All Comments on 'Nothing is Always Something Ch. 02'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you dropped the 'give her a STD' story line

and is some places it seemed more like a chore list than a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I normally give this author high marks

But this installment is awful. First, why do authors so often include this false, idiotic cliche: "Marriage is an equal partnership."? This is feminist drivel. A real marriage is never "equal", whatever that means. The man and wife are bearing different burdens at different times. Marriage is a union creating one-flesh in which the constituents provide different things at different times according to their abilities.

Here's another LW bullshit cliche that author's ought to drop: "Remember this, this has nothing to do with you or how much both of us love you." Betraying the family, as Carolyn did, most certainly is a reflection on how much Carolyn cares for her daughter. Moreover, using the daughter as a pawn in the divorce makes it clear that Carolyn cares far less about her daughter than she should. I would add that, under the circumstances, the father's failure to tell the daughter that the mother was a shameless adulteress was NOT helping the daughter, but rather harming her because it left her confused and with misdirected anger.

By far the worst nonsense in the story is the inclusion an especially absurd version of the "copyrighted" LW "big cock" cliche. I think a lot of authors on LW have "penis envy" based on how often this cliche appears. A 10" penis with a 4" diameter! Anyone who can do math realizes that this "penis" has a circumference of over 12". Get out a fucking ruler and ask yourself whether anyone is that big (no one is) and whether any woman could handle that (outside of a handful of women in a few fetish films involving object insertions, no woman can, and probably those objects aren't a full 10" by 12.56") or wants to be fucked by a man who has a 10" by 12.56" cock (the answer is none. If you doubt me, show a woman a model of a cock with those dimensions)? Don't you authors realize that a 6.25" circumference cock is well within the largest 1% of all men? Moreover, even at half the diameter/circumference of the cock in the story, many women have trouble taking it and are uncomfortable. The "giant cock" fetish is common among homosexuals, not women, which raises another question about authors who trot this nonsense out in their stories, including in the "BBC" variant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too tired.....

STD's for everyone....can't come up with something new? Did he ever love his wife? I'm thinking not so much. She's a tramp and he's an asshole! Gave this tired story a 1.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

You can tell this chapter was rushed. It should have been 3 pages to properly finish the story, not squashed into a single page.

When his evil bitch of a wife involved the daughter, I don't understand why he didn't just set Aimee straight...

"Your mother is lying to you. She's had a year-long affair with my best friend. She doesn't love me and didn't care about destroying our family. I have video evidence to prove everything I've just told you he the truth; I don't want to show it to you, but I will if you need me to prove what a monster she really is."

That would have saved a year of therapy and got the daughter out of a toxic environment. Aimee ended up hating her mother anyway, so the husband being noble actually put his daughter through unnecessary suffering.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Like it

I expected a reconciliation after the apology, but as she kept running her mouth I thought it might go the other way. He destroyed her completely without any physical harm, and didn't even out her to their daughter. She was one despicable bitch who deserved much worse than she got. I give you an extra point for each testicle that Tom lost. Good finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I apologize as I lost the ending to my story, I thought I saved it but apparently not. So, for better or worse, here is the ending."

Then why does this read like something you hurriedly slapped together after you got rimmed about the last part? For example, setting up Tom with the hooker with STDs. It was bad enough that was out of nowhere, but them STDs are never mentioned again. The punctuation is slapdash (e.g., dialogue that has an opening quotation mark but no closing mark or no opening but a closing mark). Carolyn seems acts differently from paragraph to paragraph.

<P>

This reads like a very rough first draft that you didn't bother to edit or rewrite, just to post a second chapter ASAP.

<P>

So, for better or worse? Definitely worse.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Timeline discrepency

The narrator said it took several months to get to court, but a year later Aimee chose to live with him. I'm guessing that was several months after she was served, which in turn was over a week after he walked in on them.

At the close he is in the park (presumably the same one as before), he says it's nearly a year since he walked in on them.

Far better with the ending, :P

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
BTB and B(astard) gone too far

Lost my good feelings with the immoral treatment of the bitch and the bastard.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Sad she missed out on the STD!

I'm pleased to say I have some friends, just like his. Smashed knee caps, crushed hands and slashed tendons were the order of the day. He will never use a knife and fork again, a special spoon is as good as it gets, still with no teeth it works for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was a really enjoyable story

But I have to agree with anon below, that dick is a fantasy.4 inch diameter?

