Nothing Like Home Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily meets an old friend.
2.5k words
4.33
6.3k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared across the table, frowning. Only yesterday morning would my breakfast seem excessive to me, now I was grumpy that I couldn't get to the table before Natalie did. I could feel the waistband of my shorts digging into my distended middle, but I still craved more. More food! I needed to cram more calories into my system! Natalie was so big already and I couldn't let her make me look tiny and insignificant. Frustrated, I felt uninvited tears starting to build up in my eyes, but I wouldn't let them come to the surface. My frustration was turning into anger and hatred. I stared at Natalie feeling nothing but disdain. I excused myself from the table and rushed upstairs, stopping in Natalie's room before locking myself in my own room. I stared at the three little pills in the palm of my hand that I had stolen from Natalie's room. Such small things, yet so powerful. How did you turn my runt of a sister into the busty goddess that's sitting downstairs? How? I rolled my hand into a fist. I won't get any answers here. I need to get out of this madhouse!

I ran downstairs, determined to confront the doctor that changed my little sister into a freak. I rushed through the house as fast as I could, hoping to avoid any questions where I was going. I was surprised when I saw that only Natalie remained sitting in the kitchen, immobilized by her monstrous gut.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"Dad went to work and mom went shopping. I'm still kinda hungry, so..." Natalie shrugged as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"You do realize this is insane, right? Have you seen how much you're eating?! It's not normal to grow like you do! You look like a freak! You are a freak!" I ranted, finally losing my composure.

"I'm a... freak?" Natalie whimpered, turning her enormous, beautiful eyes to me and my heart started to break. There was nothing but innocence and sadness in her gaze. Natalie was always so insecure and sensitive, I didn't dare to say anything to her before and now I just threw at her everything that I should have kept unspoken. Natalie started to cry and I couldn't bear to see it. I ran outside cursing myself as I headed towards the place where this entire insanity started, to the doctor's office. He's gonna regret messing with my family!

Feeling angry, guilty and hungry I stomped down the street, regretting not having my own car. Bus will have to do today...

"Emily?" A familiar voice stopped me in my tracks. That sounds like...

"Claire?" I turned around and sure enough, my best friend from high school stood in front of me.

"Emily! Why didn't you tell me you're back in town?" Claire exclaimed, rushing to me to envelop me in her soft arms.

"I only came back yesterday evening..." I said. "You have no idea how glad I'm to see you!" This time it was my turn to pull the larger girl into a hug. As far as I could remember Claire was always on the heavier side, only growing larger as the time went by. The first year of college did little to change things in this regard, Claire looked huge!

"You look amazing! What have you been feeding those?!" Claire exclaimed, poking my chest, right after our hug ended.

I just smiled. "Uhm, you look great, too."

"You mean fat!" Claire giggled.

"Please, every one gains the freshman 15. It's hardly noticeable." I lied, looking at her bulging belly, where she carried most of her extra weight.

"Fifteen? More like fifty! You know I eat when I'm stressed..." She sighed. "I had to buy a whole new wardrobe! I seriously need to start losing some weight."

I was surprised. "I thought you never cared about your weight."

Claire sighed again. "That was before I hkt the big 300! Seriously, look at how big and fat this gut is!" he said, touching her middle that spread in front of her.

"Three hundred pounds!" I exclaimed, taking a better look at my heavier friend. It... actually made a lot of sense, looking at her heavy breasts (not as big as mine though), her wide hips and tree trunk like thighs and the huge, drooping gut, she had safely tucked inside her cargo pants.

"Don't shout it like that!" Claire reprimanded me and I blushed.

"Sorry!"

Then a sound of distant thunder sounded and Claire's face turned carmine red. "It would be much easier if I wasn't so hungry all the time!"

"Wanna grab some food with me then? Natalie ate everything we had at home, so I'm pretty hungry myself."

"Little Natalie?"

"She's not so little anymore..."

"So it's true, huh. My brother wouldn't shut up about how pretty she got!"

I felt a spike of jealousy pierce my heart. For as long I could remember Peter, Claire's brother, had a massive crush on me. I was fuming. Natalie!!! It wasn't like I was ever interested in Peter, but he was mine to toy with! I always made sure I wore low-cut tops when visiting Claire, taking delight from seeing the kid turn into a bumbling idiot. I say kid, for he had always been that for me, but he was Natalie's classmate, so he was eighteen already. I gritted my teeth. "You have no idea."

"Natalie isn't the only one who had a growth spurt. I couldn't believe my eyes when I got home. He's like a foot taller than me now!"

"Uh huh." I mumbled, barely listening. "So how about that food?" I asked, feeling my hunger pangs getting worse.

Claire sighed once more. "Actually, the reason why I'm outside was a pathetic attempt to avoid my mom's cooking. You do remember her ridiculous portions, don't you?"

I nodded, unsure where she was going with this.

"So, we could eat at my place if you want. You wouldn't believe how much food there is. I swear my mom went crazy while I was gone!"

I shrugged. "Sure, why not. You sure your mom won't mind?"

Claire waved her hand. "Please. My mom will be happy to see you!"

We started heading towards Claire's home. With every step I took I became more and more aware just how hungry I was getting. Stupid 'vitamins'! I thought, clutching my stomach unconsciously. Fortunately we weren't far from the house and soon we were stepping inside.

"Mom, look who I found wandering the streets hungry and malnourished!" Claire cried once we entered her home.

Claire's mother came rushing from the kitchen, her short and skinny body hidden behind an apron. I never quite understood how could she be so thin, knowing her daughter and her cooking.

"Emily! It's so nice to see you!" She rushed to me with a hug.

"It's good to see you too Mrs. Reynolds."

"Are you hungry? Come, sit down. Help yourself, eat as much as you want! You look so thin!"

"I..." I didn't dare to say she was thinner than I ever was, instead happily taking a place at the table. I was amazed by how much food Mrs. Reynolds managed to fit on the poor table that was sagging under the weight of all the plates. Even the feasts my mom made seemed small in comparison.

"See what I have to deal with?" Claire said, rolling her eyes.

I nodded, watching Mrs. Reynolds leave the kitchen. "Peter! The food is ready!" She shouted like only mothers can, calling their offsprings to the table. Mrs. Reynolds returned to the kitchen. "Don't be shy, dig in!"

And so I did, probably more enthusiastically than I should have. There was so much food I didn't know what to eat sooner... I decided to try to eat everything within my reach. Then I heard creaking as someone heavy was stepping down the stairs, which made me stop with the anticipation. Peter was always short for his age, about the same height as Claire and with a tendency to gain weight. When he stepped inside the kitchen, I dropped my fork in shock. Peter must have been at least 6'5'', even taller than Natalie was. Gone were his chubby cheeks, his face was now angular, with pronounced chin, manly like never before. And his body! He was ripped! He looked like someone who spent every second of his days working out in the gym. No, he looks better! I stared at him, filled with desire and lust like I never felt before. I bit my lower lip and pulled down on my shirt, trying to show more cleavage. Damn, he's hot!

Peter didn't say a word, as if he didn't even notice I was there. He quickly sat down at the table and started to shove food down his throat at a pace not even Natalie would be able to match. I guess that body needs a lot of nourishment. I spent the rest of the meal, staring at Peter, not even realizing I was trying to match the speed in which he ate.

I didn't know for how long we were eating, but when we did, Peter seemed like he barely remembered who I was. "Uhm, Emily?" His voice was so deep and manly it made me shiver.

I leaned forward, offering as much of my cleavage as I could. "Yeees?" I said as sultry as I was able to.

"Is Natalie home?" Peter asked, blind to whatever I could offer.

I nodded, distraught to the very core of my being, filled with nothing but self-pity. Self-pity and hatred for my little sister.

I was dismayed and ashamed of myself. Why did I act like that? And how the hell did Peter get this hot?! I leave for a year and the whole world goes crazy! First Natalie, now Peter... Of course! That's got to be it!

"Claire? This might sound like a weird question, but... didn't your brother start visiting a new doctor by any chance?"

Claire looked at me, surprised. Then she shrugged. "I honestly don't know. But my mother will." She raised her head. "Mom, did Peter start seeing a new doctor?"

Mrs. Reynolds nodded. "He did! Dr. Stone is such a nice man!"

My heart started beating faster. "And did he by any chance prescribe any medication to Peter?" I asked.

