All Comments on 'Nothing to lose'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

O.k. story. Am I the only one who wonders what's going on with these guys who's deepest hurt comes not from the destruction of what they thought was real but more that the wife gives her arse to the lover but not to them?...These guys sure seem obsessed with butt sex, just wondering!.

P.s. won't let me post as anything but anon?

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Adequate but no fresh insights or variations. It followed the standard script. At least Jill didn’t have “curves in all the right places.” That would have been one cliche too many.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Short, mundane Femdom agitprop treatment. Odd how the cuckolds detail how wonderful their wives are and how much they love them, then the wives virtually disappear from the stories,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not bad. Common trope, but done well.

.

But just what is the fascination with anal sex in so many of these stories?

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Its easy to dump a cheating wife when something far better is waiting for you

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

Short, quick, and to the point. Pull the band-aid off fast.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That's quite a quick rebound.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's something particularly heinous about a wife giving another man her ass before her husband

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Simple, but simple can be good.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

You cannot sue a company due to your spouse having an affair with someone at the company. You have no standing.

BlakkdannBlakkdann4 months ago

Not so sure, Xzy. It might not be easy but if there is a morals code on file with the company and the wife is subordinate to the loose dick, there might be a case. I am not a lawyer and not an American, but I certainly would get a real legal opinion if this happened to me.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright4 months ago

Exactly, all the stories say they same thing. How the husband sued the company, most of the time later in the story the husband will start dating someone they work with. You can't sue any when you get cheated on, there's only one state that still has the " alienation of affection" and that's NC.

CamdudeCamdude21 days ago

What the blazes is it with guys on this site and anal sex?Is it a kink of sticking your dick in a shit bucket? The mouth and vagina should be plenty for anyone.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES