Nothing Like Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily makes a discovery.
2.2k words
4.72
8.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Emily! Look how big my boobies are!" Natalie shouted, bouncing them in her too small hands. "They're so much bigger than yours!" She turned around. "Look how big and round my butt is! Look how long and shapely my legs are! Look how much taller I am! Were you always this tiny?! Can't believe just how small you are!"

Suddenly Natalie started to glow. Her already insanely long legs started to stretch and grow! I couldn't believe my eyes!

"Ooh, this feels so good!" Natalie yelled, still continuing to grow. Inch by inch her legs and body stretched, until she towered over me, at least 7 feet tall! Her boobs were next to grow. Slowly at first, Natalie's bosom started to swell. Natalie moaned in pleasure, sinking her hands into her growing breasts. "Oh my god!" She screamed, when her boobs grew to the size of beach balls. Her legs gave up on her and she collapsed on the ground. Her boobs continued to swell larger and larger, until they were touching the ground, so full and round, my mind could barely comprehend it. Natalie gave me a smug look. "I can't believe you thought you had big boobs!" She said laughing. "I don't think I can call you my big sister anymore... From now on, I'll call you my tiny sister!"

I woke up, covered in cold sweat. Quick look at my phone told me it was just about half an hour after midnight. What a weird dream. I thought, closing my eyes to try to go back to sleep. Then a loud bang coming from downstairs startled me. What was that? Fully awake now I decided to go investigate. It must have looked quite funny, sneaking around with my plush, curvy body covered only by my barely sufficient underwear. I am curvy, fuck you dream Natalie!

I heard more sounds coming from the kitchen and so I knew there was something going on. Step by step I creeped closer to the source of the sound. As I was coming closer, I saw the light was on. What's going on? I sniffed. Why do I smell food? I peeked inside the kitchen and my tensed body relaxed. "Mum? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hey honey. I hope I didn't wake you."

"No, you didn't... but I heard some noise, so... Why are you cooking in the middle of the night?" I looked around. "And why are you making so much of it?!" I thought the feast we had was sizable, I didn't know what to call this. Ten people could eat comfortably from our dinner, now there was at least twice as much food.

"My little Natalie gets so hungry at night..." Mum said almost dreamily.

"You're doing all this just for Natalie?!" I yelped in disbelief.

"With you back, the poor dear had to hold back during the dinner..."

"Hold back?! Mum, do you realize just how much she ate?!"

"She's still a growing girl!" Mum said proudly. "She needs the nutrients."

"Mum! Your growing girl grew a foot in height in a month! And I'm not even talking about her... eh, other developments... That's not normal!"

"Oh, sweetie, don't be jealous!" Mum said with a smile on her face.

"I'm not jealous!" I shouted.

"Of course, you're not." Mum said condescendingly.

I let out a sigh. "Ok, maybe I am jealous, but that doesn't make this normal!"

"What isn't normal?" Natalie asked from behind me.

Fuck me! Even her voice sounds sexy as hell! "It's nothing, don't worry about it." I said turning around. My face was just a couple inches from two massive orbs. Oh my god! This is really gonna be difficult to get used to... I took a couple of steps back and only then I realized what Natalie was wearing to cover her body. Or rather what she was wearing, that left her body uncovered... It was my pajamas! How did she even manage to cram into it?! The pink top wasn't even big enough to cover her funbags, just barely covering her nipples. Lower half of her breasts were hanging out of it, including parts of her areolas. She's huge! The top was loose on me a year ago! The shorts that came with the bright pink top were also facing an unwinnable battle. Year ago in my case, the shorts went all the way down to my knees. Natalie's butt was spilling out of them! I can even hear the threads crying in pain! "Natalie! Don't you think you should cover yourself a bit?!"

"It fit me better when I went to sleep." Natalie shrugged. "Besides, I'm not the one in her undies here." She giggled.

I looked down. "Oh, crap!" I cried. "I haven't even realized!"

"The food is on the table!" Mum announced.

Natalie's eyes sparkled and she rushed to take a seat. "Yay!"

I shook my head. This is too much for me! I should better go back to sleep... I started to head out. Wait a second... Natalie's stomach is perfectly flat! Wasn't it hugely bloated just a few hours ago? She couldn't have digested all that, could she?! I returned back to the kitchen and I watched in quiet horror, how Natalie shoved inhuman amounts of food inside her stomach. I stared, fascinated. In just a few minutes, she managed to eat an equivalent of what I would be able to eat in a week, and believe me, I could eat a lot! And she wasn't stopping! Her stomach was swelling larger and larger, overflowing her entire lap, reaching a size I could hardly believe. She continued to eat for a few more minutes, until there was nothing edible left anymore.

Natalie leaned back and let out a satisfied sigh. "That was great! Thanks mum! What is for desert?"

"There's a cheesecake in the fridge. I'll bring it to you, sweetie."

"Thanks mum, you're the best."

Have you ever seen someone eat an entire cheesecake in less than a minute? Because I have! Natalie devoured the entire thing as if she hadn't eaten in ages! I could barely believe what I've just witnessed. Natalie looked around, clearly disappointed the feast was all over and she tried to stand up, only to find out her newly grown gut wouldn't allow that. "A little help here?" She said smiling, amused by her predicament.

It took all the strength me and my mother possessed to get my not so little sister into her bed. Natalie collapsed on to her bed, her belly towering even over her glorious bosom and fell asleep immediately. A couple of years back I saw a picture of a pregnant lady with five babies... Natalie was even bigger than she was... By a lot!

