All Comments on 'Nothing'

by DiaperedSiouxsie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
The_Moon_GardensThe_Moon_Gardensalmost 18 years ago
Pretty good!

The story was brief and had a charming, almost feminine sort of guy. Which are like, my favorite types!

I just wished you utilized the setting more. They did it in a car-- I would think it would be pretty difficult for Kelly to get on top of Kurt, and for Kurt to them move on the passenger seat without hitting the e-brake, or maybe he pounded so hard, his ass hit the dashboard every time he pulled out. And if he's going to do her in the butt, shouldn't they at least recline the seat so she could stand on all fours? and won't his head hit the roof of the car if he's on his knees anyway? And what would have happened while she was in that mindless state that the story talks about, where like, she's yelling his name and grabs the seat belt because she's in such pleasurable agony. She pulls it down by accident and smashes her cheek into the headrest of the seat while he plows at her from behind. Is the Tool music still on? Is it hot and sticky as hell?

If both Kelly and Kurt have this vibe, and if Kelly's got this innocent but seductive look, where are her layers?

It was a good read, and I'm anticipating the next scene in her house, but I'll also be looking for a little more details. Not more than two sentences, even. Your setting was so erotic-- I mean, come on! Private property!

The cop was good, and so was the shirts switching. It would be hilarious if he had a boner or something. Or if he kept staring at Kelly and not Kurt, even though Kurt is the driver. And shouldn't the smell of sex still be in the air?

Eeee! Please do your best! And check out some of my work if you want. There are re-caps for every chapter, so you could just pick one and run with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks!

Your story gave me a fantastic orgasm. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous