Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 08

Story Info
Nikki and I finally get away to the cottage on the river.
12.1k words
4.47
5.9k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing in Life is Free 08

Please Note: This story contains some male to male contact. If you cannot handle that please just move along. I appreciate your votes and constructive criticism you might have. Please note that your comments should be constructive or they will be deleted. Thanks!

I'm Bishop. I'm an average looking middle-aged guy. I live on the edge of downtown in a three bedroom rambler with a detached garage. There's an efficiency apartment over the garage which is currently rented to a pretty young artist named Jerri. My office is only about two miles from my house but I work from home most days; going to the office only to meet with clients.

Jerri is not my girlfriend; she's my tenant. My girlfriend is a twenty-two year old waif named Nikki. She was homeless when we met and lived rent free in the apartment above my garage for a time but has since moved into my house and into my bed. Nikki is almost six feet tall and very slim. She has broad shoulders, small pert tits with long nipples and very narrow, boyish hips with a tight, very muscular little butt.

Nikki almost certainly has a form of autism known as Asperger's Syndrome. She's not stupid; on the contrary, she's incredibly bright. She possesses the amazing the ability to recall in detail anything that she's seen, heard or read. She's just not very self aware and is extremely awkward in social situations. She's becomes nervous and uncomfortable around strangers; often saying inappropriate things as she lacks any filter between her brain and her mouth.

Nikki has been studying books on Asperger's and is getting better at behaving normally in public by imitating what she knows that others consider 'normal.' At home, I've always encouraged Nikki to say whatever she wants and to freely tell me or ask me anything.

• • •

I woke with the first light of dawn as usual. Nikki was still sleeping soundly when I slipped out of bed and made my way, as quietly as possible, into the bathroom. Having quickly shaved and showered I stood at the end of the bed and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Nikki never stirred. She was curled up on her side with the covers pulled up to her chin. She had her fist balled up in front of her face and a thumb in her mouth. She looked so peaceful that I didn't want to disturb her.

I make a pot of coffee and took a mug with me to my home office where I settled in to get some work done. About two hours later Nikki wandered into my office looking very sleepy. Her hair was uncombed and she was rubbing sleep from her eyes. Nikki stood naked in the doorway to my office and gave me an angelic smile as I looked up from my work and said, "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning. Is there more coffee? I'm hungry."

I got up from behind my desk and walked with her into the kitchen. I poured her a mug of coffee and asked, "What would you like for breakfast?"

"Can I have pancakes?"

"Sure, honey." Nikki sat, bare assed, at the kitchen table while I fried some bacon and whipped up some pancakes from a boxed mix. Before long I was serving Nikki a stack of pancakes, a generous side of bacon and a tall glass of orange juice.

I sat down across from her and ate a couple of pancakes I'd made for myself. Nikki was still sleepy but ate greedily stopping only long enough to emit a small belch, grin widely and say, "Excuse me."

Nikki finished breakfast and started clearing the table and cleaning the cookware and dishes as I sat back to admire her from behind. She'd been getting regular meals since moving in with me so she had put on a little weight but I could still see her ribs whenever she reached into the cupboard above her head and there was still a tantalizingly wide gap between her thighs.

I couldn't resist. I got up and stood behind her to pat her tight little bum and give it a squeeze. Nikki giggled, shook her hips a bit and reached back with a wet hand and deftly found my cock through my shorts giving it a hard squeeze.

Without saying a word or even turning around Nikki leaned over the sink, reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks. She stood on her toes and pushed her hips back toward me invitingly. I reached between her thighs, spread her outer lips a little and found her already fairly moist inside as I pressed a finger into her.

I fucked her with my index and middle fingers, spreading her juices across her pussy before dropping my shorts and jockeys to the floor and aiming my cock at her slim little opening.

Nikki waited patiently with her cheeks still spread wide as I rubbed the bulbous head of my cock all over her, spreading my slippery pre-cum liberally from her clit to her asshole.

With one hand flat on her back I guided my cock into her with the other. She looked so tight but we were both well lubricated and I entered her with ease, pressing myself all the way in until my pubic bone hit her tailbone.

