Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about it. Just yesterday she was telling me how I'm 'Pretty handsome for an old guy.'"

We laughed and sipped our lemonade for a while and Gary drove me back to my place.

When we arrived I got out and invited Gary inside. He looked around and said, "I don't want to disturb you two love birds but I wonder if I can borrow your big steamer pot? I got a half bushel of crabs and my steamer isn't big enough."

"Sure. C'mon in and I'll get it for you." Gary followed me into the house.

I gave a quick look around but didn't see Nikki anywhere. I said over my shoulder, "I don't know where Nikki is," as I started rooting through the closet for my steamer pot.

I heard Gary say, "She's on the back deck." He was standing motionless in the great room staring out the french doors when I stepped up beside him with the steamer.

"Oh. Yep. There she is alright."

Nikki was lying on her back in one of the lounge chairs with her feet toward the house. She was naked with her legs spread wide so that the balls of her feet rested on the deck on either side of the chair and she was masturbating furiously with both hands.

Gary and I stood and watched as she got herself off by pushing two fingers of her right hand deep inside herself and simultaneously kneading her clit with all four fingers of her left hand. We couldn't hear her through the double paned window but she opened her mouth and appeared to be groaning. Her eyes were shut tightly as she raised her ass off the seat and dug deeply into her cunt. Her hips forcibly humped empty air before she finally relaxed and fell back onto the cushions. She withdrew her fingers and, even though she didn't know I was watching, brought them to her mouth, licked them clean and then lay back with her hands behind her head and appeared to fall asleep.

Gary stood mesmerized and, said, half under his breath, "Woooow." He drew the word out as he released a long sigh.

"She's amazing, isn't she?"

"She sure is. What I wouldn't give to..." Gary stopped and looked at me. "Oh. Sorry."

"No worries, Gary. I really love her but she's a little firecracker and more than I can handle. It would take three of me to keep her satisfied so she gets herself off a lot and occasionally gets permission to get a little from a friend."

Gary turned to me and laughed. "How long have we been friends, Bishop?"

I laughed too and said, "A long time, Gary. You think you're up to it?"

He turned and looked through the doors at Nikki's supine form again and said wistfully, "Probably not but I'd love to try."

"Anytime you want to give it a try let me know. I'm sure Nikki wouldn't mind."

"You're not kidding, are you?"

"No, Gary; I'm not. You remember the strip poker game with Melissa and the blowjobs you got afterwards?"

"Yeah. That was amazing."

"Well, I'm obviously not the jealous type."

"I'm not sure I'd even know what to do anymore but at my age just watching is a treat."

"Well, from one pervert to another, you're invited to come watch anytime."

Gary laughed and said, "Thanks Bishop, but why don't you guys come over later today for dinner. I'm going to steam some crabs and boil some corn on the cob."

"Sure, what time?"

"I've got a few chores to finish so anytime after 4:00. We can have a few beers but we probably won't eat until 6:00 or 7:00."

"Sure thing Gary. That sounds like fun. No pressure on anyone. We'll just see what happens. OK?."

Gary turned again and looked longingly out the backdoor and sighed, "Yeah. We'll see."

I had worked up a sweat cutting up the fallen tree so I headed for the shower as soon as Gary had let himself out. I stripped off and enjoyed the cooling sensation of the shower. I was pretty hard from having watched Nikki's little show but I resisted the urge to jerk off. I wanted to save it for later.

Going back downstairs after my shower I found Nikki in the kitchen standing in front of the fridge with the door open. She was bent over at the waist peering into the shelves when I walked up behind her and pinched her bare butt. She stood up straight and giggled as she turned on me and kissed me hard.

"I'm hungry."

"OK. I'll make a couple of sandwiches for lunch. Gary invited us to dinner at his place tonight. Is that OK?"

"Sure. I guess I'll have to put some clothes on after all."

"Not if you don't want to. He has a big Jacuzzi hot tub so maybe you can just wear your bikini. Gary is an old friend so you have permission to do anything you want. OK?"

"Really? He seems nice and he's really good looking but he's so old."

"Yeah, but he's still a man. Be nice to him and try not to hurt his feelings. OK?"

She frowned. "OK. I'll watch what I say."

"Don't worry about it too much, he's not that fragile. He's going to cook corn and steam some crabs tonight. Have you ever had blue crabs before?"

"Sure! They're yummy."

