Nothing Else To Do Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian brushed his lips over AJ's. "You're babbling, AJ." AJ blushed, then Ian kissed him and it didn't matter. It was clumsy and awkward at first, kissing Ian wasn't like kissing a girl. He was harder, if that made sense, his lips firmer, his kiss more demanding. It actually made him feel better that it didn't feel like kissing a girl. He wanted this to be different. Special.

Ian's hands landed on AJ's ass and he pulled their loins together, grinding himself against AJ's boner. "Fuck, Ian," AJ panted when Ian pulled away for a breath. "You taste good."

"You too. You brushed your teeth?"

AJ blushed. "Yeah, I wanted to make sure-"

"It's hot. I, ah..." Ian pulled their groins together again. "I'm gonna blow you. You still want me to?"

AJ nodded. "Can we kiss more first?"

Ian pulled him by his ass, walking backwards until he fell onto the bed, pulling AJ down with him. AJ twisted and landed next to Ian on the bed, then they were kissing again, speaking their need and desire with their tongues in each other's mouths, apologizing and declaring themselves all at the same time.

Ian pulled back after a few breathy minutes, catching AJ's wandering hand. "Hey now, none a that, it's my turn." AJ pulled his guilty paw away, biting his lower lip. Ian's shaft fit so perfectly in his hand that he just naturally wanted to stroke it.

Ian pushed him so that his back was on the bed, then pulled his legs up. AJ got the hint and moved, rolling deeper onto the bed. Ian spread his legs apart and knelt between his knees, staring straight into AJ's eyes. AJ could tell he was nervous, his hands were shaking. "Ian," he whispered. "You don't have to, if you don't wanna."

"Wanna," Ian replied, turning his head down to AJ's erection. "I'm just nervous, like, you're really good at it and I'm afraid I'll suck."

AJ trembled. "It doesn't matter if you do. You can fuck me, Ian, I cleaned, ah, that part, you know, too."

Ian shook his head. "No way, not yet. It takes a while, like, you need prepped and probably a few days of stretching so it doesn't hurt. And special lube. I was reading all about it when you were in the shower, I still have some articles I haven't read yet."

"I don't care if it hurts."

"I do," Ian insisted. "I want you to like it, AJ. I want it to feel good for you, too. I don't, I'm not..." He sighed, then looked back up at AJ, sitting on his heels between his legs. "It fucks me up that you thought I was manipulating you, and I was, I just, it wasn't intentional. I don't want this to be that kind of relationship. AJ, you're the coolest, most awesome human being I've ever met. I want, I wanna know what you want. I wanna do things that make you happy. Things with you that make us both happy."

AJ's throat was too tight with emotion. "Okay," was all he could manage to say, but his heart was too stupid full. It was gonna take all the concentration he had not to nut the second Ian's lips even caressed his dick.

Ian watched him for a second, a million emotions on his face all at once. He looked like he was gonna say something else, then smiled before dropping his head between AJ's legs. He grabbed AJ's rod, his hands nothing like a girl's, and again he found it just made it better.

Ian made sure AJ was watching, then stuck his tongue out and licked his tip, just a little lap over his slit. He pulled back a second later with his nose scrunched up. "You make it seem like this tastes good," he complained.

AJ pulled away, or would've had Ian not held his cock hostage in his firm grip. "Sorry. I mean, I like it. It's not, I like it. It's sexy. Sorry, you don't hafta-"

"Hush, AJ. It was just surprising is all. I didn't know what to expect. It's fine, relax, okay?"

AJ nodded, but he couldn't relax, it was all, he wasn't, like, Ian was touching his junk. Ian ducked back down again and licked him more firmly, starting halfway down his shaft this time. His tongue wrapped around his cockhead and AJ squrimed.

"That's more like it," Ian said, cocky again. AJ's cock twitched, he couldn't help it, and Ian chuckled, then lapped the length of his dick again. "You taste clean."

AJ bit his lip. "I washed it like, four times."

"You don't hafta. I wasn't always shower-fresh."

AJ looked down at his belly, too nervous to look at Ian directly. "I like it when you're not showered. I mean, like it when you're showered, too, but I like tasting you. Sorry."

"Fuck, AJ, stop apologizing! It makes me, like, no one's ever told me they like my taste before. I really like that you like it." Ian licked him again, his other hand trailing up AJ's belly. "It feels so nice to touch you. You're not soft at all, you're hard in all the right places."

"Um. Thanks?" God, he felt so stupid. Why did he say stupid shit all the time. It didn't seem to bother Ian at all, and he was thankful that he chose to ignore it. Ian's hand wrapped around his waist, distracting him long enough for Ian to suck his mushroom tip into his mouth. He gasped.

Ian chuckled, his tongue lathing his slit in a way that was too much and not enough all at once. Ian pulled away a second later. "I'm glad it seems like you're enjoying this. I was worried I'd suck at it."

"Ian, I'm so close, I'm gonna nut soon and-"

Ian frowned. "That's my fault, I'm sorry AJ. Cum, and I'll do this properly later. Just cum, AJ. I wanna watch it close up."

AJ shuddered, then laid back when Ian's hand pushed him down. His lips closed over AJ's cockhead again, licking his slit until he was dancing, Ian's fist sliding up and down his shaft. "Fuck, Ian. Gonna cum, oh god, gonna cum, gonna cum..."

Ian pulled off, his face still close as he watched AJ's pulsing dick, his hand moving in a perfect rhythm. His balls tingled, then unleashed days of unspent lust all at once. He thrust into AJ's hand, his hips bouncing off the bed as he came. His dick pulsed with each surge of cum, Ian pumping him in time to it. It felt like Ian was pulling more cum from him with each tug, it felt like he was cuming forever.

"Ian, fuck, Ian, fuck," he grunted, his toes curling as he humped Ian's hand, his fist more slippery with each surge.

"Shit, AJ, you came so much. So much cum," Ian said, sounding impressed.

AJ opened eyes he didn't realize were closed to find Ian smiling at him, pleased with himself. "Oh, fuck. I'm so sorry," AJ exclaimed, sitting up quickly.

"What the hell are you sorry for?" Ian asked, frowning with half his face.

"I got it on you, on your face, I'm sorry," AJ said, leaning forward to wipe it off. Ian batted his hand away and AJ pulled it back to his chest. "Sorry."

"Stop apologizing," Ian said, sitting back on his heels again.

AJ's eyes locked onto the massive tent in Ian's shorts. "You're hard," he said, his throat tight and his mouth was watering.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Ian asked. "I just, you just came all over, it was hot."

"I can, ah, if you, um..." He said, trying to ask but his own words haunting him hard enough he couldn't.

"This isn't about me today, AJ," Ian said, looking down at his bulge. "I'm okay."

"I wanna," he whispered. He swallowed down the extra saliva, then licked his lips before he knew he realized what he was doing.'

"For real? I don't wanna take advantage of you."

AJ shook his head, then pushed Ian backwards. He fell awkwardly, since he'd been kneeling, but he righted himself quickly, laying on his back. "I'm sorry I said it like that." He caught himself licking his lips again and forced himself to stop.

"You really do like it, don't you," Ian said, watching him with hooded eyes. "Are you, do you really crave it?"

AJ nodded. "Sorry I'm a weirdo. Does it make you uncomfortable?"

Ian sniffed, his hands moving to his waist. He shimmied out of his underwear quickly and AJ's eyes locked onto the cock he loved so much. It was in his mouth before he could stop himself, it's girth stretching his lips perfectly. He moaned in the back of his throat as Ian's precum left a trail over his tongue.

"Why would it make me uncomfortable? You know how much I like you sucking my cock, right?" Ian said, his fingers sliding into AJ's hair. AJ ignored him, trying to suck Ian deeper but the angle was wrong and he couldn't get it without gagging. Ian pulled him off his cock by his hair.

AJ blinked, trying to suck Ian in again, but Ian held him, forcing him to meet his eyes. "You know how much I like you on my cock, right AJ?"

He tried to nod but it just made Ian's fist in his hair put stinging tears in his eyes. "Yes," he agreed. He swallowed the excess saliva in his mouth again, Ian's eyes locked onto his throat as he did.

"Do you like it, when I call you things, like, ah. I don't wanna make you, I mean, do you like it when I talk dirty?"

AJ rolled his eyes, trying to get Ian's rod back in his mouth. Ian tugged his head back up.

"Tell me, I need, I wanna make sure you, I'm not doing anything-"

"I'm your cumslut," he said, making eye contact and also embarrassed by his proclamation.

Ian growled, locking eyes with him. "Fuck, AJ. You gonna swallow my load?"

He tried to nod, forgot Ian's fist gripping his hair. "Yes, please."

Ian pushed his head down and forced his cock between AJ's lips. "Fuck, yeah, shit AJ." He relaxed his grip and AJ shook his hand off, then began sucking again.

He still couldn't get Ian as deep as he wanted, so he pulled off and licked his way down Ian's scepter until he reached his fuzzy balls. Ian moaned as he sucked one between his lips. He gripped Ian's cock and began stroking it as he suckled Ian's testicles. He loved how the soft skin felt in his mouth, loved how strongly Ian's balls tasted like him.

"Shit, AJ, you really are good at that," Ian said. AJ pushed his legs part and fell to his hands and knees between Ian's legs, then pulled Ian's legs over his shoulders to expose his taint, and below that his delicate pink bud. AJ licked his taint, Ian's taste growing stronger the lower he went. "AJ," Ian moaned.

Ian squeaked and his legs tensed when AJ pulled him wider and brushed his tight bud with his tongue. "Relax," AJ suggested, fighting Ian's strong legs.

"You wanna do me?" Ian asked, his legs trembling.

"No, yeah, I dunno. Maybe, but I want you first," he said, nuzzling Ian's taint with his nose. "You smell so good. Taste so good."

"Why are you licking me there, then?" Ian asked, sounding a little out of breath.

"I just wanna," AJ said. "I dunno. You taste good, it's, I dunno. I'm sorry I'm weird." He pulled back and put Ian's legs back down on the bed. "Was it bad? I'm sorry."

Ian watched him, looking conflicted. "It wasn't bad, it's just, I dunno. Super intense. I wasn't expecting it."

"I can just do it normal," AJ said, falling back between Ian's legs. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Ian said.

"Sit up, please? On the edge of the bed? I can't take you as deep as I want from this angle. If that's okay," he added.

Ian rolled his eyes. "No, don't blow me and swallow my cum, said no man ever. Relax, AJ. Do what you wanna do. I just wasn't, I'm not ready for the, I mean, my butt isn't clean or anything."

"Don't care," AJ said. "If it's clean or not. It's sexy."

Ian moved and AJ fell to the floor between his legs, sucking him back into his mouth in one perfect motion. He moaned, it felt so good to have Ian in his mouth. Too good. "God, it's so fucking hot how good you look sucking my cock, AJ. Like you were born for it. You want my cum?"

AJ moaned and nodded, unwilling to pull off his prize to answer verbally. He grabbed Ian's balls in one hand, gently rotating them around his palm. It felt so nice, the weight of Ian's stones perfection as they settled in his hand. He bobbed on Ian's rod, taking him just a little deeper each time.

It should've bothered him, how perfect it felt between Ian's legs, how wonderful it felt to suck his cock deeper with each pass. How much he liked the naughty taste of Ian's precum sliding over his tongue and filling the back of his mouth.

"God, AJ. You look so good with my cock in your mouth. That look on your face, you're hungry for cum, aren't you?"

AJ moaned in agreement, Ian's words and cock sending blood back to his nethers. He sucked harder, urging Ian to finish.

"If you keep sucking me deep like that I'll cum right down your naughty little cocksucker throat and you won't get to taste my jizz, AJ," Ian warned. He caught AJ's head with both hands and forced him to look up at him. "Fuck, you're so sexy."

He almost had Ian all the way in his mouth, but lifting his head like that had him gagging on Ian's meaty piece. He pulled back and coughed just a little, trying to calm his gag reflex. He wanted to go back down but Ian held him back. "Ian?"

Ian bit his lower lip nervously. "You, there's still cum on my face, right?"

AJ nodded, trying to look away, ashamed. "Sorry."

"If you were really sorry, um, you'd, ah, you'd clean it up," Ian said. AJ wished he'd be more confident, he loved Ian's cockiness during their encounters.

AJ nodded. "Yes, sir," he whispered, then climbed up Ian's body. He was up on his knees between Ian's legs on the bed, close enough to Ian's body that his member was pressing against his lower belly in just the right way. He leaned in and licked a sticky trail of cum from Ian's jaw, his stubble scratchy on his tongue. He licked again, and a third time just to make sure he got it all, his cum bitter on his tongue.

"You missed a spot," Ian noted, pointing to his lips.

"I didn't get any on your lips," AJ said, still checking for any remains.

Ian chuckled and leaned in, then they were kissing again. AJ hugged him tight and kissed him back eagerly. Ian ground his cock into AJ's taut belly, it left a sticky trail wherever it touched. AJ broke away from the kiss and fell back between Ian's legs, catching his cock on the way down so that it was already in his mouth before he was even settled.

"What a good cumslut you are," Ian praised, gently brushing his fingers through AJ's hair. "I'm gonna make sure you get a good taste of it, I won't cum down your throat and deny you your favorite treat today. That's more of a punishment, isn't it? Not getting to taste my yummy cum before you swallow it?"

He whined, conflicted. He wanted both. He wanted it all.

Ian chuckled. "Don't you dare swallow any of it until you show me. I wanna see how big of a load I give you today."

AJ whined again, Ian usually came a lot, enough that he had to swallow at least once. If he didn't swallow it would leak out all over the place. The thought of Ian's cum on his face was hot, too, reminding him of Ian's words the night before. His dick pulsed at the thought, and somehow he was nearly ready to burst again, probably from days of frustration and pent up lust.

He nearly screamed when Ian's foot began tracing his shaft. He gagged again, but refused to pull off this time. Ian chuckled and stroked his shaft with his foot.

"You're so hard, and you just came," Ian noted.

He whined, but he also pushed himself into Ian's foot. He sucked hard, trying his best to coax Ian's nuts to pump a creamy reward into his mouth.

"Such a greedy little cumslut," Ian said, sounding breathier. "Fuck, AJ. I wanted to make it last, but you're making it so hard."

He couldn't stop himself, he pulled off Ian's cock just long enough to say "that's what she said," before swallowing Ian's cock down again.

Ian was stunned for a second, then he chuckled, then laughed. His laughter made AJ laugh, and he sat back on his heels and they both laughed. Tears stung his eyes and his ribs hurt before he was calm enough to start blowing Ian again.

"Fuck, you're fucking amazing, AJ. Shit," Ian paused here, trembling as AJ grazed his teeth around Ian's frenulum before popping off his cock to look up at him.

"I want it," he begged. "Please?"

"Are you gonna cum again? You're leaking precum all over my foot."

"Sorry," he apologized again, looking down to find a shiny trail of his precum on Ian's big toe.

Ian pressed hard against his dick with his foot. "If you apologize again I might accidentally kick you," he threatened.

"Sor... I mean, okay," he said, catching himself.

"Better," Ian praised. "I'm gonna fill your mouth with spunk. Don't forget, you're not allowed to swallow any of it until I see it."

"Okay," he whispered, watching Ian's foot slide up and down the length of him.

"Good boy," Ian praised. "Now suck my cock, you sexy cum-eater."

AJ groaned and pushed his mouth over Ian's cockhead again, taking a second to wrap his tongue around the softer head of it before plunging down as far as he could, which wasn't as far as he could go once he warmed up to it, but he wanted Ian's load now, and he wanted to show it off.

He bobbed and stroked Ian's shaft, his other hand slipping under his balls to stroke his taint in time to his sucking. "Fuck yeah, AJ, right there. Yeah, milk me dry, AJ. Gonna cum, don't you dare swallow."

He felt Ian's cock throb and his balls pull up just before Ian's first surge of seed. It tasted different today, he thought he could taste the alcohol in Ian's system just a little bit, but the thought flittered away when the second pulse filled his mouth to the limit. A third burst of Ian's creamy treat broke the seal of his lips around Ian's cock. He whined, lost track of how many shots Ian fired as it leaked out of his mouth and down his chin, as it coated Ian's cock, still thrusting in and out between his cum-covered lips.

Ian held his head with both hands, gently thrusting into AJ's mouth. "Fuck, that's hot. A little more, just a little more," he panted. AJ was mildly surprised when his mouth felt even fuller. He had to force himself not to swallow, it was all he wanted to do.

Ian's foot pressed into his cock again as he slowly pulled out of AJ's mouth. When he did his cum flushed out, too. AJ whined, tipping his head back with his mouth open to show Ian and also not lose his well deserved treat.

"God, AJ. Just, fuck. You wanna cum?"

AJ couldn't say anything, he nodded his head, tiny little bobs so he didn't lose any more come. Even so, he could feel it slipping down his throat. It was so hard not to swallow. He was whining, he couldn't help it.

"Jack yourself, don't you swallow until your load is all over my foot, you understand me, cumslut?"

He nodded again, closing his eyes as his hand wrapped around his own burning manhood. Ian's cum was leaking out fo the sides of his lips, running down his chin to his jaw. Somehow it was getting up his nose, filling his entire head with Ian's essence.

"Now cum," Ian demanded, taking his chin between his fingers. He licked, starting at AJ's jaw, then up his chin and to where his cum was leaking out of his mouth. It was so fucking hot that AJ lost it, his cum oozing more than anything else out of him. "Yeah, cum, swallow my cum, AJ."

Ian pressed his foot against AJ's cock again, coating it in his passion. It made it slippery and he slid his foot all over AJ's cock, getting cum all over everywhere. He didn't care, couldn't care as he filled his belly with Ian's cum.

His mind was hazy with fulfilled lust, so when Ian stuck his cum-covered foot in his face he didn't even hesitate to lick the thick, creamy load from the top of his foot. "What a dirty bitch you are, eating your own cum off my foot. That's right," he said quickly when AJ almost pulled away in shame, "eat your cum, I wanna watch you enjoy it."

AJ moaned again, licking the product from his own loins from Ian's foot. It didn't taste as good as Ian's cum, but it was sexy because Ian wanted him to do it. Because it was cum. He really was a cumslut.

When Ian was pleased with his job he pulled his foot away, then leaned down and caught AJ in another kiss. "That was awesome," Ian praised. "Thank you."