I withdrew and then immediately drove back in. I began slowly but quickly increased the tempo until I was slamming into her with such force that she let go of her ass cheeks and held onto the sink faucet for balance.

I carried on for a little while but wasn't really inclined to cum. I withdrew and, holding an ass cheek in one hand and my cock in the other rubbed her clit fiercely with the head of my cock as Nikki started to cum. She gyrated her hips as her legs and ass cheeks tensed rock hard under my touch. She took a quick sharp breath and groaned, "Oooohh fuuuuck!" She released her breath while her pussy simultaneously released a bit of her juices onto my cock and my hand.

Nikki dropped down off her toes but remained bent over the sink for a couple of minutes until she seemed more able to stand unsupported. "Thank you. I really needed that." She smiled when she turned toward me.

"Did you cum too?"

"No, it's OK. I'll save it for later." At my age I was usually only good for once or twice a day and I'd discovered that if I got all worked up during the day I would spurt like a fire hose when I finally did cum.

She held my softening cock in her hand and looked concerned, "Are you sure? I can give you a blowjob if you want. Should I use my hand? Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"That's very sweet, Nikki. I don't need to cum every time. I get just as much enjoyment watching you cum."

"Wow! OK. I'll let you know when I'm ready to cum again so you can watch." She grinned.

"Good. I can't wait."

"Really? OK. Do you want me to do it here?" She reached down between her legs with both hands.

"No. I didn't mean that literally. That's just an expression. People often say, 'I can't wait' when they mean that they're looking forward to something."

Nikki seemed to make a mental note of this and nodded, "OK. Good."

"Are you going to get dressed?"

"No. I think I'll go lay out on the patio and read for a while." Nikki did most of her reading while sunbathing nude in the backyard. She usually stretched out in a lounge chair on the patio just outside the kitchen door. I have a tall privacy fence around the backyard so it's quite private but two of my neighbours have second story windows that overlook my yard. I'd had to put up a pergola screen on one side when my neighbour complained that her teenage son was too busy masturbating to do his homework. The neighbour on the other side is a handsome young bachelor named Nathan. He's in his early thirties and rather than complain, he enjoys watching Nikki sunbathe and she seems to enjoy letting him watch.

Nikki picked up a heavy neurology textbook from the end of the kitchen counter and walked stark naked out the back door. I heard her say, "Oh. Hi Jerri!" I looked out the window to see Jerri coming down the stairs on the back of the garage. Jerri greeted Nikki cheerily and headed through the 'man door' into garage where she stores her bicycle.

Jerri is a graphic artist and her studio is only about a mile and a half from the house so she commutes by bicycle. She is a couple of years older than Nikki but at least a foot shorter. She's probably only about 4'10" but perfectly proportioned. She's got long, straight golden blond hair and a very pretty face. She is very slim with no discernable tits. She does have girlish hips and a plump little butt that brings to mind a ripe Georgia peach.

Jerri is very friendly and polite and took the apartment knowing all about Nikki's odd mannerisms and behaviour. She'd moved in with the help of an obviously lesbian friend named Beth who I assumed was her girlfriend but I haven't seen Beth since Jerri moved in. As a matter of fact I haven't seen anyone coming or going besides Jerri.

With Jerri off to work and Nikki reading in a lounge chair on the patio I returned to my office and got back to work. It was probably two or three hours later when I heard Nikki come in through the back door. I heard her stop at the refrigerator and then looked up to watch her walk down the hallway past the open door of my office.

I'd returned to my project when I heard the washing machine start. I expected Nikki to come back down the hallway or into my office but a few minutes went by and I still hadn't seen her. Curious, I got up and peeked down the hall. The bathroom door was standing open, she wasn't in there. I walked down the hall and looked into the laundry room.

I stood in the doorway and almost laughed out loud. Nikki's dildo was suction cupped to the top and she was riding the washing machine. She grinned at me as she stood with her feet spread obscenely wide, squatting atop the running washing machine grinding on her lifelike dildo. "This is fun!"

I didn't quite know what to say. I was sorely tempted to get my iPhone and start taking photos but I couldn't look away long enough to retrieve it from my desk. Nikki was supporting herself with one hand and massaging her clit with the other as she repeatedly brought her knees together and then spread them wide again. I could do nothing but stare.

It didn't take long. Nikki slammed her eyes shut, sank onto the dildo and shuddered violently gritting her teeth and snarling, "Oh fuck, fuck, yeah. Oh fuck!" It took three or four minutes before she calmed and stood up on top of the washer leaving the dildo, shiny with her juices stuck to the metal top of the machine.

Nikki hopped down to the floor and removed the dildo from atop the washer. She stood, leaning back against the washing machine with her legs spread wide. She was petting her pussy with one hand and holding the dildo in the other. Looking straight into my eyes she brought the imitation cock to her mouth and shoved it all the way in until its silicone balls rested on her chin. She languidly drew it out and sucked it clean.

"You never cease to amaze me. What on earth made you decide to fuck the washing machine?" I laughed.

"Nathan was jerking off in his window while I was reading so I got really horny and had to cum. I figured I'd do the laundry and get off at the same time. It worked." She grinned.

I just shook my head and laughed. "I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

• • •

I'd been more productive than usual all week and decided to take Friday off and make a long weekend of it. I'd been promising for weeks to take Nikki to my cottage on the river but we'd never been able to actually do it. It was only about a hour's drive and I was determined to make it happen this weekend.

I had inherited a cottage in the country from an beloved aunt and uncle who had died in a car wreck a few years back. In their will, they'd left their luxury car and their "River House" to me. The car wasn't to be as it was, sadly, the instrument of their premature demise. The house, however, turned out to be a jewel.

It's surrounded by twelve acres of woods, off a dirt road and down a winding quarter mile driveway so it's very private. It has all the conveniences of home with three bedrooms, two and a half baths and a large great room and kitchen. There's a satellite TV and internet system but the best part is the boat ramp and pier on the property with access to the main channel of the river. I keep a twenty eight foot center-console fishing boat on a boat lift at the pier so getting out on the water is just a walk through the backyard to the boat. The river is quite wide and the water is brackish so the fishing was always fabulous.

I loaded the few things I wanted to take with me into the car on Thursday evening after dinner while Nikki watched TV. I hadn't been in a while so I'd have to take plenty of groceries. There were cabinets full of non-perishable food and two well stocked freezers but I knew the fridge at the cottage was bare.

I woke at dawn on Friday morning and, leaving Nikki sound asleep in bed, I loaded a refrigerator full of groceries into the car and went back inside to prepare a simple breakfast of coffee, eggs and toast.

After an hour or so I heard the toilet flush in the master bath and knew that Nikki was up. She shuffled into the kitchen rubbing her eyes sleepily and slumped into a chair at the table across from me. As usual, she didn't have a stitch of clothing on. Resting her elbows on the table she leaned her chin in her hands and groaned. While I wake and rise from bed quickly and fully awake Nikki was quite the opposite. She liked to sleep in and was very slow to come fully awake.

I poured her a mug of coffee and slid it across the table to her. She took it sipping slowly and grimaced. "Thank you. I needed that."

"Eggs and toast?"

"Yes please."

I quickly put together a plate of three eggs and a couple of slices of buttered toast with jam and slid the plate between her elbows. She finally sat back and smiled a bit as she began to eat her breakfast.

"How would you like to go to the 'River House' this weekend?"

"Really? Can we?" She perked up a little.

"Yeah. I've been promising for weeks now but something always came up. I think we can get away with it this weekend. How 'bout it?"

"Sure! I can't wait!" She tried out her newest colloquialism making me grin.

"Good. When you're finished with breakfast put your bathing suits and enough clothes in a bag for the weekend and we'll leave this morning."

Nikki's eyes brightened and she hurried through breakfast.

"I'll do the dishes this morning. You just go get your things together. There are already plenty of things like toothbrushes, razors, shower gel and the like at the cottage. We don't need to bring any of those things. Just a few clothes and your bathing suits."

"OK." She left the kitchen in a hurry and headed for the bedroom. She was back, with her old backpack on her shoulder before I'd finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"That was quick. Are you sure you have everything you need?"

"Uh huh. I brought my swimsuits and some t-shirts and shorts."

"Underwear?"

"Yeah. I brought two pairs. OK?"