That seems really bizarre. I've watched a lot of porn...a lot. It's a problem honestly. And I'v almost never seen a 4 inch width dick. Maybe 3. Mine is 2, and it gets a ton of positive reviews. 4 is basically a beer can. It's super rare. And they usually are smaller in length, the ones I'v seen.

Add to that, the very very few dicks I'v seen that you're describing....the dude can never get fully erect. Those pornos, the poor shmuck of a guy is gripping his base to force his dick to be hard enough to penetrate people. It takes a lot of blood flow to fill something like that.

A dick like that would not only ruin his now ex wife, but her nerves would be deadened. She'd be useless, even if she dated other guys. I do realize the human vagina will....eventually....stretch back. But severe stretching like that does take it's toll. Think of childbirth. It's never the same vagina.

I understand size queens as a fetish. But men don't enjoy loose pussy. Period. She could be in a major city where no one knows who she is. Men would still find her a huge disappointment. Guys are usually way too nice, and pussy is pussy....even lousy pussy. But the truth is....men (just like women) find the other sex very bad in bed more often than not. And loose pussy is in the top 3, right up there with 'dead fish', and 'wtf was that noise?!" for some of the crazier moans.

I got a pretty decently sized shlong. Been told i missed my calling in porn. And I'm backing this rant up 100%. I wont turn down easy pussy....but I'll always prefer a tight pussy to a loose one. I don't care if it's attached to a butterface, a basic bitch, a younger female my family will judge me for.....tighter is righter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Dear No!

The dialogue is completely absurd-just look at that first paragraph, he seems to be addressing a public meeting. The story is a string of tired old cliches. Why on earth did she want to stay married to such a pompous prat? The alternative for her was quite appealing, particularly as she was so good-looking.

A ruthless editor would help but there would be little left if they did a good job. As for the proofreading...

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Over the top much?

Yeah, I know: there are a lot of people who want to read about the bitch and bastard getting burned, but really, can’t we come up with something original. How many times has the big dicked bastard been mugged and his equipment forever destroyed? How many times do the kids decide they want to live with Dad?

In chapter 3, Tom, having nothing to lose, sneaks up on Jim and cold cocks him from behind. When Jim awakens, he finds that he’s been thoroughly zip tied to a chair in the basement of a dilapidated building, among the very strong odor of kerosene. His pants, in particular, are soaked with it. Tom is there, laughing at him, and telling him not to worry, he has his escape planned, but that even if he does get caught, going to jail will be worth it. He reminds Jim that his cock filled Carolyn like Jim’s little Vienna sausage never could.

Then, lighting the trail of kerosene, he watches as Jim’s clothing catches fire, and then he calls 911 on his burner phone, to report the fire.

The firemen get there in just a few minutes, having no suspicious against Tom on the way. They put the fire out in short order, and rescue Jim, but he has third degree burns over 73% of his body. His genitals have been burned off, and inhalation injuries will leave him with permanent COPD.

Miraculously, after over a year in the burn unit, Jim is released from the hospital. He is horribly disfigured, and suffers from serious contractures in his hands, arms and legs, making movements both difficult and painful.

And Tom? Well, his getaway plans for Canada didn’t quite work out, and the cops caught up with him in Pennsylvania. He barricaded himself in a house in Conshohocken, and when he realized that there was no way he was going to escape, he put the muzzle of his Model 1911A Colt .45 automatic in his mouth and pulled the trigger. The house in which he had hidden saw a real decrease in property values, as there was always a little bit more brains, blood and bone residue being found.

In Tom’s pocket was his confession note. He regretted having to die, but his life wasn’t a great one. Still, it was better than the living death to which he had sentenced the guy he cucked. He hoped that Jim would live a good, long time with his injuries, and they’d meet again soon enough, in Hell.

What’s that you say? That’s morbid as Hell? Yup, sure is, but remember, Jim did leave Tom alive, and permanently injured. What makes anyone think Tom wouldn’t come back for revenge on his own?

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Macho male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was just ridiculous

I know this is a porn site designed for amateurs to post fictional stories. But without any touch of reality this was just a complete train wreck. How stupid would she have to be NOT to see the baby monitors? How stupid would she have to be to bring lover boy into their house? And while Mr Wonderful thinks he's being so clever with his money, his tricks make NO difference in a Court of Law. The Judge looks at the last 3 to 5 years to income taxes and the list of assets and debits. Everything gets tossed into the pot and gets divided equally. So when her attorney uses an accountant to figure out their assets even a blind monkey sees the money is gone and assigns her husband to pay his half. All the bullshit about hiding money does absolutely nothing. Him owning the paper and then the house was a joke. Then you continued the bullshit. Regardless of Aimee's wishes, at that age her Mother is going to get custody. It will be years before she can request to live with her Father. Unless Carolyn commits a felony, does serious drugs or something else that's way out there, Mom gets custody. You don't think so? You've never been to divorce court. So your ending was ridiculous too. Even if it played out the way you wrote it, Carolyn sells the house, takes the money and moves away to start her life over again. How long do you think it takes a good looking woman to find a man if she's really looking? This was just awful writing. Poorly thought out.

1 star

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Fell apart

This part was really bad and made no sense.

"First, I got my attorney, Dale Rodgers to start the paperwork and get it ready to file. I took the remaining cash out of our accounts sav $1000 in our checking. I cashed in my retirement and purchased the paper on my house using a friend as the go between. I then "paid off" half the house on paper and gave Carolyn the title in her name and half the mortgage payment. "

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

KB

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
This was like chewing on paper when you are hungry

This story lacks any tension and that is an essential characteristic in a short story.

No surprises or personal color;

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When

When was Tom thrown out of his house there is no mention of Stacey being told of the affair?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Timriv what would you know about macho

While it is far fetched even for me, he at least didn’t go RAAC or WACC. Either of which Timriv would gladly be.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
It’s a small town; but has a big enough population base that he has a well paying career?

Fuck! You’re a fucking moron if you believe that bullshit. Then the part about getting custody of his daughter because she was used as a pawn? Are you for fucking real?

Her mother could fuck the entire Green Bay Packers on national television and she would still get custody of the kid! And let me tell you, the courts are death on any many who tries to fuck them over or defraud their ex wives! They will fuck your life up seven ways from Sunday and see you behind bars just because you had the temerity yo look at them funny let alone try to play them for fools!

You want to write fiction? Fine; but at least make it stroke worthy, not this bullshit happy ending for the divorced dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I see that...

... has chosen an appropriate user name. For the most part this is a really good story. The friends who beat up the lover, though, needed more development.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
A bit over the top.

But I like over the top kind of stories. Cheaters got what they deserved in the world of LW's fiction. In a perfect world, every man would have the kind of friend who had your back like Jim had in Charlie. This is a BTB ending to a story of a wife and best friend's betrayal of the worst kind.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story. The only problem I had was that no further mention was made of the STD that hooker gave Tom. Either way it's a great read.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago

Poor job handling the passage of time. For instance, the divorce took months to reach court; then another 60 days to the final decree. Call that 5 months total. Carolyn had custody of Aimee for a year before Aimee chose Jim. That’s at least 17 months. Yet the story ends a year after initial discovery? The same in the first chapter — Jim left work o a Friday, made the discovery, then spent Saturday into Sunday in the hospital. Then his daughter came home from school... on Sunday?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

This was worse than the first part, and it DOES feel like something thrown together, NOT something that was already written but accidentally left off.

What was with, "had it served while he was in his office since he was locked out of his house." Why is he locked out? His wife hadn't been told yet, had she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope that was the catharsis you needed

Cuz it sure as hell wasn't a good story

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
the most I could muster up was a 3

this was only a little better

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

That’s better, I take it all back for this story. Thank you.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 4 years ago
Very well done!!

Both parts were very well thought out, written, and presented. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A very poorly done attempt

While the second section didn't show evidence of any organization, the whole thing had a common problem. You added words just to pad the word count and your punctuation was kind of random, especially with an un-necessary word was inserted in a sentence.

Some of you stories have been "0k", but this one deserves very low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SORRY!!

No one would ever act or speak like the characters that you portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story took off like a rocket in chapter 2. Whoosh. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK, THIS IS BETTER.........

This guy went into shock at the end of part 1 but came back like a real person would in part 2. Loved the level of violence on the asshole. Maybe not enough publication of the videos to humiliate the cheap, skank whore.

Really liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent ending!

These wimps who complain about the fallout due to his wife turning into a slut, are now afraid! These wimps are screwing married women, so THEY are now afraid that THEIR big dick will be rendered useless as well, lol!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great recovery!!! Glad hubby found his balls....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She didn't take her husband seriously....

This wife paid the price for wanting a big dick...seeing what this guy did was great... and he got her good in the end...now she has all of the pain and know way out... the ending is her pain...we can guess...but that's not as good as...we don't get to see what she's feeling the end...the ending is some what of a let down......

