Notifications Gone Wrong

Story Info
Curious guy learns the downside of apps.
13k words
4.4
17.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of those stories that comes to you at the least suspected time and interrupts what you're supposed to be working on in a series. The ADD kicks in and all of a sudden it's just sitting there ready to be written with your only job being filling in the details. This is fiction with bits of true sprinkled in from what could have been. It's also got a rough, non-consensual element so if that isn't your thing you might as well stop now.

Comments are read and appreciated so please comment. I have ideas of where I might take this one and there's more written but the writing muse comes and goes. Let me know if you want more.

I stared at my up the hill neighbor who reacted to my phone notification with a predatory stare. He had his own phone out which was sort of odd since I'd think of him being the last person with a smartphone. We were standing in his barn having a beer as was our habit when I was up for a weekend

Billy is in his mid fifties and rough around edges as a logger/rancher can be. Not particularly tall but wide a and powerful with a two-day beard almost all of the time. He had been our ranch neighbor since my family bought the place three decades ago and we shared mutual work as needed.

I didn't know what the sound was to tell the truth but I was soon to find out. "Semi Straight huh."

I must have looked like a goldfish at that moment. My mouth open and jaw working silently. That was my hookup name. My secret persona I had used on hookup sites. Gay hookup sites.

"Got to be since its showing less than half a mile an we both know nobody's closer than that. Picture looks like the middle of ya too and your phone thinks so." He smirked at that last bit and I realized I had left the location on for the hookup app I'd been experimenting with.

He looked down again and tapped his phone which made mine chirp again. He licked his lips "Says here you're a versatile bottom on the DL. #catcher #curious. That mean you like it up the ass or you're interested in trying it up the ass? Guess it's both our lucky days cause I like fucking queer boys up the ass. Go on, check your phone."

He pretty much had me. Looked at my profile and had me by proximity. "Looking for Tail" had sent me a message. I swiped up and 54 year old Top with a hairy chest filled the screen.

"Don't even have to swipe since you're here. Shuck those jeans and we can have some fun. Shit, this fucking great."

"Uhh, I've never done anything like this. Not really ready. I was just sort of curious."

"Cherry huh? Good thing I've taken a lot of cherries."

He wasn't getting it. I dabbled with the idea of sex with a man but I wasn't imagining it with a neighbor who looked and acted like a lumberjack. The picture had just confirmed what I could see now. The man almost had a pelt.

"Don't think I'm ready right now."

"Don't have the stuff to clean you out handy but I don't mind a little mud on staff when there ain't time."

I sort of cringed at that. He was as crude as he seemed.

"No, I don't want to do that now."

His eyes got hard. "Think you're too good huh. Mr. City boy not going to drop down enough to take a dicking from me?" He continued.

"What makes you think you have a choice here Mr. Down Low. Bet the missus don't know but would like to find out. Be sort of a shock that hubby likes it up the ass. Here!" I saw him hit a combination of buttons and then tap. It showed a text message with my profile picture as a screenshot and my wife's name as the recipient.

"Just gotta press a button and that little secret gets out."

"Don't" I was trying not to panic but inside I was. I had hid this part of life and here it was ready to burst out in the open.

"Whatcha gonna do to make it worth my while."

"Uh, I'll pay you" I blurted out. We were well off and Billy obviously wasn't

"I don't want your fucking money. In fact after that I know for a fact there's only one thing I want now. Your rosy red ass with my cock up it. You're gonna beg for it too. This thing takes movies and I want you begging for it as I take your cherry. Then you're gonna thank me for a belly full of my baby makers ."

I must have made a face that echoed the horror I felt. What I had gotten myself into."

"Don't like that huh, gonna enjoy that even more then. Best part is I betcha you'll end up being one of the neediest little bitches I ever plowed. You got that look about you city boy. So what's it gonna be? I press this little arrow thing right now or you go lean over that table and drop them jeans. I'm gonna count to three and when I hit three you best be showing that ass. ONE!"

My brain was going a million miles an hour but I didn't have a solution. "TWO. Boy you best start moving."

I shuffled over to the long heavy table that filled the room. I'd seen them use it before to clean deer and hogs they had hunted. Scarred with knife cuts, the thick, smooth laminations were going to be the place I lost that last bit of innocence a man could possess.

Woodenly I fiddled with my belt and jeans button and the pants slid down my thighs.

"Get them panties down and step out an kickem aside."

I silently just did it. The air cool on my bare ass.

"Oohee, look at that cute little butt. Bend on over and put your hands over your head. I want you looking at that wood top right now. Didn't have to get to three so you're doing good boy. You'll be getting what ya need soon enough an you won't have to be curious no more."

I could hear him moving around. Suddenly my hands were looped together with a nylon strap and he tugged them out so I was forced farther over the table. My legs were kicked wide like being frisked and likewise strapped to the legs.

"Gotta make sure you don't change your plans while I get some things ready." He laughed and gave me a slap on the ass.

It felt like forever but was probably ten minutes as I thought about what was going to happen. I had thought about having sex with a man but this wasn't how I imagined it. And soon I would have Billy inside my most intimate parts. Using them as a masturbatory sheath before he injected his semen into my guts.

I had no illusion that he'd use a condom. Safe sex to him would just be about not getting bitten. He didn't even care about me being cleaned out and I wondered how much it was going to hurt. Somehow I couldn't imagine this being tenderly being made love to.

I heard the footsteps and he was whistling cheerfully. I felt him thumb my cheeks wide. "Nice tight little bung you got there. Gonna be fun to be the first to ream out your pooper an drop a load in your oven. You'll be rememberin this for the rest of your days. Might want to trim the hairs around your butthole though." I sucked in my breath as a sausage finger tapped at the center knot.

"Yep gonna have to lube you up good to get a cock in yuh. I'm gonna give you some slack so you can come up on yer elbows. It'll make it easier to rock back and forth when ya get into it and you're not going nowhere."

He walked to the front of the table as I watched and let the tie-down ratchet slack some and I could bring my elbows back. Standing at the head of the table he was now wearing loose sweatpants that bulged ominously and a wifebeater tank top.

"You ready to meet the tool that's gonna take your cherry boy?" He massaged himself roughly through the sweats. I just looked down at the table and he strode behind me and gave a hard slap before pressing a finger against my hole.

"We can do this a lot of ways boy. It can be real hard where I just lube up my cock for me and give it to you hard and fast. You ain't gonna like that. You be a good and responsive little bitch and answer my questions and we'll get you all prepped for some good loving. Hurts losing your cherry but it can be worse. It's up to you. Show some enthusiasm and I'll be gentle and having you hump back against it. So let's start again. Ya ready to meet the tool that's gonna pop that cherry?"

"Yeah let see it." It was going to be unpleasant but I wasn't going to have to look at him while it happened. It was going to be a lot worse without a lot of lube from what I'd heard.

He pulled down the sweats and a long but thank god not too thick cock pointed out from his body at a 45. He was not cut and the pink head protrude from his mostly retracted skin while oozing at the tip. Big balls dangled from the huge untrimmed bush and heavy fur of his belly and thighs.

"There you go. Perfect for a good butt-reaming. First things first. I don't want you coming back here later claiming you weren't here willingly so you're gonna make me a movie telling about that."

"How do you figure I'm willing?"

"Well you seem more willing than for me to tell yer wife about it. Besides, who shucked their drawers and bent over the table. You did so quit with the sass. Get ready now. You tell this thingy how you've been putting stuff online and finally you found someone who will let you suck cock and fuck you up your butt. It's real simple now Go!"

The phone lens was pretty close. "Um .. I 've been putting things up on web sites and I finally found somebody who will let me suck their cock and then fuck me."

"Good, now lets get that bung hole all greased up and ready. Got these drench guns for cows and such but they shoot calving jelly just fine too. Bet you city boys don't' know about it but calving jelly lets you get your arm up a cow when she's with calf in case it's a breach. Slicker than snot and real good for buttfucking too."

He moved behind me and I craned my neck to see. He unscrewed a big jar of something and stuck a plastic thing the looked a lot like a grease gun in it. Smearing a big amount on his finger and the tip and moved so I couldn't really see him well.

But I felt him. The cold jelly touched my ring and he poked at it before punching the tip in to my startled gasp. Just as quickly he pulled it out and I felt the hardness of something slide through the rings and then discharge big amounts of liquid gel up there.