"Good. We'll head over there at about 4:00 or so but dinner won't be until a little later." I said as I pushed a sandwich toward her.

"OK." She grinned and accepted her sandwich.

"What'd you do while I was gone?"

"I tried to watch some TV but I couldn't figure out how to get it to work so I just went outside and laid down in the sun."

"Oh. OK. Let's not waste our time on TV. Would you rather take the boat out to a nice beach?"

Nikki practically jumped up and down. "Yes! Let's go!"

Nikki wrapped a towel around herself as we left the creek but then quickly discarded it once we were in the river. We motored around for a while, did some fishing and then stopped off at a beach and lay in the sun for a while. Nikki sat astride me facing the water and rode my cock, reverse cowgirl style while I plunged my thumb in and out of her tight little asshole and made her cum. On the way back she wrapped herself in a towel again but then sat next to me at the helm and masturbated as we motored to the pier.

It was about three quarters of a mile by car to Gary's place from mine but a couple of years ago he and I had cleared a path through the woods that separated our two properties so it was really only about a two hundred yard walk through the woods on foot to his place.

We showed up at Gary's door at about 4:30 with two six packs of craft beer. He ushered us in and we promptly poured three beers. Nikki had worn her white bikini; it was the tiniest one she owned. It covered her areolas but not her small breasts. Her pussy was barely concealed behind a small patch of white fabric that transitioned to a tiny string akin to dental floss that disappeared between her butt cheeks. From behind it looked as if she had only a small string around her waist and nothing else as her butt was completely bare.

It was hot outside but we all went out onto Gary's deck to drink our beers and Nikki asked, "Can I get in the hot tub?"

"Sure, Nikki. Help yourself. I keep it fairly cool at this time of year so it should be comfortable." Gary said.

Nikki climbed over the side and slid into the water and sank below the surface wetting her hair. "Oooh! This feels nice!" She cooed as she emerged.

"It gets even better." Gary said as he turned on the water and bubble jets.

Nikki jumped a bit and exclaimed, "Wow! That went right up my butt!"

Nikki giggled when she saw Gary and me laughing at that.

Nikki stood up and faced the jets to examine them. She put her hands in the stream and then knelt on the underwater seat facing outward and leaned her elbows on the wide edge of the large tub. Nikki squinted a bit and smiled mischievously as the jet of water apparently hit her just right.

"Oooh." She sighed. "That's really nice." She reached out toward me and I put her beer in her hand. Gary and I stood on the deck and sipped our beers. "You should try this Bishop."

I didn't want to point out to Nikki that I'd been in Gary's hot tub dozens of times with different women so I just stripped off my shirt and got in next to her in the swimming trunks that I'd worn.

"Gary, are you going to come in too?"

"Sure, let me just go get my suit on."

Gary was shirtless when he came back out onto the deck holding three more beers and wearing a pair of cutoff denim shorts.

"I couldn't find my damned swimsuit."

In his early seventies, the little bit of chest hair that Gary had was as white as the hair on his head and stood out in stark contrast against his tanned skin. He was slim and looked very healthy but his skin sagged just a little as he'd lost muscle tone with retirement and age.

"You don't normally wear a suit in the hot tub, do you?"

"Nope. Only when I have guests and not always then either." He winked.

"Well, don't let us stop you. It's your hot tub after all."

Gary hesitated and looked from me to Nikki and back.

"Nikki won't mind. I'm sure she'd rather not be wearing her suit either. Right Nikki?"

Nikki looked at me and raised her eyebrows at me. "It's OK to be naked here?" She looked at Gary, "You don't mind?"

"Not at all young lady. Not at all."

"OK then." I slipped out of my trunks under the water, brought them up and dropped them over the edge of the tub onto the deck. I reached over and pulled on the bow that was tied at Nikki's hip and slid her bottoms off as well, depositing them on top of my trunks.

Nikki shrugged and removed her bikini top, dropped it over the side and sat back and took a long gulp from her beer.

Gary casually dropped his shorts and slid into the tub across from Nikki and me. He didn't make a big show of it but he hadn't rushed either and I couldn't help but notice that his pubic hair had also gone gray and that his dick hung limply in front of a very low hanging set of balls.

Nikki had noticed as well. "That's cool. All your hair is white."

Gary chuckled, "Yeah. It used to be as dark as yours but age has taken its toll."

"How old are you?" She asked.

"I'll be seventy-three next Saturday."

"Wow! Are you going to have a party?"

"I don't think so. I stopped having birthday parties after Shirley died."

"Your wife?"

"Yeah. She died almost nine years ago now."

By this time I was trying to get Nikki to change the subject. "Nikki. Maybe Gary doesn't want to talk about it."

"You didn't get married again? Aren't you lonely?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. She wasn't going to give up.

"Sometimes. I've had some dates and even a few girlfriends but I just don't want to get married again."

"Oh. Can you can still do it?"

"Inappropriate." I said to Nikki out of the corner of my mouth.

Gary laughed loudly and looked at me. "It's OK, Bishop. She's just curious, right? Sure, Nikki but I can't do it as well or as long as I used to but I can still..." Gary waggled his head back and forth.

Nikki leaned forward and asked, "Can I touch yours?"

"Good Lord! Really?"

"She's been reading a lot of textbooks on the subject and seems fascinated with men's bodies."

Nikki just nodded at Gary.

"OK, sure. As long as Bishop doesn't mind."

"I don't mind a bit. Have fun." I grinned.

Nikki half crawled and half swam across the large hot tub and squatted in the water in front of Gary. She obviously touched him because he jumped a little bit but then relaxed and spread his arms across the edge of the tub to either side.

"Wow. That's cool. Your dick feels really nice."

"Thank you Nikki. That's very sweet."

I sat back and sipped my beer. I couldn't see through the bubbles and the roiling water but I was enjoying watching Gary's expression.

Nikki looked up at Gary and asked, "Does it get harder?"

"Yeah. A little bit. I can get hard but I can't seem to last long enough to..." He just shrugged.

"Oh. OK." The expression on Gary's face said that she'd started pulling on his cock trying to make him hard. The expression on Nikki's face said that she wasn't having much luck.

After a few minutes I said, "Not working out? How about you stand up and let her try with her mouth?"

Gary smiled at me and asked, "That might do the trick."

"Nikki. Do you want to try and get Gary hard with your mouth?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled and sat back.

Gary stood up and presented his flaccid dick for Nikki's enjoyment.

Nikki didn't hesitate for a moment before taking hold of Gary and swallowing him whole. She sucked hard on him and pressed her nose into the patch of white hair above his cock.

"Holy shit, sweetie. That'll do it for sure!"

Nikki worked Gary's dick for a few minutes withdrawing it every once in a while, pumping it in her fist and checking to see how hard it was. He was definitely getting harder and much thicker. His cock was only as long as mine but was much thicker than mine and the head appeared to be almost twice the size of mine. Still, Nikki didn't have any trouble swallowing all of it.

Holding him in her fist Nikki said, "You're pretty hard now."

"Sure am honey, thanks."

Nikki stood up still holding Gary's cock in her fist and asked, "Do you want to put it in my pussy?"

"That would be wonderful, sweetie." Gary said smiling down at Nikki.

"OK." Still holding his cock, Nikki leaned into him and kissed him on the mouth. She pushed him into the molded plastic seat and straddled him. I couldn't see under the water but she was obviously using one hand to guide him into her.

Gary groaned and his head lolled back as Nikki sank down onto his lap and started to slowly, methodically grind on him. She rested her hands on his shoulders rising and falling slightly as she gyrated her hips on his submerged lap.

I got up and stood behind Nikki, reaching around her to cup her tiny breasts and pinch her nipples. Nikki leaned her head back a little and looked up at me. "Are you having fun?"

"Uh huh. He's really big."

"She's really something, isn't she Gary?."

"Oh yeah." He smiled and leaned in to allow me to push her little tit into his mouth.

After several minutes Gary's erection apparently started to fade a little. Nikki reached down between her legs and I reached in from behind. Nikki was trying to keep his semi-rigid cock in her pussy while I picked up his big balls and gently brought them up until they made contact with Nikki. I pressed my middle finger against the space behind his balls while I massaged them and did my part to keep him inside her.

Gary tried his best but just couldn't maintain an erection long enough to cum in Nikki's pussy. He pulled out and Nikki started pulling hard on his now semi-erect cock. "Why don't you sit on the edge Gary. Do you think you can cum in her mouth."

"I'll do my level best." He promised with a grin.

Gary stood and sat on the edge of the tub with his feet on the seat as Nikki bent at the waist and took him back into her mouth repeating her earlier performance.

Seeing my own opportunity I stood behind Nikki and unceremoniously shoved my cock into her sopping wet pussy and said, "Nikki, suck Mr. Gary's cock and make him cum in your mouth, baby."

She nodded her head with his cock in her mouth. "Mmmmm Hmmmmm."

Gary and I watched the other getting serviced. Nikki had her mouth full so I started encouraging Gary myself as I continued to glide in and out of her from behind.

"Go for it Gary. Give her all you've got, man. Grab her ears and fuck her face, Gary. She likes your cock. I know she wants you to cum in her mouth. She'll swallow every drop and suck you dry."

I was having an effect on Gary but also on myself. I came with a grunt, shoving as deeply into Nikki as I could reach. I unloaded everything I had and, still holding fast to her hips, waited inside her for my cock to go soft. I watched as Nikki worked Gary's cock in her mouth and throat until he finally said, "Oh God! I'm gonna..."

Nikki started humming and sucking harder. Gary's eyes closed, he put one hand behind her head and pulled her into him and bucked once holding her against his groin. Nikki continued nodding and sucking hard until Gary finally released her and she, in turn, released Gary's spent dick.

Nikki sat on the edge of the hot tub next to Gary and rubbed herself, "Will you eat me Mr. Gary? I wanna cum too."

Her pussy was full of my cum and he knew it but he didn't hesitate. He dropped to his knees and dove into her pussy like a fat kid on a Twinkie. I was a little surprised that he seemed to be enjoying the cream filling too.

Nikki put both hands on the back of Gary's head and pulled him into her and he ate with gusto. Nikki started giving little thrusts with her hips and her legs started shaking as her orgasm built. When she came Nikki threw her head back, grabbed wildly at Gary's head snatching his hair and catching an ear. "Oh fuck! Right there! Don't stop. Harder. Yeah, fuck!"

Nikki finally collapsed, sliding back into the water and panting heavily as Gary slid into the water in the seat next to her. I stood in front of them gently stroking my semi-rigid cock. I bent down to kiss Nikki on the mouth. "You're really wonderful. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. You old guys are really good at fucking even if you can't always get hard."

Gary and I looked at one another and laughed out loud.

"Sorry. Was that inappropriate?"

"No, Darling. Not in this context. That was just fine."

Nikki and I spent Sunday morning boating, fishing, playing on the beach and making love in every conceivable way and in every conceivable place. Another severe thunderstorm was expected on Sunday evening so we decided to leave earlier than previously planned. Before we left, Nikki walked down the path through the woods to Gary's house to say goodbye and to ask if he needed another blowjob. He apparently did because she texted me a photo of his cock resting on her lips dribbling cum onto her chin.

• • •

We stopped off and picked up a couple of large pizzas and some beer on the way home and pulled into the garage just after 2:00PM on Sunday afternoon. Nikki went ahead of me and I carried the pizzas as we headed through the side door into the backyard.

Jerri, the pretty little artist who'd rented the apartment over my garage, was lying face down on one of the lounge chairs. She was propped up on her elbows and drawing on a sketch pad. She had on a yellow thong bikini that disappeared between her plump little butt cheeks leaving them completely bare. She had also unfastened the top so that there'd be no tan line across her back. Like the rest of Jerri, her tits were very tiny, barely more than just stiff nipples but plainly visible as I stepped through the door onto the patio. She looked up startled and quickly sat up pulling her bikini top up to cover herself.

Nikki said "Hi, Jerri," and just walked by to the kitchen door while I politely averted my eyes and followed.

Nikki sat at the kitchen table while I set out plates, served pizza and poured a couple of pints of beer. After a few minutes there was a quiet knock at the kitchen door and I turned to see Jerri through the glass in the door.

"Hi Jerri," I called. "C'mon in."

Jerri came in through the back door wearing jogging shorts and a white t-shirt that didn't conceal the fact that she still wore her skimpy yellow bikini underneath. She greeted Nikki and me politely and said, "I'm sorry about that. I didn't hear you drive up."

"Don't worry about it, Jerri. I will warn you though. Our neighbour," I pointed in the direction of Nathan's house, "can see into the backyard from his second story window and has been known to peep on Nikki when she sunbathes but he's promised not to take photos so if it doesn't bother you, I think he's probably harmless."

"Oh." She blushed.

"If you want me to, I'll build another pergola so he can't see."

"No. It's OK. I don't really care. I only care about you and Nikki; I don't want to annoy you."

"You're obviously not going to bother me. Nikki usually sunbathes completely nude."