"Mum, you can't tell me you really think this is normal..."

"Well, she seems to eat even more these days..." My mum said frowning. Then she smiled again. "The doctor would surely say something, if there was anything to worry about."

"Doctor? What doctor?"I asked curiously.

"The lovely new doctor, she started visiting after her birthday. Can you believe she was so little, because she had a health issue? And nobody found out until now? The doctor prescribed her some vitamins and... well, the results speak for themselves."

I stared at my mother in disbelief. "Are you really telling me, it doesn't sound fishy to you?"

"Why would it? It's what a medical specialist prescribed her. My baby finally started to grow like she always wished for!"

"Don't you think it would be smart to stop while she still fits inside the house?!" I said angrily.

"Oh, honey." Mum said, laying her hand on my cheek. "You're going to get used to it. After all, I had to get used to looking up to both of my daughters."

I closed my eyes and rolled my fingers into fists. Aaaargh! How can she be so so... so stupid! Why can't she see that... Calm down, Emily. I said to myself, despite still feeling like screaming. I waved my hand dismissively. I don't have the will to argue with a brick wall. I let out a sigh and shook my head. "I'm going to bed... good night."

"Good night, sweetheart."

I stormed into my room, stopping myself from slamming the door at the very last second. Frustrated, I climbed into my bed, hoping to fall asleep as soon as I could. Obviously I was too riled up and so the sleep didn't come.

I stopped rolling and jumped out of my bed with a frustrated groan. Why can't mum see how freaky it all is?! I get she's happy for Natalie, but this... this just isn't right! I started to march around my bedroom, trying to figure what to do. Oh, I know! Mum said Natalie started to grow after she started to take some vitamins... That must be the cause! If only I could get my hand on some!

I sneaked out of my room for the second time tonight, with only my phone as a source of light. As quietly as I could, I made my way into Natalie's room. Carefully I closed the door behind me, even though I knew Natalie was always a deep sleeper. As I expected, I didn't have to worry. Natalie was snoring so loudly, it was a miracle I didn't hear her all the way in my room. I watched her sleeping figure for a while. Oh my god, her gut is half the size it was half an hour ago! And her boobs are even bigger! The top of the pajamas can't even cover her nipples anymore! How is it even possible to grow so fast?! Focus, Emily! You didn't come here to ogle your sister!

I started to look around, trying to find something that would look like a bottle of vitamins. I didn't have to search for long, the bottle sat proudly on Natalie's nightstand. I grabbed the bottle and left without looking back.

"That doesn't make any fucking sense!" I almost shouted on the screen of my phone. "Why isn't there any result for insopotentum? I'm literally holding the bottle in my hand!" I looked at the bottle with dozens of little white tablets inside it. It's a weird name isn't it insopotentum... But it still doesn't explain why there are no results! How can I find out what's going on?! I shook the bottle slightly, hearing the tablets clunking inside. Unless... I thought my eyes opened wide. Is it too crazy?! I asked myself, already opening the bottle. If I also grow, then they'll see it isn't ok! "Here goes nothing." I said tossing a pill inside my mouth and swallowing it. I stood up and left my room for the last time tonight. I had to return Natalie's pills on her nightstand.

"If it isn't my tiny big sister!" Natalie giggled, kneeling to me. Even though she was on her knees, she was somehow still taller than I was! And she didn't just grow taller... Her giant breasts, mind bogglingly full and round, reached all the way to the ground. I couldn't see anything but her boobs and her head, peeking over them!

"Oh, little sister!" I said smugly. "You don't realize it yet, but I know your secret now!" I pulled a bottle of shining pills out of my pocket. "I was bigger than you before! What do you think will happen if I start taking them as well, huh?"

Natalie's face expression changed from mocking to terrified. "Y-You can't do that! Those are my vitamins!"

I chuckled. "Watch me!" I opened the bottle and tossed a pill into my mouth.

"Nooooo!" Natalie shrieked.

I closed my eyes as my body started to tingle. It was really uncomfortable at first, but soon, waves of pleasure started to surge through my body. I let out a moan, feeling my breasts swell. My F-cup bra snapped right off my body as my boobs reached the size of volleyballs. They didn't stop there though, growing larger and larger until even yoga balls looked small in comparison. Then my legs started to twitch and suddenly I stood almost six inches taller than I was previously. "Oh, that felt really good!" I giggled. "Now I see why you wanted to keep them for yourself!"

Natalie frowned. "They are mine! Give them back!"

"And why would I do that? You're big enough as it is." A mean grin appeared on my face. "If one little pill did this." I said, my grin growing nastier. "Can you imagine what will happen after I empty the bottle?!" I opened the bottle again and started to pour them inside my gaping mouth.

"No! You can't!" Natalie shouted, but to no avail.

I emptied the bottle and tossed it away. My whole body was itching, but I didn't care. "Tell me, who's gonna be the tiny sister now?" I yelled, bursting into maniacal laughter.

My breasts exploded in size and it felt so damn good! I screamed in pleasure, watching my boobs outgrowing even my wildest fantasies. Each of my breasts was at least as big as our entire house! I wasn't sure just how big they actually were, because even though I grew at least three feet in height, I wasn't even half as tall as my boobs were.

I heard cries. Natalie was bawling her eyes out, but the only thing I felt was the sweet taste of victory. "How's the life down there, little sister?!"

I woke up with a start. What the fuck is wrong with me?! My stomach growled. And why the hell am I so hungry?!