"Put about half a cup up there to keep you all greased. Stuff will be sliding out of you for a couple of days real good. Time for another movie. Look back over your shoulder and tell me how you wanna get fucked soon."

I turned as far as I could and could see him there pointed at my backside while trying to get my face. " Come fuck me soon" I bellowed.

"Where do you want me to put my cock boy?"

"Up my ass."

"And where should I shoot?"

"Up my ass"

"And I think I will." He put down the phone and I turned back around trying to accept my fate.

"You got one more job here first boy before I put it to you. Lean over to the edge and give me a quick polish."

He was standing there by the table edge and I moved to the right. It was the closest I had ever been to another man's cock and this one was six inches away. "That's right, open up now and give it a kiss and a suck for what he's gonna do for you. Watch the teeth."

I've never been that close to such a hairy human being. And the musk was overpowering. Not bad smelling just a powerful man musk. And his cock looked as primitive as he was. A dark shade of brown capped by that pink, drooling tip. It was less than 4 inches from mouth then it wasn't as Billy grasped my head and put the tip against my lips.

"Go on an open up sweetheart. We're gonna test your mouth a little."

There was no respite, just a jaw opening injection of hot flesh that had me tasting salt and sweat and probably a little piss as I tried to breathe through my nose.

"That's it. You got a hot little mouth. Bet that ass is hot as hell inside. Run yer tongue around it and suck." I tried to do both and the thrust in and out a little. At that moment my phone rang.

He pulled out and grabbed my phone where it blared from my pants pocket. "Looks like yer wife, better answer it." Before I could stop him he held the phone up to my face.

"Hey" I said more tentatively than I thought I should.

"Just wanted to let you know I put supper in the pot. Should be ready in an hour and a half. Why are you breathing so hard?"

"Uhm ... I was helping Billy move some stuff that was too big for one guy" I lied quickly.

"Oh, you should invite Billy down for dinner. I'll bet he'd like a home-cooked meal." Billy smirked a little at that and nodded.

"Uh, sure, I'll invite him. bye" She hung up and Bill sat my phone on the table.

"Gonna move some big stuff alright" he mimicked. "Right up your ass. Anyhow, let's move on to the main thing and get that cherry good and popped in time for dinner. Gonna be sitting there with you and me both knowing you got a butt full of my jizz. Sorta like that thought."

He was gone from my front and I braced myself not looking. Sort of like not watching a nurse draw blood.

"Don't you worry boy. Not being cut means my pecker slips right in there better. Here we go."

I felt it. A hot fleshy staff poking right on my hole and then it pushed harder as I felt his knuckles grazing my ass.

"Nice and tight. SLAP!" his hand went to my ass and I jerked against the leg restraints from the pain on my ass and now in my ass as he breached the hole with the tip.

"Owwhh. Ugh. It fucking hurts." It was liked I had been kicked in the ass. A dull throb punctuated by burning muscles and the skin of my right ass cheek tingling.

"It's supposed to. You're losing your cherry. Make as much noise as you want. Nobody is gonna hear you up here" SLAP!

He smacked my ass again and used the moment to thrust again and breached the inner ring which made me try and climb the table.

"Ahh Fuck! You're ripping me apart. Pull it out!" Tears had come and were running down my face.

"Got past the worst part and you'll get use to it soon. First time is always the worst for girls and boys. Next time your butthole will know what to do an it will be a lot easier. Pretty soon it's sucking peckers right in easy as you please. It'll feel better once I juice you up."

He paused and both hands went to my hips. "I can finish this out and get up there or you can take it at your own pace and hump back on me. Your choice but ya can't wait. Balls need to let go soon."

I tried. What must have been a half inch had me squirming in pain. "It's like a bandaid boy. You gotta just do it. Always thought you might be a pussy. Gonna get this over with so we can both enjoy it"

He grasped my hips and did a slow push that had me screaming and moaning as my lowers guts were filled by what felt like a baseball bat until that big bush and skin met my ass.

The tears were dripping off my face now as I puffed like a lamaze class. Who knew that taking that less than two inch wide staff of flesh inside would result in such pain. "That's the worst of it. Gonna go slow for a bit an warm you up but you ain't done until my swimmers guarantee you ain't cherry no more. Get ready to be rode hard."

It was small movements at first that had me wincing and I think I was anticipating the pain until I realized it was more discomfort and he was sliding in and out with surprised ease compared to the beginning.

"Oh yeah, you're getting it now. Now hump on back to earn the prize."

I rocked my hips willing this to be over and felt the slide of flesh controlled by me.

"That's it. Get some hip action into it. Like my bitches to earn it. Next time you'll be milking my balls like a pro."

"Next time?" I didn't like the sound of that but shouldn't have been surprised.

"You think this is a one and done?" He laughed. "Boy this is my lucky day. Got a new bitch just down the hill with a tight little ass that I can fuck just about whenever. This is start of a long and beautiful friendship so you better get use to it and figure out how to enjoy yourself. I'm gonna be tapping this ass until my pecker won't go up anymore."

I hung my head in shame at that pronouncement knowing that I was in for this long term. It was also hard to concentrate past the long shaft pushing and pulling your asshole out.

"Getting close boy. Move that ass and I'll give you a load."

He was grunting loudly now and I just cradled my head in my arms as I waited for him to finish. There was a loud grunt as he went deep and pulled my hips back hard. "Here you go bitch. Take it. Uhhh."

I didn't feel the spurts but I felt him flexing in there and some warmth. It must have been seven or eight shots and then he leaned over my back. "Whoooh, ain't nutted like that in forever. Must be that new ass feeling" he chuckled to himself. "Jus' remember that the first man to nut up your ass owns it and that would be me."

I felt him half withdraw and then pause. He put the phone screen in front of me. "Ain't these gadgets amazing. Never had pics before of the cherries I popped." The image of my poor hole distended around him filled the screen and he swiped right to show a video of the skin going in and out with the shaft while I squealed a little in the background.

"Sound just like a little piggy right there. What was that old movie bout a pig. Babe? Yeah that's it. Gonna call you Babe and you'll know you're in for a porking." He guffawed at his own witticism before pulling out the rest of the way.

"Doesn't look your butthole is torn or nothing which is good. Jus a little red and not so tight anymore. See?" He put the phone in front of me again and he was right except the distended, greasy and leaking hole was a filthy reminder of what had just happened.

"Gonna turn you loose now and I don't expect you're gonna need to be trussed up like that again. You're gonna shuck them drawers and bend over whenever I tell ya from now on. Got that Babe? Give me and oink" he said with a laugh.

"Yes" I said dejectedly.

"Did I tell you to talk or oink?"

"Oink"

"That's better. Let's get you loose and go shower up for dinner. Still got an hour."

He led me to an outdoor shower and had the hot water pouring out as we stood under it. Soaping up his member he turned towards me. "Remember if you ever fuck an ass to take a piss right after in case any shit gets up there. Course' I don't ever 'pect you'll be doing too much butt fucking in the future. Just gonna be taking it a bunch though." He aimed at my midsection and started pissing on my crotch which was immediately washed down the drain. "Better" he grunted.

Then he started soaping me up. Everything below the neck but he concentrated on my crotch and ass. A finger slipped in easily and I was surprised when he knelt and took my cock in his mouth. It traitorously rose and I could feel his nose in my belly as his fingers tried to reach in from the other side.

I wasn't immune as he stroked my gland and sucked. Weak-kneed I shot into his mouth forever and then he stood and snowballed the glutinous salty mixture into mine.

"Shit, you gave me another stiffy Babe and here we are all clean. Caught me with a full set of balls this weekend. Lets go inside a bit and you lube your pucker up again and present like the good little bitch you're learning to be." I could see he was erect again and dutifully went inside.

He handed me the jelly container and I took two fingers worth and rubbed it around my sore hole. There was still plenty up inside along with some other things. The palm full rubbed it thickly on his meat and then I looked around.

"There's some horse blankets over there you can put down and kneel up on or lay flat. Always from behind with me though Babe. Like god intended."

The effort of preparing a spot to be sodomized again wasn't lost on me. This new relationship wasn't about equals. I'd have time to analyze it later in excruciating detail I'm sure but for now it was about keeping Billy happy and what just happened quiet.

As I knelt on the thick blankets over the concrete floor there was still a disassociation to it. Wouldn't have imagined this position a day ago or ever.