Noticing the Neighbors - Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy heats things up with a surprise.
2.2k words
4.57
6.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began a few months ago.

I had been working out to keep up with my fit wife, Cindy. We were both in our forties. These days, it required a fair amount of work to attempt to stay sexy.

We met immediately after college and have been married for the better part of two decades. She's Asian-American, focused, witty and sexy. She is often compared to "a ripped Sandra Oh," although Cindy politely disagrees.

After our fourth child, she'd become determined to get her body back. She did. Hundreds of Peloton rides and hours of pilates had turned her body toned and sexy. The "bubble butt" of her twenties was back.

It was past overdue that I needed to keep up with her. Too much "dad bod." Cindy was hot. I wasn't. It was time for a serious change. Cindy certainly noticed.

I'd spent months in my garage working out, lifting and cycling hard before leaving for my job.

It was after these morning hours workouts that I'd become aware of our neighbors' peculiar morning bathroom habits.

Tim and Jackie lived similar lives. Both suburban parents in their forties, we shared similar jobs, backgrounds and kids.

Their oversized bathroom window was meant to let in a generous amount of morning light. It also worked the opposite way- when the shades were not drawn, someone like me from the street could get a generous amount of skin.

Regularly, I was observed Tim showering, often masturbating alone. Often, Jackie would join him on Friday for a shower session.

They were too smart to be unaware. Our neighbors were exhibitionists. A win for Cindy and I. Cindy was no morning person. But, even she made exceptions to watch our neighbors have sex.

It was sexy and much more exhilarating than porn for both Cindy and I. One of my wife's few fetishes was voyeurism- on several occasions, we'd discreetly heard or watched other couples in the act. This inevitably led to our own urgent and kinky sessions.

*****

Friday Morning.

With a grunt, I heaved the pair of heavy dumbbells onto the rack. This morning, I chose to treat myself to lifting for 45 minutes. A bonus day sans torturing myself on the treadmill or Cindy's Peloton bike.

As I stretched, the sheen of sweat evaporated from my body. I pondered the easy weekend ahead. No kids' activities and even a date night planned for Cindy and I. It was still a priority to take time for us as a couple.

When I return from the garage gym, the Huskies were already waiting by the door. I leashed the dogs and began out morning walk.

As I finished the route, I approached Tim and Jackie's house. I wondered if I would see them this morning. My morning 'voyeur check' had become routine. Awaken. Lift or run. Walk the Huskies. See my exhibitionist neighbors. Then coffee. Then work.

Their window came into view and I caught a generous glimpse inside their bathroom. Tim and Jackie were in the bathroom.

Tim stood shirtless at the sink, shaving. Jackie was in the steamed up shower. Even from the street and through the fogged glass, I could make out her lithe figure. Petite, hourglass shape with impossibly round fake breasts. Tim was a lucky guy.

As I moved on, I wondered if they had already done the deed that morning. Or maybe I had missed the action.

I quietly went into the bedroom. The lights were out and Cindy slept. No chance of any morning quickie today.

*****

Saturday Morning.

This weekend, our kids didn't have any sports games or practices. Cindy was sound asleep, so any hope of fooling around was again out.

Shortly after sunrise, I went out to mow my lawn. The early summer forecast predicted hot and humid conditions all day.

As I was making a pass with the lawnmower, I saw Tim walking their dog, a shaggy golden retriever. When he approached, I shut off the mower and met him on the sidewalk.

"Hey man, how are you doing?" He and I gave each other a fist bump.

I tried not to see him in the context I'd become used to seeing the man. The naked, dad bod physique, just going about his morning business. Which, as far as I could tell over the past few months, his mornings consisted of showering, jerking off or fucking his trim little wife.

We exchanged a few minutes of small talk. Asked about our respective kids, our local baseball teams and such trite heterosexual suburban man banter.

We parted and made a vague promise to "get a beer sometime."

Following the yard work, I stripped to my shorts and started a quick kettlebell workout. I turned up my music loud and slammed around the heavy weights.

I became aware of a presence in the garage in my peripheral vision. A woman was speaking to me. I removed my headphones.

"Hey you!" Jackie practically shouted. She had been trying to get my attention.

Jackie was standing just outside the garage. There she was. In the flesh. I realized, that, in spite of seeing her in various states of undress over the last few months, we hadn't been this physically close in years.

Trim and petite, Jackie wore purple yoga pants and a matching purple sports bra. Her auburn hair was pulled into a tight ponytail.

She looked my sweaty shirtless torso up and down in a way that was purely obvious. Later, I admitted that I did the same to her.

I approached Jackie. We bumped fists. I wasn't about to handshake or hug.

"Hey, it's good to see you, it's been a while."

"Yeah

"You don't go to the gym?" Jackie asked.

"Nah, this suits me just fine."

Jackie spoke about her own gym. She said it was mostly women, but extended an invitation for me to check it out. I seem to remember Cindy going for a free week.

"What else is up?" I asked.

"So I'm really looking forward to getting with you and Cindy. It's been ages."

The entendre was impossible to miss.

I never had a good poker face. It must have been readily apparent.

"Oh yeah, we're getting together? I saw Tim earlier and mentioned a beer."

Jackie laughed smiled and filled in the blanks for me. She touched my bicep unexpectedly.

"Stop being cute. I've been talking to Cindy."

"Yeah, it has been a while."

Jackie told me that she and my wife were making plans to visit a local brewpub soon. When we'd moved into the neighborhood years ago, the four of us hung out. Life had caught up, and we hadn't gotten together in years.

