were hungry, and it made everything just a little better that he was the reason. "Take off your shirt, it's weird, yeah?"

AJ nodded, then pulled his shirt over his head. "You too, then," he insisted. "That way we're even." Ian didn't hesitate, and before his next breath he was naked. AJ fought the urge to catch one of Ian's dark nipples between his lips, then crushed the thought down as small as it would go. "How do you wanna do it?"

Ian shrugged. "Do it how you'd want it done to you, is that alright?"

AJ nodded, then swallowed hard. Ian's erection was intimidating, but in a good way. He sucked in a deep breath, it filled his lungs with the scent of Ian's arousal, musky and rich. His mouth watered and he swallowed again, then leaned in, using his hands to push Ian's legs further apart. He'd never been so close to another man's dick, flaccid or erect.

There was something so pure and raw about Ian's smooth sceptre that drove him crazy with need. He gripped Ian's shaft with one hand and pulled up, the lifted skin bringing Ian's balls with it. He leaned in and Ian's scent grew stronger, strong enough that it made his head swim with lust.

"You look so sexy between my legs," Ian whispered, not even trying to hide his lustful stare. It pushed away all of AJ's reason, replaced instantly with reciprocated lust. He dove in, catching one of Ian's balls between his lips. The soft hair on his sack felt strangely pleasant as he sucked the testicle into his mouth.

Ian moaned, then bit his lip to stifle it. AJ smiled around his sack, pleased with himself. Ian tasted like he smelled. AJ found he actually kind of liked it, a little salty and completely masculine, with just a hint of soap. He wondered if Ian had showered recently, then the thought was gone as he sucked the second testicle into his mouth.

He stroked Ian as he sucked on his balls. Ian danced for him, every lick and suckle eliciting moans and mewls that drove AJ even further. He sped up on Ian's shaft and Ian's hips jumped up off the bed. He sucked hard as he pulled away from Ian's loins, his balls reluctantly pulled through his lips one at a time.

AJ paused, looking up to gauge Ian's reaction. Ian's eyes were hooded and his head was thrown back in pleasure as he leaned back on his elbows. "That's intense, dude," Ian said, his voice huskier than before. "Very nice. Feels very nice. Everything nice."

AJ snorted, then sucked his balls into his mouth again, his hand working Ian's pole. Ian moaned in surprise, then his whole body shuddered as AJ sucked and pulled away again. "You like this?"

"Fuck, dude," Ian agreed. "It's fucking fuck. Like, fuck. Yeah. Fuck."

AJ chuckled. Instead of sucking on Ian's balls again he grabbed them and kissed the dimpled skin instead, pleased with how it felt against his lips. Ian's hips were restless as AJ held his cock in one hand and balls in the other. It was a powerful feeling, somehow, being between Ian's legs holding his pleasure hostage.

He knew how to make Ian dance for him even more. He stuck his tongue out and licked Ian's ballsack, then sucked the skin into his mouth without the balls this time. Ian's frustrated whine just spurred him on, made him want more. He let the skin slip from his lips. He stuck his tongue out and started at the base of Ian's dick, then slowly ran his tongue up Ian's masterpiece.

Ian whined again and he knew what to do. Just before he found the frill around Ian's cockhead he tasted something bitter. He blinked away the pleasure that tasting Ian's precum had filled him with, ignoring his aching cock bouncing needily between his own legs. The frill felt even better than he'd imagined it would, so he swirled his tongue around the entire head.

Ian was laying down now, his hands at his sides in tight fists. "Fuck, AJ."

AJ chuckled, then licked back down his length, intentionally too slow. Ian whined and writhed, but AJ maintained his pace. He nipped Ian's nutsack gently, then licked his way up to the cockhead, pleased with his reward of a fresh dewdrop of precum peeking from his slit. He licked it up, this time taking a moment to fully savor the bitter taste.

Another trip down, then back up Ian's rod had Ian gasping and panting with need. "Fuck. Fuck. Dammit, AJ, don't fucking tease me, suck my cock already if you're gonna! Please, suck my cock!"

AJ growled, then pushed his lips against Ian's soft tip. They locked eyes just before he pushed his mouth down over his cock. It was an intense moment shared between them, and it felt like something bigger than just that moment.

Ian's dick was perfect, even how it felt in his mouth, how it tasted, how it stretched his lips wide. He only got a third of the way down before he couldn't take Ian any deeper, but Ian didn't seem to mind. It wasn't something he had ever thought about before, but he really enjoyed what it felt like to have his lips stretched wide and his mouth filled with another person's flesh.

Ian shifted so that he was half sitting up again, resting on his elbows. "Do you think you can jerk yourself like this?"

AJ nodded, a pulse of need sending his right hand to his own loins. Ian reached forward and leaned to the side a little, checking him out as he began tugging on his own member. At first it was a little disorienting, but soon he fell into the movements of sucking Ian off and jerking himself off at the same time. The trick was to time it together.

"Fuck, AJ. That's right, jerk off. I want you to cum so hard you black out." Ian hissed pleasurably as AJ pulled up while sucking hard, stopping just before the frill with only his cockhead left his mouth. He circled Ian's glans with his tongue and was rewarded with another flush of precum.

He pulled back and Ian's cock popped from his mouth. A strand of saliva connected them for a brief moment. "Is it good?"

Ian's fingers threaded through his pandemic-shaggy hair, tilting his head up. "The best," Ian replied, locking eyes with him. "Can I ask you to do something else?"

"Yeah, sure. Of course," he replied, his voice raspy. "Anything."

