Nothing Like Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily experiences effects of the pills.
2.7k words
4.59
10k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clutched my stomach with both of my hands and I could feel it vibrate beneath my fingers. Never in my life have I felt such hunger as I did at this moment. With horror I realized it was only half past three and there was still so much time remaining until breakfast. The pain in my stomach is unbearable! I need to eat something immediately! I jumped out of my bed and rushed towards the kitchen to ransack whatever was left there after the dinner and Natalie's midnight 'snack'. Suddenly Natalie's eating made so much more sense, now that I felt the hunger pangs on my own. I tried to stop myself to think, but all I could think about was how hungry I was. I ran down the stairs, almost falling in my hurry. Finally I got inside the kitchen and... all I wanted to do was to crumble on the floor and start crying. Natalie was faster. The huge feast mum prepared for her apparently wasn't enough and now she sat there with a hugely bloated gut, surrounded by empty wrappings. Every single cabinet in the kitchen was wide open and cleaned out of anything edible and so was the fridge. Natalie didn't even notice I was there, until my stomach released an angry sounding growl. Natalie stared in confusion at her own massively expanded stomach for a couple of seconds, before she raised her head and noticed me. "Oh, hey sis!" Her mouth moved into an excited smile. "Sorry, beat you to it." She giggled, patting her gut.

"You ate everything?!" I roared in a mixture of anger and disbelief.

"Yep!" Natalie said as if it was the most normal thing ever and smiled her gorgeous smile, either not realizing I was angry, or deciding to ignore it.

I shook my head and clutched my stomach again, when it hit me with another spasm. What am I going to do?!

In a desperate attempt I pulled out my phone and started to look online for any place where I could get anything to eat. I almost cried out with joy when I found an all-you-can-eat buffet that was open non-stop. It was about a half an hour ride, so I grabbed dad's car keys and started heading toward the front door.

"Where are you going?" Natalie asked.

"To get something to eat." I growled, not even slowing down.

"You know you're still in your undies, right?" Natalie giggled.

I looked at my almost naked body and groaned, blushing only slightly. I ran to my room and put on the first pieces of clothing I could find.

When I left my room, my body was covered in sweatpants and a tube top that was a little tight even before I left, my larger clothes apparently ended up in Natalie's closet. My big boobs (fuck you, Natalie) were spilling out of the top, creating a very nice cleavage that made me feel a bit better about my figure. I started going down the stairs and I found out Natalie was waiting for me below the stairs, wearing a night robe that was large enough to cover even her bloated form. It hit me once again just how much taller than me she was, when I had to look up, even though I was still standing one stair above her. Hell, I'd swear she's even taller than she was a couple hours ago!

"Would you mind if I tag along?" Natalie asked, her face innocence personified. "I'm still a bit hungry."

I frowned. "You're still hungry after eating all that?!"

Natalie nodded. "I've just been so ravenous ever since I started taking two vitamins a day."

My stomach growled, reminding me just how ravenous I was even after the single pill. I can't imagine how hungry she must get! "Uh, sure. You can come with me." I said, faking a smile. The last thing she needs is more food...

Natalie giggled and jumped up with joy, sending her ginormous breasts into motion. I stared at her wobbling endowments, feeling nothing but envy. Natalie turned around and started heading towards our front door.

"Uhm, shouldn't you get dressed first?" I asked, watching how her robe hugged her every curve.

Natalie shrugged. "This is the only thing that fits me now."

I let out a sigh. "Alright... let's go then."

Natalie could barely fit in the car. Even though the front seat was as far back as it went, her belly kept bumping against the front desk. It took a couple attempts to get her seat belt on, but once she succeeded, there was nothing that could keep me from getting food any longer. I stomped the pedal to the floor and soon we were flying through the empty streets. What was deemed to be a half an hour ride took us just little over ten minutes. We pulled into a parking lot and stepped out of the car.

"Oh, look!" Natalie cried. "That's the doctor's office across the street! I thought the way here seemed familiar."

I nodded. I'm definitely paying him a visit some time soon. But now I'm getting food!

The buffet seemed deserted, which was not surprising considering what time of the day it was. Or rather what time of the night. The only other person inside was a young looking waitress who looked bored to tears, staring at her cellphone. She raised her head when we entered, blinking a couple times, unable to hide her surprise that someone actually came in at this hour. She yawned before heaving herself up to her feet. She stepped around the counter and started walking slowly towards us. I was surprised by how... eh, curvy she was. She looked very skinny while she sat behind the counter, her upper half slight and petite. I would have never expected her lower half to be so thick. I stared in fascination as her small waist flared out into her huge hips... I've never seen anyone with such a waist-to-hip ratio. "Hi!" She greeted us with a smile, waddling towards us as fast as her thick thighs allowed her.

"Hey... I don't want to be rude, eh... Stephanie," I said, looking at her name tag, "but I'm really starving! Can I just pay the fee and skip the pleasantries?"

Stephanie's smile faded a little. "Sure thing... together, or separately?"

"Together." I said, pulling out my phone to pay.

After I paid, we moved to get us some food without any further delay. All that mattered was to fill my stomach as soon as possible. I started stacking up my plate without care about what I was putting there. Once I had filled both plates on my tray, I walked to the table closest to the food, where Natalie was already digging into her own massive portion of food. I started eating as soon as my butt hit the chair, gobbling down food as quickly as I could. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew the food was lukewarm and barely satisfactory, but in my hunger, it all tasted deliciously. Faster than I deemed possible, I was licking my first plate clean. It did little to alleviate my hunger though.

"Can I offer you anything to drink?"

Startled, I raised my head, finding Stephanie standing at our table. Too focused on eating I didn't even notice she came over. "Uh, sure. I'll have a coke. Thanks." I looked across the table to see that Natalie could have been on a different planet. "And she's gonna have a coke as well. Thank you."

"Alright, two cokes. I'll be right back." Stephanie smiled and started to walk away. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she did so. It was so huge! Despite its size, it looked shaped to perfection. Damn! I'm usually a boob girl, but... goddamn that ass looks incredible! Watching her derriere, clad in skin tight yoga pants, wobbling with every step was so hypnotizing it almost made me forget about food. I frowned as another hunger pang bit my middle and again I started to devour food like there was no tomorrow.

I lost count of how many times I went for a refill and frankly, I think it's better not to know how much I ate. I leaned back in my chair, staring at my massively bloated gut. It was surreal. I looked full term pregnant and I still felt like I could eat some more. My stomach may not have been perfectly flat before, but this was insane. The painful hunger was gone and I thought it was about time for us to leave. I was so occupied with myself I didn't really notice Natalie until now. Now I looked across the table and my jaw almost hit the floor.

Unlike me, Natalie was still eating with a gusto of a starving wolf, despite all that she ate before we even got here. And it was showing. In her gluttony, she lost all of her self control and, apparently, any concept of shame. The night robe was no longer large enough to contain her gargantuan stomach and so she sat there with it undone, showing everything she hid beneath. Well, not everything. Fortunately she still wore the inadequate pajamas underneath. Still, half of her breasts were left uncovered though. Then there was her middle... I could hardly find words to describe what I saw. I've never seen a belly that was anywhere near the size of my sister's. I couldn't quite comprehend that it really was my little sister sitting across from me. "N-Natalie?" I said, my voice quivering.

She stopped eating, turning her gorgeous face towards me.

"You need to stop!"

"Why?" She asked, puzzled.

"I'm not sure if you can fit in the car as it is..."

Natalie stared at me as if she didn't understand what I was telling her. Then she looked down at her body. "Oh... Oops!"

How could she not notice?! I opened my mouth to say something and then closed it again. How could I fail to notice?! I asked myself, even though I knew the answer. I was so focused on eating, I couldn't even see her until now. That's not normal! Those 'vitamins' aren't normal. I'm gonna have a nice chat with the doctor and I'm gonna end this... this madness!

This is so surreal! I thought, pulling my sister to her feet. I thought Natalie looked huge after dinner, but now... Now her gut was at least twice that size. It was unbelievable! Except I could see it with my own eyes. It came as a pleasant surprise to see that Natalie remained quite mobile, despite the circumstances. I, on the other hand, felt really heavy. I definitely wasn't used to carrying so much food inside my stomach.

Somehow we made it back to the car and that was where the moment of truth lay. Now... How do we get Natalie inside?

"Don't worry, I've been in this situation before." Natalie said casually, smiling. "Could you open the rear door for me?"

I did as I asked and then I could only watch as Natalie started backing into the backseat. Slowly, but surely, Natalie's large body was disappearing inside the car, until even her massive gut was safely tucked in. I sighed a big sigh of relief and closed the door behind her. Sitting down in the driver's seat I was shocked to find out my own belly was barely an inch from touching the steering wheel.

As soon as we pulled into our driveway, I started to feel the consequences of the long flight and the restless night. I yawned before stepping out of the car and headed to help Natalie to get out as well. Fortunately, she didn't need my help at all. Because of my sudden exhaustion, I wasn't in a state to help anyone. I didn't really remember walking to my room, or taking off my clothes. All I remembered was collapsing into my bed.

When I woke up again, the sun was already high in the sky. My stomach growled and I frowned. The unbearable hunger was back. So... the 'vitamin' is still working, huh? I should better get something to eat soon. I really didn't want to get up, because I felt as if I was run over by a train. The miserable long flight and the strange night that followed were taking its toll on me even now. With horror I recalled how big my stomach got and breathed out a big sigh of relief when I found it wasn't any bigger than this time yesterday. As I was touching it, it let another growl. I sighed. I really should get something to eat. Unwillingly I rolled off the bed and rose to my aching feet. I felt as if I aged thirty years overnight, feeling so heavy and out of balance. Wait a second, something's not right! My chest wasn't this heavy yesterday. I looked down at my body. My tits weren't this big yesterday! I could barely believe my eyes, staring at my breasts that were spilling out of the cups of my bra. Seems like I don't have Fs anymore... I reached behind my back and unclasped the bra, letting the outgrown piece of clothing fall to the ground. Goddamn, they look awesome! My smile faded. It's those 'vitamins'! I'll have to show mum what they did to me! I made three steps towards the door out of my room before I stopped myself. She wouldn't believe it, would she? I need to have a word with that 'doctor' first. My stomach let out another growl.

"You sure are loud today." I said, placing my hand on my middle. "I'll take a shower and then we'll fill you up as much as you want to, ok?" My stomach settled as if it understood me. Good, now that shower...

I sighed with pleasure as the warm stream was cleansing my tense body. It felt as if I was on the edge ever since I met Natalie at the airport and now my body finally relaxed, loosening its muscles. I couldn't resist touching my larger bosom. It wasn't a huge difference, but it filled me with joy regardless. The last day was hard on my psyche. Never in my life would I believe that Natalie would outgrow me, yet here we were. I felt so inadequate next to her goddess-like figure... It might have been only a cup size to tighten the gap, but it made me feel so much better. I lifted them up and a little pool started to form on top of them. They're not just bigger, they feel a lot fuller as well! They haven't had such great shape ever since I outgrew my D cup bras... No wonder Natalie can't resist taking the pills. I kinda want to take another as well... No! This is wrong and it has to end right now!

Cleaned up, I emerged from the bathroom and started putting on clothes. Pulling up my panties, I realized they felt a bit tighter than I was used to, but it couldn't have been much of a difference, so I decided to ignore it for now. My too small bras were out of the question, so I just put on a large t-shirt and went braless. I finished my attire with a pair of shorts. I smiled at my reflection. Despite everything that happened yesterday, it finally dawned on me that I was home in my own room. Home! My smile grew wider. I'm at home and in a good mood and nothing is going to ruin it for me. Ready for the day I headed downstairs.

My good mood lasted about half a second of coming downstairs as it was abruptly ruined by the sight of Natalie. Natalie was sitting at the table, stuffing her face, already looking like she was carrying twins. That however wasn't what ruined my mood. The look at her chest did that for me. Her giant tits were on full display. I wouldn't mind that either though. The fact that her boobs were visibly larger than yesterday was where my issues lay. I may have grown a cup size overnight, but she grew at least three...