I couldn't remember her being so flirty the last time. I told her that we were looking forward to it.

Jackie agreed and turned to jog home. Her figure was hard to miss as she trotted away. I tried not to stare at her impossibly round breasts.

Yet in spite of my own fit, sexy wife, I felt myself lusting after Jackie.Show me a red-blooded man who would not, after all.

*****

Saturday Night.

Later that evening, Cindy and I made it away from the house and our four kids. The hours set aside for a drink and quiet dinner was a pleasant reprieve from our typical routine. Cindy wore heels, dark tight jeans and a loose top. She looked elegant.

We spoke about our neighbors during the drive home.

"So, what do you think about hanging out with Tim and Jackie" I asked.

I told her that aside from their bathroom escapades, I hadn't seen them in person in years.

"Don't worry, we'll see more of them."

I said nothing. She clairifed.

"Yeah, I agreed that we need to hang out, just the four of us."

"You don't think they want something else put of it?"

Instead of asking what I meant, Cindy smiled.

"I bet they do." Cindy's strong hand found my thigh. "I though you liked watching them?"

"What are you up to woman?" I asked

Cindy smiled, traced her hand along my shoulder. She said nothing. She actually was up to something, I suspected.

The realities of suburban parenting flooded us the second we pulled into the driveway. We didn't get an opportunity to discuss in depth.

The babysitter needed to be paid, the kids put to bed, the house cleaned ip and the pets walked.

By the time we were ready for bed, we were sufficiently spent. No more chance of culminating the date night.

*****

Sunday Morning.

Sunday mornings were typically rest days for me, Instead of pumping iron, I merely leashed the huskies for a long walk.

As I completed the walk, I glanced at Tim and Jackie's window. Dark. No activity. Evidently, Tim and Jackie were sleeping. I felt myself arouse, considering the possibility of watching them again. And what had Cindy meant?

I brewed a pot of coffee, hoping to tiptoe back into bed. Expecting to see Cindy asleep, I was surprised to see the bathroom door shut. Water was running. A beam of light was visible under the door. I couldn't resist checking on my wife. Maybe there was still a chance at consummating our date.

The room was steamy. Cindy smiled. She bit her lip.

I took a few moments to admire my wife's nude body. Rivulets of water steamed down her taut body. Her nipples were raised and erect, a contrast to her small, muscled breasts and abs. The curves of her ass were irresistible.

Even after all these years, she could still surprise me.

"Are you going to join me?" Her fingertips traced just above her pubic bone. She was baiting me. It worked.

I shut and locked the bathroom door behind me. No good use in a child interrupting. Within no time at all, I'd stripped naked.

We embraced, kissing deeply. I pulled her close. My hands wrapped around her supple rounded butt. Cindy shivered under this touch. My growing erection poked into her abdomen.

We kissed deeply. It was urgent. Her sex was warm and slick to the touch.

Unspoken, I grabbed Cindy by her tiny waist and lifted her legs. I slid myself into her warmth. Cindy gasped.

Holding her body against the shower wall, I thrust into her deeply. Cindy's pussy was silken and smooth. Her powerful legs wrapped around me. We were perfectly in sync. It was acquired skill from making each other cum for the last twenty years.

I felt her clenched around me as she built towards climax. Her nails dug into my back while she breathed heavily into my ear. An orgasm flushed through her. I continued my rhythm.

"I want to make you cum" Cindy finally breathed.

"Yeah, baby?"

Saying nothing, I gently lowered her to her feet Cindy dropped to her knees. She took me into her mouth, stroking me in perfect rhythm.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned, through breaths.

"Cum for me," Cindy demanded. "I want to taste you in my mouth."

It excited me when she talked dirty.

Her lips formed a suction at the tip of my cock while she stroked me.

I grunted, feeling the release rush into her mouth.

"Fuck" I breathed, finally regaining my breath. My legs were weak and cock impossibly sensitive.

Cindy smiled and spit, letting the white liquid drip from her mouth and wash away under the shower streaming water.

I certainly enjoyed it when she played like this.

"Too much to swallow" she commented.

Cindy and I held each other for a few more minutes. We kissed, tasting the faint hint of my cum in her mouth.

*****

After the shower, Cindy and I estimated we had a few precious moments before our kids awoke. We wrapped ourselves in towels and lay on the bed.

"That was fucking amazing." I sighed.

"That's not even the best part."

Cindy smiled and passed her white iPhone to me.

I squinted reflexively, trying to ascertain what I was looking at.

A screenshot of a video. A woman on her knees, the man with a look on his face.

Everything hit me suddenly. There we were. It was a couple of screenshots taken from our shower rendezvous.

I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed her iPhone. I was too distracted by her nude body. She'd set up her phone to video the entire thing.

Cindy grabbed her phone back. With a few swipes and taps, I heard the tone of a message being sent.

"Thanks?" In hindsight, I'm not sure why I'd assumed she had sent this sex tape to me.

"Jackie and Tim are going to enjoy those."

I sat, shocked. She had just sent Jackie our sex tape.

Even after all these years, Cindy could still surprise me. I thought that I would wait eagerly, to see how Jackie and Tim would respond.

But I was wrong. Cindy already knew. This is what she had been talking around last evening. She didn't send the video, waiting to see how Jackie and Tim would respond.

"Do you want to watch their video?" Cindy asked.

Jackie had sent her a sex tape days earlier.

"I do. Let's watch it together." I suggested.

Cindy said nothing for a moment, just smiled a mischievous grin.

Only word from Cindy.

"Hot."