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
what gets me

is that all the courts seem to think that having a vajaja makes you a better parent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is it with

authors here and "big dicks" and anatomical illiteracy? First, if "Tom" had a cock that was 4" thick, its circumference would be roughly 12.5 inches. No woman is going to get that in her mouth or her cunt, nor would she be in the slightest interested in trying.

The big cock trope is a sign of insecurity and ignorance about women. It suggests the author has penis envy or actually has a teeny weeny. It also suggests that he really knows nothing about women. If he did, he would know that (1) an abnormally large cock might be an object of curiosity to a woman, but it's something almost none of them would want shoved up their cooches because big cocks cause pain and tear the cooch. (2) Women are built for normal (the vast majority of men), and even a cock on the smaller side that stays hard can satisfy a woman as well as something larger because the G-spot is only an inch or two up the vagina.

The idea that a woman is going to jeopardize her marriage to a man she really loves for a 10" cock is simply ridiculous and should be retired as a motivation for wives in these stories. If a woman is really curious about how a big cock feels, she can have the experience with a dildo or by having her husband use a cock sleeve.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I personally think think that the Martian Slut Ray is much more of a threat to mankind's continued survival that Man-Made-Up Global Warming! (They're both fictional constructs!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This bit of bilious, feminist horseshit needs to be retired from LW: "Marriage is an equal partnership." It's not a "partnership", and the relationship is never "equal". That line makes me wonder whether the authors who use that cliche are married or, instead, are just not very thoughtful and observant. The 4" thick cock is hilariously anatomically illiterate. No cock is that thick, and if you had one that was, you wouldn't be able to use it. As is pointed out below, that's about 12.5" in circumference. Try getting a cylinder that size in any of your wife's orifices; if you do try, you'll be sleeping on the couch for weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the MC would have better without his daughter in his custody. When your own child decides to hate you after listening to only her mother's side of the story then she's is the worth the trouble. He would be able to start afresh with a clean slate with both his slut wife and his moronic ungrateful daughter out of his life. No need to be an "ideal parent" if your children aren't "ideal" at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a male living in New York that's contemplated/investigated divorce I have to tell you this is the biggest fantasy story I've read since The Lord of the Rings. Interesting as a diversion but sorry no way in hell do things work out like that here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What became of the STDs?

Did Tom suggest to the police that Jim may have had a reason to have hurt Tom?

Did Jim have any trouble lying his ass off when the police came around to speak with him?

Did the policemen have so much empathy towards Jim for having been cheated on that they let the matter drop?

Did the residents of the small town who knew all about Carolyn's affair not suspect anything about Tom's mutilation? Or were they all down with it?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Look up Chekov's gun. You should never introduce elements that are not necessary to the plot. In this case the STDs. That went no where. Also Why did Molly become Stacey? Name changes just confuse stories. Otherwise, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More SNAG twaddle: "She was quiet after I tried to explain to her the reasons why I felt I had to divorce her mom without throwing Carolyn's affair in her face. I didn't want our daughter to be angry or disrespect her mother." The mother should be "disrespected".

The anatomical illiteracy is hilarious...a cock that is over 12" around? If you have even half of that some women will tear if you aren't careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This part reads like the author forgot the first part of his own stort. We are told in partv1 that the MC wants to save his marriage, then that's immediately thrown out the window in part 2 before any further infraction. I feel like the author wrote this part in response to the comments from the BTB crowd from the first chapter. This was not consistent at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can write! Please keep it up. Loved all of your stories, especially this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Storyline was confusion! I suggest a proof reader next time.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Much better than Chapter 1, with a really satisfying BTB and one heck of a good ass kicking for Tom.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Reproduced By Memory?

I think the replacement for the lost CH2 must have taken 15 minutes to prepare. No re-reading CH1 and taking notes on details. Sentences which make no sense within themselves, and much less sense regarding anything in the total story!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 1 was OK. Not great, but quite serviceable

.

Part 2 was a disaster. Poorly written. Stupid storyline. Disconnected from tne story in Part 1.

.

Maybe tne original Part 2 was more coherent….and you got lazy trying to recreate in a hurry.

.

2 **. And that was generous.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first part but this was a horribly over the top cliched mess.

Seriously this little gem actually passed through your mind and you didnt think "Hey, thats exactly how no one who wanted their marriage saved would think "Maybe, I can save my marriage and still get my fill of Tom's monster. We'll need to be more discrete from now on, but my first priority is to save my marriage."

She ended up being the epitome of the dumb assed LW wife.

Honestly I would swear two different people wrote these two parts.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why was Tom locked out,when did he tell Stacey about Tom cheating?.Did Tom pass on the STDs?.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

Chapter 1 was possible something. Chapter 2 was absolutely nothing. Sorry. I don't like to lambast a writers effort but this was terrible.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Mallory or Stacey??? Unforgivable faux pas.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - this story has no sense of feeling anything.

It's just a dry, boring, bitter diatribe.

There is no point in reading the rest of his tripe.

This author is now in my reject list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I disagree with “ Bitchrox” This was an outstanding story. 5 stars! The good guys can win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THAT is the way, you burn a bitch. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's nice when the person cuckolding doesn't always get their man back after emasculating and stabbing him in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid story with lots of wrong views as to what happens to people involved in a divorce involving infidelity. No body does any favours to the other party unless they gain something in return.. The wronged spouse wants revenge by hurting the guilty spouse in any way available,to the point even the guilty spouse can end up hating because of this. It can even be vicious. A cheating wife thats been in an affair will not turn into a blubbering idiot but will readily move on with her life in most cases easier than the husband because to have an affair she was already not happy with marriage/husband. Many cases move right in,if possible, with whom she was/is having the affair with even if just temporary. The unrealistic part in most of these stories is trying to make the aggrieved husband be a good guy while getting the divorce. bullshit not so. If its the wife that has been cheated on it gets vicious. Have seen/experienced this a hundred times thru my job. An infidelity divorce is by far the worse.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 2 years ago

People do not speak like the husband in real life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SO bedazzling!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well his ex wife should be happy now she can have all the big cock she wants ,so everybodys happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a 5!

The problem with a great story like this, especially one that is true to life as some of us know, is the pseudo experts who try the story apart. They usually post as anonymous. They think they know everything and there way is the only way. Whether they are in politics or whatever, you can tell by their pronouncements that they are controlling people and just want to force others to see it their own way. Maybe they get embarrassed by good authors by PKenny, because they are so much like Carolyn.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Alright, this chapter redeemed the first one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many meteorological maunderings.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Well glory be! Ole Tom bites the dust and our hero ends up with more balls than the villain. Tommy can enjoy all he wants of Carolyn now- if he can just get it up .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OP says he lost the original ending, and it's clear he spent maybe five minutes writing this. He indicates Tom was "locked out of the house," but nowhere did we read that Jim told Tom's wife. Most of Jim's plan was illegal, illogical or idiotic. Stupid writing and a tragic end of not a marriage, so much as a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not telling the daughter was wrong. It was a teachable moment. Fathers have a responsibility to make sure that their daughters don’t end up like their slut mothers. He shouldn’t have pawned that off onto the therapist.

If the daughter is old enough that the judge would give even the smallest consideration to her wishes, then she’s way past the age to have a frank discussion about what sex is, how important it is in a marriage, and that the only thing worse than adultery is murder!

Frankly, coddling his daughter the way the story describes is failure of parenting!

ZK

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

If I could give this story less than 1 star I would. First off who talks like this MC. Also everything in this is really off the walls unbelievable. Everything the MC did was illegal and would have ended up with him in jail or having to give everything and maybe some blood to his ex in the divorce. No this is just to divorced from reality for me to enjoy. I am willing to bet the author is a guy that got taken to the absolute cleaners by his ex-wife and then one night sometime later on he got so coked up and alcohol fueled he wrote this drivel on how he thought it should have gone.

NitpicNitpic12 months ago
Why

Why was Tom locked out of his house?.No where does it say his wife knew of his affair with Carolyn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So did she or did she not have a STD?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked the story but doing those financial moves the MC did are easy to trace and will get you penalized big by any judge hearing such a divorce case.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19557 months ago

Would have rated higher but for the inconsistencies and underdeveloped plots. STD ridden whore? Just a mention of Tom’s situation with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too much razzle-dazzle and fairy dust leading to a "satisfying" BTB ending. Don't quit your day job. Rated four stars solely because he didn't take her back.

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

Don't pull the bull by the horn, otherwise you'll likely get horned!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Every stupid cliché, every canned phrase, every dumb plot device from the Loving Wives Category Book of Crappy Writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ok even though a little well worn. 4

StruckwrongStruckwrong12 days ago

Hey don't you know non cuckold endings are not sophisticated?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous