Nothing Else To Do Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ shuddered, too many emotions making him, well, emotional. "Thank you," he whispered, his throat tight again, and suddenly he was crying, relief and release all to much for him all of a sudden.

"Shit, what's wrong, what'd I do now?" Ian asked, pulling AJ into his arms, pressing his still cum-covered face into the light dusting of chest hair above his left pec.

"Nothing," AJ whispered. "Everything. Just," he paused as sobs wracked his chest. "I was so worried it was all over. I needed this. I need you."

"I need you, too," Ian said, sounding almost as emotional as he felt. Ian's body shook and then they were both crying in each other's arms. It was intense and intimate on a level he'd never felt with another human being ever. He pushed Ian back and crawled on the bed, then wrapped his body around Ian's until they both calmed down.

It was a while later when Ian spoke again. "I'm still jealous of your potential new work friends," he said, a pout in his voice. "I'm a jealous person."

AJ nodded. "Okay. I'll try to remember that, you know, when shit like this happens."

"I don't wanna hurt you anymore," he complained, "but I can't not be jealous. You were all mine for the last four months, I got used to you here all the time. Need you here all the time."

"I'm not gonna quit this job before I even start it," AJ said, pursing his lips, not ready to fight again.

"I know. I won't ask you to, I promise. I just, so you know, when I'm a dick. Next time, I mean."

Ian buried his face into AJ's chest. "Okay."

"I'm really gonna miss you," Ian said.

"I'll miss you, too. We'll make it work, I promise."

Ian nodded into his chest. He didn't want to break the moment, but his face suddenly started to itch something fierce as Ian's cum dried. He wiggled but Ian held him tight.

He kissed the top of Ian's head, then pulled him back gently. "Hey, I need another shower, I'm covered in cum and it's itchy," he said.

"Okay," Ian said, reluctantly pulling away. He got out of bed, Ian's fingers trailing over his skin until he was out of range. "Hey, um... You wanna do something? After your shower?"

AJ stopped, turning to look at Ian over his shoulder. Ian was perfection, even when soft, just laid out on his bed, his pale skin contrasting with his navy sheets in just the right way. AJ's cock pulsed, even though both he and it knew they were spent for the day. "Sure, that'd be good."