"Sounds good to me. I hope you won't need them." I waggled my eyebrows and smiled wickedly.

I left a note on the railing at the bottom of the stairs to Jerri's apartment letting her know that we were going to be gone all weekend. Jerri had a key to the house and, in my note, I let her know that she was welcome to use the laundry and to help herself to the six-pack of beer and the frozen pizza while we were gone. Nikki and I jumped into the car and we were off well before noon.

Nikki slept in the car most of the way to the cottage but when we emerged from the woods into the clearing where the house stood she sat up and looked around with interest.

"Wow! I thought you said it was a cottage. It's a house! It's almost as big as your other place."

"Yeah. I guess 'cottage' makes it sound like a little shanty in the woods. It does have all the amenities of home."

I'd hired a service to keep the grass cut and to make sure that the boat and lift remained in working order so there wasn't anything to do but carry the groceries inside and make ourselves at home.

I led Nikki upstairs to the master suite and she was surprised to find that my closet was full of clothes and that even the bathroom vanities were fully stocked. "You leave all this stuff here?"

"Sure, that way I can just come down on a whim and not worry about having to pack anything." I opened an empty closet and said, "This can be your closet if you want. You can leave your clothes here and just get more when we get back to town."

Nikki grinned widely and stepped into the closet and spun around. "It's bigger than my closet at home. There are even drawers in here!"

Leaving the closet she wandered through the rest of the house opening doors, cabinets and closets and peeking through everything.

I put a six-pack of beer and some bottled water into a cooler and led Nikki by the hand out the backdoor and across the wide backyard. We strolled down a grassy hill to the pier where my boat sat on its lift. This elicited yet another "Wow!" from Nikki.

Lowering the boat into the water I stepped over the gunwale and held out my hand to Nikki beckoning her aboard. The engine started on the first try and we were on plane in the main channel of the two mile wide river within five minutes. It was a bright sunny afternoon with almost no wind and the river was flat calm.

Nikki knelt on the seats at the bow of the boat and faced forward into the wind as we cruised up the river at speed. I slowed down to about 6 knots, engaged the autopilot on a straight course and went forward.

Nikki had kicked off her sandals but was still dressed in the shorts and t-shirt that she'd worn in the car for the trip down. I stepped up behind her and squeezed her firm butt. She turned to me, looked back at the helm and said, "Who's driving?"

I held up a little remote control and said, "It's OK. The boat has an autopilot system. It'll hold this course until I change it. I pressed a button on the remote control and the boat turned a couple of degrees to starboard."

"Oh, that's really cool." She turned completely around now and plopped down into the bow seat. "I really like your boat. I've never been on a boat before."

"Really? Never?"

"I was in a canoe once but never one with a motor." Nikki looked around the boat, examined the fishing gear, opened several compartments and was shocked when she found that there was even a small head on the boat. "Wow! There's even a bathroom!"

I led Nikki back up to the bow and showed her how to open the port side bow seat and convert it to a tanning bed. "What do you think? Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah!" She stood and looked around as we continued slowly up the river. "Uhm... Is it OK to take my shirt off here?"

"Sure Nikki. We're almost a mile from shore and there are only a few other boats out here. It's not going to bother anyone if you want to take your clothes off."

Nikki did just that. She'd neglected to wear any underwear so it was only a matter of pulling her t-shirt over her head and stepping out of her shorts. She sat on the tanning bed, set a pillow behind her head and laid back.

I continued up the river for another mile and anchored about twenty yards off a narrow sandbar. I put on some soft music and joined Nikki in the bow.

"You look comfy." She was stretched out on the tanning bed with her head propped up on a pillow high enough so that she could see over the gunwale to her left.

"This is really nice, Bishop." She reached for my hand and pulled me to her. As I stepped up beside her she continued to pull my hand, placing it between her legs. She leaned back, sighed and, holding my hand in hers she began to masturbate using my fingers.

After a couple of minutes she let go of my hand, brought her left knee up and spread her thighs wide. She reached down with both hands and spread herself open. I spread her wetness up across her pussy and pressed her clit with the pad of my middle finger. Nikki gave a little groan and said, "Put your fingers inside me."