"Can I cum in your mouth? Sorry, just, no girl's ever let me do it, and I wanted to try it at least once and you don't have to swallow and-"

"Yeah, sure," AJ cut in, stopping Ian's rambling.

"I don't wanna-"

AJ licked his cock again, holding him at the base as he travelled up the length. He closed his lips just under his fringe again and Ian trembled, making the best noises. "You've never had done, right?"

Ian nodded. "Naw, never. Not even on accident."

AJ half-shrugged. "Okay. So, I'll do it. No biggie."

Ian looked surprised, then nodded. "You sure?" AJ nodded. Ian's hand on his head gently pushed AJ's head back towards his generous endowment. It wasn't a conscious effort, just a gentle nudge. "You're the best," Ian whispered. "I'll make sure to reciprocate, I promise."

"Shut up, Ian," AJ said, then nipped gently at Ian's tip. Ian squeaked and they both laughed, then he plunged down Ian's cock again. He sped up his movements, both on Ian's cock and on his own. It felt better than he thought it would, better than he would admit to anyone other than Ian. This was something they shared, something intimate, connecting them deeply on a personal level, and that made it even better.

"Gonna cum soon," Ian warned, his hips moving in slight rotations. "Fuck, AJ. I haven't had my dick sucked like this, well, ever. Fuck. There, please, let me cum in your mouth, please!"

AJ sucked harder and nodded without letting Ian out of his mouth. His jaw ached and his throat was dry, but he wasn't gonna stop until Ian was finished emptying his clip. His own dick ached and his balls felt tight, but he couldn't come. So close, but he couldn't get himself over the edge.

Ian's fingers in his hair moved his head faster, setting the pace he needed to get off. "God, yes, AJ. You're gonna, I'm gonna cum in your mouth. I wanna see you cum, with your mouth full of my jizz, that's, oh god, don't stop, AJ, fuck!"

The taste was beyond anything he'd ever experienced, bitter and astringent, but also... It wasn't good, but he liked it. Ian's dick pulsed in his mouth as his second stream of cum shot out, filling AJ's mouth too full. He could either choke on it or swallow it, so he swallowed it.

As Ian's creamy passion slipped down his throat his own cock shot off hard enough to send his cum flying. Ian was riding his face, his cum flowing into his mouth in pulses as his own dick painted the side of his bed, the floor, he didn't care where the fuck it went.

Eventually Ian's fingers gently pulled from his hair as he fell backwards onto AJ's bed. "Holy fuck that was good." He jumped up just as quickly. "Can I see it? In your mouth?"

AJ flushed, still wringing the last of his batter from his flagging member. He shook his head. "Sorry. I swallowed it."

"You swallowed it all?" Ian asked, sounding amazed, but he was too afraid to look up. Instead he looked down at the puddles of his own cum on the carpet.

Idiot, he was such an idiot, getting carried away like that. He got up, looking around for something to clean it up with, then ended up using his own discarded shirt.

"Sorry. There was so much, and I didn't wanna ruin it for you-"

"Shut up, dude. That was, I mean, you swallowed it? I didn't want you to think you had to, but fuck that's hot. No one's ever swallowed my jizz before. Was it terrible? Like, as terrible as girls make it out to be?"

"Nah," he said, rubbing his spunk from the carpet as best he could. He hoped it didn't stain. "Like, it wasn't bad. I mean, it's not great, but it's not bad. Like, you know, pussy juice isn't exactly tasty, but it's sexy. It's like that."

"Yeah?" Ian asked, scooting over. "Come back up here." He patted the bed next to him.

"I should put something on..."

Ian shrugged. "You don't hafta. Come here."

He did as Ian asked. Once he was settled Ian closed the distance between them so that their thighs were touching. "Thanks, like, for real. Was it good? I mean, you got off, was it better than last night?"

He snorted. "Um, yeah. It wasn't weird, like, getting, ah, head from me?"

"Why would it be weird?" Ian asked. "Unless it was weird for you?"

He shook his head quickly, looking down at his now-soft penis. "It wasn't. I, it was, I liked it. I mean, it felt really good. It wasn't weird for me, as long as it wasn't weird for you."

Ian leaned against him, then stood up. AJ looked over, catching a facefull of Ian's sculpted ass. "Good. It wasn't weird for either of us. We can, ah, like, do this whenever you're feeling backed up. Just, like, tell me, alright?"

"We can do this again?" he asked. Did it sound desperate, how he said it? He hoped not. "Like, you wanna..."

"Any time you wanna jerk off, sure. I mean, it's up to you, whenever you wanna get off." Ian picked up his clothes, then headed for the door. "I'm gonna hit the shower then get ready for bed. I have an early morning tomorrow."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean ta-"

"Shut up, AJ. I wanted to. It's all good. Get some sleep."

He waited until Ian finished his shower, then ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth again, the residual cum making his mouth taste bitter, but also making him feel weird. He was having a hard time processing what just happened. Shame that he took it too far. Post-orgasm giddiness. A sense of superiority from the intimacy that only he and Ian shared. Horniness from Ian's flavor still coating his mouth, salivating for another round on Ian's pole.

He was nearly giddy and horny enough that he wanted to touch himself. He pushed the thought away quickly. If he could take care of himself then all of this with Ian would stop, and he wasn't ready to stop yet. He'd quit when Ian was done, promised himself that when Ian said stop that they'd go back to what they had been before, that he'd be okay with it all.

His chest grew tight at the thought and he dismissed it, remembering instead how Ian looked above him, watching him intently as he stroked himself in time to his blowjob. Would Ian wanna do it again tomorrow? Was that too soon?

It couldn't hurt to ask, right?

12