Nothing Like Home Ch. 05

Story Info
Emily visits the doctor.
2.5k words
4.5
4.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?!" I cried out, once I recovered from the shock.

Claire rolled her eyes. "I told you. You need more evidence. Besides, I could use a bit more up top." She said, heaving up her breasts with her hands.

I shook my head in disbelief. Her boobs are quite big already, why would she want to get bigger? I thought, ignoring the hypocrisy. "Anyway... What do we do now?"

"We need to be systematic. First, we need to find out how long it takes for the pill to start working and for how long it works." Claire stated, and slowly rose to her feet and walked to her PC. "We need to properly measure what is happening with our bodies." She sat down into a chair that groaned under her weight.

"We're gonna need to measure our height, weight, bust, hips and waist." Claire said, pulling out a tape measure from a drawer.

"Wait, you mean like now?!" I exclaimed.

"No, next year." She rolled her eyes again. "Of course I mean now!"

"But shouldn't we wait until we digest a little? I won't let you measure this gut!" I said, patting my bloated middle.

"Hmm... You're right. We'll have to wait. Let's just settle for our heights for now."

"I'm starting to feel hungry." Claire announced. "It's been forty minutes since I took the so-called vitamin."

"It won't take long before the hunger becomes unbearable. You should probably mark down when it does as well." I said, rubbing my own middle that was almost down to its original size. "I'm starting to feel a little peckish as well, so the pill I took at night still works."

"That's good to know. Do you remember when exactly you took it?"

"Not the exact time, but it definitely was after midnight. 1am maybe?"

"Alright, I'll put it down with a little question mark." Claire said, filling her document. "I think we can start with measuring me. I don't think this gut gets any smaller than this." She giggled, rising to her feet. Claire stepped on the scale. "303 pounds." She announced. "I'm a big girl." She giggled, slapping the side of her gut.

Claire sat back to her chair and started filling her sheet with data we took. "Height: 5'5", Weight: 303, Bust: 53, Waist: 57, Hips: 54." She read out loud as she was putting it down. "Your turn, let's go measure your skinny ass!"

"Well? What are you waiting for? Off with your clothes!" Claire commanded.

"Hey, I didn't make you strip down!" I complained.

"That's your loss!" Claire giggled. "Now be a good girl and strip down!"

I let out a sigh. "Fine..." I mumbled, pulling my shirt over my head.

Claire whistled. "Damn fine indeed! I wish my tits looked half this good!"

A smug grin appeared on my lips. "They're pretty amazing, aren't they?"

"Yeah!" Claire nodded. "I still can't understand why they're not enough for you."

My grin disappeared even faster than it appeared. "You haven't seen her! You haven't seen Natalie..."

"Height: 5'6'', Weight: 143, Bust: 42', Waist: 28', Hips: 39'. Overall score: Hot as hell!"

A little smile crossed my face, but since I couldn't get Natalie out of my head, the words felt hollow and untrue. It brought me to a decision though. We needed more of those 'vitamins'. No, I needed them. I was ready to see this doctor Stone, even if it was for a different reason than earlier. My stomach let out a loud growl.

"Fuck! I'm starving!" Claire cussed in exactly the same moment. "It's been an hour and fuck! I'm gonna get something to eat. This is ridiculous!"

I nodded, knowing exactly how she felt. While I felt this voracious hunger as well, strangely I didn't feel it as intensely. I was too determined to go see the doctor and I knew I couldn't go there with my gut bulging out. Claire rushed out and into the kitchen, determined to clear out whatever food she could find. My stomach growled again, but I wasn't going to give in. I needed my own bottle of Insopotentum and I was gonna get it no matter what.

Claire's belly was bulging out and her face was glowing with satisfaction as we walked towards her mother's car. I watched as Claire struggled to sit down in the driver's seat as it was set up for her slight mother. "Wait!" I shouted, when she wedged herself between the seat and the wheel, unable to move to either side. I rushed to take my place in the shotgun and pulled the lever, pushing the driver's seat back.

"Thanks!" Claire said, red in the face from embarrassment. I've noticed that even with the seat pulled as far back as it went, her expanded middle was touching the steering wheel.

We arrived at our destination and I headed inside the building where the doctor's office was, while Claire was still looking for a place to park the car. I walked through a seemingly endless labyrinth of corridors, until I finally found the doors with V. F. Stone MD written on them. I felt my heart beating, pulsing inside my throat as I raised my hand and knocked. A few seconds later the door opened, revealing an elderly nurse.

"Do you have an appointment?!" She growled, obviously disgruntled just by my existence.

"N-no." I shook my head, taken aback by the hostility she had shown.

"Then why are you wasting our time?!" She barked.

"Don't be rude, Matylda." A pleasant male voice sounded from the office. "Let the girl in, she wouldn't be here if it wasn't important."

Matylda frowned at me as if it was my fault, but stepped inside and compelled me to follow. I entered a small room, still separated from the doctor's office by a door that was now open.

"Don't be shy, come on in." The doctor said. Something in his voice made me tremble, touching something deep inside me I couldn't quite point out. I took a deep breath and entered the office. As soon as I walked through the door, the nurse closed it behind me. The doctor jumped to his feet and rushed to greet me. I wasn't sure before how to imagine a doctor that turned my sister into a freak, but I definitely thought he would look different. I definitely thought he would be taller. Instead doctor Stone was about 5'10'' and he looked very young for someone of his position. Late twenties, if I had to guess. He had black hair and deep brown eyes that seemed to look right through me and made me shiver. He was strangely attractive. We shook hands. His grip was gentle, but firm.

"I-it's nice to meet you, Doctor Stone."

"Please, call me Victor. There's no need to be so formal." He said, giving me a disarming smile. "And the pleasure is all mine, I assure you. I was hoping you would come to see me, miss Lynch."

I was taken aback. "H-How...?"

"How do I know who you are? It's simple really. Your sister Natalie couldn't stop talking about you, even showing me some of your pictures." He said, walking back to his chair. "She always dreamed about looking like you, you know that?"

I nodded. And now she's far better looking than I ever was... I frowned, finally processing something he said. "You said you wanted to see me. Why?"

The doctor smiled. "You're obviously a very beautiful young lady." He said, too matter-of-factly to make me feel uncomfortable. "But there is still so much... untapped potential! You could be so much more with just a little help. With just a little push!"

"Yes! That's why I'm here!" I cried out. "After I saw what happened with Natalie, how much she'd grown..."

The doctor smiled again and with that smile, I felt my anger disappear. "Ah... There's nothing quite like a sibling rivalry. Very well, I'm going to give you a small dose of Insopotentum, so you can start reaching your potential." He said, placing a little box on the desk. I wanted to cry when I saw how small it was, compared with the big bottles that both Natalie and Peter had.

"That's not enough! Natalie is still growing so fast I wouldn't be able to catch up!"

Doctor Stone stared at me intensely and it felt as if he was looking straight to my soul. Finally he chuckled. "I like you, Emily. Can I call you Emily?"

I nodded.

"It is not wise to start on more than one pill. You never know if you'd be happy with the results. You see, everybody is different and so the effects are unique for everyone."

"I don't care!" I almost shouted.

The doctor shook his head. "Tomorrow. Come back tomorrow and we will talk about your results and decide how to proceed going forward." His eyes drifted towards a computer screen. "Could you come at 9 am?"

I nodded. "Of course."

"Great!" The doctor concluded. "Now I'm afraid our time is running short. There is a patient who does have an appointment and she is waiting for my attention." Doctor Stone scratched his chin. "Take two vitamins, if you're so eager to see some results." He said, opening the package and handing it to me. Then he poured water into a glass and pushed it towards me as well, obviously expecting me to take the pills immediately.

I complied, placing two pills into my mouth and washed them down with the water presented. Wait a second... Does it mean there are three vitamins in my system right now?

"As you must have seen with Natalie, most people get really hungry, so be ready for that. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow." Doctor Stone said, standing up and walking me towards the door. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye." I said, feeling like I was snapping out of a dream. There was something strange about the doctor. Something I couldn't quite put my finger on. It kinda felt as if I couldn't argue with him even if I wanted to. I left the doctor's office with an impression there was nothing I could do to stop him, with more questions than before and a package with 8 more pills of Insopotentum. Now I need to find Claire and let her know what I have learned. My stomach cramped like never before. And I need to get something to eat and fast!

"I'm fucking starving!" I complained to Claire as soon as we were reunited.

"Did you get more pills?" Claire asked.

"Only a few." I said, raising my hand and showing her the small package. "There are two more inside me though and I think they're starting to work. Sorry, all I can think about is getting food!" I grabbed her hand and started to drag her along. The fact she was more than twice my weight didn't seem to matter. "Let's go get some food!"

We've entered the same buffet that I visited last night with Natalie. This time it wasn't just the two of us, but the place was still far from being packed. We paid the entry fee to the guy at the front, who was far less attractive than the girl last night, and headed for food immediately. I wanted to eat everything I laid my eyes on, too hungry to care what I would eat. I piled my plates high with whatever I could find, without a single fuck to give about what people might think. Eat! Eat! Eat! That was the only thing going through my head. And so I did, as soon as we sat down at a table.

I cleaned out my first two plates and got up to get some more when I noticed that Claire barely touched her food, writing something into a notebook instead. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I thought it would be interesting to keep an account on how much you eat, so I'm just collecting data. I'm just pissed that I didn't think of it sooner. The more data, the better you know?"

"Hmm." I nodded, absent-mindedly. I already lost interest halfway in the conversation and I just couldn't wait to start eating again. And that was exactly what I did.

My stomach was growling, asking for more and more, even after numerous trips to get food. Once again I found myself pregnant with a food baby, as my belly sat proudly in my lap, bloated more than ever before.

"Oh my god!" Claire said suddenly. "Look at that hottie!"

I looked over my shoulder, regretting I had to stop stuffing my face. "She works here." I mumbled, with my mouth full. "I think her name is Stephanie." I added, once I swallowed.

"Look at that ass!" Claire continued a bit more loudly than I would prefer.

"Yeah, she's got a great ass." I agreed.

"Great ass? No! You've got a great ass. Her ass is a piece of art! It belongs in a museum!"

"Whatever, Indiana." I chuckled. "Shouldn't you be paying attention to something else though? I still feel hungry, so I'm not stopping anytime soon." I remarked, forcing another chicken strip inside my mouth.

"Don't worry. I'm good at multitasking." Claire said, dreamily looking past my shoulder where Stephanie stood clad in yoga pants that left very little to the imagination. I smirked. Unlike me, Claire was always all about that bass.

I tried to stand up, but I couldn't lift my body, so I just leaned back in my chair and let out a sigh. My bloated middle filled out my entire lap and then some, yet I was still hungry for more. I guess I'm not standing up right now... I stared longingly where all the food was, so close and yet so far away.

"Would you like me to get you anything else?" Somebody asked. I turned my head and saw it was Stephanie.

I nodded. "That would be great!" I said and blushed, when my sight fell on the pile of empty plates in front of me.

"What would you like me to bring?"

"It doesn't really matter."

"Alright." Stephanie smiled. "I'll be right back."

"Lucky bitch! She's into you!" Claire cried out.

"What?! No... I'm sure she's just doing her job."

"It looked like she didn't even notice I was here as well. Besides, I've got a nose for these things. Trust me on this, this chick can't stop picturing you naked!"

My cheeks turned crimson red. "Stop it! It's not funny!" I hissed. I turned my head and watched Stephanie fill up plates with food, her bottom wobbling every time she took a step. She really is gorgeous... "You actually mean it?"

"Of course I mean it, moron! And you obviously like what you see, so if you don't ask her out soon, I'm gonna do that for you!" Claire declared.

"You're such a bitch!" I giggled.

"Yeah, I am!" Claire nodded with a sly smile, right when Stephanie returned. "Uhm, excuse me." Claire said.

A chill ran down my spine and my heart started to beat faster. You asshole!

"My friend here would like to ask you something."

All color disappeared from my face as I stared into Stephanie's expecting eyes. "I- I..." I stammered. Oh god dammit Claire! Why did you have to put me into a spot like this?!