"No, no medications." Mrs. Reynolds said. "My Peter is a healthy boy."

My heart sank.

"Although he gave him some vitamins." Mrs. Reynolds said, as if she suddenly remembered.

"Does he still have some?"

"I think so... Why do you ask?"

"Ah, no reason." Hah, I knew it! One more reason to give this Dr. Stone a visit. "Thank you for the meal, Mrs. Reynolds, it was delicious!"

"Thank you, darling. Stop by anytime!" Mrs. Reynolds said, before leaving the room.

"What is this all about? What's going on?"

"I'll tell you, I'll just have to check something first." I said, standing up. "Do you know where would Peter keep his vitamins?"

Claire didn't answer, staring at my stomach instead. "Damn, girl! You look pregnant!" She exclaimed.

I looked down, noticing my hugely bloated belly for the first time. Fuck, I look pregnant! I can't go visit dr. Stone looking like this!

"How do you stay so thin if you eat like this?" Claire asked, enviously.

"Help me find Peter's vitamins and I'll tell you everything I know."

"Is it really necessary? I don't really want to go through his stuff."

"It is. Just trust me on this."

Claire sighed. "Alright then, Let's go."

We headed to Peter's room as fast as our overstuffed bodies allowed us. I felt so slow and heavy carrying my pregnant-like belly around, I couldn't wait for my body to digest it all, hoping it would all end up on my chest. We stopped in front of the door leading to Peter's room and I started to hesitate. What am I doing here? I started to rethink what I wanted to do, but ultimately Claire decided for me, opening the door and heading inside.

Peter's room was a mess! I felt repulsed just standing inside the room, watching the piles of dirty clothes lying on the floor and filthy dishes laying on the table. I usually wasn't bothered by messy rooms, but too much was too much and I felt unclean just standing there. Contrary to her previous unwillingness, Claire started to open drawers at his table, revealing more and more mess in the process, while I just stood there, fighting with disgust. I didn't want to touch anything. It really helped with getting Peter's perfect body out of my mind.

"Insopotentum." Claire read. "Is this it?" She asked, pulling out a bottle with familiar looking pills from a drawer with Peter's socks.

"Yes, that's it!" I exclaimed, relieved I wouldn't have to be in this room for much longer.

"So tell me, what is this all about? What's the deal with those pills?" Claire asked once we were sitting in the safety of her own room.

"So... you know Natalie, right? You know how short she always was?" I said, not knowing where to begin.

Claire nodded.

"Yeah, well, it seems like she started visiting a new doctor after she turned 18 and he gave her these 'vitamins'." I said, using air quotes to stress it. "And then she started growing!"

"Yeah, Peter told me she grew a lot. What's the problem? You're afraid she's gonna outgrow you?"

"Outgrow me? She's like 6'3'' already! And if that wasn't enough, her tits are enormous! Like each of her breasts is larger than a basketball! And she grew a couple of sizes overnight! It's crazy! And now Peter. A year ago he was barely my height, chubby nerd, now he's one of the hottest guys I ever saw! And he's been taking the same pills?!"

"Aren't you exaggerating a little? I mean, magic growing pills?"

"Well, what about those?" I asked, pulling up my top, revealing just how big and full my breasts were. "I took one of those pills yesterday and now I don't have a bra to fit me! And you've seen what they did to my appetite."

Claire stared at my bare breasts. "So you're saying all this growth is caused by those little pills?"

I nodded. "Yes! And I'm going to visit this doctor and I'm going to stop this madness!"

Claire shrugged. "Ok, let's say I trust you... You wouldn't really be able to prove anything, would you? Your only evidence is a couple of teenagers growing up!"

I opened my mouth to say something and then I just sighed. Claire was right of course, but I had to do something. Until now, I knew exactly what I was going to do, but now... I didn't know. "What should I do?" I asked her.

"Well, first of all pull down your top. I know your boobs look awesome, but you don't have to flaunt them so much. You know how jealous I get." Claire smiled.

I blushed and pulled down my top. "Sorry."

Claire just waved her hand. "You know, I think you still should visit that doctor and make him give you some of these pills as well. Then..." Claire took out one of the pills. "Then you're gonna need to gather a little more evidence." She giggled and threw the pill inside her mouth.