Notice Me Senpai: A Kawaii FemDom

Story Info
Persona 4 Femdom fanfic of a cute girl dominating her crush.
2.6k words
4.75
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part erotica, part anime satire and part Persona fan fiction.

There was an air of excitement on campus. There were rumours at the University that a new transfer student was starting, and they had been building slowly all week. Today, those rumours about his enrolment were proven true. Yu Narukami arrived from Inaba in the countryside, but had lived in the city before. His old professor had been killed, found gruesomely hanging from a TV antenna, so he had to transfer to finish his PhD. Mayumi was cautious about meeting him in such a small secondary campus like hers - she had developed a crush on a transfer student before when she was at Gekkoukan High, Makoto Yuaki, but he had quickly started dating other girls before transferring away again. She didn't want the heartbreak she felt last time, and not while she was studying at University. She took so long to get over him.

Typical of her luck though, she caught a glimpse of him and she was instantly smitten. She tried to remain innocuous, not drawing attention so she could get a good look. He seemed perfectly collected, not nervous about being in a new place at all. Must be from having moved around a lot, she reasoned. Still, she could feel the butterflies in her stomach. Not again.....! She felt her legs weaken and began to stumble. Before she knew what was happening, she was on the ground, the echo of laughter ringing around the hallway. Embarrassed, she quickly got up and rushed to class, trying to hide her bright red cheeks.

She sat down in her first lecture of the day, desperately wishing she could see him again but still feeling sheepish about falling over. I've heard of falling hard for someone, but sheesh, she mused. Her attention span suffered and she worried her grades would drop like last time. I have to get his attention, she thought. I can't go through all that again.

At lunchtime, she saw him in the cafeteria. She was visibly trembling. "Oh please don't let him see I'm nervous," she whispered shakily. Against the will of her entire body, she somehow walked over to him.

"Um hi, Narukami-senpai.....um, m-my name is Mayumi." He nodded in acknowledgement. "S-so how are you settling in?"

"I'm settling in ok, it's a nice place, and my supervisor is one of the biggest Sengoku period experts in he country." Mayui's heart sank a little. She liked history, but most of what she knew was through anime and manga rather than text books. But she had a plan. A desperate plan, but she couldn't let another boy slip through her fingers.

"I'm having a little trouble with that period, I'm doing a Master's and my dissertation is coming up. I don't suppose you could tutor me privately?" she said, more in hope than anything. It was a lie, but she had to find a way to get him alone in a non-public place. He looked fairly disinterested in the conversation, even though the topic must have appealed to him. A terror suddenly gripped Mayumi. What if he says no? What if he says yes and I mess it up? How can I get him to like me? I don't want to end up with another hopeless crush.

".........Ok. I'll give you my number," he replied, after what seemed like an eternity. Mayumi tried to contain her excitement. She wanted to cartwheel across to the other side of campus screaming with joy like she had won the lottery. Instead, she thanked him and headed to her next class, suddenly hyper aware of her body's movements, trying not to trip again.

It was 7pm and Mayumi was alone in her dorm. She had been getting 'tuition' for about four months from Narukami, her secret feelings for him growing deeper each time. She was getting frustrated though. Nothing she did made any difference. She had baked him cakes, given him small gifts, flirted like never before laughed like a maniac at his jokes...... nothing. Not a glimmer. She was pining for him so badly she had started masturbating before his visits, leading to a close call when she had to kick her dildo under the bed. Her fantasies were getting crazier and crazier. She thought about him lavishing attention on her too, adoring her entire body, kissing her adorable heels, caressing her, massaging her, bringing her gifts.

She wanted to feel like she was a princess, a queen.....some kind of royalty. Her biggest fantasy involved pinning him to her bed by his wrists and staring sweetly into his eyes, hoping he would fall in love with her. She was creeped out a little by it but her desires were overwhelming. The thought of senpai finally noticing her and giving her his unquestioning loyalty made her cum time and again.

She had racked her brains thinking about what she could do, even furiously researching online about how to make a boy like her until late in the morning. She had stumbled across a blog by a woman calling herself 'Mistress Mitsuko' about controlling a boy and making him crave you every waking moment. That particular article was not quite what her search query had meant, but she was definitely intrigued and decided it was her last roll of the dice. It also reminded her of her fantasies and she was shocked she wasn't alone. She had to act now though even if she made a fool of herself. She had grown desperate.

