Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed first one and then two fingers into her cunt while she began to stroke her clit. "Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck" me!

I obliged by pistoning my fingers in and out of her increasingly sopping wet pussy as she intensified her own efforts until she was furiously rubbing her clit and bouncing her tanned little buns off the seat cushion.

"Oh, don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck... I'm... Oh! SHIT!"

Nikki grunted and raised her hips high off the seat supporting herself on her shoulders and the balls of her feet. She suddenly dropped back down onto the cushion and continued to quiver and convulse for a full minute before seizing me by the wrist with both her hands and pulling my fingers into her. I stroked the tips of my fingers against the sensitive patch of flesh inside her and she threw her head back so hard her sunglasses flew off.

She began to convulse and shake again as she held me by my wrist. She shouted, "Yeah! Fuck yeah!" and came again. She actually squirted a fair amount of her juices wetting my fingers and hand.

Still holding me by the wrist with both hands, Nikki withdrew my fingers from her pussy and placed my hand on her flat, taught belly. She was glistening with sweat and grinning up at me. "You make me so happy, Bishop. That was wonderful."

I bent down and kissed her gently on the lips and patted her stomach thinking to myself, "As happy as I make her I still think I'm getting the better end of this deal."

"Do you want to go for a swim?"

She sat up. "Yeah, it's really hot."

I looked around; the little sandbar was about a hundred yards from the nearest shore. It was only Friday so there weren't any other boats within a half a mile. I stripped out of my t-shirt, shorts and underwear. I placed my small cooler on the swim platform and dove off the transom. I swam back to the boat to get my cooler and Nikki dove off the transom over my head.

We swam to the sandbar and walked up onto the narrow beach. I'd been here before and knew that it was a fairly common place for boaters to stop and picnic. It wasn't exactly legal in this county but I'd encountered nude sunbathers here before so I wasn't too worried about someone seeing us and complaining.

We sat in the sand at the water's edge and opened the cooler. I drank bottled water while Nikki tossed back three beers pretty quickly. "Careful. That much beer so quickly in this heat will go straight to your head."

She grinned holding the cold bottle to her chest between her tiny breasts, "Yeah. I like it. It makes me feel all fuzzy."

I just shrugged. I'd never seen her get really drunk so I guessed she knew her limit.

Nikki got up and waded into the river until the water almost touched her pussy. She reached down and splashed water onto herself, over her shoulders, into her face, across her breasts and between her legs. "Come on in. It feels wonderful."

I waded in and stood facing her and she took both my hands in hers and kissed me. She knelt in the water, placed my hands on either side of her head and put her own hands on my hips. She smiled up at me and opened her mouth wide, scooped my semi hard cock into her mouth and sucked hard.

I was almost instantly hard. "Oh Nikki. I think I'm the luckiest man alive."

I took hold of Nikki's ears and looked around for other boats or observers as Nikki took more and more of me into her mouth until her nose was bouncing off my pubic bone with every stroke.

I stood there in the river under the bright sun, rocking my hips and pulling on Nikki's ears as she repeatedly swallowed me whole. I lasted longer than I thought I might so Nikki had to withdraw every once in a while but continued jacking my off in her tight fist. Every time she would take me out of her mouth she'd look up at me and say, "I love your cock." Or, "Oh baby! I love it when you fuck my mouth." Or, "Oh Bishop, please cum in my mouth."

I'm only mortal; It was too much for me. I felt my orgasm building quickly. "Here it comes Nikki. I'm cumming, baby."

Nikki felt it coming too and withdrew my cock, tilted her head back and stuck her tongue out. She continued jacking me off while resting the head of my cock on her protruding tongue.

I watched my cum spurt onto her tongue and into her wide open mouth. She kept jerking me and collecting my cum in her mouth before standing up and kissing me hard and moaning into my mouth. She pushed her tongue against mine and with it my own cum. I wasn't sure if it was the brackish water or my cum but I tasted salt.

"Your cum tastes good, doesn't it?"

"It's OK. Does that turn you on?"

"Yeah." She grinned widely. "I like tasting both of us. Don't you like it too?"

"I like everything about making love with you, Nikki."

"Goodie!" She hugged me tightly.

I could see dark clouds moving in so we gathered our things from the little beach and swam back to the boat. As we pulled ourselves up the swim ladder and back onto the swim platform just as two jet skis came cruising up to the sandbar. The riders were a young couple who dismounted and waded up onto the sand. They turned and waved so we returned the friendly wave as we passed through the transom and back onto the boat. I went to the bow and pulled the anchor into its roller and watched as the couple on the beach removed their life vests. They were both topless.

Nikki sat beside me at the helm as we made our way back down the river and into the creek that would lead to my pier. I'd pulled my shirt and shorts back on but Nikki was still naked as we putted up the creek past the other three homes along the shore. As we approached Mr. Gibson's place Nikki suddenly ducked down into the deck of the boat. Gary Gibson, a really nice guy in his seventies, was standing in the deck of his own boat which was tied to his pier. I waved and called out to him as we glided by only about ten yards away and Mr. Gibson waved back. Nikki looked up at me from the deck where she sat giggling with her back to the high gunwale. "Did he see me?"

I chuckled, "No, I don't think so."

With the boat back on the lift we went back into the comfortably air-conditioned house and opened a couple of beers. Nikki had walked nude through the yard and remained nude.

We clinked bottles, "So. Did you have fun on your first boat ride?"

"Yeah! That was great! Can we go again?"

"Sure. It's getting a little late right now and besides, I think we're probably going to get a thunderstorm this evening."

That night I made a simple supper of spaghetti and garlic bread with Caesar salad. I served dinner at the small table on the glassed in front porch just as a wild, violent thunderstorm started to boil up. Nikki was scared at first and jumped at the loud thunder claps. She saw that I was calm and actually enjoying the storm so she finally settled down to eat but remained wary.

Nikki cleared the table and then busied herself in the kitchen cleaning up while I turned on the TV. The thunderstorm had subsided quite a bit but the rain and cloud cover was apparently still blocking the satellite signal so I just turned the TV off, poured a pint of beer and sat back in a chair at the kitchen table to watch Nikki do the dishes instead. She was barefoot to her armpits as usual as she stood at the sink with her back to me, putting away leftovers and rinsing dishes before putting them into the dishwasher.

I sipped my beer and enjoyed the view. Her straight dark hair was pulled back into a high ponytail; the end of which touched her between her shoulder blades. She had no tan lines across her back or on her arms from either a bikini or a shirt. Her shoulders were broad and straight if a little bony and they formed a distinct 'V' shape to her narrow waist. Her hips flared out only slightly and there were absolutely no tan lines on her pretty, tight little butt either. Her legs were long, muscular and as evenly tanned as the rest of her . Her thighs didn't come together so there was a gap of daylight through which one could see her bald pussy. Her lips didn't protrude at all; they didn't hang down like some women's but were neatly tucked away in her plump vulva.

"You're so beautiful. You know that, right?"

She wiggled her behind at me and smiled at me over her shoulder. "You don't think I'm too tall or skinny?"

"Nope, you're just right. I love watching your bare ass."

"OK, good. I don't think I'll wear clothes at all this weekend."

I laughed. "Well, I guess we're not going to go out to dinner this weekend."

When she'd finished doing the dishes Nikki sat in my lap and hugged me around my neck. "You really think I'm pretty?"

"Yes. I think you're pretty. I think you're gorgeous. I'm not exaggerating when I say I think you're the most beautiful woman I know."

Nikki kissed me and leaned back to look at me, "I think you're very handsome for an older guy."

"Thanks honey. Are you sure you don't mind being with an old man like me?"

"I'm sure." She looked into my face and smiled. "I like guys my own age OK. Their dicks get really hard and they cum a lot but they never get me off. You always get me off. Besides, I love you."

"It's not just sex or a 'daddy' thing? You don't just want me because I can make you cum or because I'm like a father figure?"

She seemed to ponder that for a moment and then nodded. "I guess I did at first. You gave me a place to live and fed me and gave me clothes. Daddy did those things but he didn't really like me very much; I always embarrassed him and he never wanted me around. You like to fuck me but there's more; you like to be with me. You actually like me."

"Wow. You've thought about it a lot, haven't you?"

"Yeah. I've been reading and learning more about Asperger's and psychology and relationships and all sorts of stuff. I'm not normal; I don't think in a straight line. I don't see the world the same way you do. It's messy and confusing to me but instead of getting mad at me you're the first person who has actually been patient with me. I love you."

"I'll admit that it was just your body at first but I've fallen in love with you too. You fascinate me. You make me laugh. You're bright and fun and you make me feel young again. I find that I want, more than anything, to make you happy."

"You make me very happy."

Nikki and I retired to bed a little earlier than usual and made love slowly and tenderly that night. She had at least three orgasms before I finally came inside her. Nikki wrapped herself around me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

• • •

The next morning I was up with the sun as usual. I left Nikki snoozing in my king size bed and was walking through the yard picking up debris that had been deposited by the previous evening's thunderstorm. It was already hot by 8:00AM and I was sweating profusely when I came back in and headed straight for the bathroom only to find Nikki already in the shower.

I slid the glass door open and stepped in with her. I ducked under the water and ran my hands through my hair as Nikki ran her hands down my chest and said, "You're all sweaty and hot."

"Yeah. I was out picking up all the sticks and stuff from the yard after yesterday's storm. It's already pretty hot out."

Nikki lowered the temperature of the shower a couple of degrees and started to wash my hair for me. She gently massaged the shampoo into my scalp and then just as gently rinsed it from my hair. She dribbled some body wash into her hand, leaned in to kiss me and then washed my face. She cleaned behind my ears, over my eyes, my mustache and my eyebrows. She rinsed my face and I watched as she squeezed more body wash into a loofah sponge and began at my shoulders to wash the rest of me. She cleaned my armpits, my chest and my belly. She ran the sponge up and down my sides and then knelt to wash my crotch.

Nikki discarded the sponge and applied body wash directly to her palms and cleaned my belly button, down the trail of hair to my groin and vigorously lathered my pubic hair. She studiously avoided my hardening cock and ran her hands between my thighs pressing into every crevice all the way back to my asshole. She poked her finger inside my butt and gave it a couple of thrusts causing me to clench my sphincter tightly.

Unphased, Nikki removed her finger from my ass and pressed hard on my perineum before cradling my balls in both hands and gently lathering and massaging them. By now I was hard and my cock was getting in the way. She took my hand and wrapped it around the shaft so I held it out of her way while she finished thoroughly washing and rinsing my balls.

When she was done with my balls she squeezed some body wash over my cock and hand and, wrapping her hand over mine, started to masturbate me with my hand in hers until the lather was quite thick. She looked up at me and smiled as she removed her hand. I continued to masturbate as she watched. "I love to watch you play with yourself."

Nikki continued watching me jerk off as she washed my legs and feet. She stood up then and turned me around to face the shower head. I stopped jerking off but she pressed herself into my back, reached around me with one hand and started to masturbate me again. She placed her other hand between my butt cheeks and found my asshole with her middle finger. She pushed just past my sphincter and wiggled her fingertip inside me. "I could make you cum so easily but I want to save it for later so you can cum inside me, OK?"

"OK, then you'd better stop now." She did. Nikki released my cock, removed her finger from my ass and finished washing my back.

I turned to face Nikki and hugged her tightly. I backed her up to the tiled wall of the large shower and leaned down to kiss her hard on the mouth. She moaned into my mouth as I cupped one tiny breast, squeezing her nipple hard and pulling it while I found her pussy with my other hand.

"You don't have to wait until later. You can cum right now; on my hand."

"Mmmm hmmmm." She moaned as she spread her feet, shut her eyes and jutted her hips toward me.

I mauled her little tits pinching and pulling on her nipples while I dragged my middle finger across the slit that was her pussy. It opened to my touch and accepted me inside with only the slightest pressure. I curled my finger until I was rubbing the most sensitive spot inside her while I rubbed the knuckle of my thumb hard against her favourite spot on the outside.

"Oh fuck, that's... Uh huh. Make me cum. Fuck. My. Cunt!" It came out with ragged breaths as individual sentences.

I kept up my assault on her nipples and her cunt and Nikki came. She gritted her teeth and then opened her mouth wide clawing at the tiled shower walls and thrusting her hips against my hand. She growled inhumanly and then dropped to her knees on the floor of the shower.

"Oh fuck!" She was breathing hard and pressing her hands flat into her belly.

I knelt in front of her. "You OK?"

It took her a moment but she opened her eyes and kissed me. "Uh huh. I came so hard I couldn't breathe. Nobody has ever been able to do that but you. I can't even make myself cum that hard."

"I've never even read a textbook on the subject either." I grinned.

Nikki laughed loudly and stood up saying, "OK. You'd better leave so I can get cleaned up now. You got me all sweaty and sticky again."

I toweled off and wandered naked through the bedroom and downstairs. I started cooking a late breakfast when there was a knock at the side door. I wrapped my bath towel around my waist and went to look out the window in the top of the door.

I opened the door to Gary Gibson. He was a very fit guy for being more than seventy years old. He looked strong in spite of his tall, thin frame and snow white hair. He had a tanned face and usually wore his black plastic framed glasses perched atop his head instead of on his nose. Gary had big calloused hands with the long fingers of a concert pianist. He was no musician though; Gary had been a contractor his whole life. He became my neighbour when he had retired to the country after his wife passed away a little over eight years ago.

Over the years Gary had always admired the girlfriends I'd brought to the cottage. They were always younger than me and he was always intrigued. We'd had many a ribald conversation before and had even played strip poker with one of my more daring girlfriends before. She ended up giving both Gary and me blowjobs that evening and even went back through the woods over to his place to give Gary another blowjob in his hot tub one evening.

"How'd you make out in the storm? Everything OK?" He asked as he came through the door at my gestured invitation.

"Yeah, just a little debris in the yard but I picked that up early. How about you?"

"I had a small tree come down across my deck. It crushed a lawn chair but other than that nothing else seems damaged. My damned chainsaw won't start so I wonder if you'll help?"

"Sure, let me just get dressed and I'll get my chainsaw."

At that moment I heard Nikki start down the stairs. I turned and said, "Nikki, honey. Mr. Gibson is here. Are you dressed?"

I heard her stop on the stairs. "No."

"Gary, Nikki is my girlfriend. She has a habit of walking around in the 'all together' when we're out here." I grinned.

Gary laughed. "Quite alright with me, I assure you. Shall I avert my eyes?" He made a mock gesture to cover his eyes.

I laughed and said, "Give me a few minute." I went upstairs and met Nikki at the top of the stairs. She followed me into the bedroom and watched from her perch on the end of the bed as I dressed in jockeys, jeans and a t-shirt. As I buttoned up my jeans I said, "I need to go help Gary. A tree fell on his deck last night and I need to help him cut it up. I left some eggs and toast on the counter for you and there's plenty of orange juice in the fridge. OK?"

She nodded her ascent and I said, "Why don't you come downstairs and say 'Hi' to Mr. Gibson. He's a neighbour and an old friend."

"I don't want to put clothes this weekend, remember?" She grinned.

"It's up to you. I don't think the old guy will mind very much if you want to parade around in your birthday suit. He probably hasn't seen a naked woman as pretty as you in quite a while."

I went back downstairs and sat down on the bench next to the door to lace my work boots while Gary waited by the kitchen table sipping an iced-tea that he'd poured for himself. I was a little surprised to hear Nikki start down the stairs and looked up to see that she'd pulled on a pair of very short denim shorts and her tiny white bikini top that covered her nipples but very little else.

When Nikki reached the bottom of the stairs she looked over at me but then turned to Mr. Gibson and stared.

"You're the old man who was in the boat yesterday."

"Uhm. Yeah."

I gave Nikki a quick kiss and guided Gary back out the door, grabbed my chainsaw and rode with him to his place. The tree wasn't very large and aside from bending an aluminum framed lawn chair into a pretzel it hadn't done any damage to the deck or to Gary's hot tub. We had it cut into manageable pieces and stacked beside his deck within an hour.

Gary brought out a pitcher if iced lemonade and poured us each a glass. "She's a pretty thing but she's awfully young, isn't she?"

"Yeah. She's twenty-two. The age difference definitely raises a lot of eyebrows."

"Is she, uh..." Gary just looked at me as if searching for the word. "Is she slow?"

I laughed out loud. "No. Actually she's very bright."

I explained autism and Asperger's to Gary. I explained that Nikki is highly intelligent but that, because of her Asperger's Syndrome, she's very socially inept. "Hence, the crack about the 'Old man in the boat.'"

Gary laughed. "Well. I can't say she's wrong but I won't pretend it didn't sting a bit."