Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki piped up now, "I don't mind. You're really pretty. Are you a lesbian?"

I whirled around as if attempting to stop Nikki's words from crossing the room. Nikki took note of the alarm in my expression and looked at Jerri. "I'm sorry. Was that inappropriate?"

"No, Nikki. It's OK. I'm not a lesbian but I do like girls too."

"Oh, so is Beth your girlfriend?" Nikki continued to probe.

I gave up. I looked at Jerri, rolled my eyes and just shrugged trying to convey my apologies.

For her part, Jerri didn't seem bothered at all. "Not really. I like her a lot but I wouldn't call her my girlfriend."

"OK. So, do you like me?"

"Nikki! Inappropriate!" I said.

Jerri just smiled and patted the air toward me with her open hand to signal to me that it was OK. She looked Nikki straight in the eye. "Sure, Nikki. I like you. You're very pretty but we're just friends, right?"

Nikki looked at me for guidance and I just shrugged.

"OK. Good. I think you're really pretty too."

"Jerri, would you like to stay for dinner? We picked up a couple of pizzas on the way home and it's more than we can eat."

"Thanks, Bishop. That sounds great."

We discovered that Jerri appreciated good beer too so we all shared several microbrewed beers and enjoyed some raucous conversation and laughter over dinner. Nikki and Jerri cleared the table and stood together at the sink.

I sipped my beer and watched them from across the kitchen as they stood, side by side chatting and laughing while rinsing the few dishes and putting them into the dishwasher. Jerri was a couple of years older but Nikki stood almost a full foot taller than Jerri. They seemed to be about the same width however, they were both very narrow. Nikki's butt was very taught and muscular like a sprinter's while Jerri's butt was very firm, a bit rounder and slightly wider.

They were talking low and giggling as they worked. They stopped and passed their iPhones back and forth, laughing out loud before going back to finish with the dishes. I was surprised when, at one point, Jerri stood on tiptoe and stretched up to kiss Nikki on the cheek.

When they were done Jerri thanked us for dinner and then surprised me by standing on tiptoe and kissing me on the cheek too. "You're a good man, Bishop. You guys are really sweet." She turned to the door, said "Goodnight," and returned to her apartment.

Nikki smiled and said, "She's really nice. I like her a lot."

"Well, you certainly made quite an impression on her. What were you two talking about?"

"Just girl stuff. I told her you're a really good lover; that you can make me cum like nobody ever has."

"Oh. That made her laugh?"

"No. I told her that we're in love but that you can't fuck me enough so you sometimes let me have sex with other people."

"Really, you don't think that was oversharing a bit?"

"Sorry." Nikki pouted a little.

"It's OK. You didn't say anything that wasn't true. So, is that what made her laugh?"

"No, She said that was nice so I told her about Paul and Nathan's really big dick and I showed her the picture of me holding Mr. Gary's cock from yesterday afternoon. What made her laught was when I told her how I got my free iPhone case and showed her the picture of Peter's little dick from the iPhone store. "

"Oh? That didn't shock her?"

"No, she liked it so I told her that if she wants me to, I will ask permission to have sex with her too."

"What'd she say to that?"

"She said 'OK.' So, can I have sex with Jerri?"

"What? Have you ever had sex with a woman before?"

"No. One of my boyfriends in college wanted me eat his other girlfriend's pussy while he fucked her. I thought licking a pussy would be gross so I didn't do it."

"You've changed your mind?"

"Sure. You lick my pussy and it's not gross at all. I even like licking you after I cum all over your face."

"So, you want to lick Jerri's pussy? She'll probably lick yours too, right?"

"Yeah. I think I'd like that though."

"Do you think it's a good idea to have sex with Jerri? She's living here, in the apartment. What if you guys get mad at each other or something? It also occurs to me that you might even get too close to her if she can make you cum too and then where would I be?"

"Really? Your friend Paul and Mr. Gary made me cum but I still only love you. I promise I won't fall out of love with you. It's just sex."

"You're right. I'll tell you what. You can have sex with Jerri once. Let's see how it goes but let's not make it a habit. OK?"

Nikki shrugged and kissed me. "OK. Can we go to bed now? I'm really horny."

"Sure, Honey. Let's go to bed."

We were both pretty horny after the discussion of Jerri so we didn't make love; we fucked. We ended up so sweaty and covered in cum that we had to have a shower before crawling under the covers.