There came a knock at her door. Her heart almost exploded out of her chest, and she started hyperventilating. Mayumi managed to compose herself and opened the door. "Hi senpai! Make yourself at home, I need to get something, I'll be just a second." She reached into her drawer as she watched him sit down on the chair, which was facing away from her. Slowly, quietly, she took out a pair of handcuffs she bought from a seedy sex shop earlier that afternoon. There was a metal clink as she snapped them around his wrists. The gravity of what she had done suddenly dawned on her.

He let out a gasp. She stumbled out in front of the chair, afraid of his reaction "I'm s-so sorry senpai, please forgive me! I love you," she stammered, as she tried to gauge his reaction. He looked a little embarrassed by her confession and looked down at his feet, but otherwise there was little reaction. Mayumi was shocked to see him so passive. She didn't understand why he was so calm. She found herself just admiring him more. Still embarrassed to get completely naked in front of him, and with her senpai facing the other way, she changed into something more seductive, following the blog's advice.

She opened her wardrobe and pulled out a latex rubber seifuku. "I hope senpai doesn't think I'm a slut," she whispered to herself. But this outfit was so cute, so shiny and smooth, and it felt so good against her bare skin. She often wore it when she played with her pussy, naturally thinking of her senpai kissing her passionately and professing his love and unwavering loyalty. She struggled to squeeze her seifuku on, the tightness and coolness of the material was worth the effort though. She loved how it made her feel.

She rolled her latex stockings up her ankles, and the rubber stretched and snapped loudly against her upper thighs. She fastened a strap-on under her skirt, leaving her pussy exposed underneath it. Her platform heels had cute latex ribbons on them, just like her stockings. The strap-on sagged and wilted, poking out from underneath the latex skirt. If senpai won't notice me, I'll just have to MAKE him notice me........

She took a deep breath, straightened her back and walked commandingly in front of him. She felt sexy, confident and seductive. He looked awestruck, as if blinded by the shine from her latex.

"Do you like it senpai?" she asked, tossing her dark hair and twirling it in her fingers. She gave him a coy smile and then bit her lip. She closed her knees together, ankles and feet spread apart and made a V-sign as she leaned over and smiled, looking him in the eye. She noticed he tried desperately to avoid looking at her. She grabbed him, dragged his chair over to the bed and ordered him on to lie on it on his back.

Mayumi had never felt like this before. But something about Narukami-senpai and his conduct in her presence made her want to take control, even hurt him a little. Her thoughts scared her. She pulled down his trousers, and started gingerly massaging his cock. Within moments, to her surprise, it started to bulge. She wasn't sure if it was her touching him or the restraint and aggression that turned him on. She looked deeply, piercingly into his eyes, like a predator with her prey and gently sucked on the head of his cock. Mayumi took great care to lick and massage his cock, getting hornier as her actions rougher and rougher. Then she slapped him in the face and spat on it.

"HEY! NOTICE ME, YOU JERK!"

He looked visibly aroused and she did it again and again, her pussy also getting a little moist. In her frenzy and flushed with insatiable desire, she pulled his trousers all the way off aggressively. He lifted his legs up and leaned backwards, anticipating what was coming.

"I have another present for you", she whispered seductively. "Do you want to see it?" He nodded vigorously, looking at her skirt with drool forming in the corner of his mouth. She started playing with the strap-on dildo under her skirt, pulling it up and letting it droop, bounce and sag. Then she chortled as she swayed her hips and watched his eyes light up at the dildo swinging from side to side. She started running her fingers over her latex seifuku, her pussy getting moist at the thought of pleasuring him.

Senpai had a fully erect cock and still had not been able to look away from her skirt. She lifted the skirt and revealed the full length of the large strap-on and spit repeatedly on it. She did the same on her hand, gently sliding her fingers in his ass, trying to loosen and relax his sphincter and gently stroking his prostate. He moaned, eagerly anticipating the dildo entering him. She pushed up his legs harder against him so that she could look sweetly into his eyes while fucking him, just as she had fantasised. She smiled, winked and flashed another V-sign, this time mockingly. "Get ready senpai, here it comes!"

She carefully, slowly slipped her strap-on into his sphincter, taking care to add extra lubrication in the form of her saliva. He let out a long deep breath, eyes closed. She enjoyed seeing her senpai's reactions as she filled him up. She started fucking him, slowly at first. She pushed until it was almost completely inside him and looked into his eyes intensely. Leaning over and pushing his legs back she began planting little, sweet kisses on his lips and cheeks."Kiss attack!" she exclaimed in an adorable voice, as she kissed his face rapidly all over while thrusting hard into him with a delay every few seconds. She giggled at his groaning and gasping in reaction. She revelled in making him squirm and keeping him on his toes guessing what she would do next. Her dainty figure and bubbly nature was no obstacle to her supremacy.

"Do you fucking notice me now?!" she asked playfully as she twirled her hair and batted her eyelashes at him. She was pounding him over and over, losing herself in this intoxicating feeling of power she had over him, her demeanour becoming more and more sadistic.

"NOTICE ME SENPAI! FUCKING NOTICE ME! OPEN YOUR EYES AND FUCKING LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT HOW CUTE I AM AND TELL ME YOU'LL ONLY BE MINE!" She shouted authoritatively.

She grabbed his cock and pulled up and down gently and in long strokes as she continued fucking him. Gradually, she increased the speed. He moaned in pleasure. She was stroking really fast now, but he couldn't continue any longer and he moaned loudly, showering cum all over himself.

"Nnnnnngggggg! PERSONA!!" he screamed. "Huh?" she gasped. She could swear she could see a shadowy figure appear in his pupils, but she said nothing in case she ruined the moment. In any case, she was no longer able to contain herself and took off the strap-on before pushing his head back and sitting her pussy on his face. He didn't even need to be told what to do, and started rubbing his face teasingly against her outer lips before moving on to her clitoris and licking.

"Meat.......Dimen....sion....", he slurped. She smiled with a serene, blissful expression as she slapped his chest repeatedly. She loved sitting on top of him. It felt natural. As though this was the way it was meant to be. She had him where she always wanted him, paying her the attention she craved. Soon she was unable to even focus on hitting him or teasing him.

"Sen.......pai....." she gasped as she squirmed, occasionally thrusting her pelvis down to smother him. She finally had what she wanted as her senpai treated her pussy like a sacred object, kissing, licking and sucking. Before she knew it, she was twitching and writhing, grinding his face hard and playing with her nipples until he could barely concentrate on licking her anymore. He gave her the most intense, butt clenching orgasm she had ever had, drenching senpai in her juices over and over as he struggled for air.

She couldn't remove the smile from her face. She unfastened the handcuffs and finished cleaning up her senpai with a nearby flannel, caressing him tenderly as she did so. Afterwards, she curled up beside him on the bed, her head tightly against his chest. His heart was still beating fast. She cuddled him tightly and and gushed affectionately "Good slut. You're MY cute little bitch boy....aren't you? You did so well taking my whole strap-on inside you." Her cuddles got tighter as she gently stroked his hair. "I'll get you some water, subby. Wouldn't want you to pass out - I might end up chaining you up and just keeping you here," she said bewitchingly, a devilish smile forming on her face as she got up and started walking to the kitchen.

"Mayumi-chan........" Nurakami piped up.

"Yes, senpai?" she answered confidently, stopping and turning to look at him.

"Can......can we do this again sometime? I've never felt this way about a girl before. You were so cute and sexy when you were being mean to me," She was elated. After all the anxiety and pining, the blog was right after all. You can steal a boy's heart by corrupting it and showing him your dark side. And he won't be able to resist it.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred. She let out a deep sigh. "Senpai finally noticed me......."

Narukami sensed Mayumi's intense love.

Suddenly Narukami heard a familiar voice from the Velvet Room whisper "Thou art I....And I am thou.....Thou hast established a genuine bond.....These genuine bonds shall be your eyes to see the truth. We bestow upon thee the ability to create Kinbaku, the ultimate form of the Lovers Arcana..."

The Mistress Mayumi Social Link has reached its maximum level!

You have mastered the Mistress Mayumi Social Link!

Your power to create Personas of the Lovers Arcana has reached its maximum!

Yu Narukami has forged a bond that cannot be broken!

By mastering the Lovers Social Link, you can now fuse Ko Gyaru